You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    That railing last night has done me the power of good. Was the bubble girl in a £400 b.h here's my result!

Darkangel707£12.35 + £5.39 Head Prizes1 

Oh also won 500 genting points for entering a comp on f.b and not got a clue what to do with them or what they are. Still not picked up my card for the sheffield club.
  • edited August 2015
    well done too misty and angel hope you run great at notts on your great adventure.

congratulations on nailing a nailing a monster win rose its great to see the  good guys and gals come shining through.

dbxxx
  • edited August 2015
    sorry about the stutter on the second line must be tired going to bed  at 2-00 may have some thing  to do with it.
  • edited August 2015
    Congrats Rose
    Well deserved win x
  • edited August 2015
    Best of Luck al playing the Forum DTD Tonight.

I'm a little tired after an epic night of railing :)

Well done again to Rose, rspca, Misty & Pokey who had some great results.

Nice cashes Angel.
  • edited August 2015
    Wow great news.WD misty for qualifing and gl in notts.WD on all your cashes.Just had my family over from Ireland an had a long weekend of fun.Then Irishrose wins the roller wiiiiiiiii.Gl to you rose,I'm so happy for you.Gl in the DTD guys.
  • edited August 2015
    Errrr have won entry into ukpc Semi tonight..............have regged for dtd's but might have to blind out in em as will hopefully have 9 tables on the go.........very unlucky Rompsaces xx

Come so far from not being able to play 3 let alone more...........poker pro in the making ;) lmaoooooooooo
    Darkangel7300001£250k UKPC Semi
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Errrr have won entry into ukpc Semi tonight..............have regged for dtd's but might have to blind out in em as will hopefully have 9 tables on the go.........very unlucky Rompsaces xx Come so far from not being able to play 3 let alone more...........poker pro in the making ;) lmaoooooooooo Darkangel7 30000 1 £250k UKPC Semi
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Wow Angel - 9 tables????   Ummmmm - why so many lol - even with DTD x 3 and semi game that's only 4?  I'd give any others a miss tonight to be honest - play your A game (as you usualy do) rather than spread yourself a bit too thin?   I defo couldnt' play 9 games - even if I hadn't been up all night lol.

Great result btw to get into semi tonight - gl gl gl

Hope all TPTers run golden tonight - I might crash and burn a bit early as shattered - but I'll try to rail a bit later on.

Good luck all xxxx  (and thanks again for the rail and the messages xxxx)
  • edited August 2015
    Very well done Rose. Only just saw the result. Hope you have a good destination for all that dosh...

Dirk
  • edited August 2015
    Nuggy96245305Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee
    Another cash in this one - I like ths sat - A LOT :)

Angel - go easy tiger - not too many tables!! 

Run well all
  • edited August 2015
    Little cash in hi lo.Gl angel.jjjach04£3.63
  • edited August 2015
    I had 3 fr up, semi sat's, dtd 1.2.3 and all ins
  • edited August 2015
    Didn't make it came 14th am in bits, if wouldn't have had to reboot the stupid lappy I might have made the top 10. Oh well. Thanks all for the rail. Been an emotional night also a fun one. Run golden and run deep all xx
  • edited August 2015
    VWP Rose taking down the roller, and Misty to getting to Notts.

small cash in DTD2, thanks for the rail jjjach, Darkangel & Geldy,
    tried a blind steal with KQ, ran into KK :(

Red_King014£2.48

Also bubbled the new 21:45 Freezout, finished 10th.
  • edited August 2015
    Just back from holiday and look what I've missed!

Fantastic result Rose.  Takes not just great play but real stamina to avoid a daft mistake after so long playing.  Very well done.

Excellent also to Misty for qualifying for the UKPC and joining what seems to be a host of TPT in Nottingham.

I'm going to have another go at qualifying for Nottingham this last week, but in any event I think I'll try and justify to myself buying in direct. 

Are there any "team" plans to meet up at Nottingham, be great to see as many of you as possible if so?   Think I'll stay over Friday night, hopefully for day 2 or if not a crack at the mini...

