You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD

Comments

• edited January 2012

hi team

im going to luton for the spt

do we have a team shirt i can buy

well done on challage team

sara36dd  
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD:
     hi team  im going to luton for the spt  do we have a team shirt i can buy  well done on challage team  sara36dd  
    Posted by sara36dd08
    .................Hi Mark,............I will c&p your request and fwd onto Toby aka djblacke04...........I suggest you also try sending him a private message as well.......Billy.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : .................Hi Mark,............I will c&p your request and fwd onto Toby aka djblacke04...........I suggest you also try sending him a private message as well.......Billy.
    Posted by billyboots
    all sorted

will be wearing my shirt with pride
  • edited January 2012
    well-done mark and good luck at the spt. i know you will do us proud. what we need now is for more of you guys to start using our facebook page. so we can spread your gift of knowledge to all our new players. that's what makes this team the winners they are.
  • edited January 2012
    well-done mark and good luck at the spt. i know you will do us proud. what we need now is for more of you guys to start using our facebook page. so we can spread your gift of knowledge to all our new players. that's what makes this team the winners they are.
    Posted by drumahai05
    thanks for the support

i dont use facebook personalley

if anyone wants any advice just pm me happy to help if i can
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : thanks for the support i dont use facebook personalley if anyone wants any advice just pm me happy to help if i can
    Posted by sara36dd08

Mark

There are not many of us that used facebook until we joined Team51, but now it is a vital part of the team and the craic. Even if you just jump in now and again, the stuff that is on there will amaze you, seriously.

Have a think about it whilst you're taking down the SPT at Luton.

Good luck at the tables m8
  • edited January 2012
    I have been through a slump on Sky Poker recently and am deciding whether to deposit, to move sites or whether I should give up all together? I only play MTT's so know that it can be extended periods between wins, and that you shouldn't hope to cash everytime. I have cashed a total of £750ish this month so far, yet have no bankroll left after only playing Main events. I know I'm not good enough yet to be making massive money from poker, nor am I nieve enough to believe in conspiracy theories, yet my results have become a joke and my game isn't in bad shape. I am struggling to justify depositing again and paying for tonights Main(£33). So I'll throw it out there and see what you guys think. Should I Deposit and just wait for the swing in variance, Should I look for a new site to play on, or Should I give up on poker and accept that I'm not good enough? Anyone with an opinion then let me know. Thanks. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • edited January 2012

............ and Why not show you're a Team51 member by changing your avatar location.

Simply go to ''My Account''

Then in the section at the top marked ''My Details'' click it and change the section marked ''Town/City'' to Team51.

You will need to log off and on again for it to take effect.

Then when anyone puts their cursor on your avatar it will tell them you're a 51'er.
  • edited January 2012
    I have been through a slump on Sky Poker recently and am deciding whether to deposit, to move sites or whether I should give up all together? I only play MTT's so know that it can be extended periods between wins, and that you shouldn't hope to cash everytime. I have cashed a total of £750ish this month so far, yet have no bankroll left after only playing Main events. I know I'm not good enough yet to be making massive money from poker, nor am I nieve enough to believe in conspiracy theories, yet my results have become a joke and my game isn't in bad shape. I am struggling to justify depositing again and paying for tonights Main(£33). So I'll throw it out there and see what you guys think. Should I Deposit and just wait for the swing in variance, Should I look for a new site to play on, or Should I give up on poker and accept that I'm not good enough? Anyone with an opinion then let me know. Thanks. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    ..............Please tell me you are joking.............not good enough ?........ nothing could be further from the truth !...........get back on our facebook group page and let our peers help you out ......it's impossible to do this on here.......live chat is much more faster and u can have a lot more advice......it all stems with fundamentals such as brm, without good brm (no matter how gd we are) we will never ride out the downturns.....you need to be in control of your brm ie: when you are running bad, you need to stick with using only 4-5 % of your current brm to enter any mtt's or stt's .....u shouldn't be looking to enter £33 bi's if it means using more than 5% of your br...........it really is basic and all about control........you need to sort this out first ....now come and join us on fb pls...plenty of guys will help you out and you only need to see how swingy this game is and see from our posts how one day someone is posting the same kind of thing as you have done ie: they are packing it all up and then we guide them through it .....and then they bink a few nice wins and so glad that they were able to talk about their bad beats........Billy
  • edited January 2012
    Thanks Billy and Martin.
  • edited February 2012

Can I just remond everyone to post ure wins on the challenge thread.

