You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My Diary

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary:
    Just wondering what alias you playing under on Titan
    Posted by 68Trebor
    My alias is ryanshire01.

Off to do a session the now, will post results when i'm finished.
  • edited March 2013
    aaaah, not been my day so far, just typed in a long paragraph of what happened in my latest session, only to click on add post, and to be told i had been logged out due to inactivty and my post had been deleted! haha.

Can't be bothered typing it all over again, so i will just cut to the chase.

Loss of £2.73 for this session, 471 hands. So many donks on the tables today, i got beat by any 2 **** cards so many times, it was incredible haha. Hopefully i will get the better of those donks in the long run though.

Will do another session after teatime.

Still can't get over my kings getting beat of 8,2 off suit with a 2 high flush... hahaha.
  • edited March 2013
    Just finished another hour long session of 194 hands (4 tables), didn't get off to a good start lost one buy in of £4 with pocket 10s against pocket aces, flop gave us both sets, ouch! haha.

Other than that, nothing much else happened apart from one big pot i won to make a profit of £2.11 for the session. Hand is below:

krasata: SB £0.02
    Me: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [8h 7h]

babkiu: Call £0.04
    Jabatzsti: Fold
    takika21: Raise To £0.08
    krasata: Call £0.06
    Me: Call £0.04
    babkiu: Call £0.04
    *** FLOP *** [8s 5c 6h]
    krasata: Check
    Me: Check
    babkiu: Check
    takika21: Bet £0.24
    krasata: Fold
    Me: Raise To £0.64
    babkiu: Fold
    takika21: Raise To £9.30 (all in)
    Me: all in £5.91

*** TURN *** [3d]

*** RIVER *** [4c]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    takika21: shows [Ah Ac] (Pair)
    Me: shows [8h 7h] (Straight)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £15.28 Rake £0.89
    takika21: wins £2.75
    Me: wins £12.53.

Brilliant river for me, decided to take a gamble as i put him on an overpair and it was basically a flip after that flop. Not sure if it was the right decision to call though, but it paid off this time haha.

Loss of 26p for today so far, oh well i will just play one less game of pool tonight to make up for it ;) hahaha.

Might do another session tonight once i get in from poker, depends how i feel. Played a lot of poker in the past week or so, i might just have a break tonight lol.

• edited March 2013
    Not doing a session tonight, too tired and don't want to risk ruining my good mood from coming 1st tonight at the pub poker haha. I will play a lot tomorrow probably as i don't play live on thursdays :)

Bankroll at end of today is: £139.50.

Have a good night everyone!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary : What do you mean haha? and cheers :) Only had a 20 minute session tonight before i remembered the poker was on TV so i went off to watch it, didn't get off to a very good start, had ace,king suited and lost one buy in of £4 with it (oppo flopped two pair with ace 9), but i got £2.50 back with my pocket jacks against pocket 10s. So an overall loss of £1.50 for this session, my bankroll is currently at: £ 139.76 . Profit since i started is: £ 19.76. Not playing anymore tonight, i've had a few drinks don't want it affecting my concentration haha. See you all tomorrow!
    Posted by skeg_poker
    Just a lighthearted dig at you always saying hahahaha.

Google the clown it use to freak me out as a kid.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary : Just a lighthearted dig at you always saying hahahaha. Google the clown it use to freak me out as a kid.
    Posted by seppe
    I can see how it used to freak you out ;)

Off to do a session right now, will post results once i'm done. Hopefully i run better than yesterday haha,
  • edited March 2013
    Just finished a 2 hour session, was off to a good start with a profit of £2.50 in the first 10 minutes but then it started going downhill as the good players started leaving the tables to be replaced with donks who think any ace is a premium hand. Lost a few medium sized pots against ace-rag where they rivered 2pair/straight etc and also lost about £3 with king-queen suited against a rivered full house (which gave me the flush lol)

I was down about £4 after that hand, i kept grinding away, getting my money back, losing it again, getting it back again, losing it again, like a bloody rollercoaster ride hahaha.

