You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Just ignore the haters m8........ The guy was a bit of a muppet tbh :) Just remember, they are your cards, YOU payed for them & you are free to do as you like with them........(Well...apart from raise my BB with 72 off, cause everyone knows I always have it :) Best of luck at the table tonight everyone. FIFA Night round my lads Tonight - catch you all when I get back home.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Should have come and found me. I would have sorted em out. As trev said don't let it bother you. Laugh it off and don't tilt.
  • edited September 2015
    oh dear just won all in to pc qtrs!!!! not ready!!!!!
  • edited September 2015
    Nuggy96207£22 + £8.03 Head Prizes
    little one from me - going in right direction which is nice - 

have nice eve all
  • edited September 2015
    OMG

Haven't been feeling the feeling and was getting no where in the sats, so decided to call it a night and get some sleep cos went tired. Had about 10 mins sleep and decided to rail rose who I guessed would have been in the PC Qtrs. Regged accidentally for an All in and won it! Also accidentally regged for the 4.20 pc direct which I crashed out of pretty quickly. Don't ask me how, or why, but the feeling came back! I think I knocked most of the field out including our Rose :'(  who went out in 8th. Gutted big time about that, also knocking ninianpk out too.

I would like to thank Amarie, Geldy, Chilling, CxE, Misty, Trev, Aussie, Rose and everyone else that popped onto the table to rail me tonight. I only went and did it! From not being ready to binking the tourney. It reminded me of the semi of the UKPC! Well I can only hope that my lappy will behave it's self (note to self don't get water or anything on the mouse pad!) and I can finally get a seat to the PC Final. But lets take it one step at a time..........

Lets win the semi first, or at least try and get a seat. If I don't manage to get a seat to the final I know I have tried my hardest. I am sort of looking forward to Sunday but very apprehensive about it. Oh well it's in the lap of the poker gods.

Here is tonights result! Still in shock but the feeling came back and was hitting left right and centre.
    Darkangel7193251Entry to Punta Cana Semi
  • edited September 2015
    Hi Guys Thanks again for all the kind words following the roller.  Too many of you have been good enough to post for me to reply to each - would seem like I was milking it too much if I did! Hope to see you all at the next live event.  I will be popping a few quid from my winnings into a TPT beer fund to save for the occasion! Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Sounds GOOD to me !!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE tonight Angel......though you are a Naughty Angel KOing Roseeeeeeeeee and NinianPk too lol

Having no luck in the Punta Cana at the moment......so been playing 30p Turbo DYM's......and winning 8-6......which means losing money  lol.....oh well it is good fun
  • edited September 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.Karim don't worry about when people call you a 'c'.Usually means they are frustrated.Of course that is their problem.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited October 2015
    FT cash in 19:15 Deepstack

Also got called the 'c' word when shortstack on FT in BB,
    I called all-in pre shove with JJ v KQo, flop 9,K,Q, A, J on the river.

loonytoons229395.25  
    herbert1100604.75  
    Red_King03£15.84
    Boomswitch04£13.20
    pillinger105£10.56
    codgie198406£8.58
    Lincolnw07£7.26
    tomgoodun08£5.94
    Denvilda6609£4.62
  • edited October 2015
    Also made 100 points
    A £2.30 TOKEN wiiiiiiii

Hmmmm, looks like it's only useful for a £2.30 Speed B/Hunter
  • edited October 2015

There is only 1 out of the 5 left that I recognise and I doubt if he would saybthr c word. Karin is the person on there that started it or someone different. Think it needs to get addressed now. Think it's time to report stuff as its getting a little bit too regular now.

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : There is only 1 out of the 5 left that I recognise and I doubt if he would saybthr c word. Karin is the person on there that started it or someone different. Think it needs to get addressed now. Think it's time to report stuff as its getting a little bit too regular now.
    Posted by Darkangel7

DA, what happened to your cut/paste of my? post. lol
    Check baby?
  • edited October 2015
    Got in late this evening and managed to get close in PC QTR but messed up with a couple of daft plays when close to the bubble.

Played also the 10.30 speed BH, finishing just in the money, although didn't play the late stages well.  Still, a bit more cash for the total Angel.
    mattprawn06£85.75 + £46.88 Head Prizes2
    Thanks for the rail this evening Mick.  Good also to play with Trev and James.

Best of luck all.

