You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well here it goes on popular demand Diary from a donkey

13»

Comments

• edited July 2012
    cheers devonfish :)
  • edited July 2012
    Not updated in a while i said i wouldnt be playing cash tables but i have dabbled now n then and broke about even i still play frenzys done ok made about £80 profit last week so im getting there on my target i shall be playing frenzys later and prob play the main event tonight and mini had a nice win at goodwood 1st race 12/1 £2.50 e/w 

Bankroll £765.25 atm 

C4P 2308 = £27.70
  • edited August 2012
    100nl...Discuss.
  • edited August 2012
    haha splshies i watched alot of poker on tv and had a few drinks i couldnt sleep so played 100nl i know its bad i tend to take shots when half cut lol never do it when sober 
  • edited September 2012
    Its been a while but i am back :)

deposited £50 2 weeks ago and spun it upto over £250 now so what next well grinding 20 nl and playing mtts been doing ok in small buy in mtts of late so mainly stick to that and play cash during happy hr persiods for the new october cash promo lookking forawd to the 25k roller 2moro should be fun 1st big buy in ive played this year sattelieted in from £6 so basically a freeroll so gonna play fearless i still play my frenzys make a nice profit each day playing them my goals well wanna try n reach 1k by end of the year will it be done well watch this S  P  A   C   E
    that is all for now 

good luck at the tables i try n keep updated every now n then 

steve
  • edited September 2012
    gl in the 25k idcu and keep going w/ the sick grammar - loving it. 
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Well here it goes on popular demand Diary from a donkey:
    gl in the 25k idcu and keep going w/ the sick grammar - loving it. 
    Posted by percival09
    The grammar is improving tbf. It seems paragraphs are slowly being introduced to donks writing style!

I'm a big donk fan though, never fails to make me smile!