You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My Diary

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Just finished another half hour session, another 200 hands in total. Made a nice profit of £6.85.

Best hand was this one, made the nut flush on the turn was delighted to get raised, i re-raise and he shoves much to my delight:

Seat 1: Hero ($5.35 in chips)
    Seat 3: Deuce22p ($9.13 in chips)
    Seat 5: denumeng008 ($5.81 in chips)
    Seat 6: Saliczech ($5.18 in chips)

Hero: SB $0.02
    Deuce22p: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [Kh Ah]

denumeng008: Fold
    Saliczech: Fold
    Hero: Raise To $0.15
    Deuce22p: Call $0.10

*** FLOP *** [8h 2h 7d]

Hero: Bet $0.20
    Deuce22p: Call $0.20

*** TURN *** [10h]

Hero: Bet $0.40
    Deuce22p: Raise To $1.90
    Hero: Raise To $3.50
    Deuce22p: Raise To $5.10
    Hero: (All-in) $1.50

*** RIVER *** [6h]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Hero: shows [Kh Ah] (Flush)
    Deuce22p: shows [10s 8c] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $10.27 Rake $0.53
    Hero: wins $10.17

Thats me done for today :) Bankroll is now at £167.92, haven't withdrawn yet lol.

• edited July 2013
    Just finished an hours session, 250 hands on 2 tables so a total of 500 hands. Went really well, i'm running amazingly well at the moment, just seem to be hitting everything and getting paid when i get a premium hand haha.

Ended up winning just over $8, which i think is £5, can't remember lol.

Best hand was this:

Seat 1: bigguy1984 ($7.57 in chips)
    Seat 3: pokerman91000 ($5.54 in chips)
    Seat 5: Gont44 ($2.45 in chips)
    Seat 6: bf438481 ($8.11 in chips)
    Seat 8: Bigjoebloggs ($4.61 in chips)
    Seat 10: Hero ($5.00 in chips)

bigguy1984: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [Ad Kc]

pokerman91000: Fold
    Gont44: Fold
    bf438481: Raise To $0.10
    Bigjoebloggs: Call $0.10
    Hero: Raise To $0.45
    bigguy1984: Raise To $0.80
    bf438481: Fold
    Bigjoebloggs: Fold
    Hero: Call $0.35

*** FLOP *** [Ah Ks 6d]

Hero: Check
    bigguy1984: Bet $0.65
    Hero: Call $0.65

*** TURN *** [4c]

bigguy1984: Check

*** RIVER *** [Kh]

Hero: Bet $2.50
    bigguy1984: Call $2.50

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    bigguy1984: shows (mucked) [9c 9s] (Two pair)
    Hero: shows [Ad Kc] (Full house)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $7.70 Rake $0.40
    Hero: wins $7.70

Worth a mention that i've never been so lucky in my life tonight playing at the pub, i shoved with 92s after a couple of limpers to try and pick up the dead money, i get called by one of them who had kings and i flopped trip 2s haha. Then on the final table, down to 5 players and i lose a flip to leave me with 500 chips with the blinds 4,000/8,000 and i kept on doubling up every hand and got back up to 25,000, was incredible i kept winning with **** haha. Eventually busted in 3rd though, was a great laugh.

Running good, playing well and won all my money back that i lost from playing blackjack, definitely feel good now lol.

Might do another session later on, but i've got a lot to catch up on TV so just depends.

Bankroll: £173.31
  • edited July 2013
    Did another session just now, only half an hour so 200 hands in total. I'm a bit drunk so i just played like a total maniac, i think my flops seen percentage was in the 40s for both tables haha, ended up -£2.50 or something, but nevermind it was good fun lol.

I was actually in profit until the last couple of hands where i got it all in pre-flop for 1BI with AA v 22, flop is nice for me, then the 2 comes on the turn haha.

Even though it wasn't really a session of proper poker playing, i'm still going to record it in that website, every session i play is going on there lol.

That's me done for today, before i lose all my money playing crazy because of bloody alcohol!! hahaha, goodnight everyone.

£170.58 is my bankroll
  • edited July 2013
    Done 4 half hour sessions today, 800 hands in total.

Profits of 79p, £2.52 and £3.05. My last session recorded a loss of £1.16.

