You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER )

123457»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ):
    c4p  10030 lost £265.88 c4p £280.84 monthly profit £14.96  LOL OK,so not a great return but a W is a W.  ran as bad as a bad thing right from day 1 this month,so i was always up against it. also playing 18+ tables pretty much each session,which was another challenge for me. yes you could argue it's to many,but i have no regrets. i could have lost just as easily playing my normal 12/15 tables as it was just one of those months,i think. what to do next month?that is my next dilemma. i could easily play it safe,drop number of tables back to 12/15 i guess,but where's the fun in that. i'll probably carry on as i've left off for the 1st week or so and see how it goes. thanks to everyone for all the support and encouragement,wasn't it nice to see us all 'as one' with our own journeys being shared together. and thanks to ckd for posting up this thread for us all. i know that he is intending posting up again next month...well done mate. anyway,that's it for another year,well almost. hope you all have a safe and happy new years eve,and see you all next year no doubt. best wishes :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Well done,great grinding ;-)).
    As for my month a big fat 70 c4p's(20 of which were a free entry into main) and £5 profit on mostly 60p and odd £1.15 dym's.
    Happy New Year everybody.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ):
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( DECEMBER ) : Well done,great grinding ;-)). As for my month a big fat 70 c4p's(20 of which were a free entry into main) and £5 profit on mostly 60p and odd £1.15 dym's. Happy New Year everybody.
    Posted by belsibub
    well done mate...
    as i've always said 'a W is a W' (a win is always a win)

i'll start a new one...HNY (happy new year)..or is it already out there...i expect so.

best wishes
    :)
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    well i took a week off after i made 12k and will be back playin tomorrow. good to see u made it dev
  • edited December 2012
    well i took a week off after i made 12k and will be back playin tomorrow. good to see u made it dev
    Posted by smarr
    well done mate,
    yes,just about got there in the end.day off today too.
    best wishes,
    :)
    dev
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012

ok hit the 12k so done now 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL 
  • edited January 2013
    nice one mate happy new year