You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2015
    11:30 BH

LARSON71620001£115.42 + £57.76 Head Prizes
          LARSON71620001£115.42 + £57.76 Head Prizes
  • edited July 2015
    A little one from me! well it was b.h but have updated it to include other results too :D

This is gonna sound stupid but here goes, I lost my mojo and couldn't hit a thing, you know why...........because Kenny Rogers left me!!! lol I always play better when The Gambler is going through my head. He left me for a while, but now he's back..............so you have been warned.......lol Batten down the hatches and tin hats at the ready..............am a coming to get ya............lmao
    RompsAces - UKPC Quarter Final
    Darkangel7 - £1.14
    Darkangel7140001UKPC Quarter Final
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiii made it to qtrs!!!! look out my mojo is back!!

Darkangel706£3.19 Head Prizes4
    Darkangel708£9.11 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    A little one from me! well it was b.h but have updated it to include other results too :D This is gonna sound stupid but here goes, I lost my mojo and couldn't hit a thing, you know why...........because Kenny Rogers left me!!! lol I always play better when The Gambler is going through my head. He left me for a while, but now he's back..............so you have been warned.......lol Batten down the hatches and tin hats at the ready..............am a coming to get ya............lmao 1 RompsAces - UKPC Quarter Final 2 Darkangel7 - £1.14 Darkangel7 14000 1 UKPC Quarter Final Wiiiiiiiiiiiii made it to qtrs!!!! look out my mojo is back!! Darkangel7 0 6 £3.19 Head Prizes 4 Darkangel7 0 8 £9.11 + £1.88 Head Prizes 1
    Posted by Darkangel7
    well done Angel :)

One for me today too

Nuggy96235589.805Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited July 2015
    Crashed out of ukpc but have got to ft a few times in satty's done better today than have done in a while and had fun doing it. From being called a lad to drooling over firemen putting out fires and jason statham...have had a really great night.

Good luck all and run deep.

Well done nuggy it was fun ;)
  • edited July 2015
    WD guys some great wins and cashes.Little one in bh.Thanks for rail Angel.Still not around alot at moment but will be back in 2 weeks.jjjach010£4.86 + £1.50 Head Prizes2£1.50
  • edited July 2015
    Some cashes tonight

6k Open
    bracewell1018£55.20
    1k bh
    bracewell102£122.63 + £66.94 Head Prizes
    Gl everyone

Is the Tpt facebook page still going btw? Just seen it there on me friends list, anyone use it?

• edited July 2015
    Some cashes tonight 6k Open bracewell1 0 18 £55.20 1k bh bracewell1 0 2 £122.63 + £66.94 Head Prizes Gl everyone Is the Tpt facebook page still going btw? Just seen it there on me friends list, anyone use it?
    Posted by bracewell1
    The TPT Facebook page is still there at the mo. I think Dale "FlyingDagg" was the only one who had admin rights to it though (I will check).

I use facebook less & less & have never been an avid fan (maybe it's just my age lol :)

We did have our own website & forum too, but, found it very difficult to keep this & all those running at the same time (The more we post on there, the less we post on here kind of thing) but i'm open to suggestions if any of you guys have anything in mind that may be worth discussing.

Something we do need to keep in mind though is the "Vice Captains" position which due to dales passing is available. I am still a bit shocked about the events as are a few others I would imagine, so I haven't really given much thought as to how we move forward as Dale was a BIG part of the team & the organisation of things.

Dale also used to organise the TPT Private game which run Monthly (1st wed of every month) and this is something else that needs to be addressed if it is to continue. I personally would like to re-name it after dale "TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational" or something along those lines - not sure what you guys think or even if it would be permitted, but we can ask.

It would also be nice to appoint some admins to run things like the TPT Private Tourneys & a Monthly Player League where we could use the £2.20 deepstack on a given night of the week, other private events & info on the facebook page etc etc.

Ozzie has also said he can put TPT Player Stats and the likes on his website (Not sure whats involved)

Anyway, there is lots we could sort out for the benefit of the team & it's players moving forward, but I must admit with the recent events & a few personal issues of my own, I have struggled to play as much as normal yet alone find the enthusiasm that Dale used to give to the players & the Team thread.

