You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham Festival 2014 Ante Post

124»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Festival 2014 Ante Post:
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Festival 2014 Ante Post : I have had another bet on "At Fishers Cross" @ 12/1 with Skybet.
    Posted by wynne1938
    I have added Celestial Halo @20/1 for the World Hurdle
  • edited March 2014
    JLT Novices Chase

Felix Yonger 5/1
    Trifolium 14/1
  • edited March 2014
    Neptune

Royal Boy 7/1
    Diamond King 25/1
    Sea Lord 50/1
  • edited March 2014

DUAL Cheltenham Festival-winner Cue Card will not run again this season, trainer Colin Tizzard revealed to the Racing Post on Thursday.

Tizzard ruled his stable star out of this year's festival last week with what appeared to be pulled muscles but further investigation have revealed a minor stress fracture of the pelvis.

• edited March 2014
    any idea what race cause of causes is going for as entered for about 8 of em cheers
  • edited March 2014
    no 1 mentioned the banker of the meeting big shu in the cross country on the Wednesday gl all
  • edited March 2014
    £20.00 acca

supreme novices - irving 5/2

champion hurdle - the new one 11/4

albert bartlett novices - briar hill 9/4

champion chase - sire de grugy 9/4

world hurdle - big bucks 9/4 (nap of the week), annie power 7/4 and never ran over 2.4m....... hmmmmmmm

gold cup - bobs worth 7/4

£25k one time baby!!!

• edited March 2014
    Now that I have consolidated some information on the Supreme Novices hurdle .

I have backed Vautour @3/1

Just not sure who the Jockey is going to be.

If it is Ruby Walsh,he will not be that price.(Much shorter)
  • edited March 2014
    My 1st foray into next weeks h'cps.... Smashing in The County Hurdle. 20/1 best price with Skybet, NRNB, and if the sp is bigger, (though I can guarantee it won't be, it will be single figures) u get paid the bigger price. 
  • edited March 2014
    County Hurdle

Baltimore Rock 8/1
  • edited March 2014
    With Ruby only having Mullins, only Ha Ha and hopefully he might make some wrong choices.

I have had a little bet on Tom Scudamore to be top jockey.

Pipe could have a good Cheltenham this year and with Scudamore having a squeak with The Giant Bolster and Next Sensation  his 33-1 to be top jock looks good value.
  • edited March 2014
    anyone tuning in to atheraces cheltenham preview tonight at 5.45 to watch the daft scouser put me off every horse i fancy. some pro gambler this fella, got everything wrong for the past 2 years running now!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Jason Maguire will miss the Cheltenham Festival with a fractured sternum. More to follow . . . 4 mins ago
  • edited March 2014
    https://c.ppstatic.com/img/bvi/sprites/myaccount.png ') !important; background-position: 0px -239px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important"> BET RECEIPT NUMBER : O/22659354/0001715 Selection Selection Details Result 1 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 12:40 TRIUMPH HURDLE TRIAL (GRADE 2) 2m 0f 110y 16th of Nov 2013 12:40 pm Win or E/W Royal Irish Hussar @ 11/10 (GP)     Win   Selection Selection Details Result 2 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM Arkle Trophy 2014 11th of March 2014 2:05 pm Win or E/W Champagne Fever @ 6/1     Pending   Selection Selection Details Result 3 Golf DP World Tour Championship Round 3 2 Ball - Blixt/Rose 16th of Nov 2013 08:20 am 2 Balls (Draw No Bet) Justin Rose @ 1/2     Win   Selection Selection Details Result 4 Darts PDC Grand Slam of Darts PDC Grand Slam of Darts 2013 17th of Nov 2013 2:43 pm Outright Betting Phil Taylor @ 4/9     Win   Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 16th of Nov 2013 03:34 am Total Stake £500.00 Bet type Accumulator (4) (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due £500.00 Stake per line £500.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel iPad Total amount paid £500.00 Number of win lines -     Potential Returns £15,925.00
    Posted by joesman1

Oh well..... As bad beats go, that's got to be up there. A horse that the trainer/jockey didn't want in the race, only the owners insistence prevailing. No worthwhile form, just winning an egg and spoon race prior. Those bookies always get out of jail. 

• edited March 2014
    As you all know dont like ante post bets but at least have taken the Dynaste situation out of the equation by opening account with hills and betting on horses to win at 2014 Festival. Have done Champagne Fever 11-4 Annie Power 4-1 Felix Younger 5-1 Faugheen 6-1 The Liquidator 8-1 Hoping one or two of these will win at festival and hopefully at skinier prices. Please stay injury free boys and girls.
    Posted by vaigret
    Well I did well didn't I LOL

one out of five !!!

luckily the one winner still made a profit overall