But finally my patience paid off, won a huge pot with ace-king:

Seat 1: DaaaHongPao (£5.63 in chips)
    Seat 3: pasjeglavec (£3.40 in chips)
    Seat 5: Evelina17 (£7.81 in chips)
    Seat 6: babkiu (£2.65 in chips)
    Seat 8: sajones204 (£5.86 in chips)
    Seat 10: Me (£6.31 in chips)

sajones204: SB £0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [As Kd]

DaaaHongPao: Fold
    pasjeglavec: Fold
    Evelina17: Raise To £0.12
    sajones204: Call £0.10
    Me: Raise To £0.44
    Evelina17: Call £0.32
    sajones204: Call £0.32

*** FLOP *** [Ah 9s Jh]

sajones204: Check
    Me: Bet £0.75
    Evelina17: Call £0.75
    sajones204: Call £0.75

*** TURN *** [4d]

sajones204: Check
    Me: Bet £2.50
    Evelina17: Call £2.50
    sajones204: Allin £4.67
    Me: Call £2.17
    Evelina17: Call £2.17

*** RIVER *** [6s]

Me: Bet £0.45 (all in)
    Evelina17: Call £0.45

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Evelina17: shows (mucked) [Ac Qq] (Pair)
    sajones204: shows (mucked) [Qc Kc] (None)
    Me: shows [As Kd] (Pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £17.48 Rake £1.00
    Me: wins £17.48

Session summary:

515 hands, 10 tables played on, profits on 5 tables of 5p, £1.52, 31p, £1.04 and £13.50. Losses on 5 tables of £1.01, £1.03, 38p, 39p and £1.27. Total profit for the session was £12.34.

I'm delighted with that, considering what a grind it was, never had to be so patient in my life, but it paid off haha.

I will do another session after my tea probably. :)
  • edited March 2013
    Finished another 1 hour session, 373 hands, 8 tables, profits of £5.03, 31p, 28p, 12p and 14p (so many pence profits i know but every little helps eh? ;) hahaha) and losses of 6p, 22p and £1.83.

Total profit for the session was: £3.77

Biggest win of the session was this hand:

Seat 1: Blufunny (£1.28 in chips)
    Seat 2: TOMVEIL (£10.31 in chips)
    Seat 3: dejavu7 (£5.07 in chips)
    Seat 4: orla2012 (£3.32 in chips)
    Seat 5: Doenfoss (£4.94 in chips)
    Seat 6: ConSolG31 (£1.88 in chips)
    Seat 8: distorzion (£15.26 in chips)
    Seat 9: csebonite (£5.34 in chips)
    Seat 10: Me (£5.87 in chips)

ConSolG31: SB £0.02
    distorzion: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [Ad Ah]

csebonite: Fold
    Me: Raise To £0.16
    Blufunny: Fold
    TOMVEIL: Fold
    dejavu7: Fold
    orla2012: Raise To £0.28
    Doenfoss: Fold
    ConSolG31: Fold
    distorzion: Fold
    Me: Raise To £0.68
    orla2012: Raise To £1.08
    Me : Raise To £5.87 (all in)
    orla2012: Allin £2.24
    *** FLOP *** [5h 9c 6c]

*** TURN *** [Qh]

*** RIVER *** [Kc]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    orla2012: shows [Js As] (None)
    Me: shows [DA HA] (Pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £8.81 Rake £0.44
    Me: wins £8.81

Was delighted when he called the all in with ace, jack had him absolutely crushed haha.