Another 10 sessions have flown past since i started using that session tracking website, so i'll post my latest statistics:
     20 Sessions from 7/12/2013 to 7/18/2013 
    TOTAL EARNINGSAVG EARNINGSEARNINGS STD
    $ 75.44$ 3.77$ 6.06
    WIN RATE (TABLE)AVG WIN RATEWIN RATE STD
    $ 4.63 / hr$ 6.49 / hr$ 11.39 / hr
    AVG WIN RATE (ACTUAL)AVG BB/HRCURRENT STREAK
    $ 6.31 / hr 143.36L1 $ ( 1.77)
    TOTAL SESSIONSTOTAL HOURSAVG HOURS/SESSION
    2016 h 17 m0 h 48 m
    ROITOTAL BUY INTOTAL CASH OUT
    31.17%$ 242.03$ 317.47
    I found this page earlier, my overall statistics so i'll post that along with the above:
    Overall Statistics
    (7/12/2013 - 7/18/2013)
      Totals   Best / Worst  
      Days Played 7   Best Day 7/13/2013 ($ 47.29)  
      Total Days 5   Worst Day 7/18/2013 ($ -1.77)  
      Daily Win % 71.43%   Best Month 7/2013 ($ 75.44)  
      Winning Days 5   Worst Month 7/2013 ($ 75.44)  
      Losing Days 2   Best Session 7/13/2013 ($ 16.3)  
      Total Sessions 20   Worst Session 7/13/2013 ($ -4.72)  
      Return$ 75.44        
      Win Rate $ 4.63 / hour        

Streaks   Tournament Totals  
      Winning Days 3 (7/15/13 - 7/17/13)   Tournaments 2  
      Losing Days 1 (7/14/13 - 7/14/13)   In the Money 1  
      Winning Months 0 ( - )   Total Buyin $ 0.00  
      Losing Months 0 ( - )   Total Cashout $ 2.20  
      Winning Sessions 6 (7/13/2013 - 7/14/2013)   Return $ 2.20  
      Losing Sessions 2 (7/13/2013 - 7/13/2013)        

Win / Loss per...   Hours per...  
      Session $ 3.77   Session 0h 48m  
      Day Played $ 10.78   Day Played 2h 19m  
      Week $ 75.44   Week 16h 17m  
      Month $ 75.44   Month 16h 17m
    Lol, it says my worst day is the 18th, which is today since the session where i lost £1.16 started at midnight haha.

Ever since i started using that website i really think i'm improving my game a lot, i feel like i'm playing the best poker i've ever played since i started playing a year ago haha, nice feeling. Starting to feel as if i can handle losing sessions as well, so i'll be able to stop trying to chase losses. Can't wait until i have my first losing session (well i have had a losing session, but i mean like losing £10 or something lol) to see how i feel afterwards, i'm pretty confident i will handle it much better now thanks to that website. (Cheers lambert180, you've saved my life in a way hahaha)

I withdrew £50 at the start of today, so i was back down to £120. Bankroll is now at £125.20

• edited July 2013
    Had a good day so far, done 4 half hour sessions of 200 hands each, so 800 in total. First session i made a loss of about 95p, second session i won 1BI plus a little bit extra, my third session was the most pointless of the lot, i lost about 20p lol. But my latest session was the best, i won a total of £7.35.

No hands to post from the first 3 sessions, the one where i won 1BI was from AAvKK on a 10JQKx board, cant find the hand history for it though lol.

My best 2 hands were from my latest session, i've posted both of them in the clinic because i thought they were really interesting as well as profitable lol.

And they both happened in the space of 2 minutes on the same table, not bad!

Firstly it was this one:

Seat 1: callmebaby2 ($1.64 in chips)
    Seat 3: Hell0K1tty82 ($5.00 in chips)
    Seat 5: betonar1 ($0.95 in chips)
    Seat 6: telekinezis ($9.15 in chips)
    Seat 8: IRunHorrible ($5.05 in chips)
    Seat 10: Hero ($8.15 in chips)

callmebaby2: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [As 10s]

Hell0K1tty82: Fold
    betonar1: Fold
    telekinezis: Raise To $0.15
    IRunHorrible: Fold
    Hero: Call $0.13
    callmebaby2: Fold

*** FLOP *** [6s 5s Ah]

telekinezis: Bet $0.25
    Hero: Raise To $0.65
    telekinezis: Raise To $1.65
    Hero: Raise To $3.50
    telekinezis: Raise To $8.90
    Hero: (All-in) $4.50.

