You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2014
    its happened again my best showing in the mini roller 7 from the cash I shove with aq sooted an run into aa 4 nights on the bounce this boo hoo I got in the roller for 6 quid 3 limpers 1 of them me willows blinds 100 200 I got 6k I got jj so I stick a shove in 2 fold an the last 1 calls with q 10 an rivers a q I was not a happy bunny lol anyway rant over gl all tonight and as always ty for the rail jj
  • edited April 2014
    I won't be playing for a couple of days.Gl at the tables.
  • edited April 2014
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL    £2912.76

GRAND TOTAL                   £66797.75

2013  £161766.23
  • edited April 2014
    22 bh
    atpat1140001£210.90 + £144.33 Head Prizes9 daiw02£125.40 + £41.51 Head Prizes3 BOOBOO8103£85.50 + £37.14 Head Prizes4lost with aa heads up knocked me out

Kerrnal520001£130markrose2202£78daiw03£52disapointed should of done better 200 guaranteed
  • edited April 2014
    Hi all,

Haven't been on the tables much the last few weeks, had a lot of things to sort financially and personally. Well done to all on cashes the past few weeks. Played a couple of games last night just to get back in the swing of it all, missed it all to be honest! Will hopefully be playing DTD tonight. 

Good luck to all tonight, and run good TPTers in DTD. 

Mick

• edited April 2014
    Hi TPTers

Its the Monday Forum DTD - Here are all the linkywinkies........

DTD1 - 7.15pm

DTD2 - 7.45pm

DTD3 - 8.30pm

Don't forget to post your name & Team (TPT) in the Forum DTD thread - HERE

Protect yourselves at all times .......The Pinkies (THS) are on a mission this Month, so lets get out there and show them whos boss :)

I have a new set of RED Pom Poms, so I will be shakin em' tonight at as many tables as I can - Cheerleading duties are fun, but I take it very seriously, so those Pesky Pinkies better look out tonight cause i'm on a mission to de-rail them all :)

Shake!! It - Shake!! It......TPT Don't Fake It........
    We're gonna win the Flop.......Their chin is gonna drop.......
    We're gonna make em' burn......and take it on the Turn.....
    Slip, Slip, Slide & Slivver..........Lets Bust em' on the River......

BOOOOOOM!!!! BOOOOOOM!!! BOOOOOOM!!! - TPT are in the Room.

OK - Thats me Pom Poms are warmed up now :)

Best of Luck all -
    TPT Rule!!!  

• edited April 2014
    A BIG Welcome to our newest TPT Member.......

craigcu12

Craig may make his TPT debut in the forum DTD next week as I believe he will be watching Newcastle v Arsenal Tonight.

A great addition to the team - welcome

• edited April 2014
    MONDAY NIGHT DTD

Over the last 3 weeks we've seen the Hitsquad reverting back to a single team for the DTD. You can't have failed to notice that this has resulted in us being outnumbered approximately 2/1 and being resoundly beaten. We now have a team of a 100 members and our average tournout for DTD over the last 3 weeks is just 17.

Now I know playing DTD is not compulsory for TPT members but to be in with any chance of challenging Hitsquad we need to improve numbers, so this is an appeal for new players to give the DTD a try. It won't be the easiest set of tourneys you've played and in fact a well respected higher stakes Reg (sorry can't remember his name) played the DTD a couple of months ago. I remember asking him in the chatbox a day or 2 later how he found it. He replied that it was probably amongst the toughest set of MTTs he'd played on Sky.
     So if you are able to play 3 tourneys and can afford £5-50 give it a go. You may get 1 good cash if your lucky  but I guarantee one thing you'll have a great time trying and you won't find 3 better tourneys to challenge you.

GOOD LUCK ALL TPTERS TONIGHT
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    A BIG Welcome to our newest TPT Member....... craigcu12 Craig may make his TPT debut in the forum DTD next week as I believe he will be watching Newcastle v Arsenal Tonight. A great addition to the team - welcome
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Welcome to the team Craig. Played you quite a few times in the deepies and it's a pleasure to have you join us.
    Please check your PMs
  • edited April 2014
    Fantastic addition to the team that. Rally call going up

GOWARN THE TITANS 
  • edited April 2014
    welcome craig n gl
    lets smash em tonight glgl
  • edited April 2014

welcome to the team craig,gl all in dtd

• edited April 2014
    GOOOoooooooooo TITANS!!!!!!

Nice words Vicey - Lets gooooo people!!!!
  • edited April 2014
    Hi all.  Hope DTD going well.  I got in too late to join DTD1, so couldn't help with the points total, sorry.

Going ok in the main tonight, currently about 5th with 40 odd left.  Anyone bored and wants to say hello would be most helpful.

Gl all.

