You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Donisms. lol

12346»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Not really a Donism but It made me cholk on my beer!

Don Campbell says
    We still have a Scottish International striker on the bench if needed aswell 

JJ JJ says
    whos that

Don Campbell says
    Kevin Kyle

• edited August 2012
    I still have no idea who tht is jj 
  • edited August 2012
    When Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant did a radio show on XFM he was their producer, and they used to take the ... out of him because he was an idiot. Then they did a load of podcasts with him, again ridiculing his stupidity lol, then they got him sorted with his own show on Sky 1, An Idiot Abroad, where he goes to visit great events/wonders of the world and gives his opinion because he is unimpressed by so many things.

In short, he has his moments, but he aint that stupid, he just comes out with alot of mental comments on the spot (like you lol)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: The Donisms. lol:
    When Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant did a radio show on XFM he was their producer, and they used to take the ... out of him because he was an idiot. Then they did a load of podcasts with him, again ridiculing his stupidity lol, then they got him sorted with his own show on Sky 1, An Idiot Abroad, where he goes to visit great events/wonders of the world and gives his opinion because he is unimpressed by so many things. In short, he has his moments, but he aint that stupid, he just comes out with alot of mental comments on the spot (like you lol)
    Posted by Lambert180
    oh, so am i an idiot or not? im confused lol. 
  • edited August 2012
    First: 11/10/2009
    Last: 12/8/2012
    oh, so am i an idiot or not? im confused lol.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: The Donisms. lol : oh, so am i an idiot or not? im confused lol. 
    Posted by The_Don90

Being compared to Karl Pilkington is a compliment Don! The Idiot Abroad series is excellent viewing.  He says things exactly how he sees them.  Gervais has another cartoon type prog with Karl & Marchant where they ask Karl for his views on things. V.V funny.  Check em out.   Oh an Idiot he ain't!

• edited June 2014
    Any Chelski fans? lol love this metaphor :) wb Donaldments :)))

Don Campbell says
    chelsea only have CL footie because of a fluke dude
    otherwise spurs knock them out last year
    proves to show anti football works tho 

JJ JJ says
    dunno if u can say winning CL is a fluke! esp with the teams they beat. & winning the final at the opponents home ground! They cudnt have had it much tougher

Don Campbell says
    So ur saying on paper they where stronger than that Bayern side
    They where stronger than that Barca side

JJ JJ says
    no

Don Campbell says
    they got lucky end of mate

JJ JJ says
    had abit of luck yea

Don Campbell says
    cup football does involve luck give credit for that 

JJ JJ says
    cnt fluke it tho, 10 men for most of the game at barca too unreal

Don Campbell says
    ok wait a min So to use poker terms ur in a tournament
    U get it in good down to 2 tables 
    And suddenly ur kings run into aces. U spike a King
    Ur now on final table and again u run ur Queens into Kings this time. Spikeing a Queen to win
    thats basically what happened

• edited October 2012
    Don is absolutely 100% spot on correct. 

For once. ;)
  • edited January 2013
    Bumped for this Classic

Don Campbell i doupt that jj. rangers a huge brand personally id say only rivaled by united, real, barca and maybe liverpool.
  • edited February 2013
    Don Campbell says
    i played for my school basketball team, the only time i ever done defence coaching was when we where doing rebounds

JJ JJ says
    NBA >>> Scottish school league tho

Don Campbell says
    yes ill give u tht
    to be fair theres abit more than a gulp in class
  • edited February 2013
    Bumped for this Classic Don Campbell   i doupt that jj. rangers a huge brand personally id say only rivaled by united, real, barca and maybe liverpool.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    just the facts
  • edited February 2013
    When Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant did a radio show on XFM he was their producer, and they used to take the ... out of him because he was an idiot. Then they did a load of podcasts with him, again ridiculing his stupidity lol, then they got him sorted with his own show on Sky 1, An Idiot Abroad, where he goes to visit great events/wonders of the world and gives his opinion because he is unimpressed by so many things. In short, he has his moments, but he aint that stupid, he just comes out with alot of mental comments on the spot (like you lol)
    Posted by Lambert180
    The only people that are idiots are people that think he's serious...
  • edited February 2013
    "Have to agree. although i think mankind has greater achievements as a species, i fully believe the NHS has to be up there as one of our greatest inventions."
  • edited March 2013

The best Donisms are when he merges 2 sayings into 1.

Don Campbell saysslowly turning the gears of variance around.

Classic Donism :)
  • edited March 2013

JJ JJ says
    u playing?

Don Campbell says
    not right now, wana do a sweat if i play
    obv berate of confidence atm
  • edited October 2013
    This has to be one surely!

"You want it to be beatable, otherwise winning would be hard."
  • edited October 2013
    It took 7 months, but a bump. 

Nice find Paul
  • edited June 2014

"So liverpool pulling out of signing lallana. Feel disappointed as a mutal about this. Lallana would be insane to watch in BR system. Linking up with Suarez and Sturridge would be awesome"
  • edited November 2015
    JJ JJ says who r the top 3 sportsmen of all time iyo

Don Campbell says Lionel Messi Deigo Maradonna Joan Alumoo 

JJ JJ says i dunno who the last 1 is?

Don Campbell says u will  New Zealand rugby player bowt 10 years back  weee guy  lightening quick

JJ JJ says ohhhh Jonah Lomu???

Don Campbell says aye

Posted by DOHHHHHHH

RIP to the greatest Rugby player, and star of 1 of the top 3 Donisms of all time.