*** TURN *** [4s]

*** RIVER *** [3c]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    telekinezis: shows [6c Ac] (Two pair)
    Hero: shows [As 10s] (Flush)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $16.44 Rake $0.81
    telekinezis: wins $0.90
    Hero: wins $15.54

and then this:

Seat 1: TomatoSoup7 ($1.50 in chips)
    Seat 3: Hero ($15.38 in chips)
    Seat 5: rottensanta ($7.25 in chips)
    Seat 6: 052699 ($4.93 in chips)
    Seat 8: rolya13 ($3.03 in chips)
    Seat 10: qkuczekuk ($6.70 in chips)

qkuczekuk: SB $0.02
    TomatoSoup7: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [Kd Kh]

rottensanta: Call $0.15
    052699: Fold
    rolya13: Fold
    qkuczekuk: Call $0.13
    TomatoSoup7: Fold

*** FLOP *** [4h As 9c]

qkuczekuk: Check
    Hero: Bet $0.30
    rottensanta: Fold
    qkuczekuk: Call $0.30

*** TURN *** [Ks]

qkuczekuk: Check
    Hero: Bet $0.70
    qkuczekuk: Call $0.70

*** RIVER *** [7s]

qkuczekuk: Bet $2.50
    Hero: ???

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Hero: shows [Kd Kh] (Three of a kind)
    qkuczekuk: shows [Ah 7h] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $7.13 Rake $0.37
    Hero: wins $7.13

No idea if i will be able to fit in another session tonight, i need to get up early for once tomorrow lol. Bankroll is now at £134.99
  • edited July 2013
    Done another 2 half hour sessions, nothing much to say about them i was pretty card dead for most of it lol, still ended up in profits of 93p and £1.08.

Off to watch tv now, going to bed earlier (which is still like 4-5am for me hahaha)

Bankroll is exactly £137
  • edited July 2013
    Why do you prefer tiny sessions skeg?

30 minutes is very very short, even playing rush.....
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary:
    Why do you prefer tiny sessions skeg? 30 minutes is very very short, even playing rush.....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Mainly because i feel as if i can concentrate and focus at my fullest just playing for half an hour at a time, having breaks inbetween, i don't like sitting staring at the laptop screen for hours at a time, would make me feel uneasy and i would lose my focus.

Half hour sessions are perfect anyway, its still 200 hands a session, and i normally have 4-5 of those sessions per day (today the 18th i've had 7) so it's still 800-1,200 hands per day which is alright.

I like it this way, why change something thats working for me? :P
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary : Mainly because i feel as if i can concentrate and focus at my fullest just playing for half an hour at a time, having breaks inbetween, i don't like sitting staring at the laptop screen for hours at a time, would make me feel uneasy and i would lose my focus. Half hour sessions are perfect anyway, its still 200 hands a session, and i normally have 4-5 of those sessions per day (today the 18th i've had 7) so it's still 800-1,200 hands per day which is alright. I like it this way, why change something thats working for me? :P
    Posted by skeg01
    Win more money? Get out of the micros and up through the stakes alot faster?

• edited July 2013
    Win more money? Get out of the micros and up through the stakes alot faster?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I'm only 19, got plenty of time to improve my game first and then i'll start thinking of doing that lol, i'm not that bothered about the money i make anymore, considering i should have lost it all ages ago :P improving my game and playing well consistenly is more important to me, i would love to play higher stakes at some point but i can wait :)

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My Diary : I'm only 19, got plenty of time to improve my game first and then i'll start thinking of doing that lol, i'm not that bothered about the money i make anymore, considering i should have lost it all ages ago :P improving my game and playing well consistenly is more important to me, i would love to play higher stakes at some point but i can wait :)
    Posted by skeg01
    It's good that you're prioritisng improving your game. 

Challenging yourself will help you improve though.

It's bad to be too aggressive/rash with your game selection, but likewise the opposite is also a bad as you can get 'stuck'.

I used to think the same as you, and I'm at the same level I was playing and beating 2+ years ago. Doubt I'll ever move up now. and I regret not showing abit more urgency a few years ago. 

Hope it works out better for you. 

Also you say you love the game etc, as you're relatively new to it, you will do........

I'd have thought you'd be wanting to play as often and as much as possible while you're in love with the game because that enthusiasm wont last forever!?

The novelty will wear off! Even though you will hopefully continue to enjoy it, it wont alwas be like it i now. 

