You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AL's BAR

Comments

• edited February 2014
    now then my fellow brothers and sisters i know we all like a drink and have miss behaived while Al was away, and have commited some terrible sins and not one of you has been to my Church to repent in a while, If you dont i can not prey for you all to have good luck at the tables unless you make the effort. As you know just letting off and confessing now and again will the poker gods forgive you. Oh shalt thy lord be merciful and not lead us astray to the boozer less us all become alcoholics more so than pokerholics. SO GET YOUR F.E.K.I.N A.R.S..E to church Alllllllinnnnnn 0:)

heres the link so no excuse

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a9dff2ea2-e9d0-4a0f-a7e6-fa8aaa14ae82
  • edited February 2014
    Dazler!! I have been to your Church & Repented!!!

There, I Had Inspiration!!

I Did see thus a Burning Bush, full of burning playing cards!! A Voice did say.....

"Do Something Good Hitman & Inspire Others!!"

....It did Cometh to me....

Friday 30th Sept, is Macmillan Cancer Support BIG COFFEE MORNING!!

Now with Alan Maxally's & The Regulars permission, I would like to organise ONE in Al's Bar & Make it even more world Famous, please confirm it is ok!!

As we are a Cyber Bar, & no-one is Cyber-driving, we could have Brandy & Whisky in our coffee & even maybe hold the Coffee!!!!

I have applied for a Coffee Morning starter Pack, and would like your permission to organise.

Each attendee can nominate a loved One or friend, they will be remembering, as I have unfortuntely several to dedicate to, I will just organise in the name of someone you all know, HitPup, Bless him!

I Hope this can be a fun Morning.

With Pack, we have oppurtunity to link to a just giving site for Macmillan, and with the Generous & fun-lvin community, even 50p or £1 each, it would be great to get Al's Bar & Sky Poker, taking part in this world wide event!!

I hope Sky Poker will not mind, & if i have to confirm details i will, any fundraising can be linked to a facebook event page if need be!!  I Hope we can do something!! If anything, we can just have a post up & say Hi !!

Any Regulars interested??

• edited February 2014

WHAT A GREAT IDEA, PERHAPS IF EVERONE THAT WISHES TO  DONATES EVEN A £1  SKY COULD DEDUCT IT FROM THEIR BANKROLL, AND THEN LIKE A RAFFLE, PUT UP A FREE TAKE ON TIKAY SEAT TO THE WINNER.
    THAT WAY EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
     WHAT A GREAT IDEA, PERHAPS IF EVERONE THAT WISHES TO  DONATES EVEN A £1  SKY COULD DEDUCT IT FROM THEIR BANKROLL, AND THEN LIKE A RAFFLE, PUT UP A FREE TAKE ON TIKAY SEAT TO THE WINNER. THAT WAY EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN.
    Posted by bludreid11
    From past experiance, think Sky would prefer that fund-raising to be kept 'off-site', is very easily done thro a 'just giving' Macmillan site, which is confidential[optional], so should be good publicity all around!!

I saw it as a fun morning posting in Al's Bar For Regulars, Forumites, and other Sky players, as another good ice breaker, am sure Al' Bar would welcome the business & publicity too!! To Me it's Win, win, win!!

Thanks for response Bludreid11

I reckon Al's Bar, might be the Only Cyber Bar to take part LOLOL!!  Alan thoughts please?
  • edited February 2014

Go for it Dave!

I will leave it in your capable hands and will assist you in anyway, if needed.

PS...I have just put the Stoke game on in the Lounge, so do not disturb :)
  • edited February 2014

Vacancy for the post of upstairs Madame -------------------  Play it again Sam just one more time. ? A kiss is just a ki

