You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    The run good seems to be continuing. The story could have been so much different if not for luckbox .......err sorry I mean Larson :) Wp mate.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who railed. I have been in the doldrums with de pokerz lately but tonight was fantastic not becasue of the cashes but due to all the support you guys showed. 

DTD 1

dabossman07£12.48
    DTD 2

dabossman02£25.57

DTD 3

dabossman04£18.50
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    That's poker Red. Well played. well done mumsie and to everyone else who cashed tonight. My daughter will be making Red and White loomband bracelets for the Notts UKPC. They will be red and white of course. How many should she do?
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Well....we need at least 7 :)

Well played all tonight especially dabossman - great effort.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi folks,

I met a few TPT members at the DTD tonight and I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome. First time playing and i really had a cracking time! 

Certainly a lot of good team and community spirit was flying around, which can be hard to find.

Anyway, thanks again and look forward to playing with you again in the near future.

• edited August 2015
    The run good seems to be continuing. The story could have been so much different if not for luckbox .......err sorry I mean Larson :) Wp mate. Just want to say thanks to everyone who railed. I have been in the doldrums with de pokerz lately but tonight was fantastic not becasue of the cashes but due to all the support you guys showed.  DTD 1 dabossman 0 7 £12.48 DTD 2 dabossman 0 2 £25.57 DTD 3 dabossman 0 4 £18.50
    Posted by dabossman
    Amazing effort, vwp
  • edited August 2015
    Eveningggggggggggggggggggg all How do I possibly say THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU enough for the absolutely fab rail last night??  I really can't thank you all enough as without all the rail I think I would have had a much earlier exit - you guys really know how to keep someones mind focused on the game :) Really thrilled to see so many TPTers on route to Notts - can't wait for the mini meet up - and I'm sure the other TPTers will be there in spirit (and in the spirits too probably!!!). Hope you all run golden tonight - I'm going to reg for the DTD games but unsure as to whether or not I'll be able to play them as I need to do a Delia Smith in the kitchen tonight and feed the family - have to make hubby talk to me eventually as he has mega hump I'm going to Notts lol  (but I'm defo going!!). Take down the DTD games folks - will try to rail FT laters xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Wd Rose.

Told you that seat was yours on saturday.

Gl in Notts
  • edited August 2015
    That's poker Red. Well played. well done mumsie and to everyone else who cashed tonight. My daughter will be making Red and White loomband bracelets for the Notts UKPC. They will be red and white of course. How many should she do?
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I know TPT colours are Red/White but unfortunately being an OWL I cannot wear Red & White !!!!!!
    I will wear my RED TPT shirt, or my WHITE one......but I always wear the Loom Band bracelet my daughters already made me...... a LUCKY Blue & White one ......which has been working well
  • edited August 2015
    Hi folks, I met a few TPT members at the DTD tonight and I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome. First time playing and i really had a cracking time!  Certainly a lot of good team and community spirit was flying around, which can be hard to find. Anyway, thanks again and look forward to playing with you again in the near future.
    Posted by athene
    Welcome.to the team Athene don't be afraid to post in here any General questions or anything you like.

A massive welcome from me enjoy the poker and welcome to the nut house. 
  • edited August 2015
    good morning All !!!  Thats how I started today :) Small win but still counts :)

Kamcio    30000    1    £18.75 + £15.43 Head Prizes    3    £5.73
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Welcome.to the team Athene don't be afraid to post in here any General questions or anything you like. A massive welcome from me enjoy the poker and welcome to the nut house. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Angel's so NUTS she repeats herself !!!!!!!..... I say I say Angel's so NUTS she repeats herself !!!!!!

WELCOME to the Team Athene, and GOOD LUCK at the tables as a TPT team member.

Some great performances last night in the DTD's, especially DaBossMan in all 3 tourneys, and very unlucky but really WELL DONE Larson in not quite taking one down too 
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Angel's so NUTS she repeats herself !!!!!!!..... I say I say Angel's so NUTS she repeats herself !!!!!!  WELCOME to the Team Athene, and GOOD LUCK at the tables as a TPT team member. Some great performances last night in the DTD's, especially DaBossMan in all 3 tourneys, and very unlucky but really WELL DONE Larson in not quite taking one down too 
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    I double posted as was on my phone when I did it. Well done Kam, well done dabossman and all in DTD

Trips was out to get me last night every time I went out it was to Trips of some kind. Oh well that's poker, was funny because I sort of knew what was coming. one was jj agains 7 4 flop 74q4 river a 4 was out. lmao

Good luck all later. Run Golden and run deep xx
  • edited August 2015
    Hi folks, I met a few TPT members at the DTD tonight and I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome. First time playing and i really had a cracking time!  Certainly a lot of good team and community spirit was flying around, which can be hard to find. Anyway, thanks again and look forward to playing with you again in the near future.
    Posted by athene
    Welcome aboard the Madhouse that is TPT athene. :)

Best of luck at the tables.

Please post up any MTT Cashes on here as we keep an unofficial Tally for the team.
  • edited August 2015
    Thanks all. :)

Very chuffed to be part of TPT! 

I played my first DTD last night and placed 8th so hopefully i can keep improving over the coming months.

Will keep you posted on how i go!

A x
  • edited August 2015
    We also play a team game once a month and play orfy friday nights.

Little one from me..............

Darkangel711062.502Entry to £4,000 Turbo Open

• edited August 2015
    Small win £1 hi-lo

TREMAYNE620001£12.40jorzar0502£7.75geoff194603£4.65HOLLYWHIT04£3.41PEACEPAW05£2.79 Good luck on the tables
  • edited August 2015
    ANother tiny one

mumsie has finished 15th and wins £3.14 and £5.11 Head Prizes, and was awarded 3 Poker Points.
  • edited August 2015
    Nice bink Tremayne........ and WELL DONE Mumsie too. 
    I've managed to win a bit more pocket money for Notts. in tonight's Turbo. First time I've played it for ages coz of UKPC's. Thanks for the rail Angel (we had some GREAT banter as usual) and TREV and JONNY too.

