You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Redesign - Feedback/Comments please

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    tut tut beaneh

you have hi-jacked a thread about the redesign of the webpage to discuss resizeable tables.

good topic - wrong place - you should know better - speaking as one nit to another.
  • edited December 2012
    It looks clean and crisp to me! No problem with anything being to small but that is because I play on my 50inch tv screen! :P But if you could put £500 in my balance it would look even better! :D
  • edited December 2012

i cant see anything different

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Poker Redesign - Feedback/Comments please:
    You have to persevere with Mini View. I found it took me a few nights of using it before I began to appreciate how good it is.
    Posted by AcidMan27

+1 mini view is brilliant much better than any other view on any other site.

I hope it stays as an option when tables become manually re-sizeable, I cba re-sizing the tables myself all to the same size (ocd) when 1 click can do it for me! 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Poker Redesign - Feedback/Comments please : +1 mini view is brilliant much better than any other view on any other site. I hope it stays as an option when tables become manually re-sizeable, I cba re-sizing the tables myself all to the same size (ocd) when 1 click can do it for me! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    knowing sky they will eventually introduce resizeabe tables but then no way to save your fav table size and then you have manually resize 20tables which will completely defeat the point of the need for resizeable tables. lols

yeah i pref minivew as well
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Poker Redesign - Feedback/Comments please : knowing sky they will eventually introduce resizeabe tables but then no way to save your fav table size and then you have manually resize 20tables which will completely defeat the point of the need for resizeable tables. lols yeah i pref minivew as well
    Posted by TPTP123

you need to be able to save layouts to have user configured pre set ups for table size.