You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Colins

13»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins:
    i am an Aaron... I am going to stay an Aaron.... but the blight's on this world that are the kevins can't be left uncheacked. a sudden and suprising uprising of kevins has occered in my town, this has forced me to gather all the Aarons i know and form an underground risistance, know simply by the kevins as 'the Fanatical Aaron's Risisting Terrorisam.... or F.A.R.T for short we are like gas in the wind.... silent and deadly... we lay deep in the fabric waiting for the unsuspecting and realesing foul retribution.... unfrotunatly im the only Aaron i know so i propose an alience between Colin's and Aarons... i await your reply...
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5

Isnt Machka an Aaron? Or have i got that totally wrong?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins : Isnt Machka an Aaron? Or have i got that totally wrong?
    Posted by GREGHOGG

ooooo i do hope so, i wonder if he will join my merry band of Aaron's??? i hope your not pulling my leg on this one greg im quite exciterbal you.....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colins : ooooo i do hope so, i wonder if he will join my merry band of Aaron's??? i hope your not pulling my leg on this one greg im quite exciterbal you.....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5

ITS CONFIRMED, MACHKA IS AN AARON!
  • edited January 2010
    2010 is there year that Colins got busted , busting Colins is top of my new year resolutions

Kevins will also be bullied and bluffed, and as for Aarons , you know what you got coming son!

Any more Colins im not aware of please let yourself be known now or forever take the consequences!!

LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!
  • edited January 2010
    Someone called?
  • edited January 2010
    Someone called?
    Posted by Machka
    Your a very very brave man revealing yourself at such a late stage. I hope you are prepared for the consequences and the utter chaos that is about to happen when we meet at the tables again now i know your "one of them"

• edited January 2010
    I once knew a Colin

That's all.
  • edited January 2010
    I once knew a Colin That's all.
    Posted by elsadog
    Once?...what happened to him?
  • edited January 2010
    He had a wild dream of writing a dictionary or some such daft idea. Wanted me to be his partner ........ huh! fat chance I'm not daft.
  • edited January 2010
    sounds like you made a wise move there mate, never heard of him

i refuse to even look at a colin if i come across one. (meet one*)
  • edited January 2010
    2010 is there year that Colins got busted , busting Colins is top of my new year resolutions Kevins will also be bullied and bluffed, and as for Aarons , you know what you got coming son! Any more Colins im not aware of please let yourself be known now or forever take the consequences!! LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Do you like me doing that? Shall I do it more quickly or shall I maintain the same speed?

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : Do you like me doing that? Shall I do it more quickly or shall I maintain the same speed?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Shall i move onto the other one now?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : Shall i move onto the other one now?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Oh that's lovely. That's first class. That is superb! Ooh, there you go, it's all happening!
    Jill, I'm afraid I have no sheathes.
  • edited January 2010
    This looks like some sort of dirty protest!
  • edited January 2010
    This looks like some sort of dirty protest!
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    It's obviously a chimp having a bonk.
  • edited January 2010
    Anyone know if Hogan is a Colin?

Im sure he needs to be added to the "list"
  • edited January 2010
    Anyone know if Hogan is a Colin? Im sure he needs to be added to the "list"
    Posted by HuFlungPu
     Any Colins have to be officially ratified through the board and i have received no applications from Hogan about Colinhod. I personally suspect that he is a Kevin
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins :  Any Colins have to be officially ratified through the board and i have received no applications from Hogan about Colinhod. I personally suspect that he is a Kevin
    Posted by Talon
    Possibly a Dave or a Malcolm though..........
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : Possibly a Dave or a Malcolm though..........
    Posted by phil12uk

I have it on good authority that he's an Arnold

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : I have it on good authority that he's an Arnold
    Posted by elsadog
    Oh, I thought that someone told me that it was Wallace.
  • edited January 2010
    as an Aaron i stand tall and take all you can fling at me... just not the face yer?
  • edited January 2010
    as an Aaron i stand tall and take all you can fling at me... just not the face yer?
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    I'm gonna be flinging it straight in your eyes punk!  ( No rules, no fear , no messing) :)
  • edited January 2010
    I don't care how many Colin's there are in the world...My money's with the animals!!!

x

• edited January 2010
    Blackfish3 told me he was a Colin yesterday then quickly withdrew the statement

Just for mentioning it he is on the "list" and will be punished with the puuey poker stick

GL!

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : Oh, I thought that someone told me that it was Wallace.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Oi Mere,
    I think that there is a bit of jealousy here Vince, if you feel that bad apply to be re-named.

I'm not sure he can qualify to be in both(which is the pinnacle of Colinness) clans like me lol

colin wallace

Ps Talon has been welcomed into this clan by his sterling work on behalf of Colins around the world.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : Oi Mere, I think that there is a bit of jealousy here Vince, if you feel that bad apply to be re-named. I'm not sure he can qualify to be in both(which is the pinnacle of Colinness) clans like me lol colin wallace Ps Talon has been welcomed into this clan by his sterling work on behalf of Colins around the world.
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I'll stick with what I've got, thanks Col.
    I've grown attached to the name Vince over the years and it would only confuse people if I changed now.   :-)

P.S. I think that having Wallace as a first name and as a surname are two entirely different things.   ;-)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : I'll stick with what I've got, thanks Col. I've grown attached to the name Vince over the years and it would only confuse people if I changed now.   :-) P.S. I think that having Wallace as a first name and as a surname are two entirely different things.   ;-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    What about if u had the same first name and surname like Gary and Phil's dad Neville Neville?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Colins : What about if u had the same first name and surname like Gary and Phil's dad Neville Neville?
    Posted by phil12uk
    Don't forget Edward Woodward