You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why Online Poker Is Rigged

13»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Why Online Poker Is Rigged:
    OK Rayzor, how do you explain Richard Orford?
    Posted by oynutter
    LOL @ THIS ^
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Why Online Poker Is Rigged:
    In Response to Re: Why Online Poker Is Rigged : these point are defo not facts....and thats a fact
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    ur right davey,  not all sites r like this and have action hand. some even have  RANDOM RNG. 

I play on one site that A high can win and not everyone calls when u 5 times raise it and 4 carders coming 6 out of 10 hands.. none of these runner runner  or gut shot or 1 outers coming 1 in 3 hands..  NO>> NONE OF THIS...

now, as u know i am a winning player on this site but do not trust the rng one little bit.. i even had KK vs A rag. 2 Aces folded and low and behold an A comes flop.. one in the deck and it comes.  thats 1 in the deck.. not 24..

random  afraid not..  action yes....

the way to win, that u have to find yourself, i am not sying how to win on here..(play52os every time, it always comes) but wot i do say, never go all in with KK vs rag A, it is doomed, it never holds to its percentage..

heres another question for you, if we keep gettng 1000 newbies  each week, where are they playing , cos i dont see the traffic going up..
  • edited March 2012
    Closing this thread. 

Bumping of old threads that don't follow the new guidelines will be closed.

Please see these 2 links for the reason.

Area 51 and the new Community Guidelines

Sky Poker Community Guidelines - Updated 7/2/12 - Please Read