You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download client bug since update

2»

Comments

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Download client bug since update:
    Here is the response I got! Please make sure that your Flash and Java are up to date as this could cause problems with the software. Uninstalling and re-installing the software might work too.
    Posted by wynne1938

meh response, its obv it the software since the update

30 odd replies in this thread now with ppl with the same problem, and no doubt a ton more who dont use the forum

come on sky, sort it out
  • edited May 2012
    no wonder only one of the 30+ bother to report - guess the rest knew what to expect
  • edited May 2012
    no wonder only one of the 30+ bother to report - guess the rest knew what to expect
    Posted by simonnatur

Quote 'response within 48 hours'

Heard abs nothing. Used the correct form sent log.

I know of 5 other players having the problem.

Tried to start a new thread on GPC so it may get noticed more but the expected 'Discussion Closed' by a mod

• edited May 2012
    I'm having issues with connection since the last software update, anybody else? Its defo not my internet connection either as its top notch.
  • edited May 2012
    In fact its so bad im using sky through my browser cos connection is better!! I never thought id do that EVER again.
  • edited May 2012
    Even after re-installing  , still having problems loading the download!
  • edited May 2012
    same her just unistalled and reinstalled and still wont load
  • edited June 2012
    Ok so this thread moved from GPC mod closes new  post in GPC Will SKY please respond, even to say that the problem is acknowledged and it is being looked in to. Had no response to my tech support form. No auto reply ... nothing ..well after 48 hours I know at least 5 others that are having the same problems Solutions or suggestions would be appreciated from SKY
    Posted by Boxster
    +1

• edited June 2012
    Try clearing all cache and cookies from your browser.
  • edited June 2012
    I dont know if anybody else has had this problem but about 2 in 7 days when I am multi on download there is a problem that the cards will have a delay of a fews seconds and in a lot of cases I miss my bet as I only have 1+ second to make my bet.

I also am aware that I must be anoying other players thinking I am playing the clock when that is def not my style of play.

I have done all updates and tried the reinstall of flash etc again I have only found this since the new updates
  • edited June 2012
    I dont know if anybody else has had this problem but about 2 in 7 days when I am multi on download there is a problem that the cards will have a delay of a fews seconds and in a lot of cases I miss my bet as I only have 1+ second to make my bet . I also am aware that I must be anoying other players thinking I am playing the clock when that is def not my style of play. I have done all updates and tried the reinstall of flash etc again I have only found this since the new updates
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    That's lag and seems to becoming more wide spread.