You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    It's Back Super6 for the world cup ;') If you played last season I've re-opened the league so you should be in there automatically, for the rest of you use the link below. It's free to enter use your sky bet/poker account to log in with the added bonus of at least £50 worth of sky poker seats to be won will confirm prizes before the wc Good luck all Hi, I've created a private league at Soccer Saturday Super 6 for the new football season. Do you fancy your chances against me? Join the league now:  http://super6.skysports.com/league/33WDQ4
    Posted by j3ono
    I'm in
  • edited June 2014
    Turbo Tuesday final hour was actually a good watch, some very entertaining and laughable play. Not just cause i was on it but a bloke that had 2 bigs from the final 13 somehow laddered his way to 5th place. Remarkable
  • edited June 2014
    Afternoon everyone

I was really looking forward to the orfy tonight - but I'm out til approx 8pm.  I'm going to reg now just in case I do get back slightly earlier - but if I don't then I hope I don't upset table dynamics by being blinded out?

Hope you all run well today and tonight xxx
  • edited June 2014
    Afternoon everyone I was really looking forward to the orfy tonight - but I'm out til approx 8pm.  I'm going to reg now just in case I do get back slightly earlier - but if I don't then I hope I don't upset table dynamics by being blinded out? Hope you all run well today and tonight xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    No Probs Rose

Hi Guys
    The Friday Orfordable League is in the lobby.

Post your name in the Friday Orfordable Thread
    HERE

Register for the Friday Orfordable in the lobby - HERE

Best of luck to everyone who is playing
  • edited June 2014
    Come on tpters lets get some nice cashes tonight.... 

best of luck all......
  • edited June 2014
    what a great day of MTTs it has been for me today, overall i've past the bubble in 5/7 and 1 of them saw me finish 1st.

the first one to see sucess was a sat for me to get into the 6pm semi and then i managed to qualify for the main from a early semi and after that one i then won £33 in the 6pm semi.

out of the 4 MTTs that had cash prizes i managed to get winnings from 2
    the £750BH (£5.75) at 6:45pm i won
    craigcu123760001£126.90 + £36.89 Head Prizes6£11.08
    BOSS02£76.61 + £29.94 Head Prizes5 
    luckme00203£46.30 + £15.06 Head Prizes4
    the other one i managed to win money in was the mini
    TheUKSpoon012£14.04 + £2.34 Head Prizes1 
    craigcu12013£14.04 + £24.50 Head Prizes8 
    trevluca21014£11.90 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
    the main and orford league were not so lucky.
  • edited June 2014
    Wd craig nice cashes.

2 from me tonight

£3k BH (although I woon less than the BI cos I took no heads)
    waller02051£10.150 
    Mini
    waller0209£24.07 + £26.54 Head Prizes7
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited June 2014
    Well done craig and waller nice cashes!

little 1.10 deepy takedown tonight...

mickzilla4650001£28.50

cheers dagg for the rail.

good luck at the tables

• edited June 2014
    Well done everyone some great results tonight. I managed to cut my losses a bit . 9-15 deepie

FlyingDagg0 10 £6.11
  • edited June 2014
    Well done everyone some great results tonight. I managed to cut my losses a bit . 9-15 deepie FlyingDagg 0  10  £6.11
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I thought you were going to win the mega or Orfy? ;-)
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I thought you were going to win the mega or Orfy? ;-)
    Posted by Matt237
    Er..... It didn't quite go according to plan. :(
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Er..... It didn't quite go according to plan. :(
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    :-)

Good luck everyone tonight! Hope to see some good performances. May catch up on rail later if anyone is doing good in the bigguns
  • edited June 2014
    VERY WELL DONE to Craig (i enjoyed the rail too), Waller, Mick, Dale ( sorry about knocking you out with my A8 to your KK) and evreyone else who cashed over the last few days.