Apolz for the doom n gloom post, just thought I'd give some advice. 

Enjoying the diary. You could be a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play, just don't let Blackjack be your fatal flaw! ;)

gl! 

• edited July 2013
    I'd have thought you'd be wanting to play as often and as much as possible while you're in love with the game because that enthusiasm wont last forever!?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think you're forgetting that i play 4 nights a week at pubs round my area as well as online :P according to that session tracking website, i've spent 19 hours playing online in 6 days, so i would say on average i'd spend 20 hours a week playing online, and about 10 hours a week playing live, so thats 30 hours a week i play poker, is that not enough for you!? ;)

• edited July 2013

Yea that's quite alot. It wasn't really the overallvolume I was getting at, it's just the tiny online sessions that I think will be abit of a stumbling block moving forward. 

As you say you're only 19 tho, I'm sure you'll suss it out. 
  • edited July 2013
    Oh i see haha, fair enough.

Yeah plenty of time yet lol, i'm happy with the way things are going right now anyway.

Wouldn't mind some other people's opinions from anyone else who reads this haha? Don't be shy, come on out and post ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Just done 2 half hour sessions so far today, been out most of the day enjoying the weather, bloody roasting haha.

Both sessions went well; made profits of $3.61 and $6.77, can't be bothered working out how much it is in pounds exactly, blame the heat for that ;)

Best hand was this one during the 2nd session, looks like its going to be a split pot after we both get it all in on the turn with the same full house, then i river a better full house, lucky!

Seat 1: pvv29 ($5.91 in chips)
    Seat 3: Carvanoo444 ($1.50 in chips)
    Seat 5: Hero ($6.99 in chips)
    Seat 6: tadaaaam ($5.98 in chips)
    Seat 8: F1GO2K ($7.60 in chips)
    Seat 10: ooote15 ($1.50 in chips)

ooote15: SB $0.02
    pvv29: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [Js 9s]

Carvanoo444: Fold
    tadaaaam: Call $0.15
    F1GO2K: Fold
    ooote15: Fold
    pvv29: Fold

*** FLOP *** [Jh 4s Jc]

Hero: Bet $0.20
    tadaaaam: Raise To $0.45
    Hero: Call $0.25

*** TURN *** [4c]

tadaaaam: Bet $0.55
    Hero: Raise To $1.30
    tadaaaam: Raise To $2.20
    Hero: Raise To $4.70
    tadaaaam: (All-in) $3.18
    Hero: Call $0.68

*** RIVER *** [9d]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Hero: shows [Js 9s] (Full house)
    tadaaaam: shows [Jd Ad] (Full house)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $11.43 Rake $0.60
    Hero: wins $11.43

Also had an unbelievable split pot with KK with quad aces on the board, i will post it in BBV later once i can find the hand history, at least it was only a small pot, would have cried if it was a massive pot hahaha.

Might do another couple sessions before heading out to play poker tonight, doubt i'll be able to play when i get home since i'll be shattered by then, only got 4 hours sleep last night haha.
  • edited July 2013
    FWIW, I 100% agree with Dohhhh, 30 min sessions are just silly. Get some proper grind time in, you don't have to start 'doing a DTM' and playing 12 hours a day, but you could at least make sure that each session is like 1-2 hours.

This is obv the reason why you haven't posted one yet but you will never have a big winning session in 30 mins, like if you're crushing (even more so with zoom/rush/speed), you should be having like +10 BI sessions, and you'll never do that in 30 mins of 2tabling. Sure you'll have -10BI sessions too but that's poker.

Do you think it's the big swings that scare you off? Cos I've seen you post stuff like, 'had an amazing day today, won $7' or whatever, and it's not about the stakes you play, but winning less than 2x BIs isn't generally considered an amazing day.