Good day so far today, I think i will do one more session tonight and see what happens :)

• edited March 2013
    Lost about £5.40 overall in my latest session, mainly on this hand where i got rivered haha:

Alensanik1: SB £0.02
    Chalosplit: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [9s 9c]

BATOKI: Fold
    ODyBAHbI4: Fold
    ghilutza80: Fold
    willemnp: Call £0.04
    DjDeszczu: Fold
    fastrunner81: Fold
    Alensanik1: Fold
    Chalosplit: Call £0.12
    willemnp: Call £0.12

*** FLOP *** [9d Qh Jd]

Chalosplit: Bet £0.04
    willemnp: Raise To £0.62
    Me: Call £0.62
    Chalosplit: Fold

*** TURN *** [6c]

willemnp: Bet £1.33
    Me: Raise To £3.46 (all in)
    willemnp: Allin £1.89

*** RIVER *** [10s]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    willemnp: shows [Kc Js] (Straight)
    Me: shows [9s 9c] (Three of a kind)

Ouch, wasn't nice! haha.

I also lost something like 80-90p trying out the speed poker thing, it was alright but not for me lol.

That's me done for today, total profit for today was: £10.07 which means my bankroll is currently at £148.57.

• edited March 2013
    The AA vs 78 hand,

you are 44% to win that hand (on the flop) plus you need to consider rake when you win.

Long term stacking off there will cost you money.
  • edited March 2013
    The AA vs 78 hand, you are 44% to win that hand (on the flop) plus you need to consider rake when you win. Long term stacking off there will cost you money.
    Posted by calcalfold
    I've never really understood rake to be honest, as a new online player lol. What is it exactly? And i was 44% to win it outright, and 6% for it to be a split pot so it was 50/50 wasn't it?

Anyway i decided to come back online and do another session as tv on thursday nights is terrible haha. Brilliant session it was, 1 hour, 4 tables, profits of £6.85, £1.31 and £3.25. One loss of £2.75. Total profit of £8.66

Most profitable hands were winning a flip with queens against ace-king suited, not going to lie after the turn card i was ******** myself hahaha :P and winning with aces against someone who bluffed me with queen 8 off, almost got me to fold it as well! Hands are below:

Seat 1: Stassedov (£5.72 in chips)
    Seat 3: Radumc (£10.59 in chips)
    Seat 5: Siergy (£4.00 in chips)
    Seat 8: Ryanshire01 (£5.22 in chips)
    Seat 10: nelutzzu5y6 (£5.00 in chips)

Stassedov: SB £0.02
    Radumc: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [Qs Qh]

Siergy: Raise To £0.12
    Me: Raise To £0.40
    Stassedov: Fold
    Radumc: Fold
    Siergy: Raise To £4.00 (all in)
    Me: Call £3.60

*** FLOP *** [10s 2c 2s]

*** TURN *** [7c]

*** RIVER *** [4s]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Siergy: shows [Kc Ac] (Pair)
    Me: shows [Qs Qh] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £7.53 Rake £0.53
    Me: wins £7.53

and:

Seat 1: vvvmusicvvv (£18.02 in chips)
    Seat 2: epertom (£4.00 in chips)
    Seat 3: freebus (£6.25 in chips)
    Seat 4: E1C836 (£8.86 in chips)
    Seat 5: Me (£5.74 in chips)
    Seat 6: krasata (£6.18 in chips)
    Seat 8: p0k3r5t4rs87 (£0.76 in chips)
    Seat 9: winnie86 (£4.14 in chips)
    Seat 10: Dujemix (£5.18 in chips)

freebus: SB £0.02
    E1C836: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Ryanshire01 [Ac Ah]

p0k3r5t4rs87: Fold
    winnie86: Fold
    Dujemix: Fold
    vvvmusicvvv: Call £0.16
    epertom: Fold
    freebus: Call £0.14
    E1C836: Fold

*** FLOP *** [7s 6h 2c]

freebus: Bet £0.04
    Me: Raise To £0.52
    vvvmusicvvv: Fold
    freebus: Call £0.48

*** TURN *** [4s]

freebus: Check
    Me: Bet £0.92
    freebus: Raise To £2.00
    Me: Call £1.08

*** RIVER *** [6c]

freebus: Bet £3.57
    Me: Allin £3.06

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    freebus: shows [8d Qh] (Pair)
    Me: shows [Ac Ah] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £11.42 Rake £0.77
    freebus: wins £0.51
    Me: wins £10.91.

