You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

12346»

Comments

• edited June 2012

I've gone for the double below, just a shade over 18/1 with SkyBet - come on Niklas, you can do it!

£4.00
    1. Denmark v GermanyDenmark @ 9/2
    2. Portugal v NetherlandsDraw @ 5/2
  • edited June 2012
    putting my free bet from the irishman on the following

Single: England / England @ 5/2
    1 line at £10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £10.00
    Free bets voucher: £10.00
  • edited June 2012
    My bet for tonight is for Italy to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 @ 3/2. Ireland have been pretty porr in their first two games & Italy need a win to have a chance of qualifying. In all honesty they should win this but the general price of 4/11 ain't worth the bother. 

Whilst I think they'll win I don't think they'll be as free scoring against the Irish as Croatia & Spain.

• edited June 2012

pressures off and they owe the fantastic support a show - ireland win this 8/1 big price and yes i am being biased!!!! COYBIG

• edited June 2012
    SPAIN/ITALY WIN DOUBLE AT EVS FOR ME

TORRESCASSANO 1ST GOAL DOUBLE 25/1
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    SPAIN/ITALY WIN DOUBLE AT EVS FOR ME TORRESCASSANO 1ST GOAL DOUBLE 25/1
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Come on Fernando!
  • edited June 2012
    England/France double for me tonight. Pays a touch over 2/1.
  • edited June 2012
    just back from krakow this evening 9 wonderful nights in poland, day in poznan for croatia game and 2 nights gdansk to watch the spanish whip us well and good!!! some consolation taken from the fact theyre reigning euro and world cup winners so they can play just a little bit!! that and some amazing atmospheres, particularly last 6 mins of spain game, still singing loud when 4 nil down and battered all evening, proud to be a part of it. big shout out to the hosts who have staged a wonderful tounrey, best i can ever remember, such friendly people the poles, so sad to see them knocked out tonight. incredible stuff with the russians going out also, just shows anything can happen. still think anyone with the gomez germany double vouchers are looking the best at this stage but as i said theres twists and turns to be had yet, 4's still available for those interested
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    You don,t see that much - Reminds of the South Koreans a few years ago losing 1-0 in world cup and cheering like theyd won the thing

Do you reckon Trappatoni will stay?

EDIT :

ODDS are up on the exhanges - quite interesting - 15/8 Italy - 11/5 the draw and 15/8 England

I think thats pretty generous for both teams considering you sometimes  get 6-4 each team and the daw at roughly the same price

Ps _ Did anyone take the early price on Spain winning the day before at 4/5 accross the board. I almost lumped on it but waited to see who was playinf by which time it had gone to 1/2 (2-2 was only 4/1 as they both wudda qualified
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : You don,t see that much - Reminds of the South Koreans a few years ago losing 1-0 in world cup and cheering like theyd won the thing Do you reckon Trappatoni will stay? EDIT : ODDS are up on the exhanges - quite interesting - 15/8 Italy - 11/5 the draw and 15/8 England I think thats pretty generous for both teams considering you sometimes  get 6-4 each team and the daw at roughly the same price Ps _ Did anyone take the early price on Spain winning the day before at 4/5 accross the board. I almost lumped on it but waited to see who was playinf by which time it had gone to 1/2 (2-2 was only 4/1 as they both wudda qualified
    Posted by MP33
    i think he will, he got us there and first tourney for 10 years but unfortunately the way he sets teams up to be hard to break down , when you concede after 3 or 4 mins both games then you havent a leg to stand on, especially against current world and euro champs. also probs got it tactically wrong in regards to some selcections, dont think shane long/james mclean were given enough game time but hes the right man to guide us through a very tough world cup qualifying group, even though he may have to think long and hard about giving up the 4-4-2 as we get over-ran consistently!!!

15/8 england looks the bet as italy without chilleni, been impressed with him and hell be missed at the back. england have shown a bit of unity for a change probs down to reason that the hypes been played down but once the expectation builds up again thats were the problems lie. think ireland felt the pressure from minute 1 and its hard to shake off.
  • edited June 2012
    Into knockout stage just looking at prices to win on penalties

10/1 ITALY
    10/1 ENGLAND
    11/1 SPAIN
    11/1 FRANCE
    12/1 CZECH REP
    12/1 PORTUGAL
    16/1 GREMANY
    25/1 GREECE

Backing them all as singles as long as one wins your showing a 30% profit (i think %s never my strong point)

Can anybody see a way of doing a multipule to cover them all in one bet or any other way apart from singles
  • edited June 2012

france on pens i like strangely

• edited June 2012
    Into knockout stage just looking at prices to win on penalties 10/1 ITALY 10/1 ENGLAND 11/1 SPAIN 11/1 FRANCE 12/1 CZECH REP 12/1 PORTUGAL 16/1 GREMANY 25/1 GREECE Backing them all as singles as long as one wins your showing a 30% profit (i think %s never my strong point) Can anybody see a way of doing a multipule to cover them all in one bet or any other way apart from singles
    Posted by BADBOY985
    2x2x2x2=24 doubles,32 trebles,16 accumalators
  • edited June 2012
    should have learnt by now that shocks pop up on the big stage, the fact czechs are even playing tonight proves that, however stick with a safe 3-0 Portugal , Ronaldo 1st goal  40/1
  • edited June 2012
    doing the czechs are value 5/1 to win
                                        12/5 to qualify

Also covering both teams to win on pens at 12/1
  • edited June 2012
    just stuck cheeky 5er on germany win whole thing Klose top scorer 80/1 special double . as you do
  • edited June 2012

he could bang in about 5 tonight.

queue the 1 nil biggest shock ever to greece ...........

