You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Also nice cashes to everyone, notables that I can remember are Lmao ( always cashing across the board), FlashJonny on the HR (excellent result), and welcome to Kamcio (remember to post your cashes and get involved on the forums :)). Gl to all on the tables and especially those going to UKPC (wish I pulled my finger out; but I've never played live so i've already thrown the towel in :() And anyone on a bad run, remember to keep your heart, focus, and take a break when you feel like it.
    Posted by MilitantG

G why throw in the towel! Fgs man up will ya lol. You've been playing a lot longer than I have. Come on give it a go! How you think I feel. Would be  great to see you there. Well done all Tpt on your cashes. 

• edited August 2015
    Tonight was my most hard-fought and enjoyable bink I've ever had. Apart from the fact that it's always a tough field, there was a lot of suspect sportsmanship going on. And I felt I played best tonight when I got HU. I must mention I had one massive suckout when we were on the FT bubble (unlucky nagrom), but I didnt have much luck yesterday when I finished 3rd so I felt it was kinda deserved. MilitantG 335000 1 £502.50 + £120.21 Head Prizes 2   MilitantG 0 3 £191.25 + £112.21 Head Prizes 4 And if i'm not mistaken RSPCA took the other major BH, so congrats to him and most iumportantly a TPT DOUBLE!!!
    Posted by MilitantG
    Great work Militant - some fine cashes sir.

Ref: UKPC, even if you have never played live, don't give up on it, it is a fantastic experience & one I would recommend to anyone.

Well Done also to RSPCA.
  • edited August 2015
    Good Luck Tonight MISTY
  • edited August 2015
    Good Luck Tonight ROSE
  • edited August 2015
    Also nice cashes to everyone, notables that I can remember are Lmao ( always cashing across the board), FlashJonny on the HR (excellent result), and welcome to Kamcio (remember to post your cashes and get involved on the forums :)). Gl to all on the tables and especially those going to UKPC (wish I pulled my finger out; but I've never played live so i've already thrown the towel in :() And anyone on a bad run, remember to keep your heart, focus, and take a break when you feel like it.
    Posted by MilitantG
    come on Milly - one of the reasons for writing my blog was to help inspire other live virgins to take the plunge - don't let that all go to waste.

MISTY & ROSE what a combo - gl gl gl
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by MilitantG
    Wp g top result wining that 9pm hunter, also g if u played live im sure u do well u one of the players i respect on sky and have u marked as one of the gd players on the tables. a bit of inside knowledge there. live poker even at the 1k levals plays like a 50 comp online imo. try it mate im sure u love it. also gl to rose and misty il try to pop by and say hello. gl all.
  • edited August 2015
    Wiii nice wins MiliG and rspca, and well done on all others who cashed.

Off to my live game tonight so wont be able to rail but Gl Rose and Misty in UKPC final and any1 else playing it.

Also agree with the rest about transition from online to live, im equally bad at both ; )

Few little uns from me, ft 5th in 1k bh last night and a 2nd n 3rd just now in the cheap £5 speedy'sLmfaoAllin02£20.62 + £6.10 Head Prizes3LmfaoAllin03£14 + £1.88 Head Prizes1LmfaoAllin05£40.06 + £26.02 Head Prizes6
  • edited August 2015
    Another little1 from 2pm bh, was all set to take CL with 1010 on a 8qq board, re raised pre from an aggy players open.
    He re raised my c bet fairly big, pretty sure i was ahead, put him on an 8 at best and only had 9bb behind if i folded so shoved, he made the call with 77 and turned a 7 for fh gg : (

Going on to the ft he was a huge CL with nearly half the chips in play, i have been watching whilst typing this and he was the 1st out after systematicaly making awful calls to double up every single player on the table.

Theres a moral here im sure.

Anyhow Gl all tonight

LmfaoAllin08£17.77 + £7.50 Head Prizes2
  • edited August 2015
    Well done all , playing well lmfaoallin.

Small one for me, took money and added to the ukpc spend fund :)

Nuggy9627272.503£250k UKPC Semi.

Run well all and gl all playing this eve
  • edited August 2015
    Good luck to our Rose and our Misty tonight
  • edited August 2015
    Good luck to our Rose and our Misty tonight
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Thanks everyone for your GOOD WISHES......I'll be trying my best (and will try and be patient Angel !!!!!)

Might not be very chatty though, so please forgive me.......

Here goes.......semi then FINAL

GOOD LUCK me
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks everyone for your GOOD WISHES......I'll be trying my best (and will try and be patient Angel !!!!!) Might not be very chatty though, so please forgive me....... Here goes.......semi then FINAL GOOD LUCK me
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII told ya your on fire!! keep going xxx
  • edited August 2015
    GREAT cashes James and all, and brilliant BINKS MiliG and RSPCA........

......and finally with GREAT support from Angel,TREV and Roseeeeeeeeee..........

I'VE CASHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!........AT LAST

MISTY4ME100559Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Good Luck to everyone at the tables tonight (and me)...........

.......and as ALWAYS..........

.......May the CASH ( or seats) be with us ALL

EDIT........  and they were.             Thank you SKY GODS.

