You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2015
    oh
    i did reg for dtd, but could only play every now and then so i'll have to leave it to you guys and gals to get the results
    however i did play 1 ukpc semi allin jobbie with big overlay and won a seat so i'm in the semi
    but not to be AK<QQ & 77<TT
  • edited July 2015
    ZAB1680001£33.06 + £15.27 Head Prizes8 tomred6402£21.23 + £5.74 Head Prizes4 

6 O CLOCK 2.30 BOUNTY.

Hi all, will start posting again and getting to know everyone also.

Good luck on the table all.
  • edited July 2015
    7:45 BH

LARSON71440001£113.10 + £77.43 Head Prizes7
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes Tom n Larson.

Only a little cash in 9.30 bh from meLmfaoAllin017£14.15 + £22.09 Head Prizes4
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    hi guys it been a while ive not been to well but fine know gl all at table. bit of no sky poker brag i choped the sunday kickoff 4 way for 15k my biggest poker win still in shock. the only thing missing was dark and rose on ft rail and the rest of u gl all at tables. 
    Posted by rspca12
    Very nice mate sweet cash fairplay, lend us a tenner ye? ; )
  • edited July 2015
    Well done all with cashes. Welcome Tom red nice cash. Regged for dtd forgot....woke up.....played for a bit then had to leave it running as has migraine. Gutted as was doing really well so apologies for those who played on my tables. Not a clue where I ended up. unlucky G sure you will do it. 
  • edited July 2015
    2 cashes from sunday and monday 10th in dtd 3 for £6.59 ty for rail geldy trev and james 4th in 715 bh sunday night £25.14 3hp £6.68 ty for rail jj as always gl all tonight
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes jonny

Won entry from satty into qtrs of ukpc came back from last to first
  • edited July 2015
    Evening all

I've missed you all for the past few days - naughty husband dragged me away for a few days break but NO poker - suffering bad withdrawal symptoms lol.

Fab results from you while I've been gone though - specially RSPCA, MattPrawn, Angel and others - keep it going!!!

I even missed the UKPC final game on Sunday night but Sky did say they'll put me into this Sunday night game instead as I had no internet access to the game.

Run golden tonight all - hope to see you all on tables soon xxx
  • edited July 2015
    LARSON71920001£148.20 + £57.60 Head
    8:15 pm

LARSON7130202Entry to £250k UKPC Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to
  • edited July 2015
    Not a great night for me...still down swinging

I could post up all the hands but I won't bore u..........

That being said..........

Flopped a set of 4's - got it all in v KK - he spikes K on river

very next hand...............

Flopped a set of 6's - got it all in v AA - he spikes an ace on the river.....

Bubbled the 1500 BH AK v KJ v JQ arrrrrgggggggg :)

Those are just the highlights of my very entertaining evening and if any of you see those "poker gods" on your travels.....just tell em.....just tell em.....well......just tell em to shove it........

Pesky little blighters :)

Best of luck at the tables all.
  • edited July 2015
    Not a great night for me...still down swinging I could post up all the hands but I won't bore u.......... That being said.......... Flopped a set of 4's - got it all in v KK - he spikes K on river very next hand............... Flopped a set of 6's - got it all in v AA - he spikes an ace on the river..... Bubbled the 1500 BH AK v KJ v JQ arrrrrgggggggg :) Those are just the highlights of my very entertaining evening and if any of you see those "poker gods" on your travels.....just tell em.....just tell em.....well......just tell em to shove it........ Pesky little blighters :) Best of luck at the tables all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ul Trev, what a run.  Great effort to FT the 10.30 BH then!
  • edited July 2015

Managed a deepish run in the 10.30 BH, just missing out on FT after shoving 10 10 into two overcards.

9pm BH was better thought and managed 4th

mattprawn04£157.50 + £37.50 Head Prizes2
    bad call when holding JJ on a 10 10 x board. Knew he had it, but had just got lucky with J's a couple of hands earlier, even so should have folded. 

Great rail from Geldy and Trev.  Much appreciated, sorry to keep you both up!

Good luck all.  Welcome back Rose.  Sorry Angel for keeping you up on Sunday and sorry you were not well on Monday!  Feel guilty...

Best

Matt

• edited July 2015
    Managed a deepish run in the 10.30 BH, just missing out on FT after shoving 10 10 into two overcards. 9pm BH was better thought and managed 4th mattprawn 0 4 £157.50 + £37.50 Head Prizes 2 bad call when holding JJ on a 10 10 x board. Knew he had it, but had just got lucky with J's a couple of hands earlier, even so should have folded.  Great rail from Geldy and Trev.  Much appreciated, sorry to keep you both up! Good luck all.  Welcome back Rose.  Sorry Angel for keeping you up on Sunday and sorry you were not well on Monday!  Feel guilty... Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Shurrup Matty  am fine. Just one of those things. Rose have missed you too. Unlucky trev your run will turn itself around have Faith. Well done Larson. Well done all. Few days break for me I think is what's needed. Time did it finish last night matty?? Lol

Run golden and run deep all
  • edited July 2015
    Not a great night for me...still down swinging I could post up all the hands but I won't bore u.......... That being said.......... Flopped a set of 4's - got it all in v KK - he spikes K on river very next hand............... Flopped a set of 6's - got it all in v AA - he spikes an ace on the river..... Bubbled the 1500 BH AK v KJ v JQ arrrrrgggggggg :) Those are just the highlights of my very entertaining evening and if any of you see those "poker gods" on your travels.....just tell em.....just tell em.....well......just tell em to shove it........ Pesky little blighters :) Best of luck at the tables all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Same here mate, running awfully atm cant win a race, getting to the point when it all goes in pre or on the flop i can predict the river on the turn lol.

