You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.?

13»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.?:
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : No!    I'm   Annie.?      Posted by logdon
    ME THINKS THIS IS A TROLL
    Posted by bludreid11

Retired Librarian with ants in his pants. !
  • edited April 2012
    Ok so let's forget about internal organs. Altruism is a bit soppy. So i thought more deeply about what you said about ' best ' gift.
    Is the answer a Trojan Horse ? In many ways this gift is the ultimate and i know you are a big fan of vengeance.
    Respec' xxxxxx
  • edited April 2012
    Ok so let's forget about internal organs. Altruism is a bit soppy. So i thought more deeply about what you said about ' best ' gift. Is the answer a Trojan Horse? In many ways this gift is the ultimate and i know you are a big fan of vengeance. Respec' xxxxxx
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    Should I ignore your comments or Troll along with you.?   Mmm ? OK just this once.!

Why would you wish to forget the principle of living and acting for the good of others.   Great Philosophy.!
     Your Trojan Horse would not win any Races and as a Present would not win the thanks of the recipient or for that matter be the best gift they would wish to receive.  Are you that nasty you would wish to give such a gift,  as they would not know its a bad gift till they open it.  "Pandora"    
     As for being a fan of vengeance well   "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."    I'll leave you and him to sort that one out. ?  

There is a difference between vengeance and retaliation but I always turn the other cheek. 

I now see you as the little Chiwawa trying to mate the Great Dane,  knows its a futile task but keeps trying anyway.? :-((

Hugs xxx  Annie the Horrible.!
  • edited April 2012
    ANNIE THE LOVELY,NOW LOGDON DOES BLACK MASS REMIND US OFF A CERTAIN PLAYER ON THIS SITE THAT WAS BANNED MMMMMMMMMMM.:):):)
  • edited April 2012
    ANNIE THE LOVELY,NOW LOGDON DOES BLACK MASS REMIND US OFF A CERTAIN PLAYER ON THIS SITE THAT WAS BANNED MMMMMMMMMMM.:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Yips,  Did not see the connection till your post. !    Should I believe in reincarnation or just coincidence.  ?

Don't think he's being nasty like thingumybob was.!!    Ask Bludreid if he thinks Mass is from Scotland and has a girlfriend in Paradise.   Spook's!  if your right I'll hide in the cupboard till he's gone.!  "No I won't,  I'll call Ghostbusters."            
  • edited April 2012
    Gift for me - A £10k seat in the vegas torney.

And the best i can offer is a sense of humor.
  • edited April 2012
    Gift for me - A £10k seat in the vegas torney. And the best i can offer is a sense of humor.
    Posted by Rev83
    So you're looking for the gift for yourself.  Typical man.?   "No socks for you," Oh no! 

"Well, we can all see you definitely have a sense of humour." ? 

Why stop there, why not ask for the Crown Jewels, why don't you.!   Claudia Schiffer and all the money in the Bank of England. ?

In conclusion,  I think you will be disappointed with any gift you receive.!    
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : Should I ignore your comments or Troll along with you.?   Mmm ? OK just this once.! Why would you wish to forget the principle of living and acting for the good of others.   Great Philosophy.!  Your Trojan Horse would not win any Races and as a Present would not win the thanks of the recipient or for that matter be the best gift they would wish to receive.  Are you that nasty you would wish to give such a gift,  as they would not know its a bad gift till they open it.  "Pandora"      As for being a fan of vengeance well   "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."    I'll leave you and him to sort that one out. ?   There is a difference between vengeance and retaliation but I always turn the other cheek.     I now see you as the little Chiwawa trying to mate the Great Dane,  knows its a futile task but keeps trying anyway.? :-(( Hugs xxx  Annie the Horrible.!
    Posted by logdon

I think you'll discover that the dog in your vile and erroneous analogy is a Chihuahua.
    I find your sense of humour as pitiable a your literary acumen. It appears to me that your attempts at writing have progressed to the stage where you know what letters are and sometimes are able to amass them into coherent words.Not really the sort of precedent required to design and administer threads on any topic other than an investigation into ignorance.
    How deeply tragic Tenacious D-. Such a waste of time.
    You strike me as probably too old, embittered and steeped in chronic misandry to make any worthwhile improvement.
    Oh well. Even if you do understand what i say to you, you won't believe it anyway.
    I wish you all the happiness you deserve and i bid ye goodbye and good luck strange crone.
    Please don't allow my views to discourage you from spouting you peculiar brand of rancorous nonsense as I'm certain that you'll stumble upon  plenty of others :)
    HUGZ XXXXX

• edited April 2012

Oh dear ....  its Vlad the tad mad come back to Haunt me. !!   Why do I attract all the Nutters  Oy

• edited April 2012
     Mods can you close my Thread I don't want it to go down the NO DEAL route.  Thank you.  Annie  Hugs xxx

Thread Closed
  • edited April 2012
    the gift of seeing me or the gift of invisibility :)
  • edited April 2012
    For Valentines Day this year I gave my wife some blood. It may seem a bit creepy buy at least it was from the heart......
  • edited April 2012
    For Valentines Day this year I gave my wife some blood. It may seem a bit creepy buy at least it was from the heart......
    Posted by MyZo
    Where is a Policeman when you need one.?    Where is a MOD when you don't need one. !