That is me definitely done for today anyway, can't take anymore sweats like them ones hahaha.

Bankroll at end of today: £158.85.

• edited March 2013
    Please google poker rake,

you would need a zero rake, and a 51% win to make this play +ve long term, which you were not getting.

:)
  • edited March 2013
    cheers calcalfold, i'll do that lol.

latest session was pretty much a disaster, absolutely no luck at all, got my aces cracked twice and kings got beat by pocket 7s and the amount of times i got rivered was unbelievable haha. Oh well, everyone has a session like this i suppose, i will go out to clear my head a bit and come back to do another session after teatime.

Session summary:

1 hour 10 mins, 6 tables, profits of £3.27, 45p and 14p. Losses of £5.26, £2.84 and £1.40. Total loss for the session: £5.64.

You know what? I'm delighted this has happened, because coincedentally every time i have a bad session online, i play great live and vice versa hahaha. Tomorrow is national final day in Stoke, so come on, i want to lose another £5 so i'm guaranteed to win tomorrow!!! ;) hahaha.

• edited March 2013
    Well that next session didn't go quite to plan, i ended up winning 3 massive pots with ace-king twice and kings :( thats my luck out of the window for tomorrow now i bet hahaha :P i'm only kidding really i'm delighted with the wins :)

Session summary:

3 tables, 45 minutes, profits of £4.96 and £6.09, One small loss of 58p. Overall profit for this session was: £10.47

Here is the biggest pot i won:

Seat 1: DaCaPooo (£13.84 in chips)
    Seat 3: fudge382 (£5.28 in chips)
    Seat 5: babkiu (£7.23 in chips)
    Seat 6: pokerfacefatman (£3.30 in chips)
    Seat 8: 26197425 (£4.68 in chips)
    Seat 10: Me (£5.45 in chips)

Me: SB £0.02
    DaCaPooo: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [As Kd]

fudge382: Fold
    pokerfacefatman: Fold
    26197425: Fold
    Me: Raise To £0.12
    DaCaPooo: Call £0.08

*** FLOP *** [Qc Js 10s]

DaCaPooo: Bet £0.16
    Me: Call £0.16

*** TURN *** [6d]

DaCaPooo: Bet £0.40
    Me: Raise To £1.00
    DaCaPooo: Raise To £2.60
    Me: Raise To £5.17 (all in)
    DaCaPooo: Call £2.57

*** RIVER *** [7c]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

DaCaPooo: shows [9h Kh] (Straight)
    Me: shows [As Kd] (Straight)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £10.18 Rake £0.72
    Me: wins £10.18

The 2nd massive pot was when i 4bet all in with ace-king against an aggresive player who 3bet quite a lot, but he called with kings and i rivered the ace, lucky! lol.

That is me done for today, going to bed early tonight so i can get a good nights sleep before Stoke tomorrow, won't be playing online at all tomorrow so my next diary entry will be on Sunday probably, see you all then!

Current bankroll: £163.34

• edited March 2013
    Don't be results orientated :)

It's easy to say you're 44% (or whatever) against AA on that flop so therefore it's bad, but you don't know he has AA until he turns his hand over so it's meaningless. You have to look at his whole range which given the action is probably gonna be made up of sets, straights, overpairs, 2prs and if you stick that into pokerstove, you're pretty crushed.

It is a bad call, but don't base your opinion on the hand he showed on this 1 occasion.
  • edited March 2013
    Cheers lambert, i will keep that in mind for next time this sort of situation arises, definitely a learning experience that hand anyway lol.

No session done tonight, was playing in the league, and i'm off to bed early as i'm up at 7 for the national final. See you all sunday!
  • edited March 2013
    Great effort so far.

