You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Hi to all at the Mighty Team 51. I am looking for some advice on how to advance my game. My stats according to Sharkscope are as follows:-

Sit n Go's

www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=shaun84&Network=sky&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=27.901896926573688&nocache=1321726612268&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter= SNG Only&GeneralSearchType=SNGO" border="1" alt="" title="Click on graph to zoom" width="180" height="140" />
    These were mainly what I played when I first started out 3 years ago. Very rarely play them now so this is a little irrelevant.

MTT's

www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=shaun84&Network=sky&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=27.901896926573688&nocache=1321726228091&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter= Sch. Only&GeneralSearchType=SCHO" border="1" alt="" title="Click on graph to zoom" width="180" height="140" />

I came back to sky at the peak around 300 games played so the graph from there onwards is the most relevant part. Should I be streamlining my MTT play as I seem to have a much bigger ROI in MTT's with a buy-in of £11 or less. My results in ones over that aren't great. Any hints or tips or suggestions from the Titans at Team51 would be gratefully received.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD:
    Hi to all at the Mighty Team 51. I am looking for some advice on how to advance my game. My stats according to Sharkscope are as follows:- Sit n Go's www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=shaun84&Network=sky&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=27.901896926573688&nocache=1321726612268&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter= SNG Only&GeneralSearchType=SNGO" border="1" alt="" title="Click on graph to zoom" width="180" height="140" /> These were mainly what I played when I first started out 3 years ago. Very rarely play them now so this is a little irrelevant. MTT's www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=shaun84&Network=sky&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=27.901896926573688&nocache=1321726228091&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter= Sch. Only&GeneralSearchType=SCHO" border="1" alt="" title="Click on graph to zoom" width="180" height="140" /> I came back to sky at the peak around 300 games played so the graph from there onwards is the most relevant part. Should I be streamlining my MTT play as I seem to have a much bigger ROI in MTT's with a buy-in of £11 or less. My results in ones over that aren't great. Any hints or tips or suggestions from the Titans at Team51 would be gratefully received.
    Posted by shaun84
    looks fine to me shaun just keep in your comfort zone, my main tipa are patience, pick your spots. and keep doing what you are doing onwards and upwards. you are good enough to do it.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : looks fine to me shaun just keep in your comfort zone, my main tipa are patience, pick your spots. and keep doing what you are doing onwards and upwards. you are good enough to do it.
    Posted by drumahai05
    Thanks mate. Nice to know you think a Villa fan has the game to do it.lol. Cheers for the advice.
  • edited November 2011
    Hi All fellow team mates, ive just been accepted to your already successful team! :)

I mainly play the 8.30-10.30pm bounty hunter games, and 11-22pnd dym games so hope to see some of you on them soon.

Cheers, Lee

ps can somebody pls add me to the squad list :)
  • edited November 2011
    Hi All fellow team mates, ive just been accepted to your already successful team! :) I mainly play the 8.30-10.30pm bounty hunter games, and 11-22pnd dym games so hope to see some of you on them soon. Cheers, Lee ps can somebody pls add me to the squad list :)
    Posted by Chiphunk
    welcome to the team chip get yourself onto the fb page and gl on the tables. don't forget to register for the dtd tonight.
  • edited November 2011
    Hi All fellow team mates, ive just been accepted to your already successful team! :) I mainly play the 8.30-10.30pm bounty hunter games, and 11-22pnd dym games so hope to see some of you on them soon. Cheers, Lee ps can somebody pls add me to the squad list :)
    Posted by Chiphunk

..........It's me again chiphunk......in response to your email, the quick answer is no, that's it you have now  been accepted by our skip and only he can update/edit his list on the opening post,.....this will be done all in due course my friend.
     If you wish to support the community/team Monday night dtd competition (really worth doing and extra prizes can be won ) then pls look under the 'general poker chat' ie: gpc and then look for the thread marked:-

MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE NOVEMBER MONTHLY LEAGUE

You will see all the details in there .......tc
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by Chiphunk

Welcome aboard Lee, you could do an awful lot worse than joining facebook and see the amazing pages we have there, community dialogue, great tips on poker, major discussions and sounding boards for anything....

Enjoy Team51, it's the only way.
  • edited November 2011
    Welcome Lee, it's great to have you with us, good luck to you at the tables.

You'll never have a better to reason to join Facebook, even if you never use it for anything else. We have a private group, only Team51 members have access to the content, most of the team chatter takes place there and it contains exclusive high quality strategy advice articles from Elsadog, SuperSnedd and others.
  • edited November 2011
    Welcome to the Mighty Team51. There are some top players in the team and they are always willing to give advice and tips. Hope you enjoy yourself, and I'll wish you luck at the tables.
  • edited November 2011
    welcome to the team chipmunk i'm not one of the good one's yet see you on the tables!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Welcome to the team chiphunk - I've added you to the team list - gl at the tables

Alan
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you guys for the warm welcome, much appreciated. I will look into joining you on facebook.

Is the DTD every night? I will play it from next monday hopefully.

Lee
  • edited November 2011
    the dtd is a monday team event...

welcome chiphunk.. 

enjoy and gl at the tables
  • edited November 2011

Sorry meant to say is the TDT every 'monday night', thanks bigal.

