You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Can Make You Thin!!

124»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Can Make You Thin!!:
    In Response to Re: Sky Can Make You Thin!! :   You will not see a toned version of me I am afraid, even though I have had to add two sets of new holes in my belts (third set need to be added now), I still have this big belly in front of me and that is yet to shift. This is where I think the excercise will become key and will shift that way I hope!  Always happy to be at hand to give you a rub down mate and I look forward to your exit ;) 
    Posted by dylan12
    Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Can Make You Thin!!:
    In Response to Re: Sky Can Make You Thin!! : Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
    Posted by TommyD
    Don't worry, I am never disappinted when I hear of your exit in any tournament mate
  • edited April 2013
    Day 67

Starting Weight - 18st 4lbs

Target Weight - 16st 4lbs

Current Weight - 17st 2lbs 

Been a bit lazy with the updates, total of 16lbs loss to date. 

Happy with the progress considering during MC weekend under the influence of Ryan and Tommy I ate a rack of ribs at f&b, plus Tommy treated me to a Nandos on my birthday, which is very nice of him :) 

Really looking forward to Vegas now so want to shift as much weight as I can before then in order to have some room to manouvere out there food wise as Vegas is not a place for people looking to lose weight :)