You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2015
    won the 10.30 bounty hunter for 760. gl all at table.
    rspca122500001£462.50 + £296.08 Head Prizes6

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    won the 10.30 bounty hunter for 760. gl all at table. rspca12 250000 1 £462.50 + £296.08 Head Prizes 6
    Posted by rspca12
    Boom wp Chris, another major, 2 in 3 days great going.

You had a silent railer for the re buy on wed, didnt want to say anything as last few times i have seen you doing well and popped by to say gl you have bust out soon after, started to think i was jinxing you ; )
  • edited July 2015
    3 cashes to report thurs night mini bh 32nd £7.32 5hp £12.88 945 bh this morning 2nd place £22.92 7hp £12 .96 1045 bh 1st place £40.19 8hp £28.10 trev get on to sky they should name these torneys after me lol gl all tonight
  • edited July 2015
    Nice job RSPCA. Tearing it up on Sky Poker!
  • edited July 2015
    Morning all - hope everyone is full of the joys of summer lol.

Nice results recently folks - too scared now to play a hand against RSPCA though!!  Hope you all continue to run golden.

Easy day on the poker front for me I think - have 2 games on strs to play - phase 2 of $11 game and the $215 millions game - my only aim to not be first out :)   Then the UKPC final on here tonight too - should hopefully see a few of you in that later.  Might try a few sats for the roller but also need to get some shopping/cleaning/cooking/ironing/washing etc done so might have to just try some all ins instead.

Good luck all - see yous later xxx
  • edited July 2015
    tomred641580001£34.37 + £28.29 Head Prizes10 lufc200802£22.52 + £1.79 Head Prizes1 johntwin2603£13.92 + £3.04 Head Prizes2

At last I got that elusive 1st place.
    3.30 B/H, 9.45 this morning.

Run golden all
  • edited July 2015
    On a 2-10 in work so havent been able to play that much lately

10k Bh

bracewell1011£62.20 + £14.06 Head Prizes

Gl everyone!
  • edited July 2015
    Am bored!!! 

Well played all. Missing getting up to mischief so will have to get up to some other sorts of mischief off the tables. Rose I am there for you tonight so no wobbles lady you can do this. Well done Tom on finally TID. Nice one bracewell and a the rest. Don't you start getting scared of rspca!!! I will be back soon enough.....Can't wait....

Run golden and run deep. 
  • edited July 2015
    Am bored!!! 

Well played all. Missing getting up to mischief so will have to get up to some other sorts of mischief off the tables. Rose I am there for you tonight so no wobbles lady you can do this. Well done Tom on finally TID. Nice one bracewell and a the rest. Don't you start getting scared of rspca!!! I will be back soon enough.....Can't wait....

Run golden and run deep. 
  • edited July 2015
    Thank you Dark and good luck tonight Irish..
  • edited July 2015
    Just back from a weekend break in Blackpool.

Still can't get the download to work sigh!!!!

Best of luck at the table all
  • edited July 2015
    Gerald153120001£42.51 + £14.11 Head Prizes6£4.26tomred6402£25.51 + £12.18 Head Prizes8 QUEEN_KING03£15.60 + £4.16 Head Prizes4 

Back to normal, 2nd again.

2.20 B/H , 6PM
  • edited July 2015
    GREAT RESULTS everyone......and some BRILLIANT Binks too.

Just watched POKEY qualify for Notts......really WELL DONE mate, coz it was quite tense and I didnt want to put you off I didnt say Hi.......and my old boss HAYSIE qualified too.

Hope you're still running Roseeeeeeee.......GLGLGLGL in your big tourney

and GOOD LUCK everyone.......... and as ALWAYS...........

.......May the CASH be with you ALL

p.s......For all horse racing fans......Have a bet on the 1st race at GOODWOOD with SKYBET(Tuesday 2pm).....it's a tough race but you can't lose as you get your money back as a free bet if your horse does lose(min. £5 bet...up to £25 max. refund) ......GREAT DEAL !!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2015
    Evening all

nice run today

the 9:30 BH

Nuggy96205£79.69 + £35.46 Head Prizes7
    also took the cash from a UKPC sat earlier so another £120 for the total!

