You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2015
    GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL to all playing tonight - hope you run golden xxx

Also massive thoughts and best wishes to Dale - thinking of you as always xx
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL GL to all playing tonight - hope you run golden xxx Also massive thoughts and best wishes to Dale - thinking of you as always xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    MASSIVE +1 to that 

managed to bink a 2nd seat to the UKPC semi from the quarter-final ......thanks for the rail Angel

MISTY4ME119003Entry to £250k UKPC Semi. + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £26, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    EDIT:- No joy......again. Only lasted half an hour.......SIGH
  • edited July 2015
    GLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL all tonight

Especially Rose!!! Need you in notts!!! Don't want to be sat in naughty corner on my own!

Run Golden and as always run deep.

XXX
  • edited July 2015
    Some very nice cashes guys - well played.

Best of luck all playing tonight & especially those in the UKPC Final 
  • edited July 2015
    1k bh

bracewell104£66 + £37.50 Head Prizes
    Gl everyone  

• edited July 2015
    Hi Guys

It is with great regret that I inform you that our Great Vice Captain and long standing friend Dale Edwards "FlyingDagg" passed away peacfully this afternoon surrounded by his family.

It is truly a great loss to the team & the community.

My thoughts are with his family.

Rest in Peace Dale
  • edited July 2015
    Really sad news.

Thoughts go to Dale's family at this tough time.

RIP Dale
  • edited July 2015
    RIP dale great man and a great friend

• edited July 2015
    R.i.p Dale.

Thoughts go out to his family and everyone who knew him. No more suffering, out of pain. Another angel gone too soon. True Gent.

Team Dagg forever.
  • edited July 2015
    RIP DALE.I WILL MISS YOU MATE.

• edited July 2015
    R.I.P Dale
    Flyingdagg was one of the main reasons i joined TPT 
    Its amazing how a person you have only met on virtual tables can have such an influence on you 
    and how great the loss is in there passing .
    Which is nothing compared to the loss his family and friends must be feeling at this time

• edited July 2015
    So sorry to hear about the loss of dale, all my thoughts are with friends and family throughout this terrible time.
  • edited July 2015
    So sad at the loss of our fantastic vice captain and good friend Dale. 

• edited July 2015
    R.I.P Dale, thoughts are with your loved ones at this awfully difficult time.
  • edited July 2015

Managed to take down the 9:30 BH

lARSON75680001£370.62 + £154.30 Head Prizes1
  • edited July 2015
    Such sad news and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all your friends and family.

Dale was also the reason I joined such a great team as TPT, so many, many thanks to you buddy. You were a special person in the short time I knew you.........and I'm sure you will have fun playing poker and creating your new team in the afterlife.

R.I.P. DALE (DAGG)
  • edited July 2015
    lets do it for Dale tonight its what he would want,so cmon lets smash em folks
    TPT FOREVER
  • edited July 2015
    Dale has made a lasting impression on all of us. He was everything that TPT stands for, he showed friendship, loyalty, support for his team members as well as others and was always commited to the cause.

He was a selfless man who deserves to be remembered forever. He came to support me in my time of need & we have shown our support for him in his time of need. I only hope we have been able to make his last few days slightly more bearable in knowing we were all there for him.

Dale was a strong man & fought for everything good in the team & community. He was always proud of the teams achievements & would want his hard work to continue.

I know he will rest peacefully knowing the team he helped to build & grow is stronger than ever & will continue to flourish.

Long Live TPT - Lets do it for the Vicey.
  • edited July 2015
    Dale has made a lasting impression on all of us. He was everything that TPT stands for, he showed friendship, loyalty, support for his team members as well as others and was always commited to the cause. He was a selfless man who deserves to be remembered forever. He came to support me in my time of need & we have shown our support for him in his time of need. I only hope we have been able to make his last few days slightly more bearable in knowing we were all there for him. Dale was a strong man & fought for everything good in the team & community. He was always proud of the teams achievements & would want his hard work to continue. I know he will rest peacefully knowing the team he helped to build & grow is stronger than ever & will continue to flourish. Long Live TPT - Lets do it for the Vicey.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Great Words!