Ah well im sure it will balance out soon, hopefully all in 1 game, say next main i play would be nice if your listening poker gods ; )

Any how nice cashes larson n matt wp. And booooom Nuggy, fairplay mate you must be buzzing, n1 glgl.

Also vwp TPT, last week we broke the £100k mark, well on course to smash last years total, if we could have a slightly better 2nd half of the year and break the £200k mark that would be incred, wp every1, keep it up ; )
  • edited July 2015
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL £2,534.29

GRAND TOTAL £102,779.74

2014 £155,108.92
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Same here mate, running awfully atm cant win a race, getting to the point when it all goes in pre or on the flop i can predict the river on the turn lol. Ah well im sure it will balance out soon, hopefully all in 1 game, say next main i play would be nice if your listening poker gods ; ) Any how nice cashes larson n matt wp. And booooom Nuggy, fairplay mate you must be buzzing, n1 glgl. Also vwp TPT, last week we broke the £100k mark, well on course to smash last years total, if we could have a slightly better 2nd half of the year and break the £200k mark that would be incred, wp every1, keep it up ; )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    I was hoping to do half of that myself but probably a bit amitious the way i'm running :)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I was hoping to do half of that myself but probably a bit amitious the way i'm running :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Well - I can't hit a thing on Sky this week (other than the £4 I won in a dym omaha game with Geldy lol).  However I have just won entry to the $215 million game on another site ;) for Sunday - so if I win that (or rather WHEN I win it lol) can we add that prizemoney to our pool here lol...............................
  • edited July 2015
    wiiiiii

Thank you Trev and Angel for my rail in the £55 Speed BH game.  Didn't tid but had good fun trying :)

IrishRose03£157.50 + £60.94 Head Prizes

• edited July 2015
    Nice cash Rose.  Got nowhere in that one myself tonight.

Managed a FT in £20 BH, which helped a bit.

mattprawn05£69.60 + £16.88 Head Prizes2 

• edited July 2015
    hi guys won the main event tonight for around 1700 il post below also wp rose and matt and everone else for u cashes.
    rspca1215700001£1730.45
    ps gl rose in the 200 game on other site be nice one to go deep in.
  • edited July 2015
    hi guys won the main event tonight for around 1700 il post below also wp rose and matt and everone else for u cashes. rspca12 1570000 1 £1730.45 ps gl rose in the 200 game on other site be nice one to go deep in.

Wiiiiiiiii wtg you on a roll. All of you. Gutted couldn't rail you all last night. Had enough on keeping rose going in  b.h and telling her my tricks for coming from last to reaching the final table. Which she did no problems. Unlucky in your b.h exit rspca but the Angel dust was sent so wasn't meant to be the bh one.
    good luck all

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : hi guys won the main event tonight for around 1700 il post below also wp rose and matt and everone else for u cashes. rspca12 1570000 1 £1730.45 ps gl rose in the 200 game on other site be nice one to go deep in. Wiiiiiiiii wtg you on a roll. All of you. Gutted couldn't rail you all last night. Had enough on keeping rose going in  b.h and telling her my tricks for coming from last to reaching the final table. Which she did no problems. Unlucky in your b.h exit rspca but the Angel dust was sent so wasn't meant to be the bh one. good luck all
    Posted by Darkangel7
    angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

learn how to do reply to correctly please. i almost had a heartattack reading that you won the main for 1700

oh, & vwp chris
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! learn how to do reply to correctly please. i almost had a heartattack reading that you won the main for 1700 oh, & vwp chris
    Posted by GELDY

Sorry G am on my stupid phone. The replacement one I had to get to go to Milton Keynes with as my other one broke. Not broken it in yet it's still learning ;) be hilarious if I had though.....Am sure one day will do it. 

• edited July 2015
    9th in 1045 bh this morning 9th place £3.49 4hp £4.73 gl all tonight
  • edited July 2015
    evening all

aother £1 in freerole 

£4 yesterday 

thats 4 cash's in a row in that including the big win

Cashed a sat today too
    Mini min cash yesterday

Run well all
    Nuggy96243604£250k UKPC Semi 
    Nuggy9620227£1
    Nuggy962045£6.14 + £6.20 Head Prizes2
    Nuggy962 - £4

• edited July 2015
    small cash in FR
    KEITH1960078£2
  • edited July 2015
    Really is my last night before hols!   Cheeky cash in the 9pm BH to sign out with.  Thanks to RSPCA for popping along.

mattprawn03£195 + £215.41 Head Prizes8 
    See you all in a couple of weeks.  Hope you all run well.

Best

Mattp
  • edited July 2015
    wp mat have a nice holiday no big ons tonight but won the 10 pound hunter. nice tourney dont normally play this top value for  11 quid. 
    rspca125120001£339.20 + £112.38 Head Prizes6£24.44
  • edited July 2015
    rustyy1231460001£31.75 + £25.08 Head Prizes10 acepat02£20.80 + £1.68 Head Prizes1 tomred6403£12.87 + £7.42 Head Prizes5
    3.30 B/H

KEEP FINISHING 2ND OR 3RD,
    FRUSTRATING, WILL GET THERE THOUGH.

RUN WELL ALL.

TOM