I think either the cards or my LUCK is turning
    Finally Cashed........ in 24th in last nights Mini for £24ish (including 6 heads !!!!!) and plenty of yoyo-ing 
     Then had a great run in tonights Main.....Just had to add the fact I'd finished above TommyD..(for once)

MISTY4ME011£128
    BIGJAY012£128
    memfno013£104
    TommyD014£86.40
    Have to also add that I had a good one in semi for Main at 6pm........Starting Table of 6 with 4 AWAY, so I'm with EVILPINGU just taking blinds more or less in turn, when he 5x bb, and I'm holding AA so I 10xbb (is that OK?? coz dont want to frighten him off) and he goes All-in, I obviously call and he turns over JJ....HAPPY DAYS
    .....though I was still fearing a Jack coming. Pity they replaced him straight away !!!!!

EDIT:- TommyD's leading the mini though !!!
  • edited June 2014
    great cashes all very well played, apology's to Trev when he ko'd me in mini, table just shut straight away and wouldn't let me re-open hope my chips came in handy..

cashed in 7.15 deep dangerdai05£14.98

and also the 9.15 deep
    dangerdai08£7.31thanks for rail and very best of luck.
  • edited June 2014

Nice cashes misty and danger.

2 from me tonight

£200 GTD
    waller0206£14
    £1k BH
    waller0207£33.22 + £14.53 Head Prizes3
    Gl at the tables all

• edited June 2014
    YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Just Freerolled into a UKPC semi in 2nd place, but realised it wouldnt be tonights semi as it was nearly over !!!!!!!

but looking forward to playing which ever night it is.

Makes up for quarter final tonight when this happened (if I can post hand.....cant !!)  
    I was unlucky lol....I thought

GOOD LUCK to all on the tables tonight and as always.....

...............MAY the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited June 2014
    another £220 won from MTTs this time it cost nothing.

i must have been allowed to register for the UKPC quarter final via a promo as i unexpectedly saw it come up. i managed to get into the UKPC semi and then got into the final. the problem is i can't see myself making it to the UKPC itself so i made a manual buy in once the bubble approached and as i managed to go past the bubble of the semi the £220 has gone into my account.
    thisltedu140405£500K UKPC Final
    craigcu12111536£500K UKPC Final
    rivermunky10092.507£500K UKPC Final
  • edited June 2014
    Would've been from the rake race Craig. Nice bink though :-)
  • edited June 2014
    Small cash in 7-15 deepie

FlyingDagg010£5.92
  • edited June 2014
    hello guys i would like to join this brilliant team
  • edited June 2014
    cashed in mini roller tonight gutted with exit hand my aj vs a9 all in pre flop and he hit 9 on turn grrrrrr

dangerdai017£25.16
    good luck tpters....
  • edited June 2014
    Chris deep in main for anyone about
  • edited June 2014
    come on chris you can do it
  • edited June 2014
    After 5 months away from Sky Poker finishing Uni work off, I've just finished this week so I'll be back on the site playing soon.
  • edited June 2014
    wow, a DEEP RUN IN THE ROLLER, only my 2nd time in the roller but one of my aims for the year I posted on fri.. was too cash a roller

Chris_Mc014£242.15

thank you for the rail, matt237, concon12 < new team member possibly ... who where with me all the way, ARAZI, and of course flyingdagg

ty
  • edited June 2014
    World Cup Super6 
    I am now in a position to let everyone know the prize format for the comp. Thanks to Tikay the prize pool is £66 worth of seats which will be awarded as follows
    1st Player who scores most points £33 Thursday Main Seat
    2nd Player who's 2nd in points £11 Turbo Tuesday main seat
    3rd Player who's 3rd in points £11 mini roller seat
    4th & 5th you get the picture, dtd seats or if they don't play a mini seat upto the vaule of £5.50

I was going to do top score in a round, most correct scores or most correct results but as the world cup is a short run thing the likelyhood of a tie seems very high with over a 100 runners so I have decide on a Top 5 pay out

Best of luck 
    Jon

• edited June 2014
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL   £2620.91

GRAND TOTAL                £80280.18

2013  £161766.23

• edited June 2014
    sorry to ask what does mtt mean?
  • edited June 2014
    dale can you ring me please have great news
  • edited June 2014
    Multi table tournament