MISTY4ME019£29.82
    and also won a £1 in Rewards FR lol
  • edited August 2015
    WD on your cashes all.Welcome to the team athene and gl on the tables.
  • edited August 2015
    Evening all

Not playing any poker tonight as I'm absolutely wiped out - need my bed and some sleep and hopefully get some energy back lol.

Just wanted to post up about Friday nights Orfy game - I'd like to donate an additional £20 to the highest placed TPTer in the orfy this week - just a small token from my roller bink.   Just an added incentive for the lovely TPTers to support a great 10 seater game :)

Hope you all run golden this week xxx
  • edited August 2015
    Evening all Not playing any poker tonight as I'm absolutely wiped out - need my bed and some sleep and hopefully get some energy back lol. Just wanted to post up about Friday nights Orfy game - I'd like to donate an additional £20 to the highest placed TPTer in the orfy this week - just a small token from my roller bink.   Just an added incentive for the lovely TPTers to support a great 10 seater game :) Hope you all run golden this week xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Rose im not playing fri, can you do it 28th instead ; )

Jokes obv, very nice gesture.

Welcome Athene, wp in your 1st DTD, great result. for your points to count for TPT now you are part of the team you must reg on DTD thread in poker chat. DTWBANDIT pins it at top usualy sunday afternoon, reg closes monday at 7.50.

Not sure if you played 1 or all 3 but for points they take your best 2 results, its £5 for all 3.

Best of luck at the tables
  • edited August 2015
    A BIG WHOOP!!! WHOOP to Rose qualifying for UKPC. It was a little tight towards the end, but I had sooooo many fingers crossed :) And well done also to Misty - glad u binked some spending money. A MASSIVE well done to all those that came along to rail - well done guys. So, Representing TPT at UKPC we have a star studded line up as follows............ DarkAngel7 IRISHROSE Mattprawn Misty4Me Nuggy1962 POKERTREV POKEY2011 A truly amazing effort by everyone - Best of Luck TPTers.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Guys

Looking forward to Nottingham and to meeting up with you all.  I managed to miss Rose last time, so hope to do better this time around!

Trev has my mobile number now, but can I suggest we try and meet up to say hello somewhere in the bar area before we start at 1pm on Friday?

Cheers

Matt
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Guys Looking forward to Nottingham and to meeting up with you all.  I managed to miss Rose last time, so hope to do better this time around! Trev has my mobile number now, but can I suggest we try and meet up to say hello somewhere in the bar area before we start at 1pm on Friday? Cheers Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Hi Matt.
    I will be arriving at my hotel around 10am Friday, so hopefully make my way to F & B's around 11am.

I will give u a call as soon as I arrive on the DTD Car Park. 
  • edited August 2015
    WD to your cashes guys.Have a great time in Notts everyone.I hope you all run well.
  • edited August 2015
    Took a night off last night from de pokerz as I was shattered after the DTDs. Managed to get in from work and late reg the 7.45 deepie. Now I have been running well the last few days and I only went and blooming won it......

dabossman4150001£28.50
    So since Saturday that is 7 cashes in a row along with 4/5 FTs. I dont know where this streak has come from as I dont really have a good record in MTTs, just look at Shark scope, although I may just be about back into profit :)

• edited August 2015
    Took a night off last night from de pokerz as I was shattered after the DTDs. Managed to get in from work and late reg the 7.45 deepie. Now I have been running well the last few days and I only went and blooming won it...... dabossman 415000 1 £28.50 So since Saturday that is 7 cashes in a row along with 4/5 FTs. I dont know where this streak has come from as I dont really have a good record in MTTs, just look at Shark scope, although I may just be about back into profit :)
    Posted by dabossman
    Nice one mate.  That's bossing it!  Keep up the heater.

Matt
  • edited August 2015
    Generally been running bad over the last few days, so pleased to take down the 10.30pm speed. Felt like I played it pretty well in general, but RSPCA and LMFA may have different views?

Good to see James on the final table, wp mate, and thanks for hanging around to rail, much appreciated.

mattprawn2100001£388.50 + £273.96 Head Prizes5£87.23shubling02£231 + £68.42 Head Prizes3 bigboyrule03£157.50 + £52.74 Head Prizes2 Busybee8704£115.50 + £104.30 Head Prizes5 LmfaoAllin05£84 + £18.75 Head Prizes1 sooty1706£73.50 + £48.71 Head Prizes2 

Cheers

Mattp
  • edited August 2015

Well done mattprawn - sorry I missed the rail on that one.

Well done James - "lmfaoallin" making final table too - wp guys.

Keep up the good work dabossman - nice to see you cashing, hopefully the winning streak stays good for you.

• edited August 2015
    Well done Dabossman and well done to mattyyyyyyyyyy and James. Sorry didn't rail, tried to go to sleep early and not get up at stupid oclock..........didn't work. Was awake on and off most of night. Not got a clue what i'm gonna be like tonight. See you at DTD tomorrow!!!!! OMG!!!!!
  • edited August 2015
    gl every 1 going to dtd i got my hotel sorted blackpool next friday hope to see a couple of you there and gl once again
  • edited August 2015
    Well done Matt!!!
    I get another small win today :) 1st out of 61 players,

Kamcio    122000    1    £32.55 + £20.15 Head Prizes    7    £6.16
  • edited August 2015
    WP mattprawn & Kamico, nice wins.

Satted in to £8k BH LR semi @ 19:15
    Red_King99505Entry to £8,000 LR BH Semi