You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the very last time

13»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: the very last time:
    I'm with Kimble on an aspect of this. I'm shocked by your attitude Black mass.  Have enjoyed your posts in the past and the banter. But you have clearly misinterpreted something, your posts are hugely out of line.  I cant see where its come from
    Posted by AMYBR
    I dont agree with any of it......i think he has had an horrendous run and even failed to adapt to the changes in the game.

I know kimble from the first days of sky and the first spt's and he is a nice guy.

whether or not the phone call is true(and i have no reason to doubt it)
    i think its a bit silly claiming"sky and all poker sites admit to it being enhanced" maybe "oscar" just told a venting and threating complainant what he wanted to hear?.

I said it before..the days of nicey nicey "i bet you fold" poker have long gone.....now its 4/5 betting with trash in the hope of getting opponent to
    fold or bink a double up.

maybe its time to move with the crowd?

gl....and hi jamie/kimble
  • edited September 2011
    A very interesting post by everyone its what makes the world a lovely place (fueds,disagreements,banter etc etc),But all i will say on the matter is Kimble seems quite sad to be leaving and will probably come back but its all give and take in life so think he should just take a few well earnt weeks off poker and come back happier and back in love with the game imo.Take care
  • edited September 2011
    From my understanding on this(please correct me if im wrong)but all hands are pre determined but the starting hands are dealt at random which could explain as reason as to why people hang in so long with there hand as the flop turn and river are predetermined which would actualy mean the odds of any hand winning are 5/1 on six seater table so the guy with 49os hangs in after the flop of 6 j k say as he may believe well im getting 5/1 on it coming 49 or 44 99 etc not the true odds of poker obviously but still the odds of a predetermined hand as he is only against five other hands probly wrong on this???
    if a hand is predetermined and not random after the deal surely this is not a random game it could only be random if hole cards,flop,turn and river are all random not predetermined yes you can argue that it's random which hands will stay in the hand but this does not make the hands dealt random only the decision of the player is random.

again please correct me if im wrong i do not want to mislead anyone but i believe this to be correct.

p.s. kimble you have behaved like a total gentleman throughout this discusion and kudos to you for that my friend and pleased you have not lowered yourself to some posters levels.
    all the best wherever you go
    sarah xx
  • edited September 2011
    To all you poker critics out there and all you mumbo jumbo mixed up junkie opinionated people , THIS POST DESERVES  "POST OF THE YEAR AWARD"........ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING WHAT POKER SITES HAVE DONE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS AND YES THERE IS PROOF/EVIDENCE OF FRAUD/CHEATING...!

On another note hope sky manage to see how my hand history and game went on on tv table last night in bounty hunter challemge....Must say  hand after hand and yet irrefutable evidence that YES something is wrong with the current "SKY poker experience ....no level just plain hard truths.
     u heard it hear first n gl all. xx

In Response to Re: the very last time : I've never posted anything before but avidly read nearly all posts on the forums here while at skiving at work lol. However This paticualar thread and moreover the last two comments on it have annoyed me to such a degree I feel I must comment. I've re read every post over and over and at NO point does this player claim the site is fixed in anyones favour other than the operators through a rinse and retain policy. Sky poker and all subsidary companies are businesses and as such are out to make as much money as possible. If you read a posts on Eyemans FOOLs IF you think online poker is rigged blog kimble doesnt seem to be saying anything different than some of the posts there. The ones that i find very striking in refernce to this thread is Stien and donemidosh's post on eyemans blog. From the way I've interpreted this thread so far is he's saying things need looking at, no more no less. Maybe his claims are unsubstantiated but I beleive hes challenged anyone in the know to deny them. If it were my business and someone was making these claim and NAMING employees I would want to refute it even if only to aleviate the fears of my current custom. There appear to be many people who at least partially accept this mans opinion Rightly or Wrongly. I feel the last 2 posts have been based on rantings of previous sky poker is fixed ranters and not on the basis of this players excellent points. Nowhere does he say hes blaming anyone for his mistakes,the point he raises is that hes not making mistakes. Above all I believe he has acted with dignity throughout and doesnt deserve to be treated with the derision some other posters with theories have been and in some cases rightly so. Wether hes right or wrong after reading the way he has stated his case I believe this site will be poorer for the loss of someone who clearly loves the game and behaved with grace in the face of doubters and appears to be doing this for the benefit of others. Best of Luck to you Kimble. If what you say is correct you will need it.
    Posted by pokrpaul
  • edited September 2011
    Black Mass:  I'm not sure where you think I have slated Kimble. You've mentioned me twice in this thread as slating him. I don't believe I have. I make a point of always trying to see the other persons view in these threads whether they think it's straight or otherwise. My feet are firmly planted in the 'I don't know'' camp.

