You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HORSES TO FOLLOW- TIPS PLOTS, ETC

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    just re watched the whole race again i agree he did get 2 slightly wrong, the first one the two in front jump slowly and he almost jumped into the back of them and he got the last slightly wrong but that for me was more to do with mcleron making sure he didnt win to far.
    But as you say ap wont miss him again and will be very short next time out.
    edit just noticed hes entered at leicester on thursday
  • edited December 2012
    Note your comments and I was really pointing this out as I would be slightly worried in a big field going at a lick.

However that might not happen and lets hope we can fill our boots with this one
  • edited January 2013
    flagged up a BOY OF BORU after a decent run in a very soft gound bumper a year ago.
    hasnt shown anything since but its running in the 1.55 plumpton today and the ground there is very heavy.
    so have had a small e.w at 50/1
  • edited January 2013
    dam atr tracker had all but forgotten about this horse.
    will be leaving it well alone from know on.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: HORSES TO FOLLOW- TIPS PLOTS, ETC:
    MORE OF THAT trained by jonjo oneil  Just won the 2 oclock at folkestone really nicely, first time over hurdles not sure on the quality of the others definatly worth keeping an eye on. the replay is aviliable on atr would be greatful for any opinions as its hard to be odjective when youve back it at 20/1 lol. 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Been waiting and waiting for this and still not out.

Even so Utopian who he beat easily franked form today at Ludlow
  • edited February 2013
    Hayley Turner only 1 ride today Kempton 6.00 Viva L'inghilterra. Only a small bet for me as i lost best part of the money i won on Bayern Munich on Tuesday on bleedin Barcelona last night.
  • edited March 2014
    MORE OF THAT trained by jonjo oneil  Just won the 2 oclock at folkestone really nicely, first time over hurdles not sure on the quality of the others definatly worth keeping an eye on. the replay is aviliable on atr would be greatful for any opinions as its hard to be odjective when youve back it at 20/1 lol. 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    BUMP

Will be backing him tommorrow more out of loyalty (backed him every time so well,well ahead). just cant see a horse winning the world hurdle against such a stong field having only had 4 relativly easy races.
  • edited March 2014
    Must admit I had forgotten about this horse as one of our plots!!! It has certainly been bringing in dough for you. As to the world hurdle yes it could win it but I am so into annie Power I wont be backing it.

Also like Annie Power there is a slight doubt they will get trip.

I wouldn't worry about McCoy not picking it as he cant pick his nose or ride a winner at mo.
  • edited March 2014
    YOU WERE RIGHT BADBOY HOPE YOU DID IT
  • edited March 2014
    YOU WERE RIGHT BADBOY HOPE YOU DID IT
    Posted by vaigret
    Thanks mate

yes i did, only wish I been more confident

but then we all put too much on the losers and not enough on the winners !
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: HORSES TO FOLLOW- TIPS PLOTS, ETC : Thanks mate yes i did, only wish I been more confident but then we all put too much on the losers and not enough on the winners !
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Exactly, never satisfied I am one for if only's

brilliant spot by you though, not many people been on it since that little race at Folkestone.

Pity I forgot about it although by chance I did back it once this season.
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Shame I missed this post!
    Well done!