Matt
  • edited October 2015
    OMG Haven't been feeling the feeling and was getting no where in the sats, so decided to call it a night and get some sleep cos went tired. Had about 10 mins sleep and decided to rail rose who I guessed would have been in the PC Qtrs. Regged accidentally for an All in and won it! Also accidentally regged for the 4.20 pc direct which I crashed out of pretty quickly. Don't ask me how, or why, but the feeling came back! I think I knocked most of the field out including our Rose :'(  who went out in 8th. Gutted big time about that, also knocking ninianpk out too. I would like to thank Amarie, Geldy, Chilling, CxE, Misty, Trev, Aussie, Rose and everyone else that popped onto the table to rail me tonight. I only went and did it! From not being ready to binking the tourney. It reminded me of the semi of the UKPC! Well I can only hope that my lappy will behave it's self (note to self don't get water or anything on the mouse pad!) and I can finally get a seat to the PC Final. But lets take it one step at a time.......... Lets win the semi first, or at least try and get a seat. If I don't manage to get a seat to the final I know I have tried my hardest. I am sort of looking forward to Sunday but very apprehensive about it. Oh well it's in the lap of the poker gods. Here is tonights result! Still in shock but the feeling came back and was hitting left right and centre. Darkangel7 19325 1 Entry to Punta Cana Semi
    Posted by Darkangel7
     VWP Angel.  Great to see you have your mojo back!

Cheers
  • edited October 2015
    Well, 

It looks like Wednesdays 9.15 deep is my game. Taken it down for the second week in a row. 

mickzilla2800001£41.44
    Good luck all on the tables.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : DA, what happened to your cut/paste of my? post. lol Check baby?
    Posted by Red_King
    Sorry Red, was on phone and didn't have glasses on. Will look out for em.

Well played all. I know Rose got 42.00 from an all in to pc. so that will be added to team total. I crashed infront of the telly again so that's why the rail was so quiet last night...........lol

Matty my mojo came back just for that game. I think it's sort of building it's self back up again, but don't want to peak too soon.
  • edited October 2015
    Little one from punta sat thingy.WD misty who got through too.Thanks angel for the rail.jjjach45003Entry to Punta Cana Sat + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £9.20, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited October 2015
    THIS MONTHS MTT TOTAL: £6,555.01
    NOT INCLUDED IS JAMES FINAL TOTAL OF
    £10,277.65

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR: 136,314.17

2014 TOTAL: 155,108.92

• edited October 2015
    Hi all, great to see the total rising as fast as Mary Berry's Victoria Sponge!!! Just been touring Scotland so had a few weeks break I hope that my return to the lappy is as fruitful as The Great Misty upon his return. See you all at the tables GOOD LUCK ALL I feel like the break will have done me good.
  • edited October 2015
    wd  jj you is now king of punta cana thingy lol muy bien gl away for the weekend tomrrow tin hat at ready see you monday in dtd
  • edited October 2015
    Won £1.92 in the 8.05 BH head prizes would of done better but lost flip.
  • edited October 2015
    From an all in sat £2.30, through the quarter see you in the Punta semi on Sunday,
    Andy_Horns139601Punta Cana Semi

And huge thanks for the rail all!

• edited October 2015
    Well done on all your cashes guys.

Soz Angel I forgot to post a couple of mine. Big Thanks for doing the Cashes Totals much appreciated.
  • edited October 2015
    OH......I forgot to mention..........

MattPrawn bust my Aces in the 55 quid BH sigh :)

He must owe me a pint for that one heehee :)
  • edited October 2015
    Well done on all your cashes guys. Soz Angel I forgot to post a couple of mine. Big Thanks for doing the Cashes Totals much appreciated.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    That's ok Trev, will add it to next months total, if everyone posts their cashes no matter how small it all adds to the over all total, no matter how late they are. What's the saying look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves or something to that effect.

Good luck all run golden and run deep x
  • edited October 2015
    Hello all not a bad night for me won £44 as bubble boy in UKOPS semi and won £10 in £1000 FR good luck to everyone this weekend.
  • edited October 2015
    Well done on all cashes guys.  Nice results Doyle.

Good night for me.  Managed to take down the £55 speed BH.

mattprawn2300001£425.50 + £160.09 Head Prizes4£58.77
    Nice to see Debs, Donna, Trev & Trev on the tables earlier.

Good luck to anyone having a final fling at the PC final on Sunday.

Cheers

Matt
  • edited October 2015
    Darkangel705£9.17 + £1.68 Head Prizes1 
  • edited October 2015
    Andy it was lovely to meet you at the Rugby. Still not a clue what was happening, but better to watch than football!!!  The angel magic seemed to have worked as Hull Won. See you on the tables later.

Good luck all run golden and run deep.
  • edited October 2015
    From an all in sat £2.30, through the quarter see you in the Punta semi on Sunday, Andy_Horns 13960 1 Punta Cana Semi And huge thanks for the rail all!
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    well done matey
  • edited October 2015
    Evening all

Just a quickie to wish yoiu all the best of luck tonight and tomorrow.  I manged to win a sat earlier into tonights PC qtr game - the game which I seem to have lost all ability in so hoping my play turns round tonight lol.   I should really be finishing some work off but going to do that tomorrow instead think!

Good luck all - and run golden xx
  • edited October 2015
    Hello brag alert just free rolled into UKOPS 8 lets hope I give the big boys a run for their money.