You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    As for Blackpool its smack bam in the middle of my A2s so i have to pass. :-(
    Posted by Matt237
    Yeah I often fold A2s as well.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yeah I often fold A2s as well.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Love my suited aces :-)
  • edited May 2014
    Already was a thread Trevor I'll update it and change title. Looks like we have around 20 names so far.
  • edited May 2014
    Blackpool thread retitled HERE
  • edited May 2014
    heddoh18157114£500k UKPC Semi. 
    heddoh1814496.606Entry to £500K UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £220, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited May 2014
    Chris_Mc012£7.17 + £4.69 Head Prizes2
    just a small one.
  • edited May 2014
    Nice cash Chris.

Just won the 7.15 deepy
    waller025200001£58.14
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited May 2014
    Nice one waller.

Ive got desktop failure. Which means it looks like I cant play DTD.s or update my daily link :(
    Any advice would be great. ITs on the poker chat forum.
  • edited May 2014
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £2030.84

GRAND TOTAL               £73865.54

2013  £161766 23

• edited May 2014
    £200 Bounty Hunter. Was going to post my exit hand as he was fishing for a gut shot straight which he hit on river. However just looked at hand and it was a royal flush so I guess I'd be fishing too.

FlyingDagg0 29 £1.88 Head Prizes2

• edited May 2014
    Hi All

Ran out of bank roll for this week - cant play the DTD - will ensure leave some behind for next week though

Gl all PTP!!
  • edited May 2014
    DTD thread HERE. Post your name and team on thread

DTD1

DTD2

DTD3

Do your best that's all we can ask (short and sweet like me)
  • edited May 2014
    DTD thread HERE . Post your name and team on thread DTD1 DTD2 DTD3 Do your best that's all we can ask (short and sweet like me)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Evening all

Humble apologies - I completely forgot the DTD games AGAIN.  I will go sit in the dunces corner for an hour or so.

Gl all tonight - hope you all run golden xx
  • edited May 2014
    Small cash in DTD3

FlyingDagg011£5.88
  • edited May 2014
    Zoe invitational

Matt23703£33.74
    Had a cheeky go on 888 and spun the $18 tournament tokens into $162 aswell
  • edited May 2014
    £400 bh. Came back from 146 chips early on to claim 2nd.

ShaunyT02£81 + £34.69 Head Prizes3

• edited May 2014
    Hi all i played dtd last night think i got missed off the reg not to worry would of fin midd table gl at the table guys
  • edited May 2014

Hi all just to say that i aint been around as i have repetitive strain injury.Doctor said i musn't use laptop.Had a look on internet said it could take 3/6 months to get better.Only good thing is i have an appointment to see orthopedic consultant for my other hand on june 11th so try to get help there.Typing with left hand is impossible lol.Basically i  don't know how much i'll be be playing.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all just to say that i aint been around as i have repetitive strain injury.Doctor said i musn't use laptop.Had a look on internet said it could take 3/6 months to get better.Only good thing is i have an appointment to see orthopedic consultant for my other hand on june 11th so try to get help there.Typing with left hand is impossible lol.Basically i  don't know how much i'll be be playing.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    Sorry to hear this  - I know it's very painful for you.  Hopefully they'll be able to sort you out a pretty nurse and some proper medication soon xx

Gl all TPTers tonight - hopefully I'll be back on rail duty tomorrow night.

• edited May 2014
    sad news jj get well soon jj all the best johnny
  • edited May 2014
    finished 10th in deepy for £6.11 jj ring me anytime
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by jjjach
    Hopefully it won't be long before your back. Take care Martin
  • edited May 2014
    Just been going through TPT comments and well done all the cashes and get well soon JJJack I will add a prayer for you tonight and every night. We cant do without your comments on here m8. 

• edited May 2014
    Posted by jjjach
    All the best jj. Hope you get well soon and are playing and railing again in the near future (and pain free). Take care mate
  • edited May 2014
    get well soon jjj
  • edited May 2014

Sorry to hear hear you are suffering from RSI JJ - mind you the amount of railing you do its hardly surprising lol.....

This May Help........................(Copy & Paste - NO Typing Required:).......

Good Luck
    gl
    Good Game
    gg
    Well Played
    wp
    Nice Hand
    nh
    Very Nice Hand
    vnh
    Goooooooo TPT
    Goooooooo Titans
    Take it Down
    TID
    Unlucky
    ul
    WTF :)
    Final Table
    FT
    Laugh Out Loud
    lol

That should keep you railing for a while :)

In the meantime......
    There are a few things you can do to enable you to recover earlier - Most Laptop RSI's are caused by laptops being placed in an unsuitable position whilst being used & bad posture.

