You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hi all i had to drop out of dtd last night and rush my misses to hospital about 2000 got out at 2330.
    She had a very bad reaction to what we think is the dog tablets it must of got though her skin even after washing so rubber gloves from now on she is still not to well but getting better her breathing is back to normall her skin is still marked this all happened so fast all in about 45min so we were lucky anyway gl at the tables guys
  • edited May 2014
    Just dropping by to say thanks for the rails in last nights DTD from various members of TPT. Banter was top notch as always.

I aim to win all 3 next week so be warned ;)

Run well TPT.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Just dropping by to say thanks for the rails in last nights DTD from various members of TPT. Banter was top notch as always. I aim to win all 3 next week so be warned ;) Run well TPT.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I notice you haven't thanked your team mates
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all i had to drop out of dtd last night and rush my misses to hospital about 2000 got out at 2330 . She had a very bad reaction to what we think is the dog tablets it must of got though her skin even after washing so rubber gloves from now on she is still not to well but getting better her breathing is back to normall her skin is still marked this all happened so fast all in about 45min so we were lucky anyway gl at the tables guys
    Posted by KEITH1960
    Hope she recovers quickly Keith - best of luck
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I notice you haven't thanked your team mates
    Posted by Jac35
    Well observed.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all i had to drop out of dtd last night and rush my misses to hospital about 2000 got out at 2330 . She had a very bad reaction to what we think is the dog tablets it must of got though her skin even after washing so rubber gloves from now on she is still not to well but getting better her breathing is back to normall her skin is still marked this all happened so fast all in about 45min so we were lucky anyway gl at the tables guys
    Posted by KEITH1960
    Gosh Keith - I hope she's much better today.  
  • edited May 2014
    Just dropping by to say thanks for the rails in last nights DTD from various members of TPT. Banter was top notch as always. I aim to win all 3 next week so be warned ;) Run well TPT.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Very well played last night sir - apologies for not hanging around but my bed was calling to me so much that I didn't even reg for the main or mini.  Fantastic result - would say GL for next week but obviously TPTers turn next time to do the golden victory lol.
  • edited May 2014
    Small Cash for the Captain
    POKERTREV0 25  £37.50 Head Prizes2
    Got in for 6 quid so i'll take it :)
  • edited May 2014
    Cash in the 9-15 deepie. Thanks misty, Trem, mickzilla and steel for rail.

FlyingDagg03£18.33
  • edited May 2014
    finished 49th in the mini turbo bh £6.36 3hp £7.06 over 600 runners so made up with this gl all tonight and come back soon jj
  • edited May 2014
    Cash in the main last night,  

Chris_Mc     0       20        £39.74
  • edited May 2014
    Hi guys Tish is on the mend cheers still dont know the cause so thats a bit of a worry but she is a lot better might have a game tonight see how she is gl at the tables all
  • edited May 2014
    19,15 27th may deep stack johnfrum4750001£54.15savy302£33.44Theredcat03£20.71STATTO142304£16.72Rich_Poor05£13.96forber0106£11.78TonyStix07£9.88SN0WB4LL08£7.98WHEELS716109£6.17thebil123010£6.17MAXALLY011£4.56scott1288012£4.46
  • edited May 2014
    Hi guys Tish is on the mend cheers still dont know the cause so thats a bit of a worry but she is a lot better might have a game tonight see how she is gl at the tables all
    Posted by KEITH1960
    N1 keith glad she is feeling better
  • edited May 2014
    Evening all

Nice to see some good results from you all - and very happy to hear your other half is on the mend Keith.

Hope you all run golden tonight  - not sure if I'll be on much as feeling a bit under the weather but I'll prob not be able to stay away.

Normal service will hopefully be resumed tomorrow if this sicky feeling goes away.  In the meantime - TPT rule!!
  • edited May 2014
    Small Cash 1K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0 30  £13.36  Head Prizes3
    Cash in £500 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV4 £35.15  + £10.84 Head Prizes2
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all

Nice cashes Trev - I nearly forget what they look like as I haven't cashed all week.

No cashes for me tonight - but I did manage to bink a sat into the UKPC semi game tonight, and then win an all for £48 aswell so that was kindof like cashing for me.

