You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE 38 TIMER

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: THE 38 TIMER:
    Bet it's a r8 pain in the a rse updating this tbf, calculator jobbie x loads. Bet it'd help if everyone wud post odds with their selections, and potential winnings as well? Not much bother for us to do it individually, but a ballache for bell to do the lot.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    As Bell rightly says I did update my selections and will continue to do as it must make Bell's job easier as you say. However it would be nice if the table on first page was updated.

I have found that if you want people to keep interest in your comps you have to keep on top of it and it would be a pity if all Bell's hard work getting this off the ground petered out through lack of interest.

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: THE 38 TIMER : youve updated your own, and did so immediately after the results so my work is not required!! 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    tsch tsch , surprised you bit at me Bell especially as i.m not the only complainent. But I always have got your goat for some reason. 

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL  
  • edited August 2013
    oh dear I've rattled his box without trying again.
  • edited August 2013
    DOHHHHHHH thanks for suggestion, im perfectly happy working out the returns of each selection , it only takes a quick delve into betcalc

• edited August 2013
    Oh dear , oh dear you just cant say chapter closed , you are not a dictator. 

But as most people do not wish to here this petty argument I will not continue on this forum . i will pm you, its up to you whether you read it and apologise. 

Father Vaigret 
  • edited August 2013
    apologise my hole!!!! another indication of your conceited peronality. and your not a priest so less of the 'father'. saying chapter closed is a way of stopping the petty argument. and yet you continue and continue. i hav advised of my busy schedule at present and yet you go on and on. you brought this nonsense on yourself. thanks ill finally get on with the important stuff. having said all that its unfortunate to hear you no longer wish to continue on this thread but i accept your wishes and will delete your predictions good luck. 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    when did i say I didnt want to continue with the predictions , it was the augument, , but if you dont want me to compete its ok with me.

Sad really
  • edited August 2013
    Oh dear , oh dear you just cant say chapter closed , you are not a dictator.  But as most people do not wish to here this petty argument I will not continue on this forum . i will pm you, its up to you whether you read it and apologise.  Father Vaigret 
    Posted by vaigret
  • edited August 2013
    if youve had a sudden change of heart im more than happy for you to take part. kind regards bell 
  • edited August 2013
    come on boys lets not fall out,we are all here to play a few forum comp's and win a few quid of the bookie's with each other's info if we have any.
  • edited August 2013
    come on boys lets not fall out,we are all here to play a few forum comp's and win a few quid of the bookie's with each other's info if we have any.
    Posted by mkgunner

I agree mkgunner and will not post anymore on this subject other than to say I have been totally misrepresented 3 times on this thread and I am not happy .

I will leave people to read the posts above to have their own view. 

If my peers judge I am guilty then I apologise for letting them down.   
  • edited August 2013
    LIVERPOOL 4/9  £1.33
    WIGAN 21/20     £1
    CHELSEA 1/5     £1.71
  • edited August 2013

£3.30 on arsenal@2/5
    £3.06 on Scunthorpe@10/11
    £1.91 on Chelsea@2/9

• edited August 2013
    Arsenal - £3.00 @1.4  (Potential returns £4.20)
    Burnley - £2.38 @1.73 (Potential returns £4.11)
  • edited August 2013
    didn't fair very well last week, gambled on a edinburgh derby draw which looked nailed on for 70 mins and like most of the country QPR let me down :(

Moving on, this week Ive got £3.25 on Spurs at 3/4 good luck all
  • edited August 2013
    Last 1 standing ...

QPR to win v Ipswich £3.34 @ 5/6 = ???

2 new goes...

BBurn to beat Donny (Friday night) @ 17/10, returns = £2.70.

Blunderland to beat Fulham @ 5/4 returns = £2.25
  • edited August 2013
    Last 1 standing ... QPR to win v Ipswich £3.34 @ 5/6 = ??? 2 new goes... BBurn to beat Donny (Friday night) @ 17/10, returns = £2.70. Blunderland to beat Fulham @ 5/4 returns = £2.25
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    £6.12
  • edited August 2013
    Not feeling so confident this week but here goes...

£5.50 on Peterborough 8/13
    £3.24 on Sheffield United 3/4
    £2.99 on Wolves 13/8
  • edited August 2013
    above selections all updated on first page 

flash and boles, if you fancy starting from scratch on other line/s just say , if not thats cool as well 
  • edited August 2013
    fao bell poker

regarding the update of the latest results, I think there may be an error on one of my running totals. I had £1.73 on a 4/7 shot and youn have down my total at £2.25. I think it should be around the £2.70 mark. sorry if im being a pain in the rear.

i'll post up selections tomorrow hopefully
  • edited August 2013
    no your ok tintin ill check it out now and correct if needs be 
  • edited August 2013
    yeah god only knows what had me put up 2.25, sorry its been corrected, if anyone else notices ive tallied up returns incorrectly just holler and ill change, the correct amount will be on your bet receipt 

early selections updated, i am going out on the lash tomorrow after work so ill update the rest by sat afternoon if youve a friday match or sat early kick off post it up and take it as gospel 'its been added' even if its after the event itself - i would do it off my iphone but my rubbish table is even worse on that format

good luck 
  • edited August 2013
    no your ok tintin ill check it out now and correct if needs be 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    thanks very much
  • edited August 2013
    above selections all updated on first page  flash and boles, if you fancy starting from scratch on other line/s just say , if not thats cool as well 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    i'm going to see how far i can go with this line then, ill start again... :)
  • edited August 2013
    Round 3:

Chelsea to win @ 1.2.

£2.71 @ 1.2 - potential returns £3.25
  • edited August 2013
    Interesting thread, good luck everyone.

Having been an avid reader of Shuv's betting diary in the past I think it's fair to say if he has a winning streak which leaves him putting £,000s on each week, he won't bottle it, but will carry on and on! :):)
  • edited August 2013
    Week 3

Sheffield Utd v Colchester (Home Win) £4 @ 4/5
    Bury v Accrington Stanley (Home Win) £3.37 @ EVS

Week 1

Portsmouth v Morecambe (Home Win) £1 @ 19/20

• edited August 2013
    Week 3

£5.38 on Chelsea and 2-9
    4.33 on Peterboro at 8-13

Week 1

£1.00 on Leyton Orient 6-4
  • edited August 2013
    £2.72 Liverpool 2/5
    £2.70 Dundee 8/15
    £1 partick thistle 11/10
  • edited August 2013
    Tricky this week as not over keen on backing premier league in there 1st week back, and other english games look tricky too.
    So going into Scottish League 1 for my selection.

DUNFERMLINE @ 4/6    £3.67 Win

Gl all with your football picks.
  • edited August 2013
    thanks will update all shortly 

good luck