You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Colins

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins:
    Hi Guys, I AM APPALLED, THIS IS BALTANT NAMEISM, for years we colins have been portrayed as down trodden half wits. Well my friends REVENGE IS SWEET. Yesterday was just the beginning. Three on one table today, tomorrow the world. As MLK would have said, I have a dream where there will be no nameism and Colins all round the world can walk with their heads held high, in the knowledge that any number of them can play, on the same table, at any time without fear of reprisals or cheap comments. name withheld for legal reasons
    Posted by mr_mbro
     A superbly written and eloquent piece of posting my learned friend. Oh how i have longed for the arrival of such intellect on these forums. We are just used to trite ramblings of people who think pu is a funny word.

I look forward to your next entry on this blatantly AntiColin forum.

Head of the CPL( colin protection league)
      Talon  AKA Colin
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins :  A superbly written and eloquent piece of posting my learned friend. Oh how i have longed for the arrival of such intellect on these forums. We are just used to trite ramblings of people who think pu is a funny word.   I look forward to your next entry on this blatantly AntiColin forum.   Head of the CPL( colin protection league)   Talon  AKA Colin
    Posted by Talon
    Its to late now with the speaches , iv informed everyone about Colingate so the whole site is fully aware of this problem, iv just been told that Colin was the technical engineer tonight for sky poker and he says he is very sorry for unplugging the server but he had to blow dry his hair(the big girl)

ps. Pu is not meant to be funny its meant to be scary 
  • edited November 2009
      Happy to say that last night during all the problems, a call was put out and a crack team of colins were despatched and they sorted everything out.

Unfortunately they had left a Kevin in charge who was unable to cope with the simplest of tasks. I believe at this very moment Kevin is being taken to the vets to be put down.  This would never have happened with a colin in charge but it seems that the AntiColinism goes all the way to the top. Have you noticed all the threads about how bad presenters and analysts are on the shows, and also if you notice there is not a single Colin amongst them.

This thread, although it has been used by one delusional PU who is just AntiColin, has been filled with Colins and proColin supporters and even people who wish to become a Colin. The power of the Colins is growing and soon we shall take our rightful place as rulersof the world.

Head and Chief Marksman of the CPL(Colin Protection League)
     Colin AKA Talon
  • edited November 2009
    hi my name is colin collins,i have three sons colin colin and colin.i also have a daughter but i believe in no favouritism so i named her colin.my fathers name was colin as were all of our ancestors.some of these posts do appear to have a bit of anticollinism about them so obviously i am more than slightly miffed.gl to all of my fellow collins.we shall dominate this world
  • edited November 2009
    hi my name is colin collins,i have three sons colin colin and colin.i also have a daughter but i believe in no favouritism so i named her colin.my fathers name was colin as were all of our ancestors.some of these posts do appear to have a bit of anticollinism about them so obviously i am more than slightly miffed.gl to all of my fellow collins.we shall dominate this world
    Posted by dav1964
     I thank you for the support you have shown to the cause of the colins. It is good to hear of all the colins in your family. Have patience my friend and we will truly take over the world and create a Colin utopia where we shall hunt kevins for sport and bask in our own greatness
  • edited November 2009
    Doesn't Tom Dwan also play as "Colin Durrrr"

There's something very strange going on....glad to see it is being fully investigated

The easiest solution is to shoot all Colins at birth imo
  • edited November 2009
    I once lived next door to a Colin.  Does that count for anything?
  • edited November 2009

Most recent picture of a Colin

Im not surprised, this is exactly the image i had in my head for Talon

Infact after a few pints who knows what could happen

• edited November 2009
    I once lived next door to a Colin.  Does that count for anything?
    Posted by Taller_Guy

Handy if you ran out of milk -- you could always colin nextdoor for some.

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins : Handy if you ran out of milk -- you could always colin nextdoor for some.
    Posted by Rattious
    Ba-da-bum   tssshhhh.  
  • edited November 2009
    Doesn't Tom Dwan also play as "Colin Durrrr" There's something very strange going on....glad to see it is being fully investigated The easiest solution is to shoot all Colins at birth imo
    Posted by diablo_pez
    beware my good friend you are now a marked man and the colinhood will be coll-in on you very shortly.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins : beware my good friend you are now a marked man and the colinhood will be coll-in on you very shortly. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    Posted by dav1964
    :D
  • edited November 2009
    I think The Carpenters also have a lot to answer for, giving us 'Colin Occupants of Interplanetary Craft'

Yes, indeed!!
  • edited December 2009
    Was going great in the posters freeroll , at one point think i was second
    Was busting my dance moves and as usual at the table wisely kept away from me (they must know im like the bestest)
    Suddenly Colin enters the table sitting opposite me

90seconds later im busted!

