You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2015
    9/7/15 19.15 £100 deep stack
    WHEELS716108£7.22
  • edited July 2015
    ok first bink in a long long time, not many runners but am happy with it. 2.20 bh
    Darkangel7260001£6.50 + £6.62 Head Prizes4
    A wins a win
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    THanks to Matt237, Flashjonny, Geldy, Lmfaoallin, pokertrev and darkangel7 for your kind words and feedback. I take all feedback as a positive as we can all improve our game. I felt like it was the right play but can also see the drawbacks in it so its really good to get such a balanced view. It's also nice to see the good side of the Sky Poker community. I have to admit I was tempted to jack it in after that abuse. I'm no pro, I play for fun and that experience really sucked the life out of me. I probably shouldn't have gone after her but I needed to put my point across. Funnily enough some of the others on the table called out her poor behaviour too so that made me feel justified. I wont be making a habit of it though - wise words Trev that I will take on board.  Thanks for the heads up on sharkscope too. I'll check that out. I feel like my game is progressing sufficiently to invest in something like that. I'm starting to get a 75% win rate on DYM's so that might give me an extra edge. Thanks again everyone, really feeling the TPT love tonight. Cash wise, I'm 9W 1L on 5.50 DYM's tonight so a profit of £35. Hoping to step up to £11 DYM in the next week once the bankroll allows.
    Posted by richiev
    Omg Richie don't you DARE quit poker because of someone giving you aggro! I've had quite a few give me aggro but I really don't care! Let them Tilt..............You play how you feel you should play, not how everyone expects you to. Yes loads of books etc on how to play poker, but if everyone played poker the same way it would be boring and predictable and not fun. Keep at it you will find your own way of doing things with help. Don't go chasing them, just put a note in your note box regarding them. I do.........that way you know what they are like. Good luck with your poker. NEVER GIVE UP!
  • edited July 2015
    2 cashes from 945 and 1045 bhs 9th and 10th places respectively for a total of £8 no hp in either boohoo gl all in orfy tonight
  • edited July 2015
    Also thanks James for your kind comments on the other thread, I cant believe I haven't ran into you on the tables i went through a spell where you were on every table. Hi to all the other TPT folks I find myself reading through this thread from time to time 
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Hey Groggy.
    Thanks for popping on the TPT thread to offer advice.

It's always great to see players of your calibre willing to pitch in with some advice of their own, so thank you.

I hope your rungood continues - all the best at the tables.
  • edited July 2015
    Free roll, bubble girl. Good luck Smoki xxxx Well played all thanks all for the support.
  • edited July 2015
    Also thanks James for your kind comments on the other thread, I cant believe I haven't ran into you on the tables i went through a spell where you were on every table. Hi to all the other TPT folks I find myself reading through this thread from time to time 
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Ahoy there. Nice job on your recent results.
  • edited July 2015
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Hi Danny mate my pleasure and meant it sincerely, really chuffed for you and like i said so soon after previous convo on other thread wd bud.

Regarding you often reading through out team thread......if you want to join im sure you would be very welcome here ; )

All the best fella, see you on the tables
  • edited July 2015
    Hi guys.My first game for a week.Final table in orthy.Thanks for rail rose and jonny.jjjach010£8.22
  • edited July 2015
    n1 jjjach

cash in the 10k bh

bracewell1029£42.58 + £59.77 Head Prizes
    1k Bh

bracewell102£87.81 + £27.27 Head Prizes
  • edited July 2015
    Thankyou Trev, MilitantG and James. :) I appreciate the offer to join but I'm happy with just chatting on the tables and I wouldn't be able to play the DTD's anyway :-)  hope to see you around the tables soon. Notched 3rd in tonights main for a near defense of last weeks win but didn't quite get there !
  • edited July 2015
    nice cash jj 26th in mini bh £8.41 2hp £4.22 cheers for rail jj and donna gl all tonight
  • edited July 2015
    WD  bracewell and jonny nice cashes.Angel doing well in bh now if anyone about.
  • edited July 2015
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggg

I binked a b.h!!! I really must say thank you so much to boo and Tu for being so kind as had to nip out to get daughter as was really late for her and not taking advantage of the situation. From being short stack from the beginning to coming back to actually winning it am totally in shock! Very well played everyone.

Also thank you to jj, lmfaoallin and jonny for the rail. I really really enjoyed it emmensly.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FTW goooooooo me!