RIP Dale.
  • edited July 2015
    first out of dtd 1 shock horror
    wiganway Small blind   10.00 10.00 4970.00
    KEITH1960 Big blind   20.00 30.00 4700.00
      Your hole cards

larsen01 Raise   40.00 70.00 4880.00
    MLS686 Fold        
    dionysis Fold        
    profman15 Fold        
    wiganway Fold        
    KEITH1960 Call   20.00 90.00 4680.00
    Flop

• A

KEITH1960 Check        
    larsen01 Check        
    Turn

KEITH1960 Check        
    larsen01 Bet   90.00 180.00 4790.00
    KEITH1960 Call   90.00 270.00 4590.00
    River

KEITH1960 Bet   135.00 405.00 4455.00
    larsen01 Raise   710.00 1115.00 4080.00
    KEITH1960 Raise   1420.00 2535.00 3035.00
    larsen01 All-in   4080.00 6615.00 0.00
    KEITH1960 All-in   3035.00 9650.00 0.00
    larsen01 Unmatched bet   200.00 9450.00 200.00
    KEITH1960 Show

larsen01 Show
    • A
    • A

larsen01 Win Full House, Aces and 4s 9450.00   9650.00
  • edited July 2015
    Really shocked to hear about Dale. I didn't know him well, but I know the respect and love people here had for him.

RIP mate and I pray his family can stay strong at this time.
  • edited July 2015
    R.I.P. DALE (Deputy Dagg)
    Really sad news.
    Never got the chance to meet him in person, but played many tables with him.
    Thoughts are with his family & friends at this difficult time.
    Sad loss for TPT and the sky community.
  • edited July 2015
    Spoke to Dale a few times on the table, really nice man.

RIP Mate
  • edited July 2015

Hi all - not sure if any of you are anywhere near Bolton - but FlyingDaggs son Kieron would like to invite poker players to Dales funeral/cremation next Tuesday 14th July @ 1.30pm. Poker was such a big part of Dales life that it would only seem fitting for some players to attend if possible. I believe the funeral is being held at Bolton Cremetorium, Overdale Drive, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 5BU.

I'm not very hopeful of getting there as I have holiday already booked for the following week and don't think I can get cover - but I'm going to try!!

It would be lovely to have some poker presence there - after all Dale spend half his time if not more on here!

I can't believe he's gone :(   but at same time I'm glad he went peacefully surrounded by his family.

R.I.P. Dale xxxxxxxx 

• edited July 2015
    Dale has made a lasting impression on all of us. He was everything that TPT stands for, he showed friendship, loyalty, support for his team members as well as others and was always commited to the cause. He was a selfless man who deserves to be remembered forever. He came to support me in my time of need & we have shown our support for him in his time of need. I only hope we have been able to make his last few days slightly more bearable in knowing we were all there for him. Dale was a strong man & fought for everything good in the team & community. He was always proud of the teams achievements & would want his hard work to continue. I know he will rest peacefully knowing the team he helped to build & grow is stronger than ever & will continue to flourish. Long Live TPT - Lets do it for the Vicey.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Well said

I guess there is no way to avoid his posts disappearing once his account is closed :-(

• edited July 2015
    Deeply saddened to learn of the tragic loss of Dale, heartfelt sympathy sent to all of is friends, family and loved ones. Rest peacefully Vice Captain you will be missed and thanks for getting me in to this special team that is TPT. 

• edited July 2015
    Deeply saddened to learn of the tragic loss of Dale, heartfelt sympathy sent to all of is friends, family and loved ones. Rest peacefully Vice Captain you will be missed and thanks for getting me in to this special team that is TPT. 
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    Yes andy we are all special, as we say in yorkshire, were all radged in the head. :) lol
  • edited July 2015
    very sad to hear the news about dale I always found him to be a true gent albeit with a wicked sense of humour
    how cruel life can be  the only saving grace at the shock of his sudden departure is all pain and suffering is behind him
    which despite their sad loss must be a comfort to his family.   rip dale db xx 
  • edited July 2015
    R.I.P DALE SORRY TO HEAR OF THE LOSS.ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER MET DALE I FELT HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND WILL BE MISSED BY ALL
  • edited July 2015
    So sad to hear the news about Dale. Had many late night laughs with him via the virtual means of facebook. RIP mate, keep the deck shuffled for when we meet again! 

Had a couple of satellite wins last night for main...

mickzilla500001£8,000 B/Hunter
    mickzilla420001£8,000 B/Hunter
    mickzilla620001£8,000 B/Hunter
    Obviously, 2 of them I got the cash equivalent of £33 if they're allowed for the totals

Run golden all and let take down some massive ones for dale! 

mick