Any help or ideas from you guys for the team is always appreciated so get yourselves involved as much as you can and lets see what we can come up with.

Dale was a great ambassador for the team & i'm sure he would like us to keep things going.

Hopefully I can get my mojo back soon, come up with a few fresh ideas & its about time I started ripping up the tables again too.

Best of Luck Everyone.
  • edited July 2015
    Big no to having stats on a public website
    there will be players who might choose to leave the team if that was in place
    including myself not that I'm exactly playing at the moment
    it's possible to opt out of sharkie, but I'm not aware that's possible for Ozzie

yes there are reasons why winning players might want to opt out
  • edited July 2015
    The TPT FDI has a certain ring to it

as for admin work I'm definitely not going to be reliable enough at the moment to offer. makes me feel rather guilty though. 
  • edited July 2015
    If I knew what I was doing would gladly help. Can't do monthly mtt cashes though will leave that one to james......lol

• edited July 2015
    Reeler still in mini and reached the FT as I type this.................will post the results when it's over, but at present he's got 20 heads! Said that sounds like a good night out that does................lol

Here is reelers results from the mini
    reeler03£104.28 + £66.54 Head Prizes20

• edited July 2015
    Nice post Trev, really like the idea of naming the TPT monthly game after Dale, like you said it was his baby, so very fitting and a nice way for his name to be etched into sky poker.

Nice cashes guys n gals.

Gl to all over the weekend.
  • edited July 2015
    If I knew what I was doing would gladly help. Can't do monthly mtt cashes though will leave that one to james......lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Yes point taken Olive, I have been rather elusive on here of late.......weekly to follow : )
  • edited July 2015
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL £5,426.97

GRAND TOTAL £108,206.71

2014 £155,108.92
  • edited July 2015
    LARSON703£29.66 + £23.15 Head Prizes8

LARSON702£92.92 + £19.56 Head Prizes3
    The game I came 2nd in, had 4 bb 6 before the bubble, just blinded down not playing my junk, amazing how quickly it can change in tournies!

The game I cam 3rd in I committed ICM suicide getting it in with a pair and a flush draw against the chip leader on the flop lol My bad
  • edited July 2015
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day.

Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!!  Unlucky to AndyHorns who was HU with me - he managed flush but I somehow rivered a full house - think it might have been Dale playing games up there with us lol.

I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.   

Managed to win seat to Sunday nights UKPC final aswell so got the £120 cash for the seat as already through from Monday night.

Have to say a massive TY to all the railers tonight on the tables - most of all to DarkAngel as she railed from 1st hand to last :).

Good luck to all TPTers - hope you all run extra golden tonight and over the weekend xxx
  • edited July 2015
    Orfordable D stack results - 
    Well played Rose a wonderful tourney, and thanks for the rail Darkangel you certainly 'light up' the tables LOL. Rose having read the above post I am really pleased that you hit the Full House, very well deserved.
    IrishRose3550001£61.77
    Andy_Horns02£40.47 
  • edited August 2015
    Orfordable D stack results -  Well played Rose a wonderful tourney, and thanks for the rail Darkangel you certainly 'light up' the tables LOL. Rose having read the above post I am really pleased that you hit the Full House, very well deserved. IrishRose 355000 1 £61.77 Andy_Horns 0 2 £40.47 
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    Is that a good thing or a bad one Andy? can never tell. Anyway well played to you both, but I knew tonight Rose was going to TID. I knew it all along, as soon as she said about doing it for Dale, it was her's. She really underestimates her poker play. She's a really great player and takes knocks about  her playing to heart. I really wish she could see what others see in her and I for one know she's just as good as everyone else out there. But for some strange reason she's got a mental block regarding some players. Me, still not got a clue who's a top player and who isn't. Mind you I don't play high stake games yet! Very well played all of you in the Orfy tonight wether you cashed or not.

I hope you all run golden and run deep as always and leave me the 3 legged donkey behind to get my run of bad luck otta the way...........lol
  • edited August 2015
    Well Done Rose & Andy in the Orfordable.