Darkangel71720001£36.77 + £14.87 Head Prizes3£4.83
  • edited July 2015
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggg I binked a b.h!!! I really must say thank you so much to boo and Tu for being so kind as had to nip out to get daughter as was really late for her and not taking advantage of the situation. From being short stack from the beginning to coming back to actually winning it am totally in shock! Very well played everyone. Also thank you to jj, lmfaoallin and jonny for the rail. I really really enjoyed it emmensly. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FTW goooooooo me! Darkangel7 172000 1 £36.77 + £14.87 Head Prizes 3 £4.83
    Posted by Darkangel7
    WD angel i'm so happy for you.You played so well and deservered your win.Roll on the next one.
  • edited July 2015
    wd donna now ive stopped screaming at the computer hopefully the 1st of many you might catch me up 1 day lol well played anyway
  • edited July 2015
    wd donna now ive stopped screaming at the computer hopefully the 1st of many you might catch me up 1 day lol well played anyway
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Lol Jonny, I know that one is your baby ;) and you are the king of that one. Thanks all it's been fun.
  • edited July 2015
    ooops just qualified for ukpc qtr final tonight! only regged to make numbers up! Looks like will be playing on phone with volume on silent!!! sorry misty and debs xxx
  • edited July 2015
    I haven't played on here for a while so I have only just seen the news about Dale. Gutted!

RIP Dale. You will be missed.
  • edited July 2015
    11/7/15 18,26  £100GTD 30mins
    CheetahNo1156251£23.43123bikerba12787.502£19.19luddite19362.503£14.05strube92254£13.84ellimae988505£13.27MickGrady85506£12.82ace150976007£11.40robbiedon70008£10.50hearne0267509£10.13KWESI647510£9.71WHEELS7161575011£8.62
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all, nice cashes and bink from angel.

Been so busy have hardly played this week. gonna have a good go tonight tho and just booked a seat in the main.

Gl all playing tonight, see you on the tables.

LmfaoAllin144853Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all, nice cashes and bink from angel. Been so busy have hardly played this week. gonna have a good go tonight tho and just booked a seat in the main. Gl all playing tonight, see you on the tables. LmfaoAllin 14485 3 Entry to £10,000 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £33, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Well that went well, full house v quads, ouch nh gg ; )
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well that went well, full house v quads, ouch nh gg ; )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Tell me about it....KK v 1010 ...he hits quads sigh :(

and that wasn't the only time my KK got a good hammering tonight :)

Few heads in the main though...
    POKERTREV  0 71 £47.81  Head Prizes 4
    Well done binking the BH Angel wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited July 2015
    11/7/15 19,15 £100 deep stack 93 players good game 

WHEELS716106£11.53
  • edited July 2015
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggg I binked a b.h!!! I really must say thank you so much to boo and Tu for being so kind as had to nip out to get daughter as was really late for her and not taking advantage of the situation. From being short stack from the beginning to coming back to actually winning it am totally in shock! Very well played everyone. Also thank you to jj, lmfaoallin and jonny for the rail. I really really enjoyed it emmensly. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FTW goooooooo me! Darkangel7 172000 1 £36.77 + £14.87 Head Prizes 3 £4.83
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Great job DA!!!
  • edited July 2015
    Nuggy962023£11.77 + £15.23 Head Prizes
    Little one from me in the 9:30

Run well all
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes guys!, 

two to post from tonight

250 speed
    bracewell14800001£107.89
    10k Bh
    bracewell116650001£1301.30 + £264.39 Head Prizes7

Cheers for the rail lmfaoAllin to.
  • edited July 2015
    Nice cashes guys!,  two to post from tonight 250 speed bracewell1 480000 1 £107.89 10k Bh bracewell1 1665000 1 £1301.30 + £264.39 Head Prizes 7 Cheers for the rail lmfaoAllin to.
    Posted by bracewell1
    Very nice result bracewell - well done m8
  • edited July 2015
    Cheers Trev, was frustrated to finish 2nd the other week so happy to take it down now.

Gl everyone.
  • edited July 2015
    Fab results all this week - specially JJ in the Orfy, DA in the bh game and Bracewell last night too.

Hope you all run golden this weekend - I wasn't planning on playing much tonight but just managed to win a £12 sat for entry into the roller tonight so guess I'd better get dinner going soon lol.

Registered
    15 / 1000
    Players Left
    0 / 15
    IrishRose - £15k Super Roller