Either way, I think you should stop doing like 4 x 30 min sessions and just play for 2 hours, if 8 hours later the same day you feel like playing more, boom do a couple more hours. If you're a winning player which you seem to be, then more hours = more moniez
  • edited July 2013
    FWIW, I 100% agree with Dohhhh, 30 min sessions are just silly. Get some proper grind time in, you don't have to start 'doing a DTM' and playing 12 hours a day, but you could at least make sure that each session is like 1-2 hours. This is obv the reason why you haven't posted one yet but you will never have a big winning session in 30 mins, like if you're crushing (even more so with zoom/rush/speed), you should be having like +10 BI sessions, and you'll never do that in 30 mins of 2tabling. Sure you'll have -10BI sessions too but that's poker. Do you think it's the big swings that scare you off? Cos I've seen you post stuff like, 'had an amazing day today, won $7' or whatever, and it's not about the stakes you play, but winning less than 2x BIs isn't generally considered an amazing day. Either way, I think you should stop doing like 4 x 30 min sessions and just play for 2 hours, if 8 hours later the same day you feel like playing more, boom do a couple more hours. If you're a winning player which you seem to be, then more hours = more moniez
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yeah i know, but for some reason i just prefer doing it my way haha, and $7 for me is an amazing day, thats a free pint at the pub you know ;)

Main reason i do it this way is just because i can't sit and stare at the screen for more than an hour straight without losing my concentration and focus, especially in this weather lol. I'd play well for the first hour, then in the second hour i'd start making mistakes due to lack of focus, i like to be 100% focused at the start of each session and make sure i maintain it throughout the whole session. I suppose i could do hourly sessions instead of half-hour but this way is working for me at the moment, so i might as well stick with it and see what happens. Like i said, i'm not bothered about how much money i make, it's just the way i play and gaining more experience that is important to me for now, i should have £0 overall after all that stuff thats happened before, but i'm lucky enough to be back up to £1800 in total, which is what i had when i started this thread i think lol.

Not saying i'm totally incapable of playing online for more than an hour at a time, i play a couple tournaments a week and they always last 2+ hours, but i think i can stay focused on there because it's just 1 table and less hands per hour etc.

I sound like an old man, don't i? hahaha.
  • edited July 2013
    but i'm lucky enough to be back up to £1800 in total
    Posted by skeg01
    This is a typo right? Like an extra 0 by accident?

You aint playing $5NL with £1800 are you?
  • edited July 2013
    No i have £1800 in total, but most of it is going towards a holiday and other stuff lol. Just saying that i should be absolutely skint so the fact i managed to work my way back up to £1800 i should count myself lucky.

• edited July 2013
    Did another couple of sessions, neither of them went that well, just never got any good hands and when i did, i lost a few flips etc haha, overall loses of 60pand £3 ish. Don't feel any need to try and chase the losses which is a good sign :) wasn't a big loss anyway haha.

Well its been another 10 sessions, i'll post the statistics again, i'm absolutely shattered so thats me done for today after this lol :P
     30 Sessions from 7/12/2013 to 7/19/2013 
    TOTAL EARNINGSAVG EARNINGSEARNINGS STD
    $ 97.81$ 3.26$ 5.61
    WIN RATE (TABLE)AVG WIN RATEWIN RATE STD
    $ 4.60 / hr$ 5.82 / hr$ 10.64 / hr
    AVG WIN RATE (ACTUAL)AVG BB/HRCURRENT STREAK
    $ 5.68 / hr 124.12L2 $ ( 5.90)
    TOTAL SESSIONSTOTAL HOURSAVG HOURS/SESSION
    3021 h 17 m0 h 42 m
    ROITOTAL BUY INTOTAL CASH OUT
    27.02%$ 362.02$ 459.83

Total Earnings *

Its been exactly a week since i started using that website, so i know i've spent 21 hours 17 minutes playing this week lol, its been a good week overall, and good fun as well.

Right i'm off to watch tv, no more poker for me until tomorrow haha. Bankroll is £139.91
  • edited July 2013
    Been too busy being outside and catching up with an old friend on skype today to focus on playing lol, did manage to fit in 2 half hour sessions earlier though, they both went rather well, can't remember exactly how much i won but i think it was about £4ish.

I have a freeroll tournament tonight at 10, i cashed in it last week so hopefully i can do it again lol.

Bankroll is £138.70
  • edited July 2013
    Done another session, was going OK, up a couple of quid until the last few hands i got dealt AA, someone raises, i 3bet it and he calls with 10,4o, flop comes 10 4 2 haha. First time in ages i've lost a big pot to some shocking play like that lol. Ended up the session -$2 which is like £1.50 or something?

Thats me done until the tournament tonight lol
  • edited July 2013
    Oh i forgot to mention i played a little PLO as well, lost a quid on that but i'm not going to bother putting that on the session tracker thing, i just play PLO for fun only at the moment lol.
  • edited July 2013
    Done brilliantly in the freeroll tournament, just got knocked out in 38th place out of 984 runners for $3.40 lol. Was as high as 4th at one point, but i didn't get the luck i needed at the end.

