You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

welldone man city

13»

Comments

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city:
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : ah yer i know who he is now, yeah ill give u him and paisley. (already gave you Clough) Bill Nicholson can you talk me through please.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Took spurs from bottom half team to winning the double in 2 years took them to european cup semi before loosing to the great benfica side of the era won they were the first british team to win a major european trophy with the cup winners cup in 1963. also won 3/4 fa cup league cups and a uefa cup
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : Took spurs from bottom half team to winning the double in 2 years took them to european cup semi before loosing to the great benfica side of the era won they were the first british team to win a major european trophy with the cup winners cup in 1963. also won 3/4 fa cup league cups and a uefa cup
    Posted by BADBOY985
    ah accepted,

I didnt realise spurs made it in 1963, so my questions before where incorrect. European cup was celtic, and i believe first team to make a major european final was rangers (will confirm that now)

Edit: confirmed Rangers 1961. Cup Winners Cup
  • edited May 2012
    by that theory martin u saying football is fi xed ri gged ? dnt u think mark hughes wanted to do a fellow manger a favour ? 
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : ah accepted, I didnt realise spurs made it in 1963, so my questions before where incorrect. European cup was celtic, and i believe first team to make a major european final was rangers (will confirm that now) Edit: confirmed Rangers 1961. Cup Winners Cup
    Posted by The_Don90
    rangers mad it in 61 spurs won it in 63
  • edited May 2012
    football is fi xed thats a new 1 lol so q p r let man city beat them in last 3 mins so for 90 mins they just didnt bother trying lol 
  • edited May 2012
    when i was 14 our manager and bord told us to loose the game!!!!u know f... all!!!gl
    Posted by martin111
    Maybe they were using reverse psychology.
  • edited May 2012
    man city was 50/1 betting in running martin u should be a millionaire now then are u 50/1 i say with 3 mins to go if u knew this was gonna happen shoulda bet on it but did u ? 
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : rangers mad it in 61 spurs won it in 63
    Posted by BADBOY985
    yeah appoligies for incorrect request in 2 cases before then.

rest are correct to my knowledge
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : Maybe they were using reverse psychology.
    Posted by splashies
    either that or they were in cahoots with a far eastern betting syndicate. I hear interpol are still investigating the lower dawlish under 9s cup final after some irregular betting patterns in kuala lumper. im not saying anything but tommy perkins didnt have that scoobydoo back pack the day before he missed that last minute penalty
  • edited May 2012
    football is fi xed thats a new 1 lol so q p r let man city beat them in last 3 mins so for 90 mins they just didnt bother trying lol 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    by the time city scored both there goals qpr were safe it didnt matter if they lost or not, and yes i do beleive they gave up playing.  It went 2-2 in the 92nd minute, qpr to kick off, all they had to do was keep the ball as long as possible, straight from the centre they booted the ball straight upfield to manchester city so they could come straight back at them, why would they do that, and exactly the same when it went 3-2, rather than try and get an unlikely equaliser just boted ball straight to them again
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : either that or they were in cahoots with a far eastern betting syndicate. I hear interpol are still investigating the lower dawlish under 9s cup final after some irregular betting patterns in kuala lumper. im not saying anything but tommy perkins didnt have that scoobydoo back pack the day before he missed that last minute penalty
    Posted by BADBOY985
    lol:)
  • edited May 2012
    Never in doubt that City would win the title - THAT IS ALL!!! :)

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : by the time city scored both there goals qpr were safe it didnt matter if they lost or not, and yes i do beleive they gave up playing.  It went 2-2 in the 92nd minute, qpr to kick off, all they had to do was keep the ball as long as possible, straight from the centre they booted the ball straight upfield to manchester city so they could come straight back at them, why would they do that, and exactly the same when it went 3-2, rather than try and get an unlikely equaliser just boted ball straight to them again
    Posted by shuv
    he can see that!!!+1
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: welldone man city : fair reply. Also was Chapman the manager of Arsenal in the 30's
    Posted by The_Don90
    before herbet chapman took over the mighty gooners he managed huddersfeild and won the 3 leagues on the trot,check arsenals record out in the 30s,
  • edited May 2012
    on and by the way dont take this the wrong way but scotish football is a joke,,NUFF SAID,i will give you one thing celtic v rangers is the most hostile derby and certainly one of the biggest in the world but thats got nowt to do with football