Wow  A man with a Heart.!    I had your claim to fame once.?   Why are you not more Vocal being a fun Guy.! 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : Where is a Policeman when you need one.?    Where is a MOD when you don't need one. ! Wow  A man with a Heart.!    I had your claim to fame once.?   Why are you not more Vocal being a fun Guy.! 
    Posted by logdon
    You called m'lady?
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : You called m'lady?
    Posted by VespaPX[/QUOTE

Scoooooot !  Parka     your not the MOD  I'm talking about.   They lurk in dark places.?
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? :
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : You called m'lady? Posted by VespaPX[/QUOTE Scoooooot !  Parka     your not the MOD  I'm talking about.   They lurk in dark places.?
    Posted by logdon
    I have been known to on odd occasions !
  • edited April 2012

logdon  theres no need to call the mod, JUST IGNORE  THE TROLL.
    if you call the mod to close this thread, then the troll has achieved his target.
    i seem to remember that no deal just faded away after not getting any responses from us.
  • edited April 2012
    logdon  theres no need to call the mod, JUST IGNORE  THE TROLL. if you call the mod to close this thread, then the troll has achieved his target. i seem to remember that no deal just faded away after not getting any responses from us.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Thank You  True Friend,  but I would rather close my thread than see it end in anyone being banned.  It was never my wish to have No Deal banished ..... he did that himself.   I'm not sure if he metamorphosed himself back into Black-mass,  the time scale could suggest it,  but only Sky would know. !   However!  I did light the blue touch paper by teasing him, so I would have to accept some responsibility if he got banned.   "He said, my comments were vile but it was meant to be funny at his expense, this back fired on me and I now see it was wrong for me to goad him.   I do think my comment regard the dogs mating conjured up the wrong picture to him as I saw it as the art of pillowing ancient art of reproduction.  Ok I was belittling him.?   My new thread is to remind players I play for fun and the Forum is my play ground.  I mean no malice and hope my comments are seen as light hearted humour and fun.   "That said, I can go over the Top."    "Geronimo"
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : Thank You  True Friend,  but I would rather close my thread than see it end in anyone being banned.  It was never my wish to have No Deal banished ..... he did that himself.   I'm not sure if he metamorphosed himself back into Black-mass,  the time scale could suggest it,  but only Sky would know. !   However!  I did light the blue touch paper by teasing him, so I would have to accept some responsibility if he got banned.   "He said, my comments were vile but it was meant to be funny at his expense, this back fired on me and I now see it was wrong for me to goad him.   I do think my comment regard the dogs mating conjured up the wrong picture to him as I saw it as the art of pillowing ancient art of reproduction.  Ok I was belittling him.?   My new thread is to remind players I play for fun and the Forum is my play ground.  I mean no malice and hope my comments are seen as light hearted humour and fun.   "That said, I can go over the Top."    "Geronimo"
    Posted by logdon

On that point.......

When riding into battle did Geronimo yell "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : On that point....... When riding into battle did Geronimo yell "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
    Posted by MyZo
    Think your having a Pop ............ "Lemonade Man"    But as I remember it , he sat on horseback  top of the hill and waved everyone past,  shouting.!   " Go to happy hunting ground."?  

"How many Animals are in your zoo,  apart from you."!    "Do you need any female Baboons." !!

If you could give the gift of an Animal from your zoo to someone, which one would it be.  ? 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : Think your having a Pop ............ "Lemonade Man"    But as I remember it , he sat on horseback  top of the hill and waved everyone past,  shouting.!   " Go to happy hunting ground."?   "How many Animals are in your zoo,  apart from you."!    "Do you need any female Baboons." !! If you could give the gift of an Animal from your zoo to someone, which one would it be.  ? 
    Posted by logdon
    I've got a Shih Tzu, mines got no animals in.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Whats the best Gift you can give Someone.? : I've got a Shih Tzu, mines got no animals in.
    Posted by MyZo
    They bite your ankles when you tread on them.?    No Animal's in your Zoo only Guy the Gorilla.!  tut disappointed