As you build your roll, the bad beats will hurt less and less, until you just reload and carry on without hardly flinching!
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks very much calcalfold :)

Thats me back from Stoke now, didn't do too well in the national final was very unlucky twice i flopped top pair, top kicker and my opponent flopped a set haha. But now i'm back to try and build my bankroll even more, off to do a session right now I shall post results when i am done :)
  • edited March 2013
    Latest session summary:

1 hour 20 minutes, 6 tables, profits of £3.74 and £3.18. Losses of £1.81, £1.40, £1.75 and 6p. Total profit for the session: £1.88

Not much to talk about or exciting hands to post, i was up about £4 before some guy shoved pre flop for £2.50 with 2,4 off suit and i called with my queens, the river gave him 2 pair lol. Other than that, pretty standard stuff happened.

Will do another session after the football tonight probably, it's been a week since i started this diary and I am £45.22 in profit in one week, is that good for a new online player who has just been playing NL4 and nothing else lol?

• edited March 2013
    Latest session summary: 1 hour 20 minutes, 6 tables, profits of £3.74 and £3.18. Losses of £1.81, £1.40, £1.75 and 6p. Total profit for the session: £1.88 Not much to talk about or exciting hands to post, i was up about £4 before some guy shoved pre flop for £2.50 with 2,4 off suit and i called with my queens, the river gave him 2 pair lol. Other than that, pretty standard stuff happened. Will do another session after the football tonight probably, it's been a week since i started this diary and I am £45.22 in profit in one week, is that good for a new online player who has just been playing NL4 and nothing else lol?
    Posted by skeg_poker
    hi Ryan,
    yes it is m8.
    i've been playing nl4 & nl10 since the 1st of January and i'm £24.24 down.  lol

mind you i've never been any good at cash. ha ha.
    made a few quid playing dym's though,luckily.

seriously,any profit is good and as each week goes by you will be able to see exactly what your weekly/monthly average is.
    i would say £45 a week from nl4 is pretty decent,that's £180 a month,obviously.
    some players will make that in a week or fortnight,some will only make that in a month...or less.

best wishes,
    keep up the good work.
    ps;any tips for me?
    apart from the obvious;go back to playing dym's  lol

(* *)
       ^
    dev

• edited March 2013
    hi Ryan, yes it is m8. i've been playing nl4 & nl10 since the 1st of January and i'm £24.24 down.  lol mind you i've never been any good at cash. ha ha. made a few quid playing dym's though,luckily. seriously,any profit is good and as each week goes by you will be able to see exactly what your weekly/monthly average is. i would say £45 a week from nl4 is pretty decent,that's £180 a month,obviously. some players will make that in a week or fortnight,some will only make that in a month...or less. best wishes, keep up the good work. ps;any tips for me? apart from the obvious;go back to playing dym's  lol (* *)    ^ dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    I doubt i will be able to keep winning £45+ every week, i mean it just seems like a lot of money for just playing 2-3 hours of NL4 per day haha. But i will take any profit, i'm mainly doing this to improve my game, so any profit made along the way is just a bonus for me (will be spent on beer and in the bookies probably!) haha.

And the only tips i have for you for NL4 is don't play too much at one time, do a session between 30-90 minutes, then have a break, come back a few hours later, and do the same again lol. If i had to stare at a computer screen with 3-5 tables on it for more than 2 hours at a time i wouldn't be able to concentrate that well.

Also, i'm sure you already know this but ABC poker is the best way to play NL4, don't ever bluff unless necessary, as you will more likely be called down when the oppo has bottom pair or something haha. Read dohhhhs (can't remember his name correctly) guide on how to play NL4, i did and it helped a lot :)

Off to do another session right now, wish me luck!
  • edited March 2013
    Not the best of sessions, had quite a few bad beats, lost one buy in with my queens running into aces and another buy in with my aces getting cracked off 2 5 off suit (lol)

Overall for this session i have lost £3.26, which considering the bad beats i had and the amount of hard call/fold decisions i had i will take, was only profitable on one table where i won £5 or so with a full house against a flush (hand history won't load so can't post any hands atm lol)

So overall, today was a losing day, but only by £1.38. My bankroll stands at £161.96

Hopefully i run better tomorrow haha, might do another session tonight if i can't sleep, but depends if i feel like it, the beats i had to take tonight were quite bad so might need a little recovery time (a.k.a a few beers ;) hahaha)

Since it is exactly a week since i started playing online and made this diary, i will post how much profit/loss i have made in the week. So this week my profit is: £41.96
  • edited March 2013
    Wow, can't believe how bad NL4 players are at titan, lost £4 with ace,10 against 2 3 off suit, and another £4 with kings against 4,8 off suit, absolute joke honestly haha. Wish i had the bankroll to play at higher limits where the play must be better :( so frustrating when things like that happen, especially 10-15 times in one day like today lol.