I have wriiten a letter to the sky suits regarding this and will keep you updated on thier response
  • edited December 2009
    Was going great in the posters freeroll , at one point think i was second Was busting my dance moves and as usual at the table wisely kept away from me (they must know im like the bestest) Suddenly Colin enters the table sitting opposite me 90seconds later im busted! I have wriiten a letter to the sky suits regarding this and will keep you updated on thier responce
    Posted by HuFlungPu
      I think that you will find that your information here is completely untrue. I think it was a lot closer to 5 seconds after realising a colin was on the table that you committed suicide
  • edited December 2009
    I will be lobbying sky for some tournaments to be scheduled where only COLINS are allowed entry.

i hope this helps.colin
  • edited December 2009
    I will be lobbying sky for some tournaments to be scheduled where only COLINS are allowed entry. i hope this helps.colin
    Posted by dav1964
     On the thread where they talked about the next TKO captains i suggested having a team made up entirely of colins who would of course reign supreme.
  • edited December 2009
    i will of course give this my full support my fellow colin.

i hope this helps.colin
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins :   I think that you will find that your information here is completely untrue. I think it was a lot closer to 5 seconds after realising a colin was on the table that you committed suicide
    Posted by Talon
    I think you will find it was closer to 9seconds, how dare you come in here and say i play bad poker, that would just be wrong
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins : I think you will find it was closer to 9seconds, how dare you come in here and say i play bad poker, that would just be wrong
    Posted by HuFlungPu
     I think that you will find that due to your acute Colinphobia you become a total fish when a Colin is around. At other times i do believe that you have passable game

Hop this helps
    Colin
  • edited December 2009
    MY NANS CALLED COLIN,,

SO IS MY CAT

AND MY STREET NAME

AM I NOW IN THE COLINSRGREATFORUM??
  • edited December 2009
    Now I'm as partial to a Colin as the next gal, but quite frankly this unnerves me a little.

Is it the beginning of a hostile take over? A covert Colinization of Sky Poker?!!

More than one Colin per table? I don't like it. We must be careful before we are all ASSIMILATED.

Resistance is FUTILE.

x

Colin

• edited December 2009
    this is getting out of hand....they are now taking over the airwaves :(((((((((

• edited December 2009
    Now I'm as partial to a Colin as the next gal, but quite frankly this unnerves me a little. Is it the beginning of a hostile take over? A covert Colinization of Sky Poker?!! More than one Colin per table? I don't like it. We must be careful before we are all ASSIMILATED. Resistance is FUTILE. x Colin  
    Posted by LML
    you are correct lml resistance is futile ,please accept this invitation into the colinhood before it is too late for you.

colin
  • edited December 2009
    Now I'm as partial to a Colin as the next gal, but quite frankly this unnerves me a little. Is it the beginning of a hostile take over? A covert Colinization of Sky Poker?!! More than one Colin per table? I don't like it. We must be careful before we are all ASSIMILATED. Resistance is FUTILE. x Colin  
    Posted by LML
    It is nice to hear how partial you are to Colins, i shall PM you my Mobile number immediately. Colins will be taking over the world soon and you would be well advised to associate yourself with an officially recognised Colin
  • edited December 2009
    this is getting out of hand....they are now taking over the airwaves :((((((((( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZobLw_TYtag
    Posted by diablo_pez

Lmao, always wondered who the Colin was they were singing about

"Colin Mr Wrong" is so very very true (Talon)(MrMbro)(Aski)

All you people applying to become a Colin disgust me and only makes me stronger

Come on bring it on! il take on 9 Colins in a 10seater playing left handed !  
  • edited December 2009
    How do the Colins feel about Co(h)lin Powell? Is a Co(h)lin a real Colin?
  • edited December 2009
    As it is now only 7days till christmas i will not be holding anything against Colins on the tables, infact id like to wish you all a merry christmas
  • edited December 2009
    i am an Aaron... I am going to stay an Aaron.... but the blight's on this world that are the kevins can't be left uncheacked.

a sudden and suprising uprising of kevins has occered in my town, this has forced me to gather all the Aarons i know and form an underground risistance, know simply by the kevins as 'the Fanatical Aaron's Risisting Terrorisam.... or F.A.R.T for short

we are like gas in the wind.... silent and deadly... we lay deep in the fabric waiting for the unsuspecting and realesing foul retribution....

unfrotunatly im the only Aaron i know so i propose an alience between Colin's and Aarons...

i await your reply...