Matt
  • edited April 2014
    Hi all.  Hope DTD going well.  I got in too late to join DTD1, so couldn't help with the points total, sorry. Going ok in the main tonight, currently about 5th with 40 odd left.  Anyone bored and wants to say hello would be most helpful. Gl all. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    In the meantime, managed second in a sat for the roller.  worth almost the entry
    io21180001Entry to £30k Mega Rollermattprawn02£88

• edited April 2014
    Hi all.  Hope DTD going well.  I got in too late to join DTD1, so couldn't help with the points total, sorry. Going ok in the main tonight, currently about 5th with 40 odd left.  Anyone bored and wants to say hello would be most helpful. Gl all. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    In the meantime, managed second in a sat for the roller.  worth almost the entry
    io21180001Entry to £30k Mega Rollermattprawn02£88
  • edited April 2014
    hi all 

DTD 1

mickzilla010£7.70

DTD 3

mickzilla013£4.76

Had a lot of fun. Great to be back at tables. Good luck all
  • edited April 2014
    Out of the main in 16th.  Bit disappointed really, had 3 or 4 big hands that I lost on a flip or where ahead that would have transformed me to near the chip lead late on.  On the other hand laddered 10 odd places when my 77 bust Aces.

mattprawn016£51.08 + £39.38 Head Prizes3 
    Thanks to Trev, Matt, Misty, Dale and Zoe for rail.
  • edited April 2014
    Out of the main in 16th.  Bit disappointed really, had 3 or 4 big hands that I lost on a flip or where ahead that would have transformed me to near the chip lead late on.  On the other hand laddered 10 odd places when my 77 bust Aces. mattprawn 0 16 £51.08 + £39.38 Head Prizes 3   Thanks to Trev, Matt, Misty, Dale and Zoe for rail.
    Posted by mattprawn
    Very WELL DONE on another good tourney MATT...I'm sure your turn isnt far away. Sorry I couldnt bring you any luck

Well done to all who cashed tonight and its great to have CRAIGCu on board too....GOOD LUCK , We've played together a few times, think it was back in UKPC qualifiers mainly

Hope to be able to contribute some money to the total soon (and my Bankroll !!!) just seem to be going thru bad beat stage.......I THINK  

can anyone tell me if I played this hand wrong please...pretty typical of how I keep being Rivered recently, even though I try to get rid of peeps beforehand.....i must be doing something wrong coz cant copy n paste from hand history

hand ID is 772148918 for anyone who can help me please 

= )

T4B sed Zebedee...................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and 'May the CASH be with you all TONIGHT'...............GOOD LUCK TPTers
  • edited April 2014

I missed dtds tonight but managed to get home in time to late reg for mega stack
    and i finished 4th
    dangerdai04£34.50
    gutted about my exit went all in preflop with kk and was beaten by a5

good luck at the tables all, and welcome to the team Craig..

• edited April 2014
    won a freeroll for entry in the super roller
    daiw2760001£30k Mega Rollerequaliser02£30k Mega Rollerjas6903£30k Mega Roller
  • edited April 2014
    I'll try and paste hand for help and comments please. GOOD LUCK tonight everyone, and..........
    ........... 'May the CASH be with you all'

Hand History #772148918 (21:32 28/04/2014)

Coming up with load of writing and not pretty pictures !!!

Well done to the DAIs ...Danger and W....saw you were doing well in the Freeroller DaiW when I was spinning thru sats early last night. Great to beat a big field like that
  • edited April 2014
    ftd the 1045 bh this morning 4th place £12.07 5 hp £7.09 gl all tonight
  • edited April 2014
    GELDY

It strongly appears that our friend Geldy has left Sky Poker. He started this thread HERE
    And at first I assumed it was another "Off to China" cryptic. No posts from him since, that OP shows as Anon and Hitman says that Geldy told him he  was quitting. It's a shame if he has as he was a very good and helpful team member.

• edited April 2014
    FOR MISTY (and any others who need this info)

HOW TO POST HANDS
    As far as I know this will work in IE and Firefox. Don't know about Chrome as I don't use it.
    1 If your playing on the download first of all click community then hand history. If your playing through browser just click hand history.
    2 Once you have found the hand make sure that the righ hand side scroll bar is at the bottom and bottom scrollbar is to the right.
    3 Starting in the bottom right corner highlight the hand working your way up to the topleft corner but leave off the blue bar with player action cards etc. as this sometimes messes up the C and P. Right click over the high lighted area and select COPY.
    4 In the box where your adding a new post right click and select PASTE.

BTW Misty when you post hand numbers we cant see those hands only yourself and others involved.
  • edited April 2014
    GELDY It strongly appears that our friend Geldy has left Sky Poker. He started this thread HERE And at first I assumed it was another "Off to China" cryptic. No posts from him since, that OP shows as Anon and Hitman says that Geldy told him he  was quitting. It's a shame if he has as he was a very good and helpful team member.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I don't think Geldy has actually left Sky - as in "for good".  I'm sure his post says he's off for a bit and not sure when he'll be back?  I have met up with Geldy in a live game a few times recently and he hasn't mentioned leaving at all - other than to say he is due to go away again travelling.  I know he was disappointed that the SPTs weren't being done this year - but he wasn't ranting and raving about it.  Hopefully he'll be back in a few weeks time.

I played the £55 BH game last night - and made my first FT for a long while.  Unfortunately I didn't go any further than 6th but I really enjoyed the game and the rail was fantastic as usual - Daiw, Zoe, Matt237, and Haylez to name but a few.  Managed a few heads and prize for 6th - so I think it was approx £220 in total.

Good luck TPTers tonight - hope you all run well xx
  • edited April 2014
    yet another min cash in a main.  Lost a flip to go out in 32nd, but was a bit on tilt after folding a low pocket pair against 2 all in callers, that I would have won to take the chip lead.

One day I'll get this right and kick on to the FT...

Main
    mattprawn032£27.92
  • edited April 2014
    hicknMelt27014.251£500K UKPC Finaldaiw132382£500K UKPC FinalMattBates10577.503£500K UKPC Finalpokerarda9170.254£500K UKPC Final

i took the cash i might play it sunday dunno yet thanks for rail guys
    bout 220 i think

• edited April 2014
    i sat off 11 quid also worked my way up^^
  • edited April 2014
    dunno what happening with geldy hope he comes back!!!