You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Hi all,

Little cash in the mini tonight for the totals

mickzilla033£7.73 + £9.86 Head Prizes5
    Good luck at the tables!
  • edited October 2015
    19:45 Deepstack

Red_King06£6.20
  • edited October 2015
    morning all.

In case anyone has missed it the Premiership promotion freerolls are tonight at 7.30pm. I nearly missed it.

Some good cash available, particularly if anyone made it to the winners game.

Good luck

Matt

• edited October 2015
    Well played all and nice cashes, thank you for posting them. I cannot reiterate no matter how small it all adds to the over all total.

Good luck tonight all those in the UKOPS

Especially good luck to all who are in the Punta Cana, qtrs, semi's and of course the Final!

For everyone else who is not playing those but different mtt's hope you all run golden and run deep.

• edited October 2015

Good luck all in the Punta Cana at the tables tonight and to all others at the tables. Stay focused Darkangel as dreams do come true at the tables!
    Small Cash from last night.
    Andy_Horns02£4.20
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Good luck all in the Punta Cana at the tables tonight and to all others at the tables. Stay focused Darkangel as dreams do come true at the tables! Small Cash from last night. Andy_Horns 0 2 £4.20
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    Thanks andy :) x

Rose is through to the qtrs of the PC tonight! Come on the roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep your head and have a bit of patience. You can do it! I believe in you.......................
  • edited October 2015
    And this folks is how I roll, get it in dominating

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    wk111 Small blind  200.00 200.00 9755.00
    HarveyBack Big blind  400.00 600.00 12303.75
      Your hole cards
    • A

mazmic01 Call  400.00 1000.00 6260.00
    misterxx10 Call  400.00 1400.00 9296.25
    bornablade Call  400.00 1800.00 6000.00
    CHROMEDOME Fold     
    wk111 All-in  9755.00 11555.00 0.00
    HarveyBack Fold     
    mazmic01 Fold     
    misterxx10 Fold     
    bornablade All-in  6000.00 17555.00 0.00
    wk111 Unmatched bet  3555.00 14000.00 3555.00
    wk111 Show
    • J

bornablade Show
    • A

Flop
        Always a sweat right??
    • A

Turn

• J

Guesses for the River?

???????????????????

• edited October 2015
    Hello all small win again won £5 in the £5K top 20 FR, all TPTers be lucky at the tables, also a VUL in the Punta Cana Qualifier to Matt Prawn so close.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi all

Just a quick shout out to Angel, Geldy, Andy - and especially MattP - vul last night in the PC game - but well played all of you.

I had a moment of madness when I bought into the semi of the game after being CL in the qtr and losing internet connection for over 20 minutes - put me on tilt I'm afraid and the blind red mist made me buy in direct to no avail lol.  Luckily I'd managed to come 2nd in 2 of the £12 roller satellites for £88 each time so that paid most of the buy in.

Many thanks for the fantastic rail when I was playing the roller.  Couldn't quite manage to win it again lol (but was happy to even min cash the way I'd been playing all week).  I managed to make the FT for approx 2 hands when I put my 55 all in pre v A Q and he of course had 7 8 9 10 J runout on board lol for game over.  I can't complain though - I had more than my own fair share all night.  And the £832 consolation prize softened the blow even further.

Good luck all tonight - hope to see a fair few of you on the DTD tables.

Run golden all xxxxx
  • edited October 2015
    Such a shame MattyP, you really deserved a place at Punta Cana the way you've been playing recently.....I'm sure the holiday and another live tourney would have gone down great......... we will just have to look forward to Notts. in FEB !!!!!

Very nice cash Roseeeeeeeeee, the ROLLER is fast becoming your best tourney (probably coz it goes on so late and upsets your hubby....LMAO !!!!!!!!)

Another nice little one Doyle......keep them coming coz they all count for ANGEL's WEEKLY.

My guess is Jack of Hearts B'Blade.

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight......And as ALWAYS........

........May the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited October 2015
    The TPT Invitational Tourney is now in the lobby....

Link : HERE

Password : slowdive

You are welcome to invite a guest.
  • edited October 2015
    Couple of little ones from me........

2K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0 26 £10.83  + £13.13  Head Prizes 3
    8K Bounty Hunter (Friday)
    POKERTREV0 148 £11.25  Head Prizes 1
    £200 Deepy
    POKERTREV  7200  0 6  £14.35
  • edited October 2015
    vul matt
    and
    vwp in the Roller Rose, soon to be named the IRRI.
  • edited October 2015
    my attempt at a poker holiday ended in 20th when I took a stand against the constant stealing of aussie and stayorgo. Wrong timing with aussie having 99 and my A failing to hit. Matt then took my vacated hot seat so to last to the bubble was pretty amazing. 
    Probably all for the best as I still hadn't worked out how to tell my wife that I was intending on inviting Rose instead of her on my poker holiday. 