• edited June 2012
    Personally I can't see why Germany are such a short price in this.  Greece have a great record.  I've gone for a Greece win @ 11/1, the draw @ 9/2 and 0-0 @ 13/1.  I also quite like Spain tomorrow @4/5.  I think they're more like 5/7. 

Edit - I may have overestimated their keeper.
  • edited June 2012
    france 3-1 .  if not correct score spain still go out tonight feel it in my bones. pens a possibility
  • edited June 2012
    half time and going to plan. france have lured the spanish into a false sense of security to get them thinking they are complete and utter s"@#e so in second half BAM take them by surprise. clearly copying irelands tactics, only problem being we made such a good fist of it (looking cr@p that is) that we convinced ourselves as well

theyre gonna have to do something and for a game ive been most excited about, in knockout anyways, its been complete and utter pash
  • edited June 2012
    Think I might just give tonights game a miss. I really can't decide. One minute I think the draw is good but then I think we might nick it. 

Might have a cheeky quid or two on 1-0 & Rooney to score @ 25/1.
  • edited June 2012
    Spain/Germany double in 90 minutes @ 5/2 for the semis for me.
  • edited June 2012
    I,m sticking with Spain

I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield - 
    Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again
    They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams

cmon Spain

edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
  • edited June 2012
    I,m sticking with Spain I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield -  Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams cmon Spain edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
    Posted by MP33
    Unreal - He fianlly starts with a striker ands its not Torres or Llrorente - If i was Llorente i,d have gone home by now and whats Torres got to do apart from get 2 goals - Negrado ahrdly had a touch - They deserved to lose tonight due to the managers pick, but had a nice little saver after a cpl of £20 wins on England 2 winning matches - got a free £20 bet for this one

GB£ 20.00  Win Single:
    DRAW @ 3.40 (Win/Draw/Win)
    Portugal vs Spain
    Euro 2012 Matches 
    Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #257684443

I think i,ll waitr till the line up tio wait and maybe lay Spain off for a bit more (about !60-170 if they win) and still got Cassano and Balotelli on 1 goal for golden boot and Torres

(felt a bit gutted for my m8 who had £500 on spain in 90 mintes - It was a good price i thoight and sure some of you would have been on it , but luckily stayed away)
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Unreal - He fianlly starts with a striker ands its not Torres or Llrorente - If i was Llorente i,d have gone home by now and whats Torres got to do apart from get 2 goals - Negrado ahrdly had a touch - They deserved to lose tonight due to the managers pick, but had a nice little saver after a cpl of £20 wins on England 2 winning matches - got a free £20 bet for this one GB£ 20.00  Win Single: DRAW @ 3.40 (Win/Draw/Win) Portugal vs Spain Euro 2012 Matches  Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #257684443 I think i,ll waitr till the line up tio wait and maybe lay Spain off for a bit more (about !60-170 if they win) and still got Cassano and Balotelli on 1 goal for golden boot and Torres (felt a bit gutted for my m8 who had £500 on spain in 90 mintes - It was a good price i thoight and sure some of you would have been on it , but luckily stayed away)
    Posted by MP33
    Does anyone know if Mario gets another yellow card and gets sent off - will he miss final or 3rd place paly off
    I,d like him to score again but he wont be able to resist taking his shirt off again no doubt

EDIT :just layed him off for £40 at 7/4 ( would have got about £150 if he wins it, but will now get about another 60 quid  )when he went down  which puts in front on golden boot now whoever wins
  • edited July 2012
    I,m sticking with Spain I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield -  Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams cmon Spain edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
    Posted by MP33
    Already been said - best squad ever i think and WD tio Spain - Did ok out of it as well  -  and really enjoyed watching a gr8 team throughoit , but could have been more if TV pundits didn,t slate them all tournament . I did get influenced and laid a cpl of bets off tho
    quality tournament as well

MP

Anyone know how much they won or lost or any big wins?
  • edited July 2012
    spain 5/2 massiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who can beat them they got half of barcelona team play for spain and if that  barcelona was in comp they would be like 1/2 not 5/2 soooooooo get on spain easy money 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Hope you got on it I donk?
  • edited July 2012
     Response to Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Hasn't David Villa got a broken leg??
    Posted by joesman1

ya think he prob miss the whole thing? thats why im looking at Torres to be top at 20/1

SHAME HE PASSED TO MATA COULD OF HAD THE LOT!!!
  • edited July 2012
     Response to Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Hasn't David Villa got a broken leg?? Posted by joesman1 ya think he prob miss the whole thing? thats why im looking at Torres to be top at 20/1 SHAME HE PASSED TO MATA COULD OF HAD THE LOT!!!
    Posted by BARBIE59
    My thoughts entirley - had £10 at 6.8 - Think i got £1.33 profit - Martin (church04 ) had him at 25,s