You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    just ftd the roller 4th place £1215 ty for the rail trev made up as i got in for 12 quid night night all
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    just ftd the roller 4th place £1215 ty for the rail trev made up as i got in for 12 quid night night all
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii wtg, would have railed if would have known you were still in. Yes am still up at silly oclock, body clocks gone coc eyed for some strange reason. Oh well another great night for TPT well impressed.
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by FLASHJONNY

Just seen this result on Gary's results thread. Very well played mate, really pleased for you. 

Dont spend it all on the bloody horses though ;)
  • edited August 2015
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day. Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!!  Unlucky to AndyHorns who was HU with me - he managed flush but I somehow rivered a full house - think it might have been Dale playing games up there with us lol. I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.    Managed to win seat to Sunday nights UKPC final aswell so got the £120 cash for the seat as already through from Monday night. Have to say a massive TY to all the railers tonight on the tables - most of all to DarkAngel as she railed from 1st hand to last :). Good luck to all TPTers - hope you all run extra golden tonight and over the weekend xxx
    Posted by IrishRose

great stuff Rose, absolutely brilliant gesture, and well played to angel for railing, andy for being so gracious, trev for making UKPC and Jonny for his roller cash. Great weekend for you all.

Neil
  • edited August 2015
    BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! POKERTREV  16607  7  £250k  6-Max  UKPC  Final Thank you very much for the rail Angel & well done cashing in BH
    Posted by POKERTREV

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by FLASHJONNY

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!

You lot at TPT rock!!!   Keep it going all - hope you run extra golden this week folks.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Guys
    The TPT Private Tourney is now in the lobby.

Usual Password (let me know if you can,t remember it.

Please invite a guest or two.

It is now called the TPT Invitational with a special mention for our late vice captain flyingdagg.

Description
    The Flying Dagg invitational. This is a private Bounty Hunter tournament for members of TPT. 10 minute blinds and 5000 chips. Late registration until the end of level 4.

Best of luck all.
  • edited August 2015
    WOW!!!!!!!!

Away at my live game last night, just logged on now to see these great results.

Really pleased for our Captain POKERTREV for bagging a seat for UKPC at DTD, know you have been having a rough time at the tables of late so that makes this all the sweeter, vwp mate, and glglgl at the event ; )

And also GTFI!!! Mr FLASHJONNY amazing result, vwp mate, also really pleased for you, and from a £12 sat, icing on the cake that well done.

Nice cashes also from Larson, reeler, Rose, Wheels and Andy, and a great gesture too from you Rose.

So my live game went well, finished last season last week and managed to qualify for Vegas playoff on 30th Aug and started new season with a win. Last time came 7/130ish which was a cash but bubbled the big money, the jump from 7th to 1st-6th is ridic, from a few hundred ££ to Vegas!! so determined to do it this time.

Trev re your post last week, if theres anything I can help with let me know, not sure what it entails tbh but many hands light work etc
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well played all, nice cashes. Wiiiiii Reeler, how many tin hats would I have needed ;)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    u would have needed a very big strong hat lol
  • edited August 2015
    WD trev and gl in notts.WD to all the cashes and win guys.WD richjonny fantastic cash.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2015
    Special thanks to Pokey2011 for updates on the Bubble UKPC freeroll, when I couldnt access the LObby
  • edited August 2015
    hi peps back form my holiday on a narrow boat was fun but glad to back. won the 10.30 hunter tonight. ty for rail trev was gd fun and gd banter with smoki heads up gl all at tables. and all that are going to the ukpc gl wish i could be there but cant lets get a tpt on the ft. 
    rspca122100001£388.50 + £339.82 Head Prizes8
  • edited August 2015
    hi peps back form my holiday on a narrow boat was fun but glad to back. won the 10.30 hunter tonight. ty for rail trev was gd fun and gd banter with smoki heads up gl all at tables. and all that are going to the ukpc gl wish i could be there but cant lets get a tpt on the ft.  rspca12 210000 1 £388.50 + £339.82 Head Prizes 8
    Posted by rspca12
    Great work RSPCA and welcome back off yer hols.......

Where's me stick of rock? :)
  • edited August 2015
    3 cashes from last night and today dtd 2 5th place £10.80 ty for rail trev 945 bh 11th place £3 2hp £2.28 1045 bh 4th place £12.87 5hp £7.82 and the hits just keep on coming lol gl all tonight
  • edited August 2015
    REMINDER!!!!!

