You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    DYM sats to Main Events,

Winner Takes All!
    £11 Direct Roler entry 10-seat DYM
  • edited August 2015
    WD Trev and Rose and gl on sunday.WD angel wheels and nuggy nice cashes.Gl red in rebuy.I've just downloaded windows 10,for some reason or another.The good thing is now i can get 3 tables side by side without overlapping.So i'ts good to see the technology isn't wasted on me!!!!
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    gl JJ I wonder if Microsoft is keeping your hand histories as well?  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/microsoft/windows/11782807/windows-10-privacy.html
    Posted by GELDY
    Cookies, credit cards, social media,mobile phones etc etc.The NWO, illuminati and big corporations.There is nowhere to hide geldy lol.
  • edited August 2015
    WELL PLAYED and some nice cashes again.......

...... and TPTers to the fore again in the UKPC semi

mattprawn374901Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    chicknMelt22093.752Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    jordz1616206.253Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    teddie89125654Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    POKEY2011123155Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    HOLLYWHIT11352.506Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    nearlyman108207Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    RockSolid104808Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    Frankie122101959Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    MISTY4ME9482.5010Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    andrew1947011£24
    Very Unlucky Andrew..........especially your exit hand with KK

Many thanks for the great rail and even better banter Angel, Roseeeeeee(sad exit too), TREV, jj and GELDY..... and POKEY and MattP in the tourney (who had a seriously golden run as you can see-incl KOing MattBates

Well done everyone and good luck to all those still playing.....

.....and as always.......

......May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited August 2015
    just like to say some top results peps wp all and gl all in sat final rose u beeter dink a seat im of on my hols today to sunny lanzorte so wont be around for 10 days. run golden and gl all at the ukpc.
  • edited August 2015
    3rd in mini turbo last night £246 .25 ty for rail trev misty an misty if you come out with the go johnny go chant i will swing for you lol and of course jj gl all tonight
  • edited August 2015
    3rd in mini turbo last night £246 .25 ty for rail trev misty an misty if you come out with the go johnny go chant i will swing for you lol and of course jj gl all tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY

Vwp Johnny. Sorry couldn't rail you but I was ill. Even threw b.h was in. My own fault though for laying on the front grass with lappy playing poker looking at the star's. Hayfever got me. Sounds like I missed a right laugh that's a shame. Well played all last night and to me for avoiding a war of the mattyyyyyys pmsl. So pleased Tpt is having a great run. Least I got 2 heads so didn't lose much of my stake money. Well done Pokey, omg you are nuts! But good fun on the table. Don't know wether dreading meeting you or looking forward to it pmsl
    Mattyyyyyyyyyy and Roseeeeeeeeeee you have got to do it sunday. As for me and Sats can't make any money in em so will have to go with what I got. Keep getting great responses from the tables especially from 18andtime Ian, who dropped on my table and first words were ffs just who didn't want to see..........lmaooooooo Good job I took that as a compliment ;) .

Run golden and run deep all. Plus lets keep the wins going and the amazing rail and team comradery that we have. The support of each and everyone of us is totally Awesome. Will have to come up with a nickname for the railers I think. Any suggestions??
    Darkangel7031£3.76 Head Prizes2
  • edited August 2015
    Good night yesterday.  Thanks for the great TPT rail all.

Qualified for the UKPC semi via the quarter final so pleased to be in Sunday's final.

I also had a deep run in the rebuy main.  Should have gone deeper, was sitting in top 5 and lost a decent pot KK v AJ and lost a couple more trying to be clever.  Finished in 17th for £72.
    mattprawn017£72
    Just booked hotel for Nottingham next weekend, so definitely going!  Good luck to all on the tables tonight.

Matt
  • edited August 2015
    Darkangel7126501UKPC Quarter Final
  • edited August 2015
    Darkangel751657£8,000 LR BH Semi
  • edited August 2015

Best of luck to everyone who is playing Tonight.

• edited August 2015
    Sad day for Olive
    RIP Blakey :-(
  • edited August 2015
    Sad day for Olive RIP Blakey :-(
    Posted by VespaPX
    Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

crashed out of everything. oh well never mind. good luck on the tables all
  • edited August 2015
    WD matt pokey and misty with ukpc.WD angel matt and of course richjonny terrific cashes all.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2015
    tomred642440001£34.10 + £14.90 Head Prizes7 Martz200502£20.80 + £12.12 Head Prizes9

2.30 B/H @ 9.50

• edited August 2015
    Great results Jonny (and sorry for the chant lol) and nice bink Tom, really well done.

