You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER )

Comments

• edited December 2012

c4p  7171

HOOORAY won £47.70 tonight...

with c4p earned so far this month added on, i'm now £0.84 UP for this month.  lol

(* *)
       ^

dev

ps; not as good as £630 but it's a start.  lol
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ):
      c4p  7171 HOOORAY won £47.70 tonight... with c4p earned so far this month added on, i'm now £0.84 UP for this month.  lol (* *)    ^ dev ps; not as good as £630 but it's a start.  lol
    Posted by devonfish5
    I have lost count of my profit this past 5weeks! cause im making alot of withdrawls after losing my job a few weeks ago.

Feel i should stop posting here and sickening you but ill continue see how far i can get. lol

C4P: 11,035
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ):
      c4p  7171 HOOORAY won £47.70 tonight... with c4p earned so far this month added on, i'm now £0.84 UP for this month.  lol (* *)    ^ dev ps; not as good as £630 but it's a start.  lol
    Posted by devonfish5
    lol! i have actually lost count of my profit this month ( slight brag ) , after losing my job a few weeks ago i have been withdrawing alot of my profit so no idea exactly how much im up, but it would be well over £3k.

Feel i should stop posting here and sickening you lol!! But ill continue to see how far i can get as this thread has been great motivation for me.

C4P: 11,035
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : lol! i have actually lost count of my profit this month ( slight brag ) , after losing my job a few weeks ago i have been withdrawing alot of my profit so no idea exactly how much im up, but it would be well over £3k.    Feel i should stop posting here and sickening you lol!! But ill continue to see how far i can get as this thread has been great motivation for me. C4P: 11,035
    Posted by smarr
    hi smarr,
    sorry to hear about the job mate...
    gl with finding another.
    at least the poker's going well for you....
    slight under-statement.

keep posting mate,i'm jealous of course as i can only dream of winning that sort of money,but it's always nice to see someone else doing well,and i'm so pleased for you,especially with it being nearly xmas,i'm sure the money will come in useful.

keep going mate...
    15000 coming up i think.
    gl
    :)
    dev
  • edited December 2012

c4p  7297

won £23.60  up £27.21 this month  lol

laters
    dev
  • edited December 2012

c4p  7495

won £5.15 (on a roll...that's 5 in a row) up £36.82 this month.

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012

Just a quick post to say that this thread is great. It stops me whipping the virtual calculator out 2x a day. I'm just short of 7k points at the moment. Playing cash though. Interesting..
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012
    Just a quick post to say that this thread is great. It stops me whipping the virtual calculator out 2x a day. I'm just short of 7k points at the moment. Playing cash though. Interesting..
    Posted by patwalshh

cheers mate just thought it would be good for people to see quick where they stand 

gl mate and hope you make it up there 
  • edited December 2012
    Somehow, ive managed to get 7k despite working until friday and doing and exam this month. Hopefully will get 12-13k this month. Priority wont be much use apart from the freerolls though, its highly unlikely I will get 10k next month. Nice christmas bonus though, and ive noticed more casual players on the site which is always good ! 
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by patwalshh
    agree with you Pat, great idea from ckd...
    maybe worth doing again next month?

be interesting to see who/if any of us go for it again.

how's the cash going Pat,and how have you found making the adjustment?
    i've been thinking about giving cash a bash for a little while now,...maybe next year,sometime.

gl dev
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : agree with you Pat, great idea from ckd... maybe worth doing again next month? be interesting to see who/if any of us go for it again. how's the cash going Pat,and how have you found making the adjustment? i've been thinking about giving cash a bash for a little while now,...maybe next year,sometime. gl dev
    Posted by devonfish5

got next mouth all sorted out mate readdy to be posted 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : agree with you Pat, great idea from ckd... maybe worth doing again next month? be interesting to see who/if any of us go for it again. how's the cash going Pat,and how have you found making the adjustment? i've been thinking about giving cash a bash for a little while now,...maybe next year,sometime. gl dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    I can't believe you're on track for making Priority from such low stakes Dev - True grinder. 

For now, dare I say that cash is going well. I feel as though I'm far more composed than I've ever been, and really thinking about the range of hands certain opponents have. Mainly playing 25p/50p, with some serious table selection at the higher games. I've previously stuggled with volume in cash, but the push to retain my 3+ Priority status is really keeping me going. 

Gl all.

Pat
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : got next mouth all sorted out mate readdy to be posted 
    Posted by ckd
    well done...

dev
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : I can't believe you're on track for making Priority from such low stakes Dev - True grinder.  For now, dare I say that cash is going well. I feel as though I'm far more composed than I've ever been, and really thinking about the range of hands certain opponents have. Mainly playing 25p/50p, with some serious table selection at the higher games. I've previously stuggled with volume in cash, but the push to retain my 3+ Priority status is really keeping me going.  Gl all. Pat
    Posted by patwalshh
    i've been playing £3's & £5's last few days which has definitely helped.
    think i'm playing ok.just so up & down atm,mainly downs i have to say,but u no how it is Pat.

glad cash is going good 4u,i might even give it a go myself in the new year,just for a change,
    maybe try it 4a week and see how it goes.

gl
    dev
  • edited December 2012

c4p  7696

lost £29.00  up £12.24 for month.  lol

dev
  • edited December 2012

c4p  7918

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Wish I had enough time in the day to even attempt 
  • edited December 2012

c4p  8004

only 2000 to go...ho ho ho.