My head is absolutely banging now, 4 hours hard work and focus for just £2 or so!! hahaha.

My exit hand was with A10s, shoving over the top of a couple limpers, i get called by K9o (lol) and they hit.

Thats me done for today, told you i can't sit and stare at the laptop screen for hours on end like that hahaha.
  • edited July 2013
    Don't think i will play much today, woke up feeling a bit ill haha.

I'll go out and get some fresh air, if i feel better later on i might do a couple sessions but i'll wait and see :)

Just saw my sharkoscope thing, was wondering how the hell i'm in profit for MTTs but then i remembered i just play freerolls normally :P
  • edited July 2013
    Feeling a bit better now after getting some fresh air haha, just finished a couple of sessions before my dinner (2x30 min ones)

Been my worst day so far (since i started using that website i mean), made a total loss of £4 in the first session and about £2 in the 2nd. Nothing was going my way at all, donks are getting the better of me at the minute haha!

But to be perfectly honest, i'm glad this has happened, i know £6 isn't a lot of money or anything but normally if i lost that much i would let blackjack/higher stakes poker take over and try and win it back as quickly as possible, but i never even thought of doing that at all, i just recorded my sessions on that website, and closed the poker software down straight away so i'm a bit proud of myself for that lol.

You know you're having a bad day when your J2 gets beat by another J2! hahaha.

Might have another few sessions tonight, don't know yet lol.

Bankroll is now at £132.23
  • edited July 2013
    If your worst day involves losing like 1.2 BIs then you've been running insaaaanely good.
  • edited July 2013
    If your worst day involves losing like 1.2 BIs then you've been running insaaaanely good.
    Posted by Lambert180
    You can say that again lol. It has only been 8 days though ;) or 9, can't remember haha.

• edited July 2013
    Done a few sessions today, can't remember exactly how many since my internet connection ****** up after i did my first few lol.

Been stuck in a rut for the past few days haha, haven't lost any money but haven't won any either, just keeps on going down then up again, or up then back down. Perfect way to evaluate my last session, went up 1BI then lost 1BI with the very next hand with QQvAQ aip, flop is Ahigh, sigh haha.

I am up a few quid for today though overall, since my first couple sessions around teatime got me a profit of about £4. Best hand was this:

Seat 1: Hero ($5.05 in chips)
    Seat 3: snookerever ($8.12 in chips)
    Seat 5: bait12 ($13.35 in chips)
    Seat 6: SWAAAAAAAAAAAAA ($2.09 in chips)
    Seat 8: TTR821621 ($1.15 in chips)
    Seat 10: Bupmyo3 ($5.11 in chips)

Bupmyo3: SB $0.02
    Hero: BB $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero[6h 7h]

snookerever: Fold
    bait12: Fold
    SWAAAAAAAAAAAAA: Call $0.05
    TTR821621: Fold
    Bupmyo3: Raise To $0.20
    Hero: Call $0.15
    SWAAAAAAAAAAAAA: Fold

*** FLOP *** [Qd 5d 4c]

Bupmyo3: Bet $0.31
    Hero: Raise To $0.80
    Bupmyo3: Call $0.49

*** TURN *** [3d]

Bupmyo3: Check
    Hero: Bet $1.25
    Bupmyo3: Call $1.25

*** RIVER *** [As]
    Bupmyo3: Check
    Hero: Bet $2.80 (all-in)
    Bupmyo3: Call $2.80

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Hero: shows [6h 7h] (Straight)
    Bupmyo3: shows (mucked) [Qh Ad] (Two pair)

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $9.65 Rake $0.50
    Hero: wins $9.65

Completely forgot to post my session statistics etc after it reached 40 sessions last night.. so i will just do it for every 25 sessions done, will make it easier lol. (So 50 is the next one)

Got a little £2 bonus as well today, cash for points thing.

Bankroll is now at £138.06 (can't seem to get it over £140, been trying since Friday!! haha)
  • edited July 2013
    Didn't play at all today (apart from at the pub lol), bloody internet wasn't working this afternoon, just got it working again the now haha.

I'm too tired to do any sessions tonight and i have got so much to watch on TV haha, so hopefully i can fit some in sessions tomorrow before going out at night, and same for when i get in :)