Following the bink into the semi I somehow managed to bink a seat into the final for Sunday night.  Many thanks for the rails boys - much appreciated as always xx

Run golden all - myself and  my bucket are now going upstairs to the land of nod (I hope).
  • edited May 2014
    First ever big mtt final table, although it was short lived. Exit hand was a bit cruel, i 4bet jammed AK into 3betters AA, flopped nice but missed. Thanks to Matt John and Ali for the rail, and best of luck to Kgee who is still in. Final 3 at the minute.

28/05 Rebuy Mini
    Matt23706£135.94
  • edited May 2014
    Kgee just gone out in 3rd. vwp mate

Doooobs732794.23  ewoowoow00457205.77  kgee03£243.68ozzieowen04£192.38shire4005£162.88Matt23706£135.94
  • edited May 2014
    good morning every 1 some silly old fool that's me lol took down the £! deepy last night for £28.51 ty for popping on danger dai getting in the swing for blackpool now gl all tonight
  • edited May 2014
    took down the £150 BH this morning/afternoon :), 70 runners.

GuyL2    1400001£30.45 + £26.71 Head Prizes9
  • edited May 2014
    Very nice cash all, i took down the 9.15 deepstack tonight first win in a while thanks to trev for the rail
    dangerdai5050001£56.46
    and forgot to post this from Monday night in £100 freezeout

dangerdai03£12GuyL204£10very best of luck at the tables tpters
  • edited May 2014
    Afternoon all - yes I did say Afternoon lol.

I have day off sick today as still feel like death warmed up.  No sleep will do that to you so God help my kids if they drive me mad today/tonight lol.

Hope you all run well TPTers - don't forget it's orfy time tonight - don't be late!!!

Good luck xx
  • edited May 2014
    Good luck all Tonight!

Also well done everyone on cashes.

Have an issue tonight, can I watch England and also Multi Table in the deepies whist looking after kids as the wench is out?!

Sad times...
  • edited May 2014
    Good luck all Tonight! Also well done everyone on cashes. Have an issue tonight, can I watch England and also Multi Table in the deepies whist looking after kids as the wench is out?! Sad times...
    Posted by mickzilla
    1. Watch England?- Oh yess Deffo
    2. Multi-Table?- Easy Peezey "fold for ftw"
    3. Look after the kids- Buy them a LARGE Chocolate Cake and give it to them when the footy comes on (You won't hear a peep)........It's also important to keep the box - this keeps them entertained for hours
    4. The Wench is Out - Does life get any better than this? :)

Good Luck :)
  • edited May 2014
    HI ALL IAM VEREY SORRY I HAVEENT PLAYED OR RAILED ANY ONE LATELY.
    BUT MY DAD AS BEEN VEREY POORLY AND SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK.
    ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME AT THE MOMENT BUT HOPE TO BE BACK SOON.
    JUST WISHING ALL TPTERS THE BEST OF LUCK AT THE TABLES.
  • edited May 2014
    HI ALL IAM VEREY SORRY I HAVEENT PLAYED OR RAILED ANY ONE LATELY. BUT MY DAD AS BEEN VEREY POORLY AND SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK. ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME AT THE MOMENT BUT HOPE TO BE BACK SOON. JUST WISHING ALL TPTERS THE BEST OF LUCK AT THE TABLES.
    Posted by cbiscuit
    Sorry to hear your sad news Biscuit - thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • edited May 2014
    HI ALL IAM VEREY SORRY I HAVEENT PLAYED OR RAILED ANY ONE LATELY. BUT MY DAD AS BEEN VEREY POORLY AND SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK. ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME AT THE MOMENT BUT HOPE TO BE BACK SOON. JUST WISHING ALL TPTERS THE BEST OF LUCK AT THE TABLES.
    Posted by cbiscuit

Sorry for you loss biscuit thoughts to you and your family at this very sad time...

• edited May 2014
    Posted by cbiscuit
    Awful news! My thoughts are with you and your family. Poker and TPT aren't going anywhere, spend all the time you need with your family at this sad time.

All the best mate
  • edited May 2014
    small cash in orfy wp daggs and trev and dai for the rail
    KEITH196007£15.29