Nuggy962291451£250k UKPC Fina

• edited July 2015
    Just chopped a live turbo 5 ways 
    wearing my team dagg t-shirt 
    and got to tell the story a few times
    in memoriam flyingdagg

• edited July 2015
    morning every 1 have to 2 cashes to report which will be done anon now as a few of you know i have a holiday every year where i go to blackpool where i watch a bit of footy and play poker at the g every 1 is welcome i am going august bank holiday on the friday and staying a few nights and i wanna give my great friend dale the send off he deserves in my own inimitable fashion hope to see you all soon all the best johnny
  • edited July 2015
    3 cashes to report from sat sun and mon saturday 715 bh 9th place £8 7hp £14.66 sunday night 815 bh 10th place £19.84 3hp £11.25 monday 1045 bh 6th place £8.92 2hp £2.26 gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes all. Just got back from St annes. Should have sent me a text would have come and said Hi Trev.......

Run golden and run deep...............
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes all. Just got back from St annes. Should have sent me a text would have come and said Hi Trev....... Run golden and run deep...............
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Arrrhhhh - didn't know you were up that way, soz I missed u. (were you just visiting?)

Little one from me in the mini roller last night.....
    POKERTREV 0 22 £21.75
    Still having a mare with the download & have to keep closing the tables & re-opening in browser (Bit of a pain)

Fingers crossed it works tonight for the Monday DTD....Best of Luck ALL

and well done on all your cashes.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Arrrhhhh - didn't know you were up that way, soz I missed u. (were you just visiting?) Little one from me in the mini roller last night..... POKERTREV  0  22  £21.75 Still having a mare with the download & have to keep closing the tables & re-opening in browser (Bit of a pain) Fingers crossed it works tonight for the Monday DTD....Best of Luck ALL and well done on all your cashes.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yeah just visiting, was visiting from last wed........lol
  • edited July 2015
    Gl on the tables, hopefully we can have a hassle free game from now on.

MilitantG010£417
  • edited July 2015
    Evening all

Lovely results posted again - specially Team Dagg representative Geldy in the live games - Dale would be pleased with that.  Also great results from other TPTers too :).   Great to see you back on forum Misty - you've been missed.

I've only played the DTD games tonight and the UKPC semi as my poker mojo has gone on temp holiday - probably not a bad thing really.

My son passed his driving theory test today so now half way to being able to retire from being mums taxi service - just the practical test for him to get through next.

Gl all - hope you run golden xxx
  • edited July 2015
    Evening all Lovely results posted again - specially Team Dagg representative Geldy in the live games - Dale would be pleased with that.  Also great results from other TPTers too :).   Great to see you back on forum Misty - you've been missed. I've only played the DTD games tonight and the UKPC semi as my poker mojo has gone on temp holiday - probably not a bad thing really. My son passed his driving theory test today so now half way to being able to retire from being mums taxi service - just the practical test for him to get through next. Gl all - hope you run golden xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hope he's saving his pennies for the insurance premiums? £1600 for my neice and that was with a little black box fitted.

Little one in DTD 2......
    POKERTREV  0 16 £2.40
    Well played all. 
  • edited July 2015
    Evening all Lovely results posted again - specially Team Dagg representative Geldy in the live games - Dale would be pleased with that.  Also great results from other TPTers too :).   Great to see you back on forum Misty - you've been missed. I've only played the DTD games tonight and the UKPC semi as my poker mojo has gone on temp holiday - probably not a bad thing really. My son passed his driving theory test today so now half way to being able to retire from being mums taxi service - just the practical test for him to get through next. Gl all - hope you run golden xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well done!!

Little one from deepie last night. Thanks for rail, Rose and Trev. couldn't quite make ft but got further than I thought I would.
    Darkangel708£5.76
  • edited July 2015
    small cash in dtd2 thanks for the rail guys been running bad so needed it gl at the table guys
    KEITH196006£8.70
  • edited July 2015
    One from last night. Gl all.

MilitantG04£143 + £37.50 Head Prizes2
  • edited July 2015
    Well played all nice cashes.

Time to stop running like a 3 legged donkey on blackpool beach and start playing properly!
  • edited July 2015
    28/7/15 19,15 £100 deep stack
    WHEELS716105£10.40
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes Militant, Wheels & Keith.
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes all.

Back on tablet so can't copy n paste, got £70 for 25th in last nights main and £35 n £25 from tonight.

Gl all