Rant over, lost just under £5 in that latest session, was down about £10 at one stage but got it back after this hand:

Seat 1: sethmoro27 (£1.00 in chips)
    Seat 3: effy00 (£5.00 in chips)
    Seat 5: aj859 (£2.52 in chips)
    Seat 6: Me (£8.72 in chips)
    Seat 8: carlostj (£0.20 in chips)
    Seat 10: Olimpobb (£5.02 in chips)

Olimpobb: SB £0.02
    sethmoro27: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to Me [9c 9h]

aj859: Call £0.04
    carlostj: Fold
    Olimpobb: Fold
    sethmoro27: Call £0.12
    aj859: Raise To £2.52 (all in)
    Me: Call £2.36
    sethmoro27: Allin £0.84

*** FLOP *** [Ah 3d 5s]

*** TURN *** [7s]

*** RIVER *** [9d]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    sethmoro27: shows [10h 6h] (None)
    aj859: shows [Qd Kh] (None)
    Me: shows [9c 9h] (Three of a kind)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £5.66 Rake £0.40
    Me: wins £5.66

Villian was shoving pre flop almost every hand with any 2 cards so i called with my 9s hoping to hold lol.

Bankroll is now at £157.04, at least i get a £3.33 bonus soon haha.

Oh yeah, why is this topic now at the top of this section in the forum? I thought it was meant for important topics etc?
  • edited March 2013

Well done! top of the list:D

lol maybe ill need to start up diary again:D

Lets do a 2p 4p challenge, who can make the most profit over a period of time.

• edited March 2013
    What does top of the list mean haha? How did i manage to get that? :P
  • edited March 2013
    Well i decided to play a little bit of blackjack to take my mind off the bad beats i had suffered from playing poker today, (in the casino section of titan poker) and i won £25!! Beginners luck eh? :P definitely cheered me up anyway haha.

I know it doesn't count as I didn't earn it from playing poker but i'm just mentioning it as it has made my bankroll a little bit bigger, it is now at £182.71.

That's me done for today, not a very good day poker-wise, but blackjack was fun hahaha.

See you all tomorrow!
  • edited March 2013
    Latest session summary:

1 hour, 281 hands, 5 tables, profits of 80p and £2.78, losses of 70p, 20p and £1.35. Total profit for the session was £1.33.

I also got a £3.35 points bonus, so i'm up £4.68 in total.

Not many hands to talk about, was pretty much card dead during the session, made small losses here and there and small profits here and there haha. Biggest pot win was this hand:

Seat 1: strentz (£2.71 in chips)
    Seat 3: MisterMinusEV (£5.78 in chips)
    Seat 5: Me (£4.00 in chips)
    Seat 6: BuratinoZ (£5.32 in chips)
    Seat 8: Twicetheprice (£0.30 in chips)
    Seat 10: mintymat (£1.16 in chips)

strentz: SB £0.02
    MisterMinusEV: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [Qc Kd]

Me: Raise To £0.12
    BuratinoZ: Fold
    Twicetheprice: Fold
    mintymat: Fold
    strentz: Call £0.10
    MisterMinusEV: Fold

*** FLOP *** [8c Kc Ac]

strentz: Bet £0.28
    Me: Call £0.28

*** TURN *** [3c]

strentz: Bet £0.84
    Me: Call £0.84

*** RIVER *** [7s]

strentz: Check
    Me: Bet £1.26
    strentz: Allin £1.47
    Me: Call £0.21

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    strentz: shows (mucked) [10c 10s] (Flush)
    Me: shows [Qc Kd] (Flush)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £5.10 Rake £0.36
    Me: wins £5.10

Biggest loss was about £1 with ace, jack suited i folded to a £2 shove after the turn was a terrible card for me lol.