Dalty: As best I know the cards are generated before every deal and therefore are pre-determined. The cards are generated by the RNG which is certified as working within the expected parameters.

What is less clear is how those cards are delivered to the table and in what order. Also it is unclear whether the software associated with the delivery of cards is checked or monitored as it does not form part of the RNG certification. Whether all the sequences generated are used is also an unknown as far as I am aware.

None of this means that there is something untoward taking place. However, the very fact that there are these dark areas leads to speculation that: All sequences may not be used; The cards can be delivered in any order to the table - ie. the expected sequence from the button would be Hand#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 but it could also be as an example #3 #4 #5 #6 #1 #2.

I reiterate all this is purely speculative and no proof exists of any wrongdoing to my knowledge.
  • edited September 2011
    Black Mass :  I'm not sure where you think I have slated Kimble. You've mentioned me twice in this thread as slating him. I don't believe I have. I make a point of always trying to see the other persons view in these threads whether they think it's straight or otherwise. My feet are firmly planted in the 'I don't know'' camp. Dalty : As best I know the cards are generated before every deal and therefore are pre-determined. The cards are generated by the RNG which is certified as working within the expected parameters. What is less clear is how those cards are delivered to the table and in what order. Also it is unclear whether the software associated with the delivery of cards is checked or monitored as it does not form part of the RNG certification. Whether all the sequences generated are used is also an unknown as far as I am aware. None of this means that there is something untoward taking place. However, the very fact that there are these dark areas leads to speculation that: All sequences may not be used; The cards can be delivered in any order to the table - ie. the expected sequence from the button would be Hand#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 but it could also be as an example #3 #4 #5 #6 #1 #2. I reiterate all this is purely speculative and no proof exists of any wrongdoing to my knowledge.
    Posted by elsadog
    purely speculative then if they are predetermined and we are unsure how they are sent to the table could this then be used as player x recieves high amount of winning hands in tourney and player y recieves less amounts of winning hands in same tourney etc,obviously the rng can not decide how the players play there hands but if you are recieving more predetermined winning hands than another player your chance of winning is far greater than others thus giving you a greater advantage which is predetermined by the software and not random elements which completly random deals for flop turn and river which would make the game totaly random with nothing predetermined. 
  • edited September 2011

Elsadogg. excuse the pun while I cough a hugh ...load out,...

Let me explain some very hard facts,...Whilst you give a honest and personal analysis of what is done/doing with the rng /card data., you assume the site is legit in the fact its dealing out random cards when in fact you have conterproductively stated catorgorically that this is obvious not the case with this site.,Unlike other sites where they have a predetermined boxset.

Whilst it may fuzz/cloud your judgement there is a 400million $$ rip off going on from .... .....com and another load of sites have been indickted into fraud/ponzi/card manipulationary scammin, so from experience and past playing knowledge would you not therefore agree that the problem stems between actually being the card data delievery system thats in current force??For example and please let me explain further...btw im not making this up.

I am as you all know been a player of this site for many years ,I currently enjoy continuing to play "even though I lose more times than i win yay not!" however I believe some people have got to know me and I hoep its as a nice person and not one that goes out looking for arguments or contriven hardship or attainment in seeking attention yada yada hearsay...So Elsa please dont be think wrong of me I just want to explain what I suggest Is going on which no doubt You and others can take my opinion or leave it thats up to you.

Ok here are the facts of the equation I have found to date..;

A, hole card data is transferred or is supposedly transferred by packets across a tcp/U.P ip rangeset onto pc.
    B,Sites have protocol and cookie files that store information about clients uses/pc ident etc .

Now the thing is when the card data is relayed onto your tcp stack/ip connection or pc, sorry for all this pc tech stuff but its important,..When your data is recieved its recieved through an open port ie port 443 ssl safe socket layer, as well as web pages that are also opened on another set of ports for example port 80 is used for the world wide web,So if you have mozilla or ie then that port 80 is used to trasmit the data through it u see.
    Now the problem stems from which ports are allowed access and which ports you have open for example I can name another 8 different ports that are used by "windows processes" that are part and parcel of the operating system,they have to be opened and stay open to run the machine ,"svchost.exe"for example and others such as "ntauthority server client"..These ports cannot be closed as they are used in conjunction for being part of windows.
    What remains a mystery is the fact that some of the secure/and unsecure protocols are still not being enforced and some players have many many programs and services running off a lot of different ports that could give access to a third party host that is trying to break into or gain access to your machine via any number of those ports through which youve allowed its access.,Im not saying its wrong but the more ports you have open then the more susceptable you are to being broken into .