New challenge has commenced and we need every penny to get to 1/4 million by June 21st

Thanks

Keith
  • edited March 2012

Can I just remind everyone to post ure wins on the challenge thread.

New challenge has commenced and we need every penny to get to 1/4 million by June 21st

Thanks

Keith
  • edited February 2012
    Hi can I be added to the FB page please. Tried to find it the other day but can't seem to see it. What is the link if ok to join.  Cheers Steve
  • edited February 2012
    the mini
    drumahai05018£8.57 + 1 League Points
  • edited February 2012
    Hi can I be added to the FB page please. Tried to find it the other day but can't seem to see it. What is the link if ok to join.  Cheers Steve
    Posted by kalooki8
    ...Of course it's ok to join Steve.....please can you check your inbox as i have just sent you a private message....thanks....billy
  • edited February 2012

i/d 5807278  5k roller  1st  £ 1710.00 + 40 points
  • edited February 2012

i/d 5880132  £ 7.50  +  8 points

i/d 5831714  £ 38.44 bounties

i/d 5875215  £ 74.80

i/d 5880377 £ 51.00 + 48 points

i/d 5877763 £ 51.85 + 48 points
  • edited March 2012

Tournament ID: 5929337
    Darlomike04£295 + £128.90 Head Prizes + 22 League Points
    Tournament ID: 5917944
    Darlomike06£304 + 120 League Points
    been a while since i played to be honest, and i decided to give the main/mini on wednesday a go went out terribly in the mini but i stuck in for 6th place in the main and lost on a coin flip :P.

then after my good win on wednesday i had some spare time on friday so i satelited into the 100+10 bounty hunter for 9.60, and got myself a steady 4th place.

gotta say i never expected to get either but oh well happy days :) and i hope this helps towards our total :).

• edited March 2012
    Tournament ID: 5929337 Darlomike 0 4 £295 + £128.90 Head Prizes + 22 League Points Tournament ID: 5917944 Darlomike 0 6 £304 + 120 League Points been a while since i played to be honest, and i decided to give the main/mini on wednesday a go went out terribly in the mini but i stuck in for 6th place in the main and lost on a coin flip :P. then after my good win on wednesday i had some spare time on friday so i satelited into the 100+10 bounty hunter for 9.60, and got myself a steady 4th place. gotta say i never expected to get either but oh well happy days :) and i hope this helps towards our total :).
    Posted by Darlomike
    Hi Darlomike,......really gd to hear from you and congratulations on your cashes,........let's hope it's one of many aye ?...........just to keep you and anybody else up to date, we use this thread for general chatter about team51 etc and our other thread ie: 'The Team51 Quarter of a Million Pounds Challenge' under 'Team Talk' to post all our cashes.....many thanks.

Ps: I have copied and pasted your post/cash onto our other thread. 
  • edited March 2012
    Hey guys am looking to join your team, just requested to join fb group and thought i would post here after talking to silver8ack at the tables my user name is zekiel
  • edited March 2012
    Hey guys am looking to join your team, just requested to join fb group and thought i would post here after talking to silver8ack at the tables my user name is zekiel
    Posted by zekiel
    steve can u send me the link to your fb page please

• edited March 2012
    there you go  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=693357943
    Posted by zekiel
    ty ste friends request sent 

• edited March 2012
    The latest Sky Team Challenge is to be a 6 man team event. Any member of 51 who would like to represent the team should add their name to this post. 

We will arrange a game or games to decide who represents the team. When we see how many are interested I will arrange some home games, or otherwise, to enable the selections to be made.
  • edited March 2012

ME PLEASE , WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO PART OF THE TEAM 51515151
  • edited March 2012
    Any 51 members who wish to represent the team in the upcoming team challenge on Sky should register their interest by entering the Friday Orfordable tomorrow night. The 6 members to rep the team will be chosen from their performance in that.

Those wishing to rep the team will still need to register it here please.
  • edited June 2012

Happy Birthday Team51

think we just about made it!!!
  • edited June 2012
    Happy Birthday Team51 think we just about made it!!!
    Posted by kaymac
    ........FFS !....only 1year ?..........feels like I've aged 10 yrs !.........HUMBUG !........:)
  • edited June 2012
    happy birthday team 51.......i am with use for half of that and it has been brilliant roll and mega cashes for team 51 in the coming 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Folks, Was wondering what the chances of joining Team 51? I have been discussing with a member of team 51 and was refered to this thread. Would like to take my poker to another level and be apart of something greater than the individual challenge. My sky Alias is Meerkat276