You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do you think sky poker ifixed??

Comments

• edited November 2009
    lol.if sky poker is fixed then every poker site is fixed.
    youve just gotta accept that there is so many bad players out there,
    on-line poker is for "entertainment only" or you should treat it that way.
    Its not like a few years ago when it was "poker"
    If you intend to make a living or 2nd wage out of it your not going to do it on-line.
    this is bingo,but cheap,fun and convenient.

If you want to make money,play LIVE!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to do you think sky poker ifixed??:
    I do, the amount of times i have seen all ins were the shortest stak wins is unbelievable....it must 9 out of 10 if not more....... for me you can not play your normal game...... Simple answer.....fixed...yes or no
    Posted by tucker115
    more than 9 out of 10. surely that means the game would never end If the short stack wins every hand. guess the answer must be NO then.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed??:
    Come to think of it, which I do, the whole planet is rigged & controlled by those reptilians that Icke keeps bangin' on about!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Sigh is he STILL goin on about that...?!
  • edited November 2009
    it is obviously fixed...........IN MY FAVOUR.ive been on a great roll lately and i hope it continues.as for this big stack small stack lark.......what a load of old rubbish,ive been up and down more times than spurs and it is all about when and how to play your hands.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed?? : Sigh is he STILL goin on about that...?!
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Yeaaahhh, his brain is ruined

• edited November 2009
    ive just been playing on ur site now for about 2yrs. most people i talk to who only play live, think that internet sites are fixed, however im in limbo about this one but for the past 6 months ive watched and played against a player called ajs only one player called this oh he has some numbers 2.cant remember what they are.well here goes this player plays about 6 to 10 tables at once top points earner on site ive never seen a player like this b4 he never gets outdrawn well never seen him do, but always gets the miracle to outdraw you y is this. its happened to me so many times with this player i cant get my head arround it one hand i had tonight was AA he QQ i raise 8 he reraises me to 25 pounds i move all in, instant call by him flop blank then Q on turn and i burn again.another hand against another player guy got kj ajs has ace hearts 4 clubs 2 hearts on flop jj bets ajs raises jj calls turn heart then ajs bets jj makes a move ajs calls heart on river guy burns only 2 examples but there are many more i cant believe that this would happen live so many times no one is that lucky so tell me why does it on the internet.if hes behind pre he wins if hes drawing flushing looking for his set he never misses .next Q how do i have it looked into because im starting to wonder if he owns sky or he plays for sky.it doesnt look good tho when a player is a miracle god because it aint luck
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to do you think sky poker ifixed?? : It's a very pertinent and incisive question, Tucker.   If I may, let me answer it with a question of my own: 'Have you been losing lately?'   Maybe the software is fine, but your skill is faulty? To find the answers, sometimes we have to seek better questions.         ...By the way, if anybody needs me today, I shall be sitting atop a Himalayan mountain, in the lotus position, whilst swathed in orange robes. The sun shall be setting behind me and making a halo effect around my cranium, giving me something of a distinguished and beatific appearance. I will be giving free advice all day (not about aces being cracked though).  
    Posted by FlutNush
    god your so funny idiots like you make me laugh with your idiot remarks so heres mine read and weep boo hoo.
  • edited November 2009
    tucker dont be a sucker of course its not .
  • edited November 2009
    ive just been playing on ur site now for about 2yrs. most people i talk to who only play live, think that internet sites are fixed, however im in limbo about this one but for the past 6 months ive watched and played against a player called ajs only one player called this oh he has some numbers 2.cant remember what they are.well here goes this player plays about 6 to 10 tables at once top points earner on site ive never seen a player like this b4 he never gets outdrawn well never seen him do, but always gets the miracle to outdraw you y is this. its happened to me so many times with this player i cant get my head arround it one hand i had tonight was AA he QQ i raise 8 he reraises me to 25 pounds i move all in, instant call by him flop blank then Q on turn and i burn again.another hand against another player guy got kj ajs has ace hearts 4 clubs 2 hearts on flop jj bets ajs raises jj calls turn heart then ajs bets jj makes a move ajs calls heart on river guy burns only 2 examples but there are many more i cant believe that this would happen live so many times no one is that lucky so tell me why does it on the internet.if hes behind pre he wins if hes drawing flushing looking for his set he never misses .next Q how do i have it looked into because im starting to wonder if he owns sky or he plays for sky.it doesnt look good tho when a player is a miracle god because it aint luck
    Posted by lindasky
    this is the most stupid post ive ever read (apart from some of my own)
  • edited November 2009
     It must be fixed.  I have noticed that they only use the same 52 cards everyhand,  Where are the jokers and the bridge scoring card?
  • edited November 2009
     It must be fixed.  I have noticed that they only use the same 52 cards everyhand,  Where are the jokers and the bridge scoring card?
    Posted by Talon
    You think theres 52, but that ace of spades is safely up my sleeve ;)
  • edited November 2009
    Give me a while longer on this one, still thinking....