My theory is that the software works in such ways that yes its a program ,its designed and built by techincal people that have sincere knowledge about how it is run ,However if it was run just to take in money and make players lose ,I will take one company at question that is currently being indicted atm for its use .... ....com.Then you will see that the software works perfectly as for example a fruit machine would work once it has been emptied, ie you will lose and lose and lose until its all filled up then it will pay out but on poker sites and even then only a percentage of that %...You may take me for being overcritical here by the use of "fruit machine"no problem,but you can gather my meaning by when I say this as a honest person.

Now here are the facts laid out to me as I write this,

A,what seems to happen is a massive influx of tcp/..DP packets inlayed onto tcp stack"blocked packets"but packets none the less here are some samples of that packet data;

ip address :58.218.204.110
    ip address :221.195.73.68
    ip address :58.60.10.10
    ip address :221.192.199.49

please note they are all from designated places and have real purposeful names attached to the whoislookup domain name ip translation.

These sample of packet data seem to arrive in blocks at certain ports on my pc that maybe have the ability to access through a number of ways ie through a gateway for example ftp/sql bol...technical for some to evaluate here but the purpose of these attacks is basically to gain access and not be a packet of data ,or if it was a packet of data that is being produced here then My best guess is that its part of the inbound secrets of the software and is giving card data false readings..ip spoofing methods rings a line here but you have to understand it fully to grasp the full facts before making assumption this data arrived from the sites source .

So to gain the valued information of the sites source of ip /card data we have to go through what protocols are implemented by sky ie browsers/log ins/chat pages/all nessasary ports that the site uses on your computer in relation to either the pokers client server software or its files in general but all ports must be addressed and reviewed for its safety and knowledge that the data is being sent to players computers safely..

One can assume that by using the same ports on a computer data may get mixed up /jumbled/bounced off etc but I can assure anyone who wishes to investigate this further no another level that once this data ,or sorry once these packets are avoided are you are or have refreshed connection to the site it becomes obvious to me that its these packets that are most important, and of which bear relevance in attributing its false pretence that these are in fact   "fake data packets that make players lose"....this could well be a software tool or a company tool they have in force without them knowing obviously but none the less its still a fact that I will attest to can prove without a shadow of a doubt.

Ok so where do we go from here, Now the thing is ..... ..... .com was primarily used as a massive money grab system ,thus 400 million from players accounts correct?? I mean 2 people in the indictment got over 100 million of that money alone ,So its reasonable to assume that they either knew the software had flaws in its authenticity or they knew that the game could not be beat in such a way that any player was able to profit from,. Do you understand what im saying here???..Its just I dont think they can justify all the set up action ,all the bad beats all the coolers,despite all of what everybody says about varience and odds/statistics/analogy of  play here.

If anyone is up for answering questions then feel free to ask me as I believe I can contribute a lot of whats gone/going on. I for 1 believe its the software itself that has the indepth answers as to why the packet data is being relayed in such a way that it is ,seems really simple to me but I know that it acts like a trojan without actually being one,and thus also overides any anti-virus and any firewall built by man..
    The very fact remains that as a player my ip connection host on its dhcp loses its connection ,as well as misconfigured ip settings,windows services being jumbled about,I basically think its a software built to ruin players computers end of story.,and its run in such a way that you can never ever win period.EVENT VIEWER WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING.

gl all and please if you have any questions I would only be too happy to answer ...

regards  AJW1976.

Black Mass :  I'm not sure where you think I have slated Kimble. You've mentioned me twice in this thread as slating him. I don't believe I have. I make a point of always trying to see the other persons view in these threads whether they think it's straight or otherwise. My feet are firmly planted in the 'I don't know'' camp. Dalty : As best I know the cards are generated before every deal and therefore are pre-determined. The cards are generated by the RNG which is certified as working within the expected parameters. What is less clear is how those cards are delivered to the table and in what order. Also it is unclear whether the software associated with the delivery of cards is checked or monitored as it does not form part of the RNG certification. Whether all the sequences generated are used is also an unknown as far as I am aware. None of this means that there is something untoward taking place. However, the very fact that there are these dark areas leads to speculation that: All sequences may not be used; The cards can be delivered in any order to the table - ie. the expected sequence from the button would be Hand#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 but it could also be as an example #3 #4 #5 #6 #1 #2. I reiterate all this is purely speculative and no proof exists of any wrongdoing to my knowledge.
    Posted by elsadog