You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Your Christmas Jokes please!!

edited December 2009 in The Shed
Santa is really quite a miserable old sod you know and to cheer him up i think we need some Christmas jokes!

he also doesn't often make it over to the Shed so lets see if we can get him here.

(you never know he may even enter his favourites into his Santa sack tournament!)

let me start you all off with a few of my own....

What do you call a reindeer wearing ear muffs?
Anything you want because he can't hear you!

Why do reindeer have fur coats?
Because they look silly in snow suits!

da dum cha!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    We had Grandma for Christmas Dinner last year......think we'll go back to having Turkey this year
  • edited November 2009
    I remember when Father Christmas first passed his sleigh-driving test. He came skidding down in front of the toy factory.

'Have you passed?' I asked.

Father Christmas pointly proudly to the front of the sleigh. 'See for yourself!' he called proudly.

'No-el plates!'
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Your Christmas Jokes please!!:
    I remember when Father Christmas first passed his sleigh-driving test. He came skidding down in front of the toy factory. 'Have you passed?' I asked. Father Christmas pointly proudly to the front of the sleigh. 'See for yourself!' he called proudly. 'No-el plates!'
    Posted by annie_duke
    very bad joke yet ROFL love the silly ones
  • edited November 2009
    knock knock
    whos there
    mary
    mary who
    mary christmas
  • edited November 2009
    i said to my mum can i have a dog for Christmas and she said no! you can have turkey like everyone
  • edited November 2009
    An honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus were walking down the street and saw a $20 bill.  Which one picked it up?
    Santa!  The other two don't exist!
  • edited November 2009
    I hope Santa brings me that mistletoe belt I asked for!!!
  • edited November 2009
    ooops, what i think Rudolph (the old rogue) forgot to say was ..." please keep them clean"

remember guys, only good boys and girls will be considered for Santa's tournament!

• edited November 2009
    We had Grandma for Christmas Dinner last year......think we'll go back to having Turkey this year
    Posted by Penny_Less

i love this one!
  • edited November 2009
    ooops, what i think Rudolph (the old rogue) forgot to say was ..." please keep them clean" remember guys, only good boys and girls will be considered for Santa's tournament!
    Posted by Sky_Elf
    oooops!! does that refer to me? sorry! ;)
  • edited November 2009
    OK...Why don't reindeer like penguins?

Cos they can't get the wrappers off
  • edited November 2009
    WHAT DOES SANTA HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?

MISTLE TOAST
  • edited November 2009
    Why is Santa like a bear on Christmas Eve ?
    Because he's Sooty !
  • edited November 2009
    WHAT DID SANTA SAY TO MRS CHRISTMAS WHEN  HE LOOKED OUT OF THE WINDOW THIS MORNING?

LOOKS LIKE RAIN DEAR
  • edited November 2009
    Why does Father Christmas like to work in the garden ?
    Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe !
  • edited November 2009
    DUE TO THE RESECION I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS THE NEW TWELVE DAYS OF XMAS

Effective immediately, the following economizing measures are being implemented in the "Twelve Days of Christmas" subsidiary:

1) The partridge will be retained, but the pear tree, which never produced the cash crop forecasted, will be replaced by a plastic hanging plant, providing considerable savings in maintenance

2) Two turtle doves represent a redundancy that is simply not cost effective. In addition, their romance during working hours could not be condoned. The positions are, therefore, eliminated

3) The three French hens will remain intact. After all, everyone loves the French

4) The four calling birds will be replaced by an automated voice mail system, with a call waiting option. An analysis is underway to determine who the birds have been calling, how often and how long they talked.

5) The five golden rings have been put on hold by the Board of Directors. Maintaining a portfolio based on one commodity could have negative implications for institutional investors. Diversification into other precious metals, as well as a mix of T-Bills and high technology stocks, appear to be in order

6) The six geese-a-laying constitutes a luxury which can no longer be afforded. It has long been felt that the production rate of one egg per goose per day was an example of the general decline in productivity. Three geese will be let go, and an upgrading in the selection procedure by personnel will assure management that, from now on, every goose it gets will be a good one

7) The seven swans-a-swimming is obviously a number chosen in better times. The function is primarily decorative. Mechanical swans are on order. The current swans will be retrained to learn some new strokes, thereby enhancing their outplacement

8) As you know, the eight maids-a-milking concept has been under heavy scrutiny by the EEOC. A male/female balance in the workforce is being sought. The more militant maids consider this a dead-end job with no upward mobility. Automation of the process may permit the maids to try a-mending, a-mentoring or a-mulching

9) Nine ladies dancing has always been an odd number. This function will be phased out as these individuals grow older and can no longer do the steps

10) Ten Lords-a-leaping is overkill. The high cost of Lords, plus the expense of international air travel, prompted the Compensation Committee to suggest replacing this group with ten out-of-work congressmen. While leaping ability may be somewhat sacrificed, the savings are significant as we expect an oversupply of unemployed congressmen this year

11) Eleven pipers piping and twelve drummers drumming is a simple case of the band getting too big. A substitution with a string quartet, a cutback on new music, and no uniforms, will produce savings which will drop right to the bottom line

Overall we can expect a substantial reduction in assorted people, fowl, animals and related expenses. Though incomplete, studies indicate that stretching deliveries over twelve days is inefficient. If we can drop ship in one day, service levels will be improved.

