You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD:
    yes it was
    Posted by alan1506
    nice one alan...and a warm welcome to the team.....i will announce it on our facebook page right now...ps; are you on facebook, if so, do you want to be included in our facebook page right now ?
  • edited September 2011
    yea am on facebook and thanks for the welcome
  • edited September 2011
    yea am on facebook and thanks for the welcome
    Posted by alan1506
    alan...try this link pls........hopefully it'll work and just ask to be added......

..............http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_115466885208482&ap=1
  • edited September 2011
    have sent a request
  • edited September 2011
    have sent a request
    Posted by alan1506
    i've accepted your request and you have been added......would u like to try again, you should be able to post and have a look around now alan

• edited September 2011
    Hi team. Thanks for the warm welcome on the FaceBook page tonight. First night as an official Team51 member and I cashed twice in the two tourneys I played in.  10th in the 20:30 £500 Bounty Hunter and 3rd in the 23:00 £500 Bounty Hunter. Got rail support from glenelg and it was much appreciated. Glad to be here and will hope to represent Team51 well in the DTD tonight. Best wishes Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • edited September 2011
    Welcome Alan & Shaun to the best team on sky!

CONGRATS to KEVCOKE on taking down PRIMO....

• edited September 2011
    Hi team. Played the DTD tonight. I am not really a deepstack tourney player and didn't do very well. This wasn't representative of me as a player, and I will endeavour to show my worth in the future. Do any team events involve anything other than the Deepies? Good luck to all those still in. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • edited September 2011
    The  Individual Results gives us Team Points scored as follows....
    Name 715D 745D Totty
    Score Pos
    ELSADOG    10 +1
    123 3 15
    18 1
    67BHOYS       9
    94 14 5
    19 2
    _MILHOUSE_ 18 57 10
    28 3
    DRUMAHAI05  7 +1
    28 30 1
    29 4
    STOCKY8A1     6
    2 45 29
    31 5
    BILLYBOOTS    5
    26 62 7
    33 6
    WALLER02     4 + 1
    180 1 36
    37 7
    SLYKLLIST 7 31 145
    38 8
    YORKIE74          2
    29 9 145
    38 9
    DOHHHHHHH    1
    3 39 58
    42 10

This Gives us ...SEPT WEEK 2 DTD TEAM LEAGUE TABLE

TEAM                       RUNNERS        POINTS         WINS       TEAM POINTS

TEAM 51                     27                   24                2                    7

TEAM POKERTREV         21                   20                1                    6
    TEAM KNIGHTPLOP        15                    2                -                     5
    TEAM NINJA PLONKERS    10                   1                -                     4
    TEAM HITSQUAD             17                   -                -                     3
    TEAM BOUNTY                  1                    -               -                      2

WEEK 2 SEPT  TEAM DTD TABLE

Team          Runners  Team points  Wins  League Points

PokerTrev               43           28           1           10
     HitSquad                33           12           2           10
     KnightPlop              29           11           0           10
     Ninja Plonkers         17          10           0           10
      Team 51                 48          24            2            9
     Team Sky                 1             7            0            3

Team Bounty            2             0            0            3

Team Fish                 1             0            0            0

BIT GUTTED!! WISH IT WAS CLOSER THIS MONTH!! lol

& I Know i can re-iterate for all, BEST WISHES MICHAEL, our thoughts are with you, look forward to see you back here soon!!! GL !!
  • edited September 2011
    wow what a team to be in all though my play is not quiet what it should be :(
    wd elsadog nice win :)
  • edited September 2011
    wow what a team to be in all though my play is not quiet what it should be :( wd elsadog nice win :)
    Posted by silver8ack
    I agree totally silver8ack. Great team. Well done for the win El Capitan and hope I can play better next week. Got to learn how to be patient in the Deepies.
  • edited September 2011
    Got a win in the 00:30 Bounty Hunter. My first win as a fully fledged member of Team51. Got some support on the FaceBook page and some rail support from GaryQQQ which was much appreciated. Hope that makes up for my poor showing in the Deepies yesterday.
  • edited September 2011
    Friday Orfordable Deepstack Last Longer Team Challenge.

Its All - />
    HERE
  • edited September 2011
    I finished 26th in the 12K Bounty Hunter. Got £99 in total and I think that was a decent result. Think Bounty Hunters are my forte and will hope for more luck in them. Good luck Team51 and hope we can all push to meet the 51K Challenge by the deadline.
  • edited September 2011
    Just finished 6th in the £500 Bounty Hunter. Got £20.30 and £25.55 in Bounties. Bring on tonights Main Event. Good luck to all the team in that. Hope one of us can win it and take us over the top in the 51K Challenge.
  • edited September 2011

Posted by elsadog
    Quality.
  • edited September 2011

Guess Who's Back????
  • edited September 2011
    Guess Who's Back????
    Posted by Crunchybob
    .........and no more absconding.........or no more day trips to seaside for you......now go and see the nurse and get your prescription made out....... 
  • edited September 2011

Posted by elsadog
    think we need a bigger pram for the eeeeeggoooo lol
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : .........and no more absconding.........or no more day trips to seaside for you......now go and see the nurse and get your prescription made out....... 
    Posted by billyboots

what can i say,..they put me in a straight jacket, fed me purple pills...said i was seeing giant cards :s

im all better now :D
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : what can i say,..they put me in a straight jacket, fed me purple pills...said i was seeing giant cards :s im all better now :D
    Posted by Crunchybob
    ........... :)- ............
  • edited September 2011
    Guess Who's Back????
    Posted by Crunchybob
     Shady's back! tell a friend.

Do i win?
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD :  Shady's back! tell a friend. Do i win?
    Posted by labrat64

YES!!! Congratulations you win..........

a years supply of bad beats :D!!!
  • edited September 2011
    Hey guys...

i notice im not on the list of members..so was wondering i got booted out due to inactivity from sky or if its cos im too sane etc...

i knw u only have 51 members..i'd be interested in joining again as ill be playing on sky for the forseeable future, also wud be interested in joining the fb group again.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : YES!!! Congratulations you win.......... a years supply of bad beats :D!!!
    Posted by Crunchybob
    Not another year, jesus i just finished the last lot i won ffs
  • edited September 2011
    Hey guys... i notice im not on the list of members..so was wondering i got booted out due to inactivity from sky or if its cos im too sane etc... i knw u only have 51 members..i'd be interested in joining again as ill be playing on sky for the forseeable future, also wud be interested in joining the fb group again.
    Posted by Crunchybob
    ...............you were never out..........i believe I emailed you a while back and never got any response..........get on face book and we can talk on there......welcome back.......
  • edited September 2011
    Ok cool, i dont play the big games i leave that to the big dogs of the team, but i will help boost morale by posting ridiculous hands of me losing :D...

although i think djblack has been assigned that role :p.

im Robbie Barrs on fb so u can invite me in the group or w.e u need to do.

also im Crunchybob on twitter
  • edited September 2011
    Ok cool, i dont play the big games i leave that to the big dogs of the team, but i will help boost morale by posting ridiculous hands of me losing :D... although i think djblack has been assigned that role :p. im Robbie Barrs on fb so u can invite me in the group or w.e u need to do. also im Crunchybob on twitter
    Posted by Crunchybob
    .................Robbie...pls check your inbox....Ive sent you a pm......tx
  • edited September 2011
    Now you can follow Team51 on Twitter !!!

@team51poker