You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In before this thread gets accidentally deleted...

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Posted by J-Hartigan

Allegedly !!!!   :)))
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    OI !! These newbies be wanting a film quiz in ere next Al !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Is that a pint of Loco NO.9 in your hand ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Is that a pint of Loco NO.9 in your hand ?
    Posted by lucy4
    No !! lol, not found one yet, & Al don't like wine bars!! lol, so will keep that for home& dining out ta Lucy!!

So, Guinness for me, & put a Stella in the bin for DOHHHHHHH, he'll be in at some point !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Someone get that dog out of here please unless he is with a blind person (being drunk don't class as blind btw)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Someone get that dog out of here please unless he is with a blind person (being drunk don't class as blind btw)
    Posted by Neildown

Neil, The Management would like to inform you that dogs are allowed in the Bar. How else would any of your women get in?*

*I obv mean with their blind dogs......or do I?...

(kerry Katonna has just walked in FWIW....but dont tell Doh!)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Neil, The Management would like to inform you that dogs are allowed in the Bar. How else would any of your women get in?* *I obv mean with their blind dogs......or do I?... (kerry Katonna has just walked in FWIW....but dont tell Doh!)
    Posted by MAXALLY

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     Hi Al  did you see in the newspaper today Women's football achievements are better than the Men's, and more women are becoming Coach to major teams. I think the bar needs a women's football team don't you. !!!  I could be Line Ref as I was good at lines when I was at School used to get lots of them to do.? What u fink.!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
     Hi Al  did you see in the newspaper today Women's football achievements are better than the Men's, and more women are becoming Coach to major teams. I think the bar needs a women's football team don't you. !!!  I could be Line Ref as I was good at lines when I was at School used to get lots of them to do.? What u fink.!
    Posted by logdon

Errr.....NO.

And FWIW...its linesman. I mean.....linesperson :))
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Posted by logdon
    Can I be that team Physio, to attend to all thigh & groin strains in a very proffessional manner of course!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Alan Max !!!

Is it me, or are we missing a few sheddittes lately ???

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Where do I sign up for 56p a pint of whine plsssss, is there a limit to how many rebuys I can have.

I'M INNNNNNNNN

XX
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Where do I sign up for 56p a pint of whine plsssss, is there a limit to how many rebuys I can have. I'M INNNNNNNNN XX
    Posted by TRIP5
    LOL !! WINE RE-BUYS FTW !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    A small Bailey's, lotsa ice please.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    A small Bailey's, lotsa ice please.
    Posted by Darntootin
    With pleasure Sir. Doubles are half price all week btw. :)

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    A quadruple J&B...no ice
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hey Max, played that TommyD on the cash tables tonight, flippity good chap don't ya know, flopping owned him o course, 3 bet me, 3 BET ME, took me for a mug, fudginig sorted that oot real quick...aallll in, fold, job sorted...it's a good un...

Lol, big thanks to Tommy for playing the micro's tonight...

...does any1 fancy a a game of PLO...DYM £5...+50p..................post here in the next 5 mins for immediate response....after that gawd knows....i'm open to offers....

*PING!*

A pint of Creme de Monte please, which reminds me of a funny story....

There was these 2 Scottish catholics on holiday in Rome and they went into a bar, so they're thinking, "When in Rome", so they they say tay the fella ahind the bar..."wat does the Pope drink?", and he say's Creme de Monte...So they say, "gies a pint ah that"...several pints later *bowk* Jimmy turns tae Jock McTavish an says.........."An thats whit the Pope drinks...its nae wonder they carry im aboot in a chair!". *BOWK* *BURP*

...and a lager chaser, pour favour.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Shizle ma nizle (in TK speak)...forgot the jukebox was gratis in here...

*CLICK*

*SCRATCH SCRATCH*

MINISTRY New World Order
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The perfect end to the evening...

...NOT!!!!!!!

