You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Donisms. lol

Comments

• edited December 2011

"Had a pm with advice about my de-hydration issue."
  • edited December 2011

"sky is rigged in general"

sigh :(
  • edited December 2011
    Why are you playing nl50!! ' i am bored and tired'

makes sense lol via twitter
  • edited December 2011
    Don says
    ah
    haha i love bluffing
    creates so much talk
  • edited December 2011
    after entering a 1 quid hilo mtt

"i just remembered its plo i can play not plo8 - plonker don lol"
  • edited February 2012
    Had to bump the thread for this beauty....

This afto Don spewed his roll on UJIPT Nott's sats, but to his credit he made the £110 sat tonight.

He took a pretty sik beat, with an over pair v an up n down straight draw all in on the turn.

As usual he was disappointed.

This convo followed.........

------------------------------------------------------

Don says:
     i should have been on 23k in tht tourny by the f****** break 
     but the nretards get lucky as always

✞ A s h l e' y D e' l a' n e' y....10 ✞ says:
     well what you gonna do now then if you quit 4nl and quit mtts ?

Don says:
     figure out how to get paid to play football manager
     stick to summit that isnt f****** rigged

• edited February 2012
    LOL, Don has comedy value going for him, if nothing else atm.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: The Donisms. lol:
    LOL, Don has comedy value going for him, if nothing else atm.
    Posted by NColley
    PMSL
  • edited February 2012
    Had to bump the thread for this beauty.... This afto Don spewed his roll on UJIPT Nott's sats, but to his credit he made the £110 sat tonight. He took a pretty sik beat, with an over pair v an up n down straight draw all in on the turn. As usual he was disappointed. This convo followed......... ------------------------------------------------------ Don says:  i should have been on 23k in tht tourny by the f****** break   but the nretards get lucky as always ✞ A s h l e' y D e' l a' n e' y....10 ✞ says:  well what you gonna do now then if you quit 4nl and quit mtts ? Don says:  figure out how to get paid to play football manager  stick to summit that isnt f****** rigged
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    what u didnt tell them is i flopped the nuts the exact hand before n got done over by a guy on a gutshot.

And that the guy called his full stack off on the turn and a pot bet on the river with his draw o a flushing and paired board.

Full story JJ.

Anyways good bye and good night sick of being a laughing stock
  • edited February 2012

People don't enjoy reading full storys, especially when they are constantly bad beat stories.

T'was all about the Donism ;)

• edited February 2012

"My standard raise in pub poker leagues is 10x. Usually gets about 2 callers. But i only do this with a majorly tight range"
  • edited February 2012
    beat me to it jj, lol
  • edited March 2012
    "Daytime sats are better for me because im a lazy bum however i rekon 7pm ones would fill out much better"
  • edited April 2012
    In the middle of a heated debate after Don lost an all in with the best hand, and was cursing his luck etc as usual, he came out with this beauty....

(He'd just won a multi table tournament literally hours before this btw, so obv running shocking.)

"Stake me to play nl4 , you can watch me play, and I'll prove to you I can't beat it."
  • edited April 2012
    Don says:pc hocked up to my bed atm got the flu so keep pressing random btns by accident
  • edited May 2012
    Don's opinion on his girlfriends poker playing style......

"i really like how tight she is at times, but others shes just too tight

poker terms

I realised hw bad tht sounded as soon as i hit enter"

• edited May 2012

Don Campbell says
    yeah ty 
    i will not be a donkey fish plonker anymore, i will be THE DON 

• edited May 2012
    Don's opinion on his girlfriends poker playing style...... "i really like how tight she is at times, but others shes just too tight poker terms I realised hw bad tht sounded as soon as i hit enter"
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

lol
  • edited May 2012

"we have one of the largest Tescos in Scotland, a stones throw away you have a massive Asda. and inbetween a Marks and Spencers.

Now im no expert in business. But surley having all 3 within about 100 yards is -EV"
  • edited May 2012

Don Campbell says
    never show a romanian your cards, their the gd versions of the russians

• edited May 2012
    This thread has gotta win the award for longest running, funniest thread.

Where are them forum awards again?
  • edited June 2012
    Don Campbell says
    sick of having such sh**ty profit or loss sessions
    -£20 or +£20 wud feel better 

JJ JJ says
    u wudnt prefer a -£20 session to a +£3 session? 

Don Campbell says
    yer bcause at least its a change in BR
    Ive been stuck between £40-£47 all month

JJ JJ says
    vvvv bad change tho!

Don Campbell says
    yes but at least id have summit to work on rather than being stuck break EV
  • edited June 2012
    This thread is class :)
  • edited June 2012
    hi don i think ya new post on the clinic if dohhh might have a look is a stupid 1 tbh with ya ya never folding no 1 is so y post it 
  • edited June 2012
    hi don i think ya new post on the clinic if dohhh might have a look is a stupid 1 tbh with ya ya never folding no 1 is so y post it 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    A) Its an interesting spot i believe people can fold

B) Shouldnt this post be in the clinic and not a thread that is clearly for banter and rubbing down me by using what i say.
  • edited June 2012
    not a rub down m8 just think the clinic imo is used for tricky spots so u get good  feedback in the hand u have posted its a no brainer that is all 
  • edited June 2012
    not a rub down m8 just think the clinic imo is used for tricky spots so u get good  feedback in the hand u have posted its a no brainer that is all 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Its actually a decent hand to post. It isnt a no brainer by any means and if you think it is your married to kings.
  • edited June 2012
    i have folded kings preflop don when was playing 20 nl guy limped 20 p i raised to a £1 with kings and folded to the limper utg and he shoved £20 so might aswell have hes hands face up and he showed aces so i can fold kings in the right situation but not on the hand u posted i didnt seem to come across rude m8 sorry i
  • edited June 2012
    I don't want to ruin this beautiful thread but Donk you don't half talk some complete nonsense lol.

There is no way you can fold KK preflop to 1 opponent in cash unless you have some kinda monster soul real or you're like a million BB deep.

The fact he turned over AA that one time proves nothing, and only serves to prove the fact that he obviously isn't a very good player, so is probably perfectly capable of doing that with numerous other hands that you crush.

Should be a new thread for Donk's Brags .... get on it Doh!
  • edited June 2012
    i folded kings i even post the hand up was a while back so have to search for it think about it utg limp 20p then goes £20 all in obvious aces  i dnt talk complete nonsense people talk to me as if im thick n new to the game i may only be 30 peaul but have 12 years of poker experience