You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WD and gl in the 12k bh dai.Gl at the darts trev.Gl playing poker ater the darts and after 20 pints trev lol.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    I tend to try NOT to play poker after 20 pints jj, my real worry though is if I post something stupid on the forum after a bevy and upset someone......I have to check as soon as I wake up in the morning lol.

Sometimes some things just sound so daft or stupid in the light of day :)

Good luck at the tables tonight m8. 
  • edited April 2014
    sat into 12k tonight came back from 200 chips early on
    Posted by daiw
    nice one mate i bubbled 3 times out of 8, so my bank roll has been smashed so i doubt i'll be in main tonight unless i reload, which is very unlikely as i have spent a fortune on the house this week.

#decoratingsucks!!!!

• edited April 2014
    Nice cashes all including our April 1st hoaxer Jono. Great to see kopite outcashing his missus :) I've had a horrendous time on here after my DTD cash. Apart from a reasonable run in one of the afternoon 2-20s I've gone early from every tourney with a premium hand. Been faced with situations where I've had to go allin or make the call which I hate doing early on.

Only brightish note I played a $1 tourney on Stars late last night. $180 first prize 1000 runners was in top 50 all the way down to last 100 then lost 2 flips and cashed for $2 after 4 hours play! It's an infuriating site though the play is so SLOWWWWWWWW compared to Sky.

Good luck all tonight if your playing.
  • edited April 2014

Team DTD Prizes!!

1st TPT, £33 bh thurs 10th April 8pm
    TPT Nomination goes to - FlyingDagg

Top 5... TPT, Jams, Donks, Dragons, Phoenix!
    All get Mini seat 8.30pm same nite thurs 10th april

TPT Nomination goes to - JJJach

Best of luck guys

• edited April 2014
    Team DTD Prizes!! 1st TPT, £33 bh thurs 10th April 8pm TPT Nomination goes to - FlyingDagg Top 5... TPT, Jams, Donks, Dragons, Phoenix! All get Mini seat 8.30pm same nite thurs 10th april TPT Nomination goes to - JJJach Best of luck guys
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thank you Trev hopefully I can get a decent result in a bounty hunter for a change
  • edited April 2014
    Team DTD Prizes!! 1st TPT, £33 bh thurs 10th April 8pm TPT Nomination goes to - FlyingDagg Top 5... TPT, Jams, Donks, Dragons, Phoenix! All get Mini seat 8.30pm same nite thurs 10th april TPT Nomination goes to - JJJach Best of luck guys
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks very much trev.I'll do me best to win it.Gl dale in the main.TID dale.
  • edited April 2014
    Had a practice run in a bounty hunter before next weeks freebie. Quite successful for me. 14p profit wiiiiiii.

FlyingDagg0 54 £2.44 Head Prizes3
  • edited April 2014
    Haylez doing well in 10k bh if anyone about.
  • edited April 2014
    thanks for dai and jjjach railing and a few dragons vs facebook

i know its a good result probably feel better tomorrow, but i made to massive mistakes bet too high with aces folded everyone out and play 5's from early position were i had to shove and lost, my last hand was the right move though aq all in vs 5s i hit 2 queens but he hits his 5 to say i am gutted is an understatement.

haylez83025£43.94 + £99.67 Head Prizes5
    won an all in sat as well!!!

• edited April 2014
    wd all on ya cashes,ty for the rail dagg,jj and gl in ya tournys hope ya both tid.wd haylez nice cash m8

took the 7.15 deepy down

steelrod6550001£72.05

gl all on the tables
  • edited April 2014
    £200 gtd
    ZOED02£60

£200 rebuy
    ZOED03£48
    21:45 speed
    ZOED05£30.24
    main
    ZOED0105£25.31 Head Prizes
    Some brill cashes, well done everyone xxx
  • edited April 2014
    Nice cashes all, especially Dave on Weds and Misty in Mondays main. 
    Bad night for me but 2 straight flushes and getting nice at my cash game. Also freerolling next Tuesdays Turbo main for my contributions to tonight's live show :-)
  • edited April 2014
    Great result steeley

Also wd to zoe - haylez - and err dagg, thats a great start for thursday BH - gl
  • edited April 2014

I am writing this letter from my heart so if the english isn't perfect please forgive me.

I have decided i would like to leave the team and look for a different challenge as i find it difficult to rail and support the team as a true and real team mate should, as there is new members all the time, i am not saying it is a bad thing not at all i think it is fantastic that you are helping so many people, but i joined a team to learn which i cannot say a big enough thank you to all the team mates that viewed and replied to my hand requests and just general advice that i have receiveddhas been first class, i would prefer to join a smaller team with more of a personal touch in terms of not as many members so i actually know each other.

Although writing this i feel sad i do think it will be for my benefit in the longterm , i havent fallen out with anyone that has made me come to this very tough decision, i would like to remain friends with all tpt members and i would like to wish you well in your journey inside and outside of poker, i plan the attend the next spt if there actually is one and i would like to say hi to all i have met and the tables and would like to buy trevor and dale a pint as a token gesture for putting up with me for so long

Thank you very much for everything, I have left on great terms i beleive and i wish you all the very best of luck in the future.