1. Place laptop as near to you as you can (On the Lap is what it's designed for) but ensure it is still well ventilated.
    2. Stretching across to use a lappy will cause RSI - bring it closer to you.
    3.Placing a laptop on an arm rest will cause RSI - have it in front of you
    4.Placing a laptop on a computer table will cause RSI - Computer tables are designed for "Desktop PC's) this causes strain on arms & wrists.
    5. Always ensure your laptop is in front of you and easy to reach whilst elbows are at your sides.
    6. Connecting a separate "Keypad" to your laptop can eliminate many issues associated with the problems above.
    7.Remember....Keep elbows at your side bent at approx 90 deg with forearms parralel to the ground.
    8. Don't Hunch your back when sitting.

Recovering from RSI will be all the more easier & quicker if you remove the causes.

Best of luck

See you all at the tables soon guys - Run Well.

Also Just noticed......19981 Posts on the TPT Thread. 20K mark soon wiiiiii :)

• edited May 2014

£300 BH

Chris_Mc   3     £25.61 + £18.54 Head Prizes
  • edited May 2014
    Spoke to Martin today and he had self excluded for 3 weeks without realising he wouldn't be able to access  the forums. He thanks everyone for their messages.

Also to say I've had an absolute shocker tonight and I'm taking a break for a few days. Rose your in charge lol.
  • edited May 2014

Mini spent £22...
    Matt237020£27.89

Zoe Invitational spent £6.60...

Matt23709£10.08
  • edited May 2014
    Spoke to Martin today and he had self excluded for 3 weeks without realising he wouldn't be able to access  the forums. He thanks everyone for their messages. Also to say I've had an absolute shocker tonight and I'm taking a break for a few days. Rose your in charge lol.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    First of all , so sorry to hear of jj's RSI injury. It is a horrendous injury and extremely painful, and as a Golf Pro I've seen it quite often and suffered it myself once. Total rest and immobilisation for as long as possible is the only cure sadly. Learning to do things with the other hand  (you remember Mother's advice ..........'99 change hands'........ LOL) is interesting.....but you get there in the end with practice. Hope you return soon as its only because of enjoyable chats we had that I joined TPT. If you could pass this message on to jj for me Dale I would appreciate it. 

Sorry to hear you're having a few days off too Dale. I defo know the feeling when things are running bad, as I felt exactly the same yesterday. and due to being down to the final dregs of my winnings (I've had to use most of it for car repairs and rent !!!!) I was feeling very down about it all too. It seems when you withdraw your winnings you seem to suffer at the tables more somehow 

I've been watching a couple of Sky Poker strategy progs. to try and improve a bit and stop making silly mistakes, and i just seemed to carry on getting bad beats, getting done on the river etc. ( even though I'd try to get em off hand) but having suffered for a few days including going out of UKPC final on Sunday with a mistake(KJ walking into pocket KK  and losing too many chips)  and then a little later with AK all-in to go out.... worst thing was, both hands to my ex-boss HAYSIE and they were shown on Sky POKER Sun night
    Due to lack of bankroll I've been playing more FreeRolls (as I used too) and very cheap sats and it seems hopefully I've turned a corner as I've managed to finally win a little cash

8.05pm £500 B/H cheapy
    MISTY4ME03£27.20 + £6.79 Head Prizes6

Its AMAZING the difference a good run in a tourney makes to you, and more than anything that bit of confidence it gives you back, (despite a bit of a sick exit hand for me against chip leader....he hit 9 on river for 9s over8s, to my 8s overJs)
    So a little rest and a few FRs where it doesnt overly matter, and hopefully a really good run is only just round the corner

Glad to see that others are doing much better , so a big WELL DONE to all who've cashed recently and for those who haven't remember Gary Player's TIP.....'the more I practice the LUCKIER I get' 
    and my tip...'Luck is like a wheel....it will come round your way if you wait long enough'........ you've just got to take advantage when it does

So looking forward to tonight and as Rose always says....'May you all run GOLDEN' and ........

............. 'May the cash be with you all '

Just looked at exit hand again and defo MASSIVE mistake by me by SLOW PLAYING to try and disguise hand....

.....Oh well, you live and learn........HOPEFULLY