• edited February 2014
    Dazler!! I have been to your Church & Repented!!! There, I Had Inspiration!! I Did see thus a Burning Bush, full of burning playing cards!! A Voice did say..... "Do Something Good Hitman & Inspire Others!!" ....It did Cometh to me.... Friday 30th Sept, is Macmillan Cancer Support BIG COFFEE MORNING!! Now with Alan Maxally's & The Regulars permission, I would like to organise ONE in Al's Bar & Make it even more world Famous, please confirm it is ok!! As we are a Cyber Bar, & no-one is Cyber-driving, we could have Brandy & Whisky in our coffee & even maybe hold the Coffee!!!! I have applied for a Coffee Morning starter Pack, and would like your permission to organise. Each attendee can nominate a loved One or friend, they will be remembering, as I have unfortuntely several to dedicate to, I will just organise in the name of someone you all know, HitPup, Bless him! I Hope this can be a fun Morning. With Pack, we have oppurtunity to link to a just giving site for Macmillan, and with the Generous & fun-lvin community, even 50p or £1 each, it would be great to get Al's Bar & Sky Poker, taking part in this world wide event!! I hope Sky Poker will not mind, & if i have to confirm details i will, any fundraising can be linked to a facebook event page if need be!!  I Hope we can do something!! If anything, we can just have a post up & say Hi !! Any Regulars interested??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

VERY GOOD GESTURE HITMAN im terrible when it comes to giving to charitys and should do it more unfortunatly im always skint but id be up for supporting this :)
  • edited February 2014
    Thank You Alan, & regulars, The wheels shall be put in motion, let's see how we roll!!

O, and as i'm here, Coffee [lol] please, go on, stick a Brandy in it!

Rite,papers !! Trader loses 1.3 Billion FFS!! GET HIM ON SKY POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2014
    Thank You Alan, & regulars, The wheels shall be put in motion, let's see how we roll!! O, and as i'm here, Coffee [lol] please, go on, stick a Brandy in it! Rite,papers !! Trader loses 1.3 Billion FFS!! GET HIM ON SKY POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I'm up for this mate, but bin the coffee and just give me the straight shot.
  • edited February 2014
    As an Air Hostess ive just come back from a long haul 72off flight and require imediate Liquid Sustanance - Any volunteers are welcome for a shift in the Air Hostess Flight Plan. . . (I Expect Some of the Regulars to Take a Flight)  Right - Very Large GnT please Sir - Pint of will do :))

• edited February 2014

To all my loyal punters....

Its a free bar!!!  Only until the sun rises, cheers!
  • edited February 2014
    To all my loyal punters.... Its a free bar!!!  Only until the sun rises, cheers!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    One of everything please, Maxy.

Salute!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : One of everything please, Maxy. Salute!
    Posted by Darntootin
    You sir can have two of everything :)
  • edited February 2014
    Still darkkkkkk wiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

14 sambuca's, 12 pints of John Smiths...3 vodka chasers and a soda 'n' lime plssss.....

And to finish with I'll take 5 red aftershocks and a packet of peanuts!!

xx
  • edited February 2014
    Give us a double of whatever's left please, Max...out to a sickener in the Totty.

And one for yourself birthday boy (a drink that is, not a sickener in the Totty).
  • edited February 2014
    Give us a double of whatever's left please, Max...out to a sickener in the Totty. And one for yourself birthday boy (a drink that is, not a sickener in the Totty).
    Posted by Darntootin
    Lol...I need a treble then! small blind shoved with Q6 o/s...I call in BB with AQ suited I think. 6 binks obv and I am the FT bubble :(
  • edited February 2014
    who`s nicked my nuts ??
  • edited February 2014
     Al this is shocking Bludreid11 just becoming a Grandad said there was a free drink for everyone in Al's bar,  when I asked for my free drink I got a glass of water.  Yep  what a tight wad.? 
  • edited February 2014
     Al this is shocking Bludreid11 just becoming a Grandad said there was a free drink for everyone in Al's bar,  when I asked for my free drink I got a glass of water.  Yep  what a tight wad.? 
    Posted by logdon
    i put enough dosh behind the bar so that all the regulars could drink and be merry all night.
    i even made sure that there were plenty of the upstair girls on duty.
    i left STRICT instructions with al about how the regulars should be entertained.  however,,,

AL  and someone called DAZLER decided to have a PRIVATE PARTY and used up all my dosh
    and serviced ALL  the upstairs girls.

this must be sorted out,i think that you and some others (QUIETLY1) should put AL  and DAZLERon rations until they have repented and put some dosh back behind the bar
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : i put enough dosh behind the bar so that all the regulars could drink and be merry all night. i even made sure that there were plenty of the upstair girls on duty. i left STRICT instructions with al about how the regulars should be entertained.  however,,, AL  and someone called DAZLER decided to have a PRIVATE PARTY and used up all my dosh and serviced ALL  the upstairs girls. this must be sorted out,i think that you and some others (QUIETLY1) should put AL  and DAZLERon rations until they have repented and put some dosh back behind the bar
    Posted by bludreid11
    yea sorry about that but i was lead astray by the landlord, but i will make it up as im selling holy burgers in the church now 0:)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : yea sorry about that but i was lead astray by the landlord, but i will make it up as im selling holy burgers in the church now 0:)
    Posted by Dazler
    ......but it was the best party we have ever had in here hey!! :))
  • edited February 2014