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancebecky0020 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £7.84 HOOKIE837 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £9.33   Your hole cards A A       Darntootin Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £3.10 TUNES Fold     nikkik34 Call  £0.12 £0.30 £3.85 becky0020 Fold     HOOKIE837 Raise  £0.32 £0.62 £9.01 Darntootin Raise  £0.72 £1.34 £2.38 nikkik34 Fold     HOOKIE837 Call  £0.48 £1.82 £8.53 Flop    10 Q 4       HOOKIE837 Bet  £0.80 £2.62 £7.73 Darntootin All-in  £2.38 £5.00 £0.00 HOOKIE837 Call  £1.58 £6.58 £6.15 HOOKIE837 Show 6 6    Darntootin Show A A    Turn    6       River    5       HOOKIE837 Win Three 6s £6.08  £12.23
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Alan !! quick nite cap me & you !!

Wel done winnin the 3-torney thingy !!

I am proud of this result gainst this quality field..... In the 'Take on Tikay'
    HITMAN_RV1500001£90 + 30 League Points
    AJW197602£60 + 26 League Points
    lMARKl03£42 + 22 League Points
    timeforbed04£30 + 18 League Points
    GuyFawkes805£24 + 14 League Points
    GELDY06£21 + 10 League Points
    MADMOO07£18 + 8 League Points
    MAXALLY08£15 + 6 League Points
    olliepokr109 
    DOHHHHHHH010
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Alan !! quick nite cap me & you !! Wel done winnin the 3-torney thingy !! I am proud of this result gainst this quality field..... HITMAN_RV 150000 1 £90 + 30 League Points AJW1976 0 2 £60 + 26 League Points lMARKl 0 3 £42 + 22 League Points timeforbed 0 4 £30 + 18 League Points GuyFawkes8 0 5 £24 + 14 League Points GELDY 0 6 £21 + 10 League Points MADMOO 0 7 £18 + 8 League Points MAXALLY 0 8 £15 + 6 League Points olliepokr1 0 9   DOHHHHHHH 0 10
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Morning mate....hic.

Nice result there.....I was actually railing the FT but didnt like to chat and spoil the banter that was going off. The last 10, then bubble, lasted AGES in that last night and in the end I was really glad that I min cashed cos I was card dead big time. 
    That is a good result for DOH....top 10 in a MTT!!....the boy is learning :)
    I have got extra screens going up in the Bar this week-end Dave....ready for the BIG game. Nah, NOT the manc derby.....the STOKE game! :)
    I will need to run the marathon on the Sun Morning with Micky Lad & Del, so if you can take care of the Bar for me then, there will be a bottle of Lambrini in it for ya :))

Cheers!

• Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Morning mate....hic. Nice result there.....I was actually railing the FT but didnt like to chat and spoil the banter that was going off. The last 10, then bubble, lasted AGES in that last night and in the end I was really glad that I min cashed cos I was card dead big time.  That is a good result for DOH....top 10 in a MTT!!....the boy is learning :) I have got extra screens going up in the Bar this week-end Dave....ready for the BIG game. Nah, NOT the manc derby.....the STOKE game! :) I will need to run the marathon on the Sun Morning with Micky Lad & Del, so if you can take care of the Bar for me then, there will be a bottle of Lambrini in it for ya :)) Cheers!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Done !! Bottle of Lambrini and am anybodys LOL!!

GL in Marathon, ya really runnin One? & Del Too !! Send Ma Regards, Hope to see him back !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Very well done Maxy: several drinks of your choice behind the bar for ya (put 'em on my tab ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Done !! Bottle of Lambrini and am anybodys LOL!! GL in Marathon, ya really runnin One? & Del Too !! Send Ma Regards, Hope to see him back !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Oooops, I meant.....I was EATING a snickers bar for breakfast in preparation for a heavy day on the juice....my bad.

Rogue....I own this Bar, so ALL my drinks are free anyway. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    LOL !! n1 Al

With Your permission Alan, am wanting to represent Al's Bar in the Sky Rollers semi !!

anyone else in?

ps. GL Stoke at Wembley...M1 shut!! M40 FTW !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Rite quick pint'o'Guinness, then pick missus up from hairdresser's, then wedding reception in Wembley!!
    Hopefully cya sunday !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Oooops, I meant.....I was EATING a snickers bar for breakfast in preparation for a heavy day on the juice....my bad. Rogue....I own this Bar, so ALL my drinks are free anyway. :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    This is clearly a money-laundering operation; perhaps we should call you CRACKALLY?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : This is clearly a money-laundering operation; perhaps we should call you CRACKALLY?
    Posted by RogueCell
    SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ROUGECELL