Thanks again

• edited November 2011
    Our thread is too quiet. Where are all the Mighty Team51? Get posting guys and lets keep our thread alive.lol
  • edited November 2011
     hi fellow team mates of team 51
     had my first good finnish in the open since joining the great 5151
     forth hope for better now see you soon  EBBERDON
  • edited November 2011
     hi fellow team mates of team 51  had my first good finnish in the open since joining the great 5151  forth hope for better now see you soon  EBBERDON
    Posted by EBBERDON

Great result EBBERS  :o)   back to winning ways now m8.

Can you post the win on the team51 100k challenge thread please m8?
  • edited November 2011
    just played the hardest ever HU with sara36dd08 a real tough cookie to beat with a bit of luck on my side which has to be said!!!!

dubnmaster 2 sara36dd08
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks for my rail crew last night. Just a shame I couldn't get the job done. Martin111 played really well and was unlucky too. Good luck to all 51ers taking part in the Main Event  Bounty Hunter tonight.
  • edited November 2011
    good luck at the tables team 51 over the weekend!!!!!!

i won't be around till sunday evening busy so see you all then.......
  • edited November 2011
    I just played a Primo Frenzy and I am so annoyed at the structure towards the end. The rebuy ended on my BB, the blinds at that point are so big you are basically all in every hand, and so I couldn't rebuy. This meant I finished 3rd and the other guy took second when we both went out on that hand. This is a joke, and Sky need to look into it and find a solution. It seems unfair for the rebuy period to end in open play, in my humble opinion it should be notified that it ends at the end of the hand. I am annoyed as I was doing well but ended up rebuying a number of times and could have comfortably bought in with what I've spent over two sats today. Allan will love this post as he thinks I moan about their bad beat stories. Well here is one of mine.lol
  • edited November 2011

..............Hi shaun........see if you can a have chat with somebody like 'sky Dave'.... or 'sky rich'....or 'sky lee'.....if they can't answer your concerns they may hopefully put you onto someone who can.....it must be a right sickener for you and as I know you are one who wouldn't normally have a moan, this episode must be grating you to the bone....good luck m8.......... 
  • edited November 2011

Team 51 Challenge....

Can I just remind everyone as we near our target to record every cash, immaterial of size, as soon as possible after the game is finished so we can record it!!!

Just a smidgeon over £7k to go and we have got there!!! 

Team51, you know it makes sense!!!!!

• edited November 2011
    Well Done to Made4game for taking down the Friday Orfordable and wins free entry to this weeks 2nd December

Top 10 Orfordable League Team Players - Week 3
    PositionPlayerTeamPointsTotal1Made4GameTKP10+11123barrelsTHS9+1103Red_KingTPT8+194DTWBANDITTKP7+185BoxsterTEAM516+176Kiwini4uTPT5+167EymanTKP4+158RawhandTPT3+149TorryboyTPT2+1310aiken2001TKP1+12
    Orfordable League Results - Week 3
    Friday Orfordable Team LeagueWEEKTotal 1234TotalT51Team 5133147 54TPTTeam Poker Trev14622 42TKPTeam Knight Plop0726 33THSTeam Hit Squad61110 27TNPTeam Ninja Plonkers11120 23DYMDYM Leg Ends0150 15TSPTeam Sky Poker000 0
  • edited November 2011
    Any team members got tips on how to get 240 points by tomorrow? I'm 240 short of 3,000 and would like the £50 Cash for Points again as I missed out by 70 last month as I didn't check my total. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • edited November 2011
    Any team members got tips on how to get 240 points by tomorrow? I'm 240 short of 3,000 and would like the £50 Cash for Points again as I missed out by 70 last month as I didn't check my total. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Hello shaun. Play 5 £50 DYM. You'll get 250 poker points for that
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks matey.lol. It's only to get me to 3,000 which is a £50 bonus. At the moment I get £20 or £30. I think I'll just hope to win the Open and get my points that way. Are you back playing now mate? Hope to see you again soon in the 00:30 Bounty Hunter.lol
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks matey.lol. It's only to get me to 3,000 which is a £50 bonus. At the moment I get £20 or £30. I think I'll just hope to win the Open and get my points that way. Are you back playing now mate? Hope to see you again soon in the 00:30 Bounty Hunter.lol
    Posted by shaun84
    Multitable a load of DYMs, or play a lot of fast HU matches. It's quite easy to have a couple of mini view DYMs going on the side while you're playing an MTT. If you're very close as midnight approaches you could play a few RR tables as a last resort to get you over the line.

Reaching 3,000 will earn you an extra £20, £30 ---- />£50.  
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks for replying Gary. I'll see where I am at this time tomorrow and IF I'm still short I'll try some DYM's on multitable. Will be practice for the future so could be a valuable lesson in more ways than one.lol
  • edited November 2011
    I'm 152 points short now. Am just about to play the £500 gtd Bounty Hunter so will get a few points for that and will also be entering the Double Stack tonight. If i don't get there with that I will try multitabling some SnG's to boost that last bit. Best of luck to all the Mighty 51ers taking part tonight.