Off for my tea now, and i have poker at the pub tonight so my next session will probably not be until i'm home tonight :)

• edited March 2013
    Just finished another session, was in a confident mood since i won at live poker tonight haha.

Got off to a bad start though, lost £3 with trip jacks v a full house, but i kept being patient, grinding away and it paid off in the end after winning a few medium sized pots.

Session summary:

1 hour 45 minutes, 502 hands, 7 tables. Profits of £4.34, 48p and 8p. Losses of 4p, £1.02, 76p and 47p. Total profit for the session was: £2.61

Decent session, was a really good grind. Patience was definitely the key lol, that's me done for today, i will probably do my next session tomorrow afternoon if i have time, if not it will be after teatime.

Current bankroll:
    £189.96

• edited March 2013
    Quite a rollercoaster ride that last session haha, was down £6 after my kings got rivered by jacks and then got most of it back with my jacks surviving a flip v ace-king lol. Hand history is taking too long to load so can't post any hands at the moment.

Session summary:

350 hands, 6 tables, profits of £5.40, £5,30 and 2p (lol) and losses of £4.94, £4.10 and 76p. Total profit was 92p, every little helps i suppose haha. ;)

My next session will probably not be until i'm home from poker tonight, see you then!
  • edited March 2013
    Had quite a good session tonight, 5 tables, profits of £4.66, 35p, 35p and £1.02 and only one loss of £1.95. Total profit for the session was: £4.43

The most profitable hands were:

Seat 1: krasata (£6.04 in chips)
    Seat 3: u3p0gBUL (£5.43 in chips)
    Seat 5: IONUTZZ1212 (£1.02 in chips)
    Seat 6: Xmatador81X (£4.49 in chips)
    Seat 8: Me (£5.10 in chips)
    Seat 10: Jabatzsti (£4.00 in chips)

Xmatador81X: SB £0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [Ah 6d]

u3p0gBUL: Fold
    Xmatador81X: Raise To £0.12
    Me: Call £0.08

*** FLOP *** [Ac Jh 2s]

Xmatador81X: Bet £0.24
    Me: Call £0.24

*** TURN *** [6s]

Xmatador81X: Bet £0.72
    Me: Call £0.72

*** RIVER *** [3c]

Xmatador81X: Bet £1.96
    Me: Call £1.96

*** SHOW DOWN ***

Xmatador81X: shows [3s As] (Two pair)
    Me: shows [Ah 6d] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot £5.68 Rake £0.40
    Me: wins £5.68

and:

Seat 1: u3p0gBUL (£4.00 in chips)
    Seat 3: mari1mar (£4.30 in chips)
    Seat 5: Me (£4.00 in chips)
    Seat 6: Jabatzsti (£5.51 in chips)
    Seat 8: destinyspath (£9.94 in chips)
    Seat 10: UnableToFind (£5.35 in chips)

mari1mar: SB £0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Me [6s 5s]

destinyspath: Fold
    UnableToFind: Raise To £0.16
    u3p0gBUL: Call £0.16
    mari1mar: Call £0.14
    Me: Call £0.12

*** FLOP *** [8d 9s 4s]

mari1mar: Bet £0.48
    Me: Call £0.48
    UnableToFind: Fold
    u3p0gBUL: Fold

*** TURN *** [10s]

mari1mar: Bet £3.66
    Me: call (all-in) £3.36

*** RIVER *** [2s]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

mari1mar: shows [Kh 9c] (Pair)
    Me: shows [6s 5s] (Flush)

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot £8.07 Rake £0.55
    mari1mar: wins £0.30
    Me: wins £7.77

That's me done for tonight, my bankroll is nearing the £200 mark already, can't believe it haha.

Bankroll at end of today: £195.31