You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE 38 TIMER

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Struggling again this week. A lot of big teams playing eachother in the top 2 leagues, don't know much about the leagues below.

Week 5

£9.18 on Man City -1 to beat Hull @ 1/2

Week 1s

£1 on BTTs in Leeds v QPR @ 4/5
    £1 on Liverpool to beat United @ 13/8
  • edited August 2013
    Week 3

Brighton v Millwall (Home Win)  £3.72 @ 4/5

Week 1

Walsall v Preston (Home Win)  £1 @ 17/10
    Bury v Cheltenham (Home Win)  £1 @ 31/20
  • edited August 2013
    Starting all over again with some cheeky picks

All week 1

Charlton £1 to win 11-5
    Colchester £1 to win 2-1
    Notts Forest £1 to win 5-2
  • edited August 2013
    Brentford 4/9 £6.48
    queen of the south £1 4/7
    man city -1 1/2 £1
  • edited August 2013
    Week 5

£12.68 on Brentford at 8/15
    £15.98 on Peterborugh 8/13

Week 1

£1 over 2.5 goals Shrewsbury v Coventy game 5/6
  • edited August 2013
    Well done bell on the totp seat, much deserved.
  • edited August 2013
    Ive been out in bar since 4pm  for our last day of training tipple and have just logged on to state all selections will be posted before the 3pm ko's 2mo when ive sobbers up and that any selections before then will of course be loggee 

And then I've come across splashies' message stating a TOTP seat which on fairness I am quite shocked and surprised with particularly given Some of my conduct on this very board with a fellow entrant and to said entrant it should go without saying that 2 weeks down the line though words here and via PM I'd like to think its water under the bridge. And thanks to anyone who voted I havent checked yet I'm glad ur still interested and/or still involved in the comp and glad ur enjoying 

Thanks! 

• edited August 2013
    Just read the TOTP thread thank you JD, splashies, and in a weird way where I kinda half  guessed, Terry! Much appreciated !!!! I'll make sure to take her down! For those who did not nominate your selections may be altered with/deleted, I'm
     Yet to decide ....
  • edited August 2013
    week 1
    peteboro 8/13
    brighton 3/4
    Mansfield eve
  • edited August 2013
    my sole 'winning' prediction is £2.73 on wolves +1  3/10 

ill start from scratch on other 2 and throw a quid each on

cardiff 21/10
    walsall preston DRAW 23/10

good luck everyone, first page to be updated shortly, hope we all run better than last weekend 
  • edited August 2013
    all predictions post thus far have been updated on page 1, any other predictions not yet posted are of course more than welcome, and if not updated on page 1 later today will be by tomorrow, as long as you have predicted prior to the respective ko time of said game im happy 

good luck everyone once again  
  • edited August 2013

Through to week 6 by the skin of my gnashers!

Still struggling to get to week 2 on the other enz though :(

• edited August 2013
    oh well game over for me
  • edited August 2013
    hard lines shuv weve the whole season to go yet so you might wanna have another dabble from scratch next week 
  • edited September 2013
    results fully updated on page 1, another bit of a shcker results wise, bookies the land over rejoicing at some pretty big shocks id imagine . congrats dohhhhhhhh who joins myself on a 5 game streak, albeit it at a much nicer total. my tactics of backing 'good things' plus a goal has just about worked thus far. might get interesting in another 3 months if ive ever entered double figures by then! 

and congratulations to Vaigret who got the highest scoring selection on Charlton at 11/5 to have a healthy return of £3.20 from his quid on the start  a 1 game streak. 

biggest hard luck stories arguably to BoleAA and Shuv who between them had double figure stakes on 3 beaten selections and hopefully they'll have enough interest in the thread to start again anew next week. 

speaking of which, its international week, but there is a decent league 1 list and full league 2 and ive already had a wee look at chesterfield at home so might back them. those who want to give it a miss or only use one or 2 picks until a full premiership and championship fixture list ill fully understand. 

• edited September 2013
    thanks mate keep up the good work.

congrats to you and Dohh, shows how hard it is to win on footie
  • edited September 2013
    pretty miserable weekend for most of us, last weekend, ill throw another couple of quid this threads way this week. Can we bet on the internationals? 
  • edited September 2013
    mine this week are

Week 2

£3.20 on chesterfield at 1-2

Week 1

Tranmere to beat Stevenage at 6-4
    Newport to beat Mansfield 29-20  
  • edited September 2013
    Going to just do 1 line from now on....

Week 2

Newport v Mansfield (Home Win) £2.55 @ 29/20
  • edited September 2013

What's the rules this week, are we allowed international games?

I aint got much clue about league 1/2 this year :(
  • edited September 2013
    If Internationals are allowed....................

Week 6

England v Moldova over 2.5 goals £13.77 @ 1/3

Week 2

Bradford v Brentford BTTS £2.63 @ 8/11

Week 1

Ireland to beat Sweden £1 @ 9/5

If not, I'll revisit in the morning and pick/guess from leagues 1/2
  • edited September 2013
    if internationals are allowed 

£1 at belgium at 8/11

£1 England/Moldova over 4.5 at 2/1
  • edited September 2013

Weighed in & through to week 7 if my selection is allowed.

Real sweat starts now! ..................
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: THE 38 TIMER:
    Weighed in & through to week 7 if my selection is allowed. Real sweat starts now! ..................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    always good when it comes in before half time :)
  • edited September 2013
  • edited September 2013
    I Personally have stated at the beginning I am not giving the internationals a go and mentioned it again last week that because there was an international 'break' but that there were league 1 and 2 fixtures so apologies if I did not make this clear enough I thought I had and did not think there was a need to come on before kick offs today so if anyone's picked an international ill update your selection as you've already put ur hard earned on it but they're fixtures that I myself will definitely give a miss

I'll update all selections later Today when results are in
  • edited September 2013
    My sole selection this weekend is £3.55 on 

Chesterfield 2/5 
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: THE 38 TIMER:
    I Personally have stated at the beginning I am not giving the internationals a go and mentioned it again last week that because there was an international 'break' but that there were league 1 and 2 fixtures so apologies if I did not make this clear enough I thought I had and did not think there was a need to come on before kick offs today so if anyone's picked an international ill update your selection as you've already put ur hard earned on it but they're fixtures that I myself will definitely give a miss I'll update all selections later Today when results are in
    Posted by BELL_POKER

I noticed all the people who had backed the internationals before they started so brilliant decision Bell and well done DOHHHHHHH taking most of us to the cleaners
  • edited September 2013
    apologies for no update i havent seen nor been near my computer or iphone since last post on sat afternoon due to work work work over the weekend  : (

give us 30 mins please 
  • edited September 2013
    thanks for patience, latest scores updated page 1