You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I came 3rd in the 750 FrreRoll for a Quid and entered into the £750.00 BH tourny. Finnished 3rd in that and Won £53.95 and got £49.82 in Head Prizes. Total winnings for £1.00 £103.77. Went out against AA. so good result

Great advice GELDY every one should heed it. 

GL all. PC Trev. My missing link m8 ta.

• edited April 2014

Was going well in main then hit a nasty cooler.

Had AQ - /> board came 3 8 Q 4 A not flushy. Went in on the river and he turned over a set of 3s. Down to 5bb and never recovered. Was a lot of fun playing in roller for the first time but very depressing getting this far and nothing though!

• edited April 2014
    Warner01 is doing well in the roller if anyone is about? Xx
  • edited April 2014
    Woohoo, this felt good considering It only cost me £3 to enter!

£20k Super Roller k8cyke017£258   Thanks for the rails guys!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    I came 3rd in the 750 FrreRoll for a Quid and entered into the £750.00 BH tourny. Finnished 3rd in that and Won £53.95 and got £49.82 in Head Prizes. Total winnings for £1.00 £103.77. Went out against AA. so good result Great advice GELDY every one should heed it.  GL all. PC Trev. My missing link m8 ta.
    Posted by three33320
    well done threes....GREAT CASH for a quid and thanks for the help too

well done evryone on cashing and all others , THANKS for the entertainment.....
     really unlucky dai, thought you were goin to make cash. would have been fantastic comeback

brilliant cash k8cyke and Warner really well done ....

......n roll on tomorrow night

Time 4 Bed sed ZEBEDEE.....night all
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Great start - its early days I know, but just keep goin over it in your head so eventually it comes naturally Well done on your cashes Zoe & well done to all that were able to rail. I've been havin a rare weekend off after suffering a bit of verbal beating in the chat. I usually play MTTs but recently had a couple of sessions on S&G and both times I have been abused. I know we shouldn't take any notice, but it got me thinking & I felt like I was walking in the dark without a tourch, blind so to speak and by this I was not playing optimally so it had an effect on my game. I was more dissapointed with myself by letting it effect my game to be honest rather than what had been said. I did tell one of the player that it was against sky poker rules to quote players stats at the table and said I would log the chat & report it. He did say sorry, he was not aware and would not do it agaim and i'm all for giving people a second chance.........keyboard warriors on the other hand really p****s me right off lol. Anyway....good luck at the tables all, see you on the green felt shotly.  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Just like geldy says.These people are not worth bothering about.I would report people if i get abuse,or if i hear it.I certainly have no problem doing that.If you are happy with the guys apology just put it behind you.When we are running bad these things will affect us more.We have all been there trev.Just play your own game with your own money.Just remember why you play poker.Noone has the right  to spoil that.Gl at the tables mate and i'll be railing you all the way to a big win soon.

• edited April 2014
    WD three to get to £103 for £1.WD to king8...£258 great result from £3.
  • edited April 2014
    WD three to get to £103 for £1.WD to king8...£258 great result from £3.
    Posted by jjjach

Sod it, i'm changing my name to Kate :P lol thanks buddy. night all 
  • edited April 2014
    £5 rebuy 
    ZOED02£85
    i managed to sat into the roller for £5 but didn't get anywhere, well done warner01 and k8cyke for cashing x
  • edited April 2014
    Great win Kate keep it up. Thanks misty jj see if I can replicate that tonight again. gl all

• edited April 2014
    finished 3rd in the donk a thon for £6.60 gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited April 2014
    Teeny cash in Poms rebuy. Shame it was such a small field, only 14 runners. Ta for rail Martin.