I think i deserve a week of free drinks, as someone  whose Poker advice is 'watch out for RAG ACE MERCHANTS'  has taken me out of the Offordable by calling my ALL IN with A 5o and hitting his 5. Repenting for his sins is in order as well i think.

• edited February 2014
    I think i deserve a week of free drinks, as someone  whose Poker advice is 'watch out for RAG ACE MERCHANTS'  has taken me out of the Offordable by calling my ALL IN with A 5o and hitting his 5. Repenting for his sins is in order as well i think.
    Posted by scorpio13
    LOL! You get one free pint.

Just to let all the regs know this 'hero' above actually only had A8!!

Two wrongs don't make a right my friend :))
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : LOL! You get one free pint. Just to let all the regs know this 'hero' above actually only had A8!! Two wrongs don't make a right my friend :))
    Posted by MAXALLY

LOL ONE FREE PINT OF VODKA ! IS THAT ALL???  Just to say in my defence i was SS and he was the chipped up bully. I had no choice (best hand all game), but HE DID!!!! AND FYI quite a few of the regs in your establishment know what a great player i am so dont try to assault my 'heroine' status. LOL.
  • edited February 2014
    Service!!!

A wee Horlicks and brandy before bed...

...and a nursery rhyme.

Goblin - School At Night

Night night children...night night
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : i put enough dosh behind the bar so that all the regulars could drink and be merry all night. i even made sure that there were plenty of the upstair girls on duty. i left STRICT instructions with al about how the regulars should be entertained.  however,,, AL  and someone called DAZLER decided to have a PRIVATE PARTY and used up all my dosh and serviced ALL  the upstairs girls. this must be sorted out,i think that you and some others (QUIETLY1) should put AL  and DAZLERon rations until they have repented and put some dosh back behind the bar
    Posted by bludreid11

Is This Permissable to be talked to like this? surely AL looks after his bar staff better than ... oh wait i had a flash back . . . . NO  COMMENT.

wheres the fire exit? can i get a gin to go please as i sneak out of the back? :-)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : LOL ONE FREE PINT OF VODKA ! IS THAT ALL???  Just to say in my defence i was SS and he was the chipped up bully. I had no choice (best hand all game), but HE DID!!!! AND FYI quite a few of the regs in your establishment know what a great player i am so dont try to assault my 'heroine' status. LOL.
    Posted by scorpio13
    Do you want a mixer with that?
  • edited February 2014
    Quick drink for me before bed!!

fak mi ole boots that DTD league looks close, will have to wait till mornin now till Chris finishes his table, defo closest one yet,may go to Goal difference...rite bed now see if i can dream up some new rules......

..........gregg chat banned so his score chat banned too!
    .........pokertrev points deduction for.......jay-raising
    .........team51 players found to be fitted with alien probes in funny areas...
     ........Tikay says he wants to be in a team after all, and was only having a 'elder momento'..
    .......... Sky presenter to be 'outed' on ch 865 Shock!!......

OHHHHHHH MATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2014
    Ill have a nice cold beer please barman, maybe a double whisky as well for the double binkages in the DTD tonight. Ninja Plonkers kicked some but tonight so were all feeling the burn and so a cold one would be nice.
    No Rag As were hurt in the making of the DTD tonight ;)
  • edited February 2014
    GIVE ME A DRINK.....& FULL BOTTLE CHASER.........& GET ANOTHER ONE READY!!!!!!!!!

RESULTS FROM START OF DTD TEAM LEAGUE!!!

Champions            Runners-up
    May '11   Team Knightplop   Team HitSquad
    June '11  Team Pokertrev     Team HitSquad
    July '11   Team 51                Team Pokertrev
    Aug.'11   Team PokerTrev     Team 51
    Sept.'11  Team 51
                                  Team HitSquad

[Gently wipes tear from eye....again....exit stage left....slowly!!]