I managed to bink a little one in the 2.5K Bounty Hunter......
    POKERTREV8 £81.00  + £60.94  Head Prizes 3
    ps. satted in too, so that was a bonus :)
  • edited August 2015
    Couple of small cashes from last night. Well done Rose and Andy in Orfy. Run Golden All! 

£1000 Rewards Freeroll
    evsbach025£10
     9.15 £100 Deepstack
    evsbach05£13.29

• edited August 2015

Definitely a good thing Darkangel – and I never knew about the Dale support till after the full house, so I was a little in the dark so to speak. Rose is a great player and always a pleasure to have at a table like all other TPTers and that does include yourself I think that we all just lack a little confidence at times or feel that we have had the smelly end of the stick with the cards but hey ho we do not have to play the damn game.

Well done with all of you’re cashes everyone and the very best of luck at the tables over the weekend.

• edited August 2015
    Definitely a good thing Darkangel – and I never knew about the Dale support till after the full house, so I was a little in the dark so to speak. Rose is a great player and always a pleasure to have at a table like all other TPTers and that does include yourself I think that we all just lack a little confidence at times or feel that we have had the smelly end of the stick with the cards but hey ho we do not have to play the damn game. Well done with all of you’re cashes everyone and the very best of luck at the tables over the weekend.
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    I hadn't posted anywhere Andy that I intended to donate whatever winnings I got from the Orfy to Dales Justgiving page - it was just something I'd decided to do for the month of July if I managed to FT either the DTD or the Orfy.  I only mentioned it to Donna (Darkangel) and didn't publicise it as I didn't anyone to deliberately let me win.  Probably doesn't make much sense I know - but hey ho - when have I ever made any sense lol :)

Hope all TPTers run golden tonight and tomorrow - not sure how many I'll be playing (if any) as shattered today and I've well and truely over eaten today and can't make mind up as to whether I can or can't stay awake at computer screen lol.

Run golden all - and enjoy your games xxx

• edited August 2015
    Orfordable D stack results -  Well played Rose a wonderful tourney, and thanks for the rail Darkangel you certainly 'light up' the tables LOL. Rose having read the above post I am really pleased that you hit the Full House, very well deserved. IrishRose 355000 1 £61.77 Andy_Horns 0 2 £40.47 
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    well ddone andy
  • edited August 2015
    01/8/15 18,15 £100 speed bounty hunter 26players
    Frankie53520001£32.50 + £28.39 Head Prizes7£8.96WHEELS716102£19.50 + £2.34 Head Prizes1 nnm8303£13 + £6.56 Head Prizes3 
  • edited August 2015
    400 pound bh first placereeler2140001£74.77 + £44.54 Head Prizes7
  • edited August 2015
    400 pound bh  first place reeler 214000 1 £74.77 + £44.54 Head Prizes 7
    Posted by reeler
    Well played all, nice cashes.

Wiiiiii Reeler, how many tin hats would I have needed ;)
  • edited August 2015
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day. Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!!  Unlucky to AndyHorns who was HU with me - he managed flush but I somehow rivered a full house - think it might have been Dale playing games up there with us lol. I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.    Managed to win seat to Sunday nights UKPC final aswell so got the £120 cash for the seat as already through from Monday night. Have to say a massive TY to all the railers tonight on the tables - most of all to DarkAngel as she railed from 1st hand to last :). Good luck to all TPTers - hope you all run extra golden tonight and over the weekend xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Really glad I met you at MK Rose, you have been one of my wish I was good as her since I stated playing on sky, I aspire to be as kind hearted as you also, hope the run good continues. Xx
  • edited August 2015
    All i can say is I got a bit of cash in a b.h, thanks for rail trev and rose..............and a massive

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited August 2015
    BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

POKERTREV 16607 7  £250k  6-Max  UKPC  Final
    Thank you very much for the rail Angel & well done cashing in BH
  • edited August 2015
    BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! POKERTREV  16607  7  £250k  6-Max  UKPC  Final Thank you very much for the rail Angel & well done cashing in BH
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Told you that you had a seat with your name one. Now don't have to kick your .......hahahhaha very well played and was a nice table to rail. :D