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    c4p  8004 only 2000 to go...ho ho ho. (* *)    ^ dev
    Posted by devonfish5

good goin dev keep it up m8 are you planning goin for priorty next month also ?

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : good goin dev keep it up m8 are you planning goin for priorty next month also ?
    Posted by liamboi11
    maybe m8,
    get this month done n dusted and see how i feel.
    if i do i might give the £11's a go too.

merry xmas mate
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    I'm stopping playing all together for the rest of the month until my C4P is paid. The variance I'm going through at the moment is rediculous! Tonights specials were all in pre vs the other short stack. We had the same chips so who ever won would cash. It goes in AA vs Q8 for the flop to come a super safe 4,4,5. Only for the turn and river to go 6, 7 so I lose that 1. KK lost vs 99 all in pre along with some other 60/40's I lost. I then reg for the £33 BH to try a different game and hopefully get a big score... 1st hand!! I call a rasie with 77. Flop A,7,2 a load of betting goes on and all the chips go in for him to show 22. turn blank river 2. So can't even win when I'm 98% fav!!

My bankroll is almost gone for the first time in over 5 years so I'm just going to wait for the C4P to come in and see what I want to do then.
  • edited December 2012
    I know the feeling flashflush, i had a great month. turning 100 into 1600 ish, Now the last 5 weeks i can not win a thing it seems. Im flopping sets and loosing to higher sets or me having high PP other person binking 2 pair ect, gl and see you soon. Im taking a break till the new year now. 
  • edited December 2012
    I'm stopping playing all together for the rest of the month until my C4P is paid. The variance I'm going through at the moment is rediculous! Tonights specials were all in pre vs the other short stack. We had the same chips so who ever won would cash. It goes in AA vs Q8 for the flop to come a super safe 4,4,5. Only for the turn and river to go 6, 7 so I lose that 1. KK lost vs 99 all in pre along with some other 60/40's I lost. I then reg for the £33 BH to try a different game and hopefully get a big score... 1st hand!! I call a rasie with 77. Flop A,7,2 a load of betting goes on and all the chips go in for him to show 22. turn blank river 2. So can't even win when I'm 98% fav!! My bankroll is almost gone for the first time in over 5 years so I'm just going to wait for the C4P to come in and see what I want to do then.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    hi flash,
    think u & me are both in the same boat atm mate.
    having a few days off when things are going bad,is always a good idea,especially now at xmas too.
    i'm sure once u get your c4p in the new year,things will look a little brighter again.

as for myself today lost £53 tonight but won £26 earlier,so not the end of the world.
    got another 400 c4p today,which is good 4me, now on

c4p  8321

so getting closer,day by day.

night all...

hope everyone has a nice xmas and prosperous new year.

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    I'm stopping playing all together for the rest of the month until my C4P is paid. The variance I'm going through at the moment is rediculous! Tonights specials were all in pre vs the other short stack. We had the same chips so who ever won would cash. It goes in AA vs Q8 for the flop to come a super safe 4,4,5. Only for the turn and river to go 6, 7 so I lose that 1. KK lost vs 99 all in pre along with some other 60/40's I lost. I then reg for the £33 BH to try a different game and hopefully get a big score... 1st hand!! I call a rasie with 77. Flop A,7,2 a load of betting goes on and all the chips go in for him to show 22. turn blank river 2. So can't even win when I'm 98% fav!! My bankroll is almost gone for the first time in over 5 years so I'm just going to wait for the C4P to come in and see what I want to do then.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Sorry to hear this. Its a shame when a good player goes through neg variance, also a shame that you dont feel you can play over xmas. A lot of casual loose inexperienced players are on the tables now, its always been a good time of year to make hay.
  • edited December 2012

c4p  8501

only 1500 to go.

laters
    dev
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012
    c4p  8501 only 1500 to go. laters :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5

wd mate keep it up

got 700 to now so should get there 

9300 c4p
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : wd mate keep it up got 700 to now so should get there  9300 c4p
    Posted by ckd
    Nicely done sir. 

I'm on 8356 at the moment. The games were so good yesterday, packed with fish and hardly a regular in sight - Even at £1/2. Back to normal Today :( 
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : wd mate keep it up got 700 to now so should get there  9300 c4p
    Posted by ckd
    ty m8,
    well done u2.
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : Nicely done sir.  I'm on 8356 at the moment. The games were so good yesterday, packed with fish and hardly a regular in sight - Even at £1/2. Back to normal Today :( 
    Posted by patwalshh
    ty Pat,
    yeah,i had day off y/day as not many games running.
    glad cash is going well 4u.
    dev
  • edited December 2012

c4p 8726

(* *)
       ^
    dev