Hmm, yes or no, yes or no....
  • edited November 2009
    Give me a while longer on this one, still thinking.... Hmm, yes or no, yes or no....
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take your first answer.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed?? : I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take your first answer.
    Posted by MereNovice
    You mean Hmmm
  • edited November 2009
    I've just checked on sharkscope and I have an ROI of +54% on Sky but an ROI of +58% on another site I use.

Therefore I deduce it is definitely fixed.
  • edited November 2009
    no not fixed just the random generator is not random i read on the forum that thay are shuffled once hmmm random me thinks not
    Posted by lucky77777
    ??????????????
  • edited November 2009
    definately fixed - i actually finished in the morning last week.

In truth no it is not. the averages are if you are loose at all then yes you will get more bad beats than lucky wins.
  • edited November 2009
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • edited November 2009

"As we know, there are known knowns.

There are things we know we know.

We also know there are known unknowns.

That is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know - we don't know".

That's a lot of knows

• edited November 2009
    I do, the amount of times i have seen all ins were the shortest stak wins is unbelievable....it must 9 out of 10 if not more....... for me you can not play your normal game...... Simple answer.....fixed...yes or no
    Posted by tucker115
    i have been informed by the ,

[ Lhsc ]  lunatic hit squad committee,

that at present tucker is been hunted down as we speak,

note in his definite capture by the hit squad,

he shall be removed to a more suitable  location,

this i can not reveal,

it being topsecret,

but lets just say he will be reprogrammed,

into a skypoker fan,

kind regards ,

nominated messenger for [ Lhsc ] lunatic hit squad committee ,
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by tucker115
    Simple answer No.

If you are short stacked say 3 /4 times big blind left all I am looking for is to push with two live cards whether it be 2 7 or AA and then let the gods decide.

You cant just let yourself get blinded out
  • edited November 2009
    some days I might agree with u some days I dont.

I could write a whole essay on the bad beats ive had (95% on the river) but deep down I believe the software is NOT FIXED.

Try looking at the players instead, half of the hands should NEVER b played in the 1st place.

p.s welcome 2 area 51.
  • edited November 2009
    Nope not fixed - if it was in favour of short stack my AK would have beat the 33.  In a draw out any two cards can win. that's what happens.
  • edited November 2009
    9 out of 10 !!!

Comprehensive sample for your study then!!

LOL
  • edited November 2009
    Can I change my mind please................................
  • edited November 2009
    No, but seeing as my post count is short stacked too, I'm hoping my luck will improve.

Oh and for the record, my cats prefer Felix funnily enough hmmm...........
  • edited November 2009
    why would sky poker want to fix there games and make their customers unhappy so they stop playing?
  • edited November 2009
    Yes it must be fixed - lately when I've been raising with my favourite hand 4 8 off suit I've been losing - what's all that about.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed?? : Do they fark.. lol It only happens when you reach 500 posts! Oh, what a co-incidence
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Thats`s more like it!
  • edited November 2009
    I've just checked on sharkscope and I have an ROI of +54% on Sky but an ROI of +58% on another site I use. Therefore I deduce it is definitely fixed.
    Posted by elsadog
    I agree