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII told ya your on fire!! keep going xxx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Thank you so much ANGEL  xxxxxxx
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thank you so much ANGEL  xxxxxxx
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Break No 2 Keep on going!!!! :D
  • edited August 2015
    small cash in £400 BH & only one head prize,

Red_King016£2.70 + £0.75 Head Prizes1 
  • edited August 2015
    small cash in £400 BH & only one head prize, Red_King 0 16 £2.70 + £0.75 Head Prizes 1  
    Posted by Red_King
    Well done Red, a wins a win and a heads a head. Keep going. :) well played
  • edited August 2015
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I knew you would do it. Am in tears here. I knew tonight was your night misty. It was meant. Am so pleased for you it's unreal. Another TPT winner. So unlucky Rose. But you will do it next week. So proud of you. It was written that you were there and that seat had your name on it. Good luck Mischief............xxxxx
  • edited August 2015
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I knew you would do it. Am in tears here. I knew tonight was your night misty. It was meant. Am so pleased for you it's unreal. Another TPT winner. So unlucky Rose. But you will do it next week. So proud of you. It was written that you were there and that seat had your name on it. Good luck Mischief............xxxxx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    OMG.............Oooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    What have I done....... lol

.......and there was me gonna give it all up. 

What can I say.......that was just FANTASTIC support from everyone, and it got a little nerve racking as they kept nicking my Blinds.

But THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO Angel, TREV, Roseeeeeee, Chris rspca, Andy_H, GELDY and the non TPTers,,,,,,debs(com), dumblonde, and my mate Will(HANSON) and anyone else I've missed..........

JUST AWESOME
  • edited August 2015
    .......and it got even better...........

IrishRose13100001£4125
    MattBates02£2490
    Fulcher03£1530
    madeyeII04£1215
    harvos05£1035
    GSmith1306£870
    BobaFett1107£720
    IH8PALACE08£570
    GBD30109£427.50
    rspca12010£427.50
    jubb011£307.50
    StayOrGo012£307.50
    gazza127013£247.50
    jonjo75014£247.50
    lolufold015£240
    CarlAgnew016£240
    WHAT a FANTASTIC NIGHT for TPT.......... especially ROSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• edited August 2015
    BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Well played qualifying for UKPC MISTY................

AND...................

Very Very Well done to ROSE Taking down the roller for 4K

Whoop Whoop!!
  • edited August 2015
    yes awsome peps wp misty and rose awsome rail. 
  • edited August 2015
    Right will let you into a little secret. Some of you will remember I said earlier on the tables that I had a secret and would tell you all when it had happened. Well tonight I had a feeling that something special was going to happen with Rose and Misty. I didn't want to jinx it so I didn't want to say in chat. But I had that feeling Misty was going to get his seat and Rose was going to win big. Both have come true. I am very happy for them both. Well played everyone tonight. Won't be sleeping as too wired to sleep. Good luck on the tables run golden and run deep.

Rose I told you BINGO!!!! lmao ;)

FTW TPT TID :D

Edited
  • edited August 2015
    Right will let you into a little secret. Some of you will remember I said earlier on the tables that I had a secret and would tell you all when it had happened. Well tonight I had a feeling that something special was going to happen with Rose and Misty. I didn't want to jinx it so I didn't want to say in chat. But I had that feeling Misty was going to get his seat and Rose was going to win big. Both have come true. I am very happy for them both. Well played everyone tonight. Won't be sleeping as too wired to sleep. Good luck on the tables run golden and run deep. FTW TPT TID :D
    Posted by Darkangel7
    ANGEL & the RAILERS

.....JUST SERIOUSLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!

• edited August 2015
    My calmness has come back. Just a little b.h from me at 3.40 am lol

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol
    Darkangel7440001£27.50 + £18.98 Head Prizes5£6.60

• edited August 2015
    My calmness has come back. Just a little b.h from me at 3.40 am lol Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol Darkangel7 44000 1 £27.50 + £18.98 Head Prizes 5 £6.60
    Posted by Darkangel7
    GREAT BINK ANGEL............really well done !!!!!!

(:D}    xxxx

Didn't realise you were playing or I would have railed you for sure....... I was still up trying to calm down. Eventually got to bed just after 4am.
  • edited August 2015
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IrishRose13100001£4125
    I cannot believe it - just feel like I was having a lovely dream last night and then today I'd wake up with a bump.  But...... it looks like I really did manage to win the Roller last night/this morning :)

The only explanation I have for having won last night is thanks to the awesome rail I was lucky enough to have had.  Poor DarkAngel was there from start to finish - reckon she might feel like she's been through the wringer today lol.  All of the rest of you were fab aswell - Trev, Misty, RSPCA, Geldy, IrishMary and so on and so on - just so many people that my brain has frozen and I can't think!!!   

I went from being down and depressed from not being able to bink a seat to Notts for next week - (but was totally thrilled that Misty the legend got his seat - massive congrats!!) to being on top of the world after the Roller,  I was completely thrilled just to have made the FT so if my adventure had ended there I would still have been happy.  RPSCA played an awesome game and deserved to be on FT but was unlucky in a few spots.  

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ALL - I couldn't have done it without you all xxxx
  • edited August 2015
    My calmness has come back. Just a little b.h from me at 3.40 am lol Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol Darkangel7 44000 1 £27.50 + £18.98 Head Prizes 5 £6.60
    Posted by Darkangel7

Fab result Angel - but no idea how you could play after all that railing lol.   It's as difficult to win a smaller game as it is to win the roller - so all I can say is look out Sky Players - the Angel is ascending!!!

Also fab result for Misty - hope you have a whale of a time at Notts with Angel and Trev and Nuggy and others.  Will be a great event I'm sure!!
  • edited August 2015
    many many congrats rose well done xx
  • edited August 2015
    HUGE< HUGE<HUGE Congratulations to Misty and Rose with last nights results, fantastic support on the rail and a real pleasure to be a part of such a great team. Good look to all at DTD.