Kindest regards,

HAYLEZ83

• edited April 2014
    Hi Haylez
    As I already mentioned in my PM - We wish you all the very best. It has been a delight to have you in the team and i'm sure everyone in the team wishes you the best.

Good luck with your new team whoever you decide - but as always we will look forward to knicking all your chips. :)

Good luck m8.
  • edited April 2014
    First: 20/6/2009
    Last: 4/4/2014

Hi All,

Tonight is the DTD FORUM MONTHLY BOUNTY HUNTER FRIDAY STARTS AT 8-15pm Good Luck All

PASSWORD forumfun
    BUY IN £3-30
    CHIPS 4000
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Paul fully understand your decision and players are free to come and go so if you ever change your mind I'm sure you'll be welcome back. Your the perfect advert for joining a team as we have seen your poker improve and your confidence in your own game improve.

Good luck in the future.
  • edited April 2014
    DTWBANDIT Posts: 6048 First: 20/6/2009 Last: 4/4/2014 Hi All, Tonight is the DTD FORUM MONTHLY BOUNTY HUNTER FRIDAY STARTS AT 8-15pm Good Luck All PASSWORD forumfun BUY IN £3-30 CHIPS 4000
    Posted by POKERTREV

Thank You Trev, gl all
  • edited April 2014
    WD haylez zoe and steel nice cashes guys.Hi haylez you've been a credit to the team.It's been great having you as a member.Best of luck in the future.Gl at the tables.
  • edited April 2014
    Nice cashes guys and GL haylez. Ive got the bad beat viris. Hitting good getting it in good and at the min its flushes and river str8s . But thats poker will top up and try again as usual. I may be giving them too much value with my raises?

• edited April 2014
    Nice cashes guys and GL haylez. Ive got the bad beat viris. Hitting good getting it in good and at the min its flushes and river str8s . But thats poker will top up and try again as usual. I may be giving them too much value with my raises?
    Posted by three33320
    This has happened to me a lot - Pot control is important, 

Check out this link for pot contol -
    Pot Control in Tournaments   

Hope it helps - best of luck
  • edited April 2014
    Very best of luck haylez its been a pleasure to be on the same team as you and im gutted ur leaving ..
    Ive been having the same problem three33320.
    Great link trev thanks im sure it will help all of us
    Good luck at the tables tpters...
  • edited April 2014
    sorry to see that you're leaving haylez........all the best mate
  • edited April 2014
    gl all on the tables and gl in the orfy

been good having you on the team haylez, gl in your next team m8 am sure you will do fine cya about m8 and gl.
  • edited April 2014
    DALE!!!!
    sorry just spotted on mi master sheet, missed your win, Table Amended in rite places...

VWP All, TY Michael, David, Gem!!

Team Points awarded as follows!

Congrats to Team Poker Titans on Another Weekly Win, & Convincing March Champions!
    PosPLAYERTeam/IndDTD1DTD2DTD3BEST 2 TOTAL
    1_ARAZI_TPT 10+1
    2DARK4NIGHTIND859715
    3FLYINGDAGGTPT 8+1
    4SHIRLEY02HIT-JAMS 7+1
    5BOXSTERTEAM51 6
    6TREMAYNETPT 5
    7POMFRITTESTPT 4
    8TSAAAARHIT-DONKS 3
    9SOLACKTEAM SOLACK 2
    10MAXALLYTKP 1
    Forum DTD Team Result March 2014, Week 5

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts

Poker Titans         23           2            29          7
    HitSquad Jams     18           1              8          6
    Team 51                 2            -              6          5
    HitSquad Donks     8           -               3          4
    Team Solack           1          -               2           3
    Knight Poker          3           -              1           1
    Phoenix                  5           -              0           1

Dragons                 17         -              -            0

Forum DTD Team League Final Table March 2014

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts

Poker Titans        108           8          125        35
    HitSquad Jams      74           2            23        22

HitSquad Donks    48           -             21        19
    Dragons                 53           1            24        15
    Phoenix                 17           -              8          13
    Knight Poker         19          1             15         11
    Team 51                13          1              7            9
    CRUSP JAFGUB       4           -              8            8
    Team Solack           5           -               2           5
    TeAm Tw1t             8           -              -             2
    T-Munky                 1           -              -             0
    Ninja Plonkers       1           -              -             0

12 Teams Taking Part This Month IS a 3 Year RECORD!!

Poker Titans Break Points Record & Victory Margin Record
    Congrats Trev & All Titans!

Cya Next Monday!!!
  • edited April 2014
    hey paul,

sorry to see you are leaving the team, you were one of the most welcoming members and always enjoyed your contributions to this thread and at the rails.

good luck on your game, i know the money you win does a lot of good and gets put to good use.

see you across the table soon i hope mate.

best wishes innit.
  • edited April 2014
    Managed 7th in orthy.WD rawhand who came 6th and zoe who cashed too.Big thanks for the rail TPT.jjjach07£21.46
  • edited April 2014
    £400 guaranteed turbo 

kopite198403£60
  • edited April 2014
    wd on ya cashes

cashed in the mega ty for the rail jj,trev

steelrod012£14.95
    gl on the tables all
  • edited April 2014
    WD kopite and steel nice cashes.