Best
    Matt
  • edited August 2015
    Just back from holiday and look what I've missed! Fantastic result Rose.  Takes note just great play but real stamina to avoid a daft mistake after so long playing.  Very well done. Excellent also to Misty for qualifying for the UKPC and joining what seems to be a host of TPT in Nottingham. I'm going to have another go at qualifying for Nottingham this last week, but in any event I think I'll try and justify to myself buying in direct.  Are there any "team" plans to meet up at Nottingham, be great to see as many of you as possible if so?   Think I'll stay over Friday night, hopefully for day 2 or if not a crack at the mini... Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Hi Matt.
    Hope you enjoyed your hols.

I'm sure a few of us will be congregating around the bar area :) I will be wearing my TPT shirt so shouldn't be too hard to find us, just head towards the noisy group :)

Let me know if you want my Moby Number & I will PM it to you?
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Matt. Hope you enjoyed your hols. I'm sure a few of us will be congregating around the bar area :) I will be wearing my TPT shirt so shouldn't be too hard to find us, just head towards the noisy group :) Let me know if you want my Moby Number & I will PM it to you?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Cheers Trev

Doubt I will miss you in the T-shirt, but if you don't mind PM'ing me your mobile number it will give me a back up plan to make sure I don't!

By the way, if you have any (large!) TPT T-shirts left in stock, I'd be happy to buy one off you...

Matt
  • edited August 2015
            11/8/15 19,45 £100 deep stack good game as all ways ran into a lot of luck like Q10 calling my all in with JJ an hitting theQ
    pdavo10009£3.30WHEELS7161010£3.30
  • edited August 2015
    Such a great result IrishRose, I'm really chuffed for you. Hope you enjoy yourself with the winning. Great couple of days for TPT.

• edited August 2015

Bouffe362371£250k UKPC FinalPOKERTREV217902£250k UKPC Finalmym8lou188933£250k UKPC Finalpseudocarp180604£250k UKPC FinalCxE1175955£250k UKPC FinalchicknMelt16241.506£250k UKPC FinalGerald1514620.507£250k UKPC FinalIrishRose63658£250k UKPC Final

Well done rose - gl on sunday
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Cheers Trev Doubt I will miss you in the T-shirt, but if you don't mind PM'ing me your mobile number it will give me a back up plan to make sure I don't! By the way, if you have any (large!) TPT T-shirts left in stock, I'd be happy to buy one off you... Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Red with white logo or white with red logo?
  • edited August 2015
    Once again congrats on all your wins big and small. Well done to Trev and Rose for getting through to Sunday's final. Yes I will be there with bells on to cause havoc and fun once again. Looking forward to it.

Darkangel703£13.04 + £1.13 Head Prizes1
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Red with white logo or white with red logo?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    got to be a red one I reckon!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : got to be a red one I reckon!
    Posted by mattprawn
    Sent you a PM with my Moby number Matt.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi All

Yeah def a good idea to all have a drink together at the UKPC! cant wait to meet up with everyone

Bubble the FT which angel took 3rd with a sick bust, but made up for it with a 4th in the £400 BH

Nuggy96204£23.10 + £11.25 Head Prizes3
  • edited August 2015
    Another FT of B.H A 9 suited ran in to 10 10 was the right play to do just unlucky. Here's my result..........

Darkangel705£18.19 + £7.49 Head Prizes3
  • edited August 2015
    Another FT of B.H A 9 suited ran in to 10 10 was the right play to do just unlucky. Here's my result.......... Darkangel7 0 5 £18.19 + £7.49 Head Prizes 3
    Posted by Darkangel7
    VWP Angel.  Tried to log in to rail you on final table, but work firewall wouldn't let me see the table.  I watched your progress via the lobby. 

Bit like watching the football on ceefax (showing my age!) but vwp nonetheless!

Cheers

Matt
  • edited August 2015
    Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For someone who has only just started playing you are crushing the tables. 

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Sent you a PM with my Moby number Matt.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Cheers Trev.  I've replied.
  • edited August 2015
    This is from y.day 2nd in semi ukpc
    Darkangel702£13
    this is from today

Darkangel702£4.56
    Plus a few wins on russian roulette a couple of tenners and a few 2 and 6 quids lol
    Darkangel7031£3.76 Head Prizes2£3.74