You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2015
    £100 timed (30min)
    everready46009£6.90
    craigcu12427510£6.41
    SilentNova2262.5011£3.39
    £400 BH
    Bopper07011£3.810 
    craigcu12012£3.81 + £4.03 Head Prizes4 
    VODKALEE013£3.81 + £5.79 Head Prizes5
  • edited October 2015
    Well played all last night in the team game. Will be counting up and adding the total heads and wins from last night to our running team total from Tpt. Easiest way to do it ;) 

Rose could you put your brilliant cashes down too please. If anyone else has cashed don't forget to put it on here. 

Anyone seen or heard from Rspca? Not seen him around for a while as I know he was going through a bit of a rough patch.

To Keith, thank you for playing last night as I know you've got a lot on your plate with your friend. My thoughts are with you and him and all his family and friends. Always here for you.

Unlucky to Geldy last night in his hu match with Harry. Fun to watch though. Wish Harry all the best for the next round.

Massive good luck to our rose who is in the priority game tonight. Don't worry who's on the table just play your game and don't panic. I will be there on the rail.

Good luck all at the tables. Run golden and run deep
  • edited October 2015
    2nd in tpt game £23.78 4hp £10.08 great fun as always the hu didnt last long never does when im playing lol gl all today
  • edited October 2015
    Hi all

Good TPT game last night - good turnout asweel - even if half the people were "kidnapped" or "encouraged" lol.  Perhaps we could think about removing the password for future months?  or would people prefer it to be kept small no. of runners?

Sorry about cashes Angel - was sure I'd posted the Roller result already - but might have missed it.

It was 6th place for £812.00.

Also managed to get to HU in the extra freeroll run on Tuesday night for priority members - cashed for £170.00.

Good luck tonight all - hope you all run golden and hit a few (or a lot) of final tables xxx
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all Good TPT game last night - good turnout asweel - even if half the people were "kidnapped" or "encouraged" lol.  Perhaps we could think about removing the password for future months?  or would people prefer it to be kept small no. of runners? Sorry about cashes Angel - was sure I'd posted the Roller result already - but might have missed it. It was 6th place for £812.00. Also managed to get to HU in the extra freeroll run on Tuesday night for priority members - cashed for £170.00. Good luck tonight all - hope you all run golden and hit a few (or a lot) of final tables xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Rose, I can see the pro's to removing the pass word but I can' also see the con's. If the password was removed then it opens it up to others who could be aggro on the tables, If we keep the password then we still drum up people every month, keep it small and enjoy the fun and banter on the tables or open it up for everyone? What's everyones take on it?
  • edited October 2015
    Hello just had a small cash in mini BH £7.52 + £5.15 heads, I enjoyed the TPT tourny as it was a small tourney.
  • edited October 2015
    Ref : TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational

IMO it needs to have the password.

Dale set it up so the team could have a small social get together. If you take away the password you are at risk of losing the social aspect.

He was also very particular about inviting guests....(Invite Only) I beleive it was 2 guests per player, however, that doesn't always drum up the numbers, so I am happy for it to be posted on the forum each month as most of the guys who use the forum are pretty good.

If we have any hassle from "unkowns" though, I will get the password changed.

Keep it Friendly, Keep it Fun, Keep it small (ish)
  • edited October 2015
    Cashes for Angel......................?

Not sure I know what one of those is :)

Friday Orfordable League : LINK  - Here

Start:
    7.10pm
    Entry: £3.30
    Format: 10 Seater Deepstack

We need to increase the numbers for it to continue, so please make people aware of it.

Thanks & Best of Luck at the tables everyone.

• edited October 2015
    Cashes for Angel......................? Not sure I know what one of those is :) Friday Orfordable League : LINK  - Here Start: 7.10pm Entry: £3.30 Format: 10 Seater Deepstack We need to increase the numbers for it to continue, so please make people aware of it. Thanks & Best of Luck at the tables everyone.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Can't play tonight trev am away for w.e gl in it

Run golden and run deep all have a great w.e cos I know mine will be rubbish
  • edited October 2015
    Ref : TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational IMO it needs to have the password. Dale set it up so the team could have a small social get together. If you take away the password you are at risk of losing the social aspect. He was also very particular about inviting guests....(Invite Only) I beleive it was 2 guests per player, however, that doesn't always drum up the numbers, so I am happy for it to be posted on the forum each month as most of the guys who use the forum are pretty good. If we have any hassle from "unkowns" though, I will get the password changed. Keep it Friendly, Keep it Fun, Keep it small (ish)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Trev, you know I won't stand for any aggro on any table i'm on. The ones that are invited really like the fun and banter and enjoy it. Queenie who has only just started had some aggro a while back and it was stamped on pretty quickly, she was in the game and she was still very nervy regarding if she played a hand right or not. I told her there will be no aggro in this tourney as we are all friendly and any aggro they gotta answer to me lol.......... Those on the table I was playing on totally agreed with me and said she was in a safe place where it's only fun and banter and there would be no negativity, so that's good and they are looking forward to next months as is a few more non TPT players.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Can't play tonight trev am away for w.e gl in it Run golden and run deep all have a great w.e cos I know mine will be rubbish
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Boooooooo :)

Have a great weekend Angel - don't get too drunk
  • edited October 2015
    Sorry Angel, Forgot to post this cash from the other night from the 9pm £55 bh.  Qualified via a sat, so even better ROI.
    mattprawn06£105.62 + £107.82 Head Prizes5
  • edited October 2015
    Sorry Angel, Forgot to post this cash from the other night from the 9pm £55 bh.  Qualified via a sat, so even better ROI. mattprawn 0 6 £105.62 + £107.82 Head Prizes 5
    Posted by mattprawn
    So you should be matty :p lol nice cash btw.