It was all from a £5 satellite anyway so no complaints. 

And an awesome rail of course. tyty

GL all in DTD tonight. 
  • edited October 2015
    Easy (min) cash for the pot DA.

Registered for the £1k FR, got disconnected before start.
    Eventually got back online, already out in 291st position for £1,
    without even playing a hand. :) "perfect for building your bankroll"

Also missed registration for DTD :(
  • edited October 2015
    another little un

13/152

mickzilla013£2.13 + £4.70 Head Prizes5
    gl all
  • edited October 2015
    one from the B/H sat

mickzilla02£24.75
  • edited October 2015
    Think I'll be taking a short break from sky after tonights cards.

8 games played and exited on the river, when all-in ahead on the turn.

worst two, especially with the PAUSE for the river to be dealt.

KK on Q high flop, all-in, turn blank, pause for river card, gives oppo 2pr, QJ.

AQ on Q high flop, oppo all-in 10/10, turn blank, pause for river card, gives oppo set 10s

RNG my rrrrrssssseeeee
  • edited October 2015
    Just come 2nd in DTD 3 for £39.56 got it in good to win it but cards didn't come but I'm happy with that.
  • edited October 2015
    12th in dtd 1 for £6.42 gl all tonight
  • edited October 2015
    The TPT Invitational Tourney is now in the lobby.... Link : HERE Password : slowdive You are welcome to invite a guest.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks for the reminder Captain sir!!  Regged and all ready to donate as usual :)   Hope most TPTers can make it this month.  I know it's the TPT Invitational - but it will always be the FlyingDagg Invitational to me lol.

Come on troops - your Captain needs bums on those seats - and kidnap people to play if you have to!!

Good luck all tonight and tomorrow on tables - hope you all run golden

PS Geldy - that would have been a fun conversation to have had lol re Punta Cana!!!
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks for the reminder Captain sir!!  Regged and all ready to donate as usual :)   Hope most TPTers can make it this month.  I know it's the TPT Invitational - but it will always be the FlyingDagg Invitational to me lol. Come on troops - your Captain needs bums on those seats - and kidnap people to play if you have to!! Good luck all tonight and tomorrow on tables - hope you all run golden PS Geldy - that would have been a fun conversation to have had lol re Punta Cana!!!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Not as funny as the rail in pc, railing mattyyyy couldn't get my breath was laughing so much! Gotta give it to you rose you certainly are a tryer xxxxxxx pmsl
  • edited October 2015
    Little one in DTD1 last night.....

POKERTREV10 £9.40
    Great effort all - good luck tonight.
  • edited October 2015
    Have posted regarding our monthly tournament in poker chat, also on the facebook forums. Please don't forget to give everyone a nudge regarding this, am writing down all totals as they are posted to keep myself up to date with things instead of having to trawl through past posts without missing anything.

Red, I hope that you enjoy your time out and come back nice and refreshed pretty soon.

Geldy please let me know when your HU game is :D

Run golden and run deep all
  • edited October 2015
    Such a shame MattyP, you really deserved a place at Punta Cana the way you've been playing recently.....I'm sure the holiday and another live tourney would have gone down great......... we will just have to look forward to Notts. in FEB !!!!! Very nice cash Roseeeeeeeeee, the ROLLER is fast becoming your best tourney (probably coz it goes on so late and upsets your hubby....LMAO !!!!!!!!) Another nice little one Doyle......keep them coming coz they all count for ANGEL's WEEKLY. My guess is Jack of Hearts B'Blade. GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight......And as ALWAYS ........ ........May the CASH be with you ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Was indeed J hearts
  • edited October 2015
    Don't Forget!!!!!! the TPT (Flyingdagg) Invitational Tonight.

It's in the Lobby - 8PM

Best of luck all
  • edited October 2015
    Don't Forget!!!!!! the TPT (Flyingdagg) Invitational Tonight. It's in the Lobby - 8PM Best of luck all
    Posted by POKERTREV
    trev can you bump the thread on poker chat please if you can find it.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : trev can you bump the thread on poker chat please if you can find it.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Done
  • edited October 2015
    Anyone send me the password please ? cheers

• edited October 2015
    Its ok ive got it now thanks, didnt realise its what it always has been..