You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

edited June 2017 in The Rail
WELCOME ALL TO THE NEW PUB IN THE SHED.

(In case this thread does not survive the latest cull, THANKS to all customers who have been through these virtual doors)

All drinks are half price!

So, please come in and enjoy yourselves.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
     The Jute Box was playing " Cry me a River"  as the Wrecking Ball hit Del's Bar.!!  Do you need a redundant Busty Bar Maid.?  Money up front.!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I will be chief glass collector while we are still open.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    That Logdon is fit by the way.

I am happy to work here on a voluntary basis for as long as you need me.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

This bar is 25/7 btw :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Great, a bar !! Was just gettin bit DT shaky there a bit !!

i'll cover a shift cover if the others are busy, but for now, mines a Guinness pls, ty !
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Is there a pool table?

I'm available for singing/stripping if you needs
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Nice 1 Alan
    Mines a vodka, will be in here more just as soon as you hire Tony the singing stripper :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm always up for trying out new watering holes. Il have a pint of the black stuff please.

Are you showing the footy today?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The footy is on!

The pool table & juke box is on free play!

The party never ends :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    any poker tables m8
  • Options
    edited February 2014

4 poker tables set up in the corner. No CASH or REBUYS!

SnG's throughout the day, every day. Nightly tournament (£10 B/I, no rake) Mon - Sat. Sunday nite is the big tournie, £25 B/I deep stack.

Enjoy.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Al m8y you have soooooooooo got to also get a quiz machine in the bar aswell dude! ;-)

I will also have a Guinness aswell!..................
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
     The Jute Box was playing " Cry me a River"  as the Wrecking Ball hit Del's Bar.!!  Do you need a redundant Busty Bar Maid.?  Money up front.!!!
    Posted by logdon
    in fairness all you needed to say was busty. lol
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    AY UP, Can I have ten pints of Boddies please and make it snappy. I thank you
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     If Sunday "Happy Hour" needs a great "Specialty Act"  to bring in the Punter's ,  then.  "You can really on me".!!  Before I was a stand up alternative Comedian.  I used to do a "Cabaret Act" the routine,  which you all may have all seen on U Tube is where I flatten beer cans with my size-able Barmaid assets.  Hope its not to tacky for the new Owner of Del's Bar.??  Mmmmm Well "Del" seemed interested and said,  I was hired if I could flatten two at a time. Yep ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Carry on Annie.....the floor is yours, ty.

Your drinks are on the house instead of payment if that's ok?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     Ops, I will have to leave it a few weeks "Max" before I start.  Hubby thought it would be a good Idea for me to get some practice in,  so he got his mates round and one silly joker swapped the empty cans for full one's and I've now got John Smiths imprinted on one and Worthington on the other. ? 
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I just won £20 on the fruit machine but it only paid out £10, could i have £10 please?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hey guys. Watch out for logdon..... she likes to crack nuts and leave them on the bar! I'll have a large vodka martini. Shaken with a cherry.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    omg my bar is undergoing a refurbishment while the mods sort out where we put the yes men seats and the committee room and there is a new kid on the block. a case for protection money i think here,send em in mick and you hitman.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    omg my bar is undergoing a refurbishment while the mods sort out where we put the yes men seats and the committee room and there is a new kid on the block. a case for protection money i think here,send em in mick and you hitman.
    Posted by DELTA
    Del. This new kid, he'sa got summuta about him! Isa reckon not abadda idea to bring him into da fold, he may be betta a with us, thana sleepin witha da fishes !! Us wise guys we gotta a sticka together !!

Grappa & limoncello allsa round, Whaddaya say DonDel?
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Alan

you really need to get some bouncers (other than the barmaids), there's a drunk guy at the poker tables bleating on about losing a big hand after hitting trips on the flop and losing to a straight...... says you only let him in cos he let you pwn him in a series of HU's..............
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Alan you really need to get some bouncers (other than the barmaids), there's a drunk guy at the poker tables bleating on about losing a big hand after hitting trips on the flop and losing to a straight...... says you only let him in cos he let you pwn him in a series of HU's..............
    Posted by kaymac

Cheers for the tip off. We hope everyone enjoys themselves in here and all have a good time to remember (or forget, if you have too many obv).

A couple of the old skool players on here will be now part time 'door supervisors' - Irishrover & Elsadog!....(with Irishraver with pans as back up!).

Craig - Quiz machine delivered this morning Sir. 
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     I know this is very old fashioned and "Woody" would frown on it, but could we have a Spittoon under the Bar so when the Forum Police raid us for illegal words they can spit the Threads out, thus keeping the floor clean.?
    The Cleaners have a hard enough job as it is,!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     I know this is very old fashioned and "Woody" would frown on it, but could we have a Spittoon under the Bar so when the Forum Police raid us for illegal words they can spit the Threads out, thus keeping the floor clean.? The Cleaners have a hard enough job as it is,!!
    Posted by logdon
    Spittoon, great idea, if we get a couple, we can sweep all this sawdust up meybe !!

Pint of Guinness while am in, and some jellied eels & a pickled egg please, ty !! that should keep em all out ma hair when i go back ta work this pm !
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Spit n sawdust pub FTW!

I shall personally help clean up every night if that helps Annie. Anyway, back to your 'act' you have promised the regs....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yep, we need a date for this 'act'!!  am on 'tenterhooks'* in anticipation !!

*ffs!! what are tenterhooks, and can u be on them in anticipation, or is that another example of 'Bad English'?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yep, we need a date for this 'act'!!  am on 'tenterhooks'* in anticipation !! *ffs!! what are tenterhooks, and can u be on them in anticipation, or is that another example of 'Bad English'?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Bad English (even Welsh & Scots) are allowed in here FWIW.
    (I am sure we will not be graced with Tikay's or Merenovice's presence in here, so we should all be safe!) init! Safe!. 
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Spit n sawdust pub FTW! I shall personally help clean up every night if that helps Annie. Anyway, back to your 'act' you have promisedthe regs....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Sorry Al  went to the Doctors and been signed off for a month.  Nice young man offered to rub cream on for me.   Can I have a Babycham with a cherry please,   last time I had one of those I lost my Cherry. ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Sorry Al  went to the Doctors and been signed off for a month.  Nice young man offered to rub cream on for me.   Can I have a Babycham with a cherry please,   last time I had one of those I lost my Cherry. ?
    Posted by logdon
    OOOOOEEEERRRRRRR!! MATRON !!!

Better Stock up on the Babysham Al, Think it may be a best seller !!!