The TPT Private Tourney is now in the lobby.

Usual Password (let me know if you can,t remember it.

Please invite a guest or two.

It is now called the TPT Invitational with a special mention for our late vice captain flyingdagg.

Description
    The Flying Dagg invitational. This is a private Bounty Hunter tournament for members of TPT. 10 minute blinds and 5000 chips. Late registration until the end of level 4.

Best of luck all.
  • edited August 2015
    Just popping in to say wp to jonny on Sunday. Nice cash mate
  • edited August 2015
    Nuggy962020£5.57 + £13.48 Head Prizes5
    little one for me

see you in game tomorrow
  • edited August 2015
    Couple of little uns...........

£750 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV 5 £29.06   + £7.50  Head Prizes 2
    Mini Bounty Hunter.......
    POKERTREV0 68 £2.34 Head  Prizes 1
  • edited August 2015
    Well played all.

I want to welcome a new team member...........Kamcio

When he posts that is.

I miss MISTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, need my misty magic.............
  • edited August 2015
    Evening all

Well done on all cashes
    Nuggy96205£29.84 + £20.63 Head Prizes
  • edited August 2015
    Have regged tonight for TPT game, but I'm not sure if I will be back in time. Found out earlier that my brother in law collapsed at work. So will be taking my sister to see him in the hospital. He's got something seriously wrong with him, can't remember the name at this precise moment in time, but it's not good and only a matter of time. Just hope he's got a few more years to live. Can't cope with another one so soon. Plus neice's partner hasn't got long either, don't know how long he's got left either. Wish this year would do one.

Good luck al and hope to be back in time. Run golden and run deep xx
  • edited August 2015
    Have regged tonight for TPT game, but I'm not sure if I will be back in time. Found out earlier that my brother in law collapsed at work. So will be taking my sister to see him in the hospital. He's got something seriously wrong with him, can't remember the name at this precise moment in time, but it's not good and only a matter of time. Just hope he's got a few more years to live. Can't cope with another one so soon. Plus neice's partner hasn't got long either, don't know how long he's got left either. Wish this year would do one. Good luck al and hope to be back in time. Run golden and run deep xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Sorry to hear that Angel.....send him our best wishes.
  • edited August 2015
    Hope all is ok angel :( 

Hope see you on tables later, won't be same without you

Small win for me, bink is a bink in the prestigious £2:20 @2:2o

Nuggy9621500001£24
  • edited August 2015
    Hope all is ok angel :(  Hope see you on tables later, won't be same without you Small win for me, bink is a bink in the prestigious £2:20 @2:2o Nuggy962 150000 1 £24
    Posted by Nuggy962
    You are amongst the elite list of players such as "Rich Orford" to take this one down.

Well played sir.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : You are amongst the elite list of players such as "Rich Orford" to take this one down. Well played sir.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Well what could possibly go wrong now :) I believe my second bink in 5 ( brag alert, brag alert) haha 

• edited August 2015
    Hi guys have not been very well for a week still not right so wont be playing tonight hope to be back soon gl at the tables guys
  • edited August 2015
    Hi guys have not been very well for a week still not right so wont be playing tonight hope to be back soon gl at the tables guys
    Posted by KEITH1960
    Get well soon Keith 
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Guys The TPT Private Tourney is now in the lobby. Usual Password (let me know if you can,t remember it. Please invite a guest or two. It is now called the TPT Invitational with a special mention for our late vice captain flyingdagg. Description The Flying Dagg invitational. This is a private Bounty Hunter tournament for members of TPT. 10 minute blinds and 5000 chips. Late registration until the end of level 4. Best of luck all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    hi trev wrote to you last week about this game,also wrote to sky this morning and they said someone called trev had sorted it,so alls well,is there anything you might want me to do if so let me no.ok wheels
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by KEITH1960
    Get well soon keith.You take care.
  • edited August 2015
    Have regged tonight for TPT game, but I'm not sure if I will be back in time. Found out earlier that my brother in law collapsed at work. So will be taking my sister to see him in the hospital. He's got something seriously wrong with him, can't remember the name at this precise moment in time, but it's not good and only a matter of time. Just hope he's got a few more years to live. Can't cope with another one so soon. Plus neice's partner hasn't got long either, don't know how long he's got left either. Wish this year would do one. Good luck al and hope to be back in time. Run golden and run deep xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Not good news angel.I hope the news is better than you think.