FlyingDagg 0 3 £5
  • edited April 2014
    THIS WEEKS  MTT TOTAL  £3895.05

GRAND TOTAL                  £58941.2

2013 £161766.23

• edited April 2014
    WD zoe jonny and dale nice cashes.Gl in DTD tonight guys.
  • edited April 2014
    Every little helps Jonny.Dagg.Zoe A win is a win. GL all today Gonna enter the £600. Freeroll will re-buy once and add on once. Great value. 
  • edited April 2014
    11 pound tourney
    daiw600001£120jonjo7502£75markisking03£45ncafc04£33MANUTD123105£27
  • edited April 2014
    Hi TPTers

Tonight is the Monday Forum DTD Tournies - LINKS BELOW

DTD1 - 7.15pm £2.20

DTD2 - 7.45pm £1.10

DTD3 - 8.30pm £2.20

Don't forget to post your name & team in the Forum DTD Thread - HERE

Tonight see's HitDonks & HitJams join as one and become THS (Team Hit Squad) once more, so be on your toes as they are out to win with a renewed determination this Month, but the might of the TITANS shall prevail.

The JammyDonks may join together as one, but TPT are already one and one to be reckoned with.

Sharpen your TITAN Swords & Polish those TITAN Shields & fight on the felt of destiny.

Good Luck out there TPTers - do us proud

TPT Rule

• edited April 2014
    Woohoo, this felt good considering It only cost me £3 to enter! £20k Super Roller  k8cyke 0 17 £258   Thanks for the rails guys!
    Posted by k8cyke
    wd k8 we had a mad table
  • edited April 2014
    Evening all

Run golden TPT tonight - I've managed a personal best tonight by getting dinner ready before start of DTD2.  Look out world - I might last longer than 10 minutes tonight (then again I might not lol).

Best of luck all - hope to see you on FTs later.
  • edited April 2014
    Getting a bit frustrated now. Sky might aswell put 200 quid on my head in bounty hunters i enter because that's what it seems like the prize is for knocking me out
  • edited April 2014
    Getting a bit frustrated now. Sky might aswell put 200 quid on my head in bounty hunters i enter because that's what it seems like the prize is for knocking me out
    Posted by Matt237
    welcome to BH land - you will get called lighter than you'd expect as peeps over value your bounty.
    this is good news - in the long run
    but short term it can sting a bit
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : welcome to BH land - you will get called lighter than you'd expect as peeps over value your bounty. this is good news - in the long run but short term it can sting a bit
    Posted by GELDY
    Yep but it stings alot when it has gone on for the past few weeks!
  • edited April 2014

Little cash in dtd 1
    mickzilla015£4.50

39th in dtd 2

23rd in dtd 3

Bit gutted about dtd 2 and 3 but oh well.

Well done all on cashes!
  • edited April 2014
    WD dai and mickzilla nice cashes.
  • edited April 2014
    Came 8th in tonights main from last mondays dtd free seat for £276.96 so ty dtd :) Also 11th in dtd 3 for £5.85 TX for the rail guys means alot Daz
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    Fantastic result, especially from freerolling. Shame about that awful exit hand!
  • edited April 2014
    Came 8th in tonights main from last mondays dtd free seat for £276.96 so ty dtd :) Also 11th in dtd 3 for £5.85 TX for the rail guys means alot Daz
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    Well Done DAZ great cash in the main and ZOE another good run I see....sorry I missed all of tonights fun and well done everyone else who has cashed tonight

Wish I'd have just bought into main instead of kept tryin to sat in, its like when you should just put a hand down instead of keep calling

Made it in to £4K B/H at 1st attempt but finished mid 20s with no heads so no cash to contribute I'm afraid......
    ,,,,Oh WELL....TODAYs ANOTHER DAY !!!!!!

Time for bed said Zebedee 
  • edited April 2014
    Congratulation to all of you that cashed today. Played a couple of early FR ran deep but didnt qualify. Went out for a meal with the wife about 8 oclock amd just got in. GL all tomorrow 

• edited April 2014
    finished 9th in 1045 bh £4.26 2hp £2.61 gl all tonight
  • edited April 2014
    WD daz nice cash.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited April 2014
    small cash in dtd 3 been on a bad run so hope this is the start of a good run gl at the tables guys
    KEITH1960014£4.47