You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The weekend is here - enjoy!

124»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    morning tk .a test for your memory. it was, swimming with the devil fish, by des wilson. have a good day on the tables
  • edited September 2013
    Interested in your prediction for the Manchester Derby?? United Fan here so obs gonig for an away win, will be punting on 2-3 and 2-4
  • edited September 2013
    I Have had a top weekend Printed this off and posted it around the house for Mr boot its worked a treat:

Dust if you must, but wouldn’t it be better
    To paint a picture or write a letter,
    Bake a cake or plant a seed,
    Ponder the difference between want and need?

Dust if you must, but there's not much time, 
    With rivers to swim and mountains to climb,
    Music to hear, and books to read, 
    Friends to cherish and life to lead. 

Dust if you must, but the world’s out there, 
    With the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair, 
    A flutter of snow, a shower of rain. 
    This day will not come round again. 

Dust if you must, but bear in mind, 
    Old age will come and it’s not kind. 
    And when you go - and go you must - 
    You, yourself, will make more dust. 

~ Rose Milligan 

off for another walk on the beach

Ps
    Top thread like the old days

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The weekend is here - enjoy!:
    Interested in your prediction for the Manchester Derby?? United Fan here so obs gonig for an away win, will be punting on 2-3 and 2-4
    Posted by shuv
    Good luck shuv.

Me? No bet, will keep my powder dry for this one. Should be a tremendous game to watch though.

Always good to watch guys like Rooney & De Silva.

• edited September 2013
    Had a Saturday night off from the poker as out for a meal with friends and family. Anyone in the Bolton area I can recommend The Pavilion in Astley Bridge, I had one of the best birianis i've tasted. Today is currently being spent trying to sat into the Primo.

P.S. Love those dugout pics.
  • edited September 2013
    Weekend? wonderful so far...started friday evening entered a little 2.30 bh and came 2nd (very nice thank you), saturday morning a little mooch around Bury market. Saturday afternoon always a little hectic at ours, 'the family' descend, brother and family, sister, neice, great nephew and my mummy, so lots of tea, coffee and biccies with a large dollop of laughter!! When peace arrived and they left decided to play another little bh and i won it!!! Saturday evening, Mr B watching X factor saw a little HiLo game going so enetered that...and got 2nd!! Sunday morning my son and his gf called (that really is hectic him and Jamielou together - just love seeing them both firing off each other) and now, well, ironing all done and put away so might just play a little more poker - wish me luck.

Thanks for asking (and listening) Mr K

XX
  • edited September 2013

Morning all.

Well that worked pretty well, huh?

Have had several PM's saying how much they enjoyed some light relief & a non-chunter thread for a change.

The contributions from everyone were excellent, thank you very much. 97 Posts & not a single moan, happy days!

As Daiboot says, just like the old days.

Loved especially the Posts about football ground dugouts in North East Cornwall, & the British Ukelele Orchestra.

Anyway, I hope you all had a peaceful (as in non-aggro) weekend, & that work this week will be bearable.

Same time, same place, another one of these next Saturday morning? You bet.

• edited September 2013
    Now its Monday, and after Uniteds performace yesterday can i please moan????
  • edited September 2013
    Now its Monday, and after Uniteds performace yesterday can i please moan????
    Posted by shuv
    Well.......all things considered, the Committee has had a meeting, & ruled that in this instance, a chunter would be perrfectly in order. We got past 100 Posts chunter free, so exemption is granted.

However, you are requested to consider that it may have felt bad, but it COULD have been worse.....

• edited September 2013
    Vettel did the treble wooohooo!

• edited September 2013
    Vettel did the treble wooohooo!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Oh my, well done you!

He seems to be a class apart this Season.

Hope you invest those winnings wisely.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The weekend is here - enjoy! : Oh my, well done you! He seems to be a class apart this Season.   Hope you invest those winnings wisely.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks, Tikay. Always nice to earn a few quid whilst watching your favourite sports! Don't think I'm Sky Bet's favourite customer right now.

Looks like he's got this championship wrapped up really. Just can't see anyone else getting close now.

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The weekend is here - enjoy! : What is GTA 5? You reckon Stoke have any chance today against Wenger's Wonders, Stokey?
    Posted by Tikay10
    sorry for the late reply ive been enjoying my weekend apart from the game which i think was the best we played at the Emirates to date.
    GTA 5 is a playstation/xbox game its huge and good value but its got lots of violence swearing and sex not graphic sex but you get the drift so i wouldn't,t recommend your self playing it,definitely NOT your cup of tea,but if you don't mind that kinda stuff definitely worth playing its rated 18 adults only
    Hope you had a good w/e too Tikay,gl