Regarding the lawsuit filed by the attorney's association seeking expansion to include the legal profession ("thirteen lawyers-a-suing"), a decision is pending.

Deeper cuts may be necessary in the future to remain competitive. Should that happen, the Board will request management to scrutinize the Snow White Division to see if seven dwarfs is the right number.
  • edited November 2009
    How do you know Santa is a man?

No woman would wear the same outfit year after year
  • edited November 2009
    Christmas is a joke lol

• edited November 2009
    Christmas is a joke lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Nosey you grump!

so if you qualified for it, would you refuse to play in Santa's tournament?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Your Christmas Jokes please!! : oooops!! does that refer to me? sorry! ;)
    Posted by diablo_pez

yes! [slaps wrist]
  • edited November 2009
    Why did the annual Lapland snowball fight get cancelled this year?

Didn't meet Elf and safety guidelines.

One for you Sky Elf xxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited November 2009
    Why did the annual Lapland snowball fight get cancelled this year? Didn't meet Elf and safety guidelines. One for you Sky Elf xxxxxxxxxxx
    Posted by SolarCarro

i love it!
  • edited November 2009
    Two blondes go deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree. After hours of minus temperatures and a few close calls with hungry arctic wolves, one blonde turns to the other and says,......

"I'm chopping down the next tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
  • edited November 2009
    DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE DYSLEXIC DEVIL WORSHIPPER?

HE SOLD HIS SOUL TO SANTA.
  • edited November 2009

T'was the Internet Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Net,
    There were hacker's a surfing. Nerds? Yeah, you bet.
    The e-mails were stacked by the modem with care,
    In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

The newbies were nestled all snug by their screens,
    While visions of Java danced in their dreams.
    My wife on the sofa and me with a snack,
    We just settled down at my rig (it's a Mac).

When out in the Web there arose such a clatter,
    I jumped to the site to see what was the matter.
    To a new page my Mac flew like a flash,
    Then made a slight gurgle. It started to crash!!

I gasped at the thought and started to grouse,
    Then turned my head sideways and clicked on my mouse.
    When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
    My Mac jumped to a page that wasn't quite clear.

When the image resolved, so bright and so quick,
    I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick!
    More rapid than mainframes, more graphics they came,
    Then Nick glanced toward my screen, my Mac called them by name;

"Now Compaq! Now Acer!", my speaker did reel;
    "On Apple! On Gateway!" Santa started to squeal!
    "Jump onto the circuits! And into the chip!
    Now speed it up! Speed it up! Make this thing hip!"

The screen gave a flicker, he was into my "Ram",
    Then into my room rose a full hologram!
    He was dressed in all red, from his head to his shoes,
    Which were black (the white socks he really should lose).

He pulled out some discs he had stored in his backpack.
    Santa looked like a dude who was rarin' to hack!
    His eyes, how they twinkled! His glasses, how techno!
    This ain't the same Santa that I used to know!

With a wink of his eye and a nod of his head,
    Santa soon let me know I had nothing to dread.
    He spoke not a word, gave my Mac a quick poke,
    And accessed my C drive with only a stroke.

He defragged my hard drive, and added a "Dimm",
    Then threw in some cool games, just on a whim!
    He worked without noise, his fingers they flew!
    He distorted some pictures with Kai's Power Goo!

He updated Office, Excel and Quicken,
    Then added a screensaver with a red clucking chicken!
    My eyes widened a bit, my mouth stood agape,
    As he added the latest version of Netscape.

The drive gave a whirl, as if it were pleased,
    St. Nick coyly smiled, the computer appeased.
    Then placing his finger on the bridge of his nose,
    Santa turned into nothing but ones and zeros!

He flew back into my screen and through my uplink,
    Back into the net with barely a blink.
    But I heard his sweet voice as he flew from my sight,
    "Happy surfing to all, and to all a good byte!!

• edited November 2009
    What is the purpose of reindeer? It makes the grass grow, sweetie.
  • edited November 2009
    According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should have known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
  • edited November 2009
    What do eskimos sing before they eat there christmas dinner :-

Whale meat again, dont know where, dont know when
  • edited November 2009
    A Russian couple was walking down the street in St. Petersburg the other night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose. "I think it's raining," he said to his wife.

"No, that felt more like snow to me," she replied. "No, I'm sure it was just rain, he said." Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a minor communist party official walking toward them. "Let's not fight about it," the man said, "let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing."

As the official approached, the man said, "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?"

"It's raining, of course," he answered and walked on. But the woman insisted: "I know that felt like snow!" To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"
  • edited November 2009
    Why was Santa's little helper depressed?

Because he had low 'elf' esteem.

boom boom