You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do you think sky poker ifixed??

13»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed??:
    ive just been playing on ur site now for about 2yrs. most people i talk to who only play live, think that internet sites are fixed, however im in limbo about this one but for the past 6 months ive watched and played against a player called ajs only one player called this oh he has some numbers 2.cant remember what they are.well here goes this player plays about 6 to 10 tables at once top points earner on site ive never seen a player like this b4 he never gets outdrawn well never seen him do, but always gets the miracle to outdraw you y is this. its happened to me so many times with this player i cant get my head arround it one hand i had tonight was AA he QQ i raise 8 he reraises me to 25 pounds i move all in, instant call by him flop blank then Q on turn and i burn again.another hand against another player guy got kj ajs has ace hearts 4 clubs 2 hearts on flop jj bets ajs raises jj calls turn heart then ajs bets jj makes a move ajs calls heart on river guy burns only 2 examples but there are many more i cant believe that this would happen live so many times no one is that lucky so tell me why does it on the internet.if hes behind pre he wins if hes drawing flushing looking for his set he never misses .next Q how do i have it looked into because im starting to wonder if he owns sky or he plays for sky.it doesnt look good tho when a player is a miracle god because it aint luck
    Posted by lindasky
    Have you receceived your reply yet hunni???
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to do you think sky poker ifixed?? : Simple answer No. If you are short stacked say 3 /4 times big blind left all I am looking for is to push with two live cards whether it be 2 7 or AA and then let the gods decide. You cant just let yourself get blinded out
    Posted by Torryladd
    Well said hunni-i too would push with 2 decent live cards if i was short chip stacked and hope for the best. However you know the majority of the time, the low chipstack will lose.
  • edited November 2009
    Not fixed - but but yesterday - I had two pair and the other guy was drawing dead. I predictated he would hit a 5 and get two pair on the river and that is exactly what happened.  Later I have KK, he as AK off suit. On river I predict he will hit A and that is what happened.
    So whilst not fixed, slightly concerned that it is so easy to predict what card will be drawn next.
  • edited November 2009
    Of course it is fixed

Too many bad goings on for it not to be.
  • edited November 2009
    I did'nt know it was broken.
  • edited November 2009
    I did'nt know it was broken.
    Posted by achill
     excellent excellent i love this humour dry to the bone lol .
  • edited November 2009
    Not sure but a quick observation that half the discussions are syaing that short stacks always lose to makes the tourns quicker and the other half say they always win, by this fact you would have to say its all relative to your personal experience.
  • edited November 2009
    Limerick time - I'll do the first line. There was a young fella called Tucker
    Posted by SoLack
    was he a chip chucker
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: do you think sky poker ifixed?? : was he a chip chucker
    Posted by tumbling
    if not he is a sucker
    and a contant mucker