Trev i need to get obliterated to get through this w.e but I won't as need my wits about me but believe me if I could I would.
  • edited October 2015
    Larson!!! Can you please contact Irishrose to arrange your HU match pref after w.e so I can rail lol Thank you x
  • edited October 2015
    9/10/15 19.10  affordable deep stack 83 players great game tonight doubled trev up twice
    WHEELS716104£23.03Brrrrrrr05£18.80
  • edited October 2015
    Couple of Cashes for Angels Tally...............

Orfordable Deepy
    POKERTREV  0 2 £45.57
    1K Rewards Freeroll
    POKERTREV  0 50 £4.00
    2.5K Mini Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0182  £1.88  Head Prizes1
    8K Bounty Hunter Main
    POKERTREV 0  69 £47.81  Head Prizes4
    2.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV 0  3 £183  + £123.06  Head Prizes 5
    And a BIG Well done to RSPCA for taking it down - well played sir
  • edited October 2015
    1045 bh yes the 1 own lol 1st place £41.47 11 HP £30.74 trev have a word with sky they should name this tourney after me lol gl all tonight
  • edited October 2015
    10.10.15 £20 gtd pot limit Omaha free roll 262players
    -Prize    WHEELS71616190001£5.22bigr02£3.08CU18003£1.85MrTnBizkit04£1.46mist00105£1.24flamefree06£1.03
  • edited October 2015
    10/10/15 16,20 deep stack 45 players
    ac632250001£33.30WHEELS716102£19.80cunliffe0803£13.50freakin04£9.90tobydog62805£7.20milko9806£6.30
  • edited October 2015
    10/10/15 19,45 £100 deep stack 113 players
    WHEELS7161011£2.77
  • edited October 2015
    Decent night, made FT in both the 9pm and 10.30pm £55 BH.  Didn't quite manage to kick on and take either down, but guess you need to be in it to win it!

£55 Speed

mattprawn05£83.25 + £65.63 Head Prizes3 
    £55 BH

mattprawn04£148.50 + £68.26 Head Prizes3
  • edited October 2015
    WD MattP railed you for a while mate. Nicely done.

Took down the 7.45 deepy

mickzilla5650001£31.58
    Came 2nd in the afternoon speed B/H

mickzilla02£4.50 + £6.19 Head Prizes8

Good luck at the tables everyone! 

• edited October 2015
    WD MattP railed you for a while mate. Nicely done. Took down the 7.45 deepy mickzilla 565000 1 £31.58 Came 2nd in the afternoon speed B/H mickzilla 0 2 £4.50 + £6.19 Head Prizes 8 Good luck at the tables everyone! 
    Posted by mickzilla
    nice results Mick. Very well played.

Cheers for the rail also, was much appreciated.

Matt
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : nice results Mick. Very well played. Cheers for the rail also, was much appreciated. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn

Ditto mate.

Seem to be finding the edge in most of the deeps now. I'd love there to be a mid price range deep out there that attracts the same kind of numbers. Very rare i can make a 2k/2.5k stack to stick. Need to play them more often but find I enjoy the deeps more, which, is why I play to be honest. Be nice to see one of the weeks "mains" to be an £11 deep and a "mini" too. Not sure it would attract the same numbers though as the turbos and B/Hs. 

I'll keep chipping away at them and maybe one day make that transition to play the "bigger prize money" ones! ;)

Good luck all 
  • edited October 2015
    Hi trev wp thanks it's been a while. Won the 55 9pm Friday and the mini yesterday. Ty for the rail even though I mussed donner.�� Gl all at tables hope we smash this Sunday an all tpt roller ft be gd.
  • edited October 2015
    Hey Rose, I'll be free tomorrow night if you were available for the hu games,responded to your mesg in chat box last night, but must have just missed you 
  • edited October 2015
    Hi trev wp thanks it's been a while. Won the 55 9pm Friday and the mini yesterday. Ty for the rail even though I mussed donner.�� Gl all at tables hope we smash this Sunday an all tpt roller ft be gd.
    Posted by rspca12
    Well done chris, sorry missed you all too, been raging as 2 days without a cigarette so tempers been really short. Can we have some totals please? Am back tonight for railing purposes. My f.b has been full of joy!!!! Not can't put what I have put on there but have had a song going through my head about slapping a ..........

I hope everyone runs golden and runs deep.
  • edited October 2015
    Fantastic rail tonight.  Donna put a real shift in once again!  Thanks so much

Thanks also to Trev, Misty & Waller.  Trev currently leading the Roller Mini, on FT.  Fantastic effort, hope he takes it down.

I managed FT in the £50 BH having qualified via a satellite (but could only manage 6th place

mattprawn06£97.50 + £56.25 Head Prizes3 
    But had a really deep run in the Roller again.  Couldn't hit a hand in the last couple of hours, but clung on to make the FT.  Had a go for a cheeky double up but missed all my outs and soon after it was gg.  6th again.

mattprawn06£835.20
    Cheers

Mattp
  • edited October 2015
    I was here, there and every where last night. One of players said must be best railer on sky. As well as having the player that knocked you out ask if could rail him too. Strange that cos get asked that a lot. Lol

Wp trev tried to catch me out but didn't quite manage it re: cash amounts for places :p have to get up a little bit earlier for that lol.

Well done to rspca too. Can't wait to see your cashes and amounts. Busy schedule that you had last night was hard to keep up.

Well done to Larson and rose for arranging the hu match for tonight. Good luck to you both.

Everyone else who didn't manage to rail hope you ran golden and run deep.
  • edited October 2015
    Little one in the Mini Roller last night......

POKERTREV 0 4 £188.25
    Thanks for the rail Angel & Matt

Well played also to mattprawn in the Roller main

Some nice cashes also from Mickzilla, Wheels & rspca - well played all.