Well Angel what can I say......you were just AWESOME tonight. Every time I needed a hand I asked and you delivered the Angel Dust in JCB bucketloads.....ty ty ty. We also had a lot of fun and banter along the way too....... 
    defo 'Angel & the Railers' 

Having managed to win a semi direct sat. from being 5K< 28K down HU......i also managed to bink a semi All-in sat.too for £26, and then it got even better in the semi itself........
    I was chucking away good hands for fun coz I was in top5...... incl. a Full House i knew was the nuts. Semi was so good tho with Jubei giving up and AWAY when he was left with 210 chips...... he kept DU and lasted a good 10 mins, and 2 people gave their lives away and he cashed for £24 !!!!!!!!!!! just missing out on a seat.....(hence me not shoving the Full House)

All of that led to some pocket money for Notts. next week.....

allanaus2337450.901Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    keighley1137305.352Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    behaveu290603Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    Derekea19347.504Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    MattBates140405Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    skaggen108102256Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    MISTY4ME80307Entry to £250k UKPC Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £120, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    dudeham43608Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    Oban39409Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    mkgunner3851.2510Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    MD_57539011Entry to £250k UKPC Final
    Jubei012£24
  • edited August 2015
    Misty it was 67.5 when Jubei went away. To be perfectly honest with you I thought that was bad form and bad sportsman ship but that's just me. Try as they might they just wouldn't go, for 10 minutes they kept on hitting flop after flop, everyone on the table couldn't believe how lucky they were. Even I kept on saying on your table wp, errrr nope wrong again. I could never do that not in my nature. I don't like being away. Anyway Well done Tom nice cash and wp all.
  • edited August 2015
    Not much to report from the tables last night.

Played a couple of cheapy deepies using my poker tokens. Forgot just how much of a mine field these tournies are and so none of my raises got any type of respect. :) but it was fun.

Crashed & burned in the Main & Mini - run a set into a set & a set into a straight in the mini and just didn't recover.

See you all Tonight peeps - Best of Luck.
  • edited August 2015
    Final table of 10.45 b.h don't know how managed to do it,

Darkangel704£9.97 + £2.26 Head Prizes2
  • edited August 2015
    Final table of 10.45 b.h don't know how managed to do it, Darkangel7 0 4 £9.97 + £2.26 Head Prizes 2
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Nice one Angel - Keep it goin gl.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice one Angel - Keep it goin gl.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks Trev, don't know why I even entered as was feeling really weepy as some situation has knocked my daughters fragile confidence for 6, but something told me to play. Just got 1 head in a b.h so 75p I think. Missed out on top 3. Good cry and all that sort me out then will be back to normal.
  • edited August 2015
    Have got to say am really tired. But saying that i went up and down like a yo yo in ukpc semi direct. It was a great battle between the top 3. I was last on more than one occasion and someone had won a big hand from me. Thought they could win another but didn't so I had a nice stack again. Great play from Rawhand and Buzka here's the results! Sure I play better tired...........lol Said to pokey. mumsie and amy watch me get to semi's tonight when have got matchsticks holding my eyelids open...........guess what I did!

Darkangel7480001£250k UKPC Semi
    rawhand02£15.60
    buzka03

• edited August 2015
    Have got to say am really tired. But saying that i went up and down like a yo yo in ukpc semi direct. It was a great battle between the top 3. I was last on more than one occasion and someone had won a big hand from me. Thought they could win another but didn't so I had a nice stack again. Great play from Rawhand and Buzka here's the results! Sure I play better tired...........lol Said to pokey. mumsie and amy watch me get to semi's tonight when have got matchsticks holding my eyelids open...........guess what I did! Darkangel7 48000 1 £250k UKPC Semi rawhand 0 2 £15.60 buzka 0 3
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Very nice results recently Angel - go get some shut eye for 45 mins - think you'll be awake a long time tonight lol

Good luck all in Orfy and all other games tonight - hope you all run extra golden.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Very nice results recently Angel - go get some shut eye for 45 mins - think you'll be awake a long time tonight lol Good luck all in Orfy and all other games tonight - hope you all run extra golden.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Cut short yet again, couldn't have played it any differently. Oh well there ya go. Good luck all and run deep. Wp rose in orfy.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi all

Vul to Angel tonight in semi - played a blinder tonight but had a few ul spots.

I went out of semi really early - just can't hit in it this week lol.

But........  I managed to redeem myself a little bit in the orfy

IrishRose02£40.20
    Vwp to CTBN - a worthy champ

Also managed to take 5 heads in the 10.30pm Speed bh game

IrishRose09£103.13 Head Prizes5
    Thanks for the rail all - great as always xxx

Hope you all have fab weekend and run deep in lots of games.
  • edited August 2015
    good morning tpt.. sorry bout last night in the orfy.. i fell a sleep with 8 players left but ill take 3rd lol  theses 6-6 shifts are killing me hahaha
  • edited August 2015
    Lmao Isil thought you had fallen asleep.

here's some results from earlier
    Darkangel794652UKPC Quarter Final
    debscom1803£3.42

debscom1811292.501UKPC Quarter Final
    Darkangel78707.502UKPC Quarter Final

• edited August 2015
    good morning tpt.. sorry bout last night in the orfy.. i fell a sleep with 8 players left but ill take 3rd lol  theses 6-6 shifts are killing me hahaha
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Not a bad result after falling asleep lol - well played.
  • edited August 2015
    7th in 